Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

What is normal? - 5. Chapter 5

Sorry about all the font issues. Have had trouble transferring text, I think I may have it resolved.

6am Carl is laying in bed playing over the events that has transpired last weekend and the last couple weeks. His thoughts go from it’s nothing, don’t sweat it; To, I’m probably going to Hell. “For now, I’m going with ‘Don’t Sweat It’” Carl said out loud confidently.

Carl could feel the firmness of his mattress pressing against his very stiff morning pee-on. He moved just a tiny more towards being on his stomach so he could press with more vigor into the mattress. As Carl made a nice long thrust he found pleasure in the way his underwear moved against his length. As pleasurable as all this was, he really had to pee. So, he postponed his need for pleasure and stood up out of bed. A quick glance in his mirror at his nicely formed tent. Then a quick drop of the waistband so he could admire his huge penis and balls, nice. He made for the bathroom.

The release of such a huge amount of pee has it’s own pleasure. Carl even had a shiver at the end of his release. Even though his manhood had to soften in order for him to pee, it didn’t completely go away. Carl turned the shower on at a pretty hot setting and stepped inside. He grabbed the bar of soap cleaning his essentials; ears, pits, belly, feet, legs, knees, butt cheeks. Now, the next part deserves concentration, with a good amount of soap Carl reaches back from between his legs and gets the length of his crack nice and clean. With more soap he goes back the same way to clean around the rim of his hole. He never understood why, but he loves the way that feels, he guesses he just likes to be clean. Carl likes to be sure to get the area just inside of his hole very clean as well, sometimes it takes several tries before he is satisfied.

With that accomplished and his boner at maximum density, it is time to make his manhood completely clean. He starts with his balls. One after the other, then a couple of tugs to the pair. Carl moves his soap filled hand into his beautiful patch of hair which is forming a manly frame around the base of his huge manly dick. This is the root of all pleasure, this is why we want to live. More soap in hand he has the other hand pulling slightly down on his manly pair of balls. It’s time to clean the full length of his dick. This is the dick that he hopes Carry will see and want to touch some day. This is the long dick that Hank wanted to touch then put it in his mouth. This dick was in Johnnys mouth when Johnny sucked the sperm from it, like Hank did . While Johnny was sucking all my sperm from it, I got to taste Johnnys warm manly sperm on my tongue. Carl whispered, “your sperm tastes so good…” that was the point that Carls penis was completely ‘clean’ and the warm water was completely gone. Quickly, Carl rinsed any soap residue and got out of the shower. He brushed his teeth and went to his room.

After Carls quick shower, he was in a hurry to gather his fishing pole. Hanks dad told him to ask if I’d go to the lake with him. Hank said his dad wouldn’t let him go alone, something about a buddy system. Carl was leaning on his front steps with his pole leaning on the porch when Hanks dad pulled up in his pickup truck. Hank was in the back and stood to tell me to hurry up. Carl had already grabbed his pole and was 10 feet away when Hank gave him the look. So, Carl made a face which Hank made back at him.

Hanks dad works about 5 minutes from the lake, but the lake is about a half hour drive. So, the boys took a corner each and leaned against the tailgate. Neither one spoke the entire way. In fact, Carl did his best to barely look at him. “Ok boys, this is my buddies cottage, the key is in the planter to the left. Hank, there’s a phone about a half mile back if you need to call. Only go in the cottage if you need the bathroom or it’s raining. You boys can use the canoe as long as you don’t go far, stay in this general area. I will be back around 6.”

“Thanks again dad.” and Carl just nodded his agreement.

They walked out on the dock and looked around, Carl chose one side and Hank went to the other. They prepared their poles, all in silence. Carl was trying to not even look at Hank until Hank starts talking. Obviously , Hank doesn’t even want to be friends anymore. Why? Because Carl forced him to put it in his mouth? That’s completely unfair. Plus, what is he thinking I wanna go around telling everyone about it? Carls mind is spinning in anger now.

About an hour later, Carl has his first bite, and boy it’s a fighter. Carl keeps trying to reel and pull but it seems to pull more out than Carl reels in. He stands up trying to get some leverage, but this fish is pulling with all its might. Carl tried to lean forward a hair so he could use his back to pull. That monstrous fish got him, he was going in, if it wasn’t for Hank grabbing him by the waist and pulling back. “Hold on, I got you!”

“ What should I do?” Carl yelled still trying to gain control.

“Just keep trying to reel him in, I’ll keep hold of you.”

Pulling and tugging with all his might Carl gets it within feet and the boys get their first look. It has to be 3 or 4 feet long and fat. “You got this, now PULL!” Hank yelled into Carls ear. Right then the line broke thrusting both boys backwards off the dock and into the water.

Hank surfaced first, and looked around smiling, but Carl is nowhere to be seen. He figured Carl was playing, but how can he stay under so long? Panicking now, Hank tries to see any signs of Carl in the murky water. He thinks he sees something and goes after him, but it wasn’t Carl. He started calling Carls name and nothing. Behind him he heard the water make a strange sound so as he turned and he saw Carl surface face down. “Oh my God, Carl, are you ok, please don’t die!” He turned him over and pulled him to the shore. Carl wasn’t breathing and there was a bump on the side of his head.

Hank had seen a life guard save a girl once who wasn’t breathing. He was fascinated by what the lifeguard was doing so he watched carefully. Yet Hank wasn’t sure if he remembered enough. Not sure how long to do anything or how hard to push, Hank just grabbed Carls nose and started blowing in his mouth. He looked at him but there wasn’t anything. Then he started pushing his chest, at first he was hardly putting pressure on it so he wouldn’t hurt him. But, the fear that he wouldn’t see Carl again was enough to push like he meant it. He went back to his mouth, but for some reason he tilted Carls head back and saw Carls mouth open wider. This time Hank clearly saw Carls chest rise as he blew into Carls mouth. He put his ear to Carls mouth to see if he could hear him breathe. Hank took a huge breath and held it, this time he blew it out with so much force it made him dizzy, but he still didn’t hear Carl breathe. Now he got a rhythm of 3 chest compressions then 2 breaths. It probably wasn’t as many times as Hank thought, but he was blowing into Carls mouth when Carl started spitting out water. Hank held on to Carl from behind as he coughed out all the water. Carl then fell back into Hanks chest as Hank wrapped his arms around Carl. Softly Hank whispered into Carls ear, “I’m so sorry, I didn’t want to hurt you, I love you. I am so scared to feel the way I do. I just don’t think I have the courage to live that way.”

Carl put his hands on Hanks and they just stayed that way for what seemed like a long time.

“Hank, let’s get up, I don’t want your dad to see us like this. Hey, we aren’t going to tell anyone what happened, ok? I don’t want my parents fussing over me.“ Carl sat up, but realized he still needed a minute. He grabbed Hanks arm so he wouldn’t stand up yet. Instead, Carl leaned into Hanks shoulder. “You and Johnny are my best friends. I love you both. But, I know I want to marry a girl, and probably Carry. What you and I do is mostly experimental but it’s also because it feels good. What I want with Carry is real love, passion and kids. Let’s not make it more than that, Ok?”

Hank had tears running down his cheeks, and he put his arm around his friend, “That is exactly how I feel. Thank you.”

They walked back to the dock where they clearly saw Carls pole jammed between one of the supports and the dock itself. So, after some work to put new hooks, bait and a bobber on Carls line, the boys sat side by side as they continued fishing.

When Hanks dad pulled up the boys had caught about a dozen various fish. His dad made the boys stand by the dock holding up they’re catch so he could take a picture. They talked about the fish they had caught with smiles spread from ear to ear. But, their big story was about ‘the one that got away’ which sent them off the dock and into the water. Well, minus the whole almost dying thing, they left that part out.

Copyright © 2019 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The discussion at the end of the chapter was pretty good, though outside of sexual interests, I don't really know anything about these characters.  I don't know what they are a like as people or what else is happening in their lives except for being in high school.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..