Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

What is normal? - 2. Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“Carl, are you up there?” Johnny called out as he began his climb up the old fallen elm to the near complete fort above. Just as he was about to climb onto the platform Carl came out. “Hey Johnny, I haven’t seen you in a couple of weeks.” And Carl leant a hand to Johnny onto the platform.

“Yeah, I had to go with the Rents to my Uncle Joe’s house, but we got back today “ he said as he followed Carl inside. “Whoa, you guys have been busy “

Carl showed Johnny how they had brought in a couch and a big recliner with end tables even. He showed him how they completed the back platform with a swing rope bridge to another platform on a nearby tree. From there they attached a rope to swing out over the pond to drop in. Johnny was completely stunned, “How?”

”Well my dad took some time off work, and Hanks dad did too after they saw the plans I had drawn. Man, the four of us made it all. Let’s go sit inside.” Carl ushered Johnny inside to the couch.

Johnny sat at one end of the couch and Carl sat on the other side while just looking all around. “Man, this is amazing! I could literally live here for the rest of my life!” Johnny moved his gaze around the whole place till he got to Carl who had been enjoying watching Johnnys face. That’s when Johnny made his eyes huge as if in shock. “It is pretty cool isn’t it?” Carl said scanning the room quickly.

“Man, it’s great!” Johnny turned to lounge against the the arm with his right knee bent on the couch. Instantly Carl saw how Johnnys denim’s creased around his balls while what he imagined was Johnnys penis went to Johnnys left. So, in an attempt to lounge like his friend his left knee bumped Johnnys right foot. “Ow, careful, I bruised my foot at Uncle Joe’s when I jumped into his pool and I slipped on the deck”

Carl went into his original position while apologizing. “No, don’t worry about it, but check this out.” Johnny removed his tennis shoe to show Carl his bruise.

”Didn’t it hurt to climb up here on it?” Carl said concerned. “ Yeah, a little, but I just took it easy.”

”Here let me see it “ Carl said taking ahold of Johnnys leg. He brought it to his side and in an attempt to see the other side and be gentle about it, Carl cupped Johnnys ankle. “That feels kinda good.”

”Well, here let me see it then, my mom rubbed my foot when I fell off my bike last summer and maybe I can do it like she did.” Carl said that as he had guided Johnnys foot onto his lap, placing the heel dangerously close to the edge of his balls. But, Carl tried to pay no mind as he began lightly rubbing all around Johnnys ankle and foot. “Am I doing it too hard?” “No way man that’s great, here do this one too” Johnny insisted bringing his left foot up for Carl to remove the shoe. Then Carl brought that foot down into his lap but before he could begin Johnny shifted to a slightly more comfortable position, which shockingly put Johnnys right heel square on Carls growing dick. Carl figured it wouldn’t be his fault if Johnny gets weirded out since he was the one who put it there.

As Carl was rubbing the way his mother had, he glanced at Johnnys face. Johnny had his eyes closed and occasionally would coo with pleasure. Carl let his eyes roam over Johnnys muscular chest, which is really starting to be very defined, down to the bottom of Johnnys t-shirt where it had moved up about 2 inches from the top of his denim’s. Carl could tell Johnny was starting to get some hair above the belt line which seemed to trail it’s way into the top of Johnnys pants. Before Carl let his eyes drift any further down he double checked Johnnys face who still had his eyes closed. So Carl went right to where Johnnys denim folded around his balls and seemed to strain to contain what looked like a well defined penis. As Carl switched feet again he watched the subtle change in Johnnys groin and could swear he saw it throb. He knew his own dick sure did.

Carl kept this up for a long time till he could hear Johnny was definitely breathing a sleeping like pattern. Carl just kept his right hand on Johnnys feet, but placed his left hand just below Johnnys knees. Oh man, did that ever excite Carl. His heart started thumping hard and his hand started to tremble as he moved his hand just above Johnnys knees. The warmth coming from his thighs was intense and again Carl saw, for sure this time, Johnnys dick pulse a very noticeable thrust. It gave Carl courage and assurance that he was doing something right, or maybe wrong? But, he slowly made his left hand rest where the pinky nestled against the bottom of Johnnys right ball, to which Johnnys dick stiffened so hard that Carl thought it could rip his denim’s. Carls heart raced as he relished the heat coming from Johnnys thigh and ballsack. The idea of actually touching Johnnys dick was beginning to make Carls cock leak from excitement. He took a deep breath as he ever so slowly lifted his palm off the thigh and let his pinky keep contact with the right nut as he directed it to the seam separating the pair. After a mere second he changed the direction of his pinky upward along the seam and on the fly covering the buttons underneath where the base of Johnnys dick connected and pulsed from. Leaving his pinky there Carl carefully let his index and subsequent digits come to rest on the full length of the Johnnys dick as it thrust once again. Carl brought his thumb up so it was on the underside and his index on the top side of Johnnys very excited penis. With a minimal squeeze Carl saw a wet spot forming where the end was obvious. Carl used his index finger to swirl around Johnnys dick head so he could feel the heat and the wetness coming from it. There Carl pinched again, and again, and again. Each time he would include more of the shaft as well as the head. With increasing force and speed, the wet spot grew. All the while Carl felt as if he himself would climax at any moment. Increasing the pressure along with a long stroke along the full hard length of Johnnys throbbing dick Carl literally could feel every pulse that sent Johnnys seed into his underwear. This took Carl over the edge, he could feel his seed spread throughout his shorts.

Panting heavily now Carl listened as Johnny calmed his breathing. He waited for Johnny to open his eyes and beat the crap out of him, but instead Johnny smiled, nodded and sat up. Then Johnny turned to Carl and softly said, “We should plan a sleepover here.” With a chuckle, they both left agreeing to try to have a sleepover in the fort the next weekend.

Copyright © 2019 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Excellent chapter, it seems that the hideout is going get used lots for really intimate sessions. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

So I wonder if this is an intimate sleepover or a three-way. Carl is a risk taker. He’s fortunate that it worked out for him. Thanks, Phil.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

that is well written 
the erotic part wow 
i think it will be a very good story.

the chapters are short but exactly on the points.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..