Jump to content
    Puppilull
  • Author
  • 5,092 Words
  • 1,683 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finders, keepers - 6. Prompt 233

Somehow, I just never expected this. This change happening between us. I couldn’t figure out what it was, just knew that I was having more and more difficulty keeping my inappropriate feelings for myself. Whenever I was in the same room as George, I wanted to touch him and be close to him. Sometimes, when the nights got cold, he would sneak into my bed to share my warmth. I used to lie there in the dark, listening to his breathing and fantasize about being allowed to touch him. My feelings filled me with a deep sense of shame. He was so young and basically innocent. I was neither. I had no right to think of him this way.

Feeding had become a true test of character. Having him so close, his warm body close to me, tasting him made my body want to take things further. I pushed at the boundaries of his mind more through our bond, getting as close as I could when I had my fangs in him and letting him feel the euphoria I was experiencing in those moments. His sweet moans were my addiction. I wanted to hear him moan like that every day and have it be because of me. After one of these intense feedings he looked up at me, slightly dizzy but with a deeply satisfied smile on his lips. The lips I wanted to kiss.

“I really like it when you do that…” His voice was weak but the tone happy. I blushed, thinking about what had been going through my mind during the feeding.

“Do what?” I tried to act oblivious, but of course he knew.

“That thing you do. With your mind. It sometimes feels like you’re inside me, deep inside me… It feels so nice…” His choice of words had me instantly hard again. If he only knew how much I wanted to be inside him. Or have him inside me…

He stretched out beside me, sighing contentedly. Pulling on my arm, he made me lie down too.

“I’m so sleepy. Stay with me till I fall asleep, please?” He didn’t have to ask twice. He didn’t even have to ask. I wasn’t leaving his bed, not tonight. Not with his warm body next to mine, the taste of him in my mouth, feeling full and at peace. If it weren’t for the particular itch I couldn’t scratch.

I just couldn’t. He was giving me so much, a chance at something that resembled a normal life. To ask even more of him would be too greedy and I was terrified he would think enough was enough and tell me to leave.

Still, something was changing. I would catch him looking at me, his blue eyes following me. When he realized I had seen him, he would look away. I began to suspect he had finally understood the true nature of my feelings and that it was only a matter of time until he decided to throw me out. For weeks, I was walking on eggshell at home and around him. That only made things worse and he repeatedly asked me what was wrong. I told him it was nothing, but I saw in his eyes that he didn’t believe me. I just didn’t know what to do.

Then one afternoon, my world shifted.

I was sitting at our little table, reading about the rumblings of another possible war in Europe. I could sense George was coming back from the store. When he came through the door, I felt something was different. It was like the air had been filled with electricity, the tension making it hard to breathe. He walked over to the pantry and put the food away. When he turned to look at me, I felt like he saw right through me. All my feelings and desires on display, clear as day to him. I started blushing and avoided his gaze by pretending to go back to reading.

“I know.” The words I had dreaded were out. Now he would make me leave and I would once again be alone, left to fend for myself and go back to be that monster again not being able to…

“Stop it! I can feel what you’re thinking, you know that!” I cringed at his words. Was I so transparent? How could I have thought I could keep my unnatural, twisted desires from him?

“It’s not wrong! Stop thinking that!” He sounded angry. I didn’t know what to say, what to do, so I remained quiet. Staring at the table, since it was impossible to look anywhere else. Certainly not at him.

“I know, Levi. I’ve known for a while now. I just feel them, your feelings for me. At first, I didn’t understand, but then I figured you love me. Not like a brother, but that you… love me…”

My first instinct was to run, to get away from the ugly truth. He knew and all was lost. But I couldn’t move, I couldn’t think. Irrationally, I thought that if I just sat very still, it would all go away and things would get back to normal. Me and George against the world, as it had been. As it was supposed to be. Anything but this.

From the corner of my eye, I could tell he moved to stand in front of me. He reached out and took my hands, pulling me up from the chair. We stood there, in front of each other in silence. I pulled my hands from his, not able to withstand physical contact right now. I almost couldn’t breathe, feeling him so close to me, smelling so sweetly. I wasn’t ready for this! I wasn’t ready to have my hopes and dreams shattered, even if I had always known they were just dreams. As long as nothing was said, I could keep those dreams hidden away like a treasure. Now, that treasure was being taken away and I couldn’t do anything about it. Anything at all. I kept my eyes on his chest, fidgeting with my hands around the hem of my shirt.

“Levi, you know I can feel your emotions. Have been able to since you first fed from me. That’s how I knew.” At this, I blushed. He had known for so long and not said anything? How many of my most private thoughts and emotions had he been able to pick up?

“But you forget that you can feel mine as well.” He touched my chin, lifting my eyes to his. When had he got so tall? The thought passed through my mind. “Why don’t you try now?”

I stared at him, not sure what he meant. I had felt his emotions and he knew that. Why did he tell me to try now? Confused, I focused on feeling that peculiar but amazing bond deep within, focused on him. Only on him. All of a sudden, my body was filled with all these new emotions, emotions that were very different from the feelings of brotherly love I usually felt when I connected with him through the bond. But these weren’t my emotions. The feelings of lust and passion, of need and want weren’t mine, they were George’s.

But that couldn’t be! I felt my body start to shake and had to put a hand on the table to keep from falling over. Looking into George’s eyes, I saw something I had never seen before. Or maybe just hadn’t allowed myself to see before. In his eyes were mirrored the same want and need as I felt for him.

He reached for me, putting a hand on the back of my head and pulling me towards him. Inside, I was ecstatic and at the same time panicking. I ducked out of his grasp and took a couple of steps back. The annoyance on his face was apparent. He made a move towards me, but I held up a hand.

“We can’t! I can’t George, please don’t do this!”

“What do you mean? You want this, I want this!” He moved again, but I backed even further away.

“You’re just a child! I’m old! I’ve asked so much of you, I can’t ask for this too. It would…”

“Ask? Ask!?” He interrupted me, sounding angry and amused at the same time. “You don’t have to ask, because I’m not giving, I’m taking what I’ve wanted for so long! I’m not a child and you’re not old!”

“Yes, you are! You’re so very young, you don’t know what you want…” I tried to reason with him, even though my entire body was begging me to give in. Just one touch…

“I turn 17 in a few weeks. I fended for myself for a year before you showed up and have pulled my weight around here as well as you! So don’t you tell me I’m a child!” The determination in his voice was making it very hard to stand firm, but I had to. Didn’t I? My head was spinning with all these emotions, my body urging me to touch him. I closed my eyes in an attempt to gather my thoughts. That’s when I felt his lips on mine. A soft, warm touch. It lasted only a second or two, but immediately I wanted more. I leaned forward, trying to follow him. I could hear him chuckle and opened my eyes. His smile was cocky, he was obviously pleased with himself. My face felt on fire, I was blushing so hard at my response to his touch.

“I want to kiss you again.” It wasn’t a question, but more an order. “A real kiss this time. Don’t move.” He put his hands on either side of my face and leaned in. I desperately tried to keep my eyes open so I could see him, but they closed on their own accord, maybe to avoid emotional overload.

His mouth on mine was better than anything I had ever dreamed of. The taste of him, of George, felt so right to me. His soft lips like heaven. I had to have more. I opened my mouth and slowly reached for him with my tongue. When I licked his lips, he realized what I wanted and opened for me. His tongue warm and slippery against mine. If it was instinct or if he had kissed someone before, I didn’t know. What I did know was that our first kiss had me craving more. I felt the desire build and I knew we would have to stop or things would get out of hand. I tried to pull away, but he held my head still and continued to deepen our kiss. With a gentle push, he had me up against the table and I couldn’t outrun him anymore.

I felt his body pressed up against mine, so hard from work and growing up without more than the bare necessities. When did he get so grown up? When did he become a man? I had missed it somehow, only seeing him as the boy I met that first time. This was someone else. A confident man who knew what he wanted, what he needed. Problem was I had no idea what I wanted. No, that wasn’t true, I knew all too well. I just couldn’t accept it, couldn’t handle it. He was so young, so innocent. And I was a beast, a killer. A monster you used to scare children. Also, I couldn’t corrupt him like this. It was wrong, not allowed. It was illegal.

But in the closed space of that little room, all those objections melted away, dispersed like dandelion seeds on the wind. My own power of resolve withered to dust under the heat of his want.

“George, we really shouldn’t…” I made another desperate attempt at stopping this. He wasn’t listening.

“No, I want to feel you. I need to feel you.” His voice was lower and unwavering. He started to pull at my clothes. This startled me back to lucidity. If we got naked or even in any state of undress that would be it. I would not be able to resist him anymore.

“But tomorrow? What happens tomorrow? When you realize who I am, what I am… You won’t want to…”

“I know who you are! You are Levi, the man who’s taken care of me, who’s looked out for me, who’s loved me when no one else would! I know what you are! You are the most beautiful man I have ever met, inside and out! I love you, you idiot!”

The silence between us was filled with doubt and questions, but more than that filled with love. He really did love me, for whatever reason. And he was so beautiful, so strong, so pure. Could he really want me? The creature I had become, the creature I had been for so long?

He reached out and started unbuttoning my shirt. I looked down at his hands and then up at him. I felt I had to warn him. If he went much further, things could get out of hand and I didn’t think he was ready.

“Please, George, you don’t know what you’re doing. I can’t let you do this. It’s not right!” I grabbed his hands and pushed him back, away from me, my body. I immediately missed his warmth, but I had to focus. I couldn’t do that with him so close. “I’m a grown man. Or I used to be. I mean… I’m so much older than you. You should be with someone your own age.” The words sounded hollow even to me. I didn’t want him to be with someone else. The very thought of anyone else touching him, touching what was mine, made feelings of anger and possessiveness rise within me. I pushed them back. This wasn’t about me, it was about George. He didn’t need any more complications to his life. He didn’t need me.

He surprised me by taking hold of my shoulders and pressing me down on the table. I ended up on my back, with him on top of me. His eyes were suddenly furious, his grip hurting.

“Listen, I’m getting tired of telling you this. I want you. I’ve wanted you for so long. Longer than I can remember. I dream about you! I…” His voice faltered as he hesitated about what he was going to say. A blush rose on his cheeks, but he kept his eyes locked into mine. ”I touch myself thinking of you.” He fell silent, waiting for a response from me. I did all I could do. I reached up and pulled his face to mine, kissing him again. How could I resist him, when I could feel his need for me?

Our kiss grew more urgent. He started to rub against me and that threatened to rip the tight reins I had on my control right out of my hands. It had been so long for me. I suspected he had never done anything like this. It wouldn’t last long. At least, we could get more comfortable. The table was far from ideal for the sort of things his slow rubbing motions had me picturing. It dawned on me that I had no idea what he had in mind. I sat up, putting a hand on his chest. His breathing was labored and he had an almost glazed look in his eyes.

“We need to talk.” When he opened his mouth to protest, I raised my hand to silence him. “I mean, we need to talk about this. What is this?” I gestured between us. “What do you want it to be? To mean?” I swallowed before asking the most important question on my impassioned brain. “What do you want to do…?”

He smiled a devilish smile at me.

“I want to do everything.” It was my time to blush. I never could talk about specifics when it came to sex. Now I had to though. George needed me to. For him, I had to overcome my shyness.

“Have you ever done anything? I mean with someone else…” I let my question be open to experiences with both boys and girls, not really knowing if this was something extraordinary or if he like me was simply inclined this way. I mentally rolled my eyes at myself. I couldn’t even say it in my own head. How would I explain anything to him?

“No…” His answer was both a relief and a challenge. Knowing I was the first made me immensely happy, but I knew I had to take care of him.

“But I know how you do it.” He added that last part with another smirk on his face. “Come on, the guys I work with talk. They forget I’m not as old as them and tell me things. Mostly about doing things with girls, but I know enough. You know Carl, the foreman on the Burnside farm? He’s like me. Like us…” His statement ended with a question hanging in the air.

“He’s like us? So what did he say?” I affirmed his suspicion and at the same time tried to find out just what ideas he had. He averted his eyes, clearly also uncomfortable and embarrassed talking about this. I decided we needed to be somewhere else for this and scooted down from the table. Taking his hand, I led him to my bed. I sat down and patted on the bed beside me. He sat down. I searched my mind to know where to begin. This was awkward beyond anything I had ever experienced, but it had to be said. I wouldn’t risk taking this too far and hurt George. It had to be on his terms.

“So you have never actually done anything?” He shook his head. “Ehum… What would you like to do? Kiss? Or…?” I didn’t know how to finish the sentence. I knew what I so desperately wanted to do, but I had to be cautious not to push George too far. I didn’t have to worry.

George suddenly threw me back on the bed, climbing on top of me in one fluid motion. My arms flailed around, but he grabbed them and pinned them above my head. His face came within a few inches from mine, his breath feathering over my cheeks.

“He told me everything men do. I want to do everything.” His whispered words sent shudders through me. “I want to get you naked and touch you all over. I want to lick you, taste you. I want to fuck you…” His crude statement had me fighting his hold, but not enough to break free, only to feel his strength. I could only moan in response. I knew I could easily get away from him if I wanted to, but I didn’t. I was right where I wanted to be, with the person I wanted to be with.

He started to take my clothes off, my shirt already halfway open from before.

I suddenly felt an overpowering urge to bite him, to feed, to drink his blood. I could feel my fangs extend and the hunger burn in my stomach. He noticed somehow that something changed and raised his head. I whimpered at him.

“You look hungry…” He sounded a bit unsure. I shook my head.

“It’s just feeling you so close, having you undress me… I want to be even closer. It stirs the hunger. It’s alright.” I tried to sound reassuring, even if I felt anything but.

Nodding, he went back to undressing me. He took his time, exploring every part of my body that he uncovered. Pulling the shirt from my body, he reached out and let his hands and fingers explore my chest. He played with my nipples, which got me to twitch and moan beneath him much to his amusement. He leaned down and let the tip of his tongue slowly slide over my right nipple. I grabbed hold of the sheets to keep from grabbing him. I had a feeling I might be too rough if I didn’t restrain myself. His licking made it very hard though.

Then he moved down my chest and stomach heading towards my pants, taking time to investigate any possible erogenous zones I might have on the way. My navel turned out to be much more sensitive than I had ever imagined and he had me squirming on the bed while he let his tongue dip inside. Being held down by his legs and the weight of his body, making it difficult for me to move or move away, heightened the sensations.

He sat back up and looked at me. His eyes were so filled with need it made me groan, his cheeks so flushed it caused my hips to roll involuntarily. I could feel my cock was so very hard as it rubbed against him. I knew he felt it too. He moved further down and let his hand move over my cock, touching me through the fabric. I jerked at the touch. He pulled his hand back, acting as if he was afraid he had gone too far. I wanted nothing more than to feel his hands on me again.

“Please don’t stop!” I panted the words, embarrassed by how needy I sounded. But I was needy. I needed him. There was no going back now. He had to touch me, do all those things he had promised me. All those things I had dreamed of.

My words seemed to encourage him. His hands returned to my crotch and he started to undo my pants. He removed the belt and opened the fly. Getting off the bed, he pulled my pants off in one swift motion. Then he crawled back up over me and settled once again over my thighs. He put his hand on my cock again, tentatively stroking it through my underwear. I arched into his touch and my head rolled back in the pillow.

“Oh, god, George, please don’t stop…” I begged him again. His hand felt so good I had to struggle to not come too fast. I wanted this to last, but the way this was going it seemed more and more as if I would be outdone by a young man of barely 17. He sensed the level of my arousal and suddenly stood up. I whined and looked for him, only to see that he was getting undressed himself. I had seen him more or less naked before, but this time, knowing I could not only look, but also touch, made it so much more intense.

Standing there before me naked was the object of all my desire, all my dreams, all my hunger.

George.

I raised myself up on my elbows and allowed myself to really look at him. His skin, in some parts a constant tan from working outdoors so much, other parts a creamy white. Untouched by anything or anyone. All mine.

“Do you like it?” He turned in front of me, showing himself off. He had an amused look on his face, his eyes glittering with joy but also something deeper and darker. That desire I felt so very strongly myself.

“You know I do.” He did. I could tell the bond was working just fine, making it impossible to keep secrets anymore. Not now that we were so open and honest. That wall had tumbled and now the only way was going forward. “But we do need to talk…”

He interrupted me by getting back on the bed, getting close and kissing me.

“No more talk.” He used his body to get me flat on the bed. We ended up lying stretched out next to each other. Lips connected, hands traveling over bare skin.

“You need to be naked too…” He pushed my underwear off and then put his right leg between my thighs, pressing our hard cocks together. I rubbed against him almost unconsciously, needing the friction. His moaning told me our closeness was driving him just as crazy with desire.

Reaching down he took both of our cocks in his hand and stroked them together. Our joint excitement had us both leaking and his hand moved easily over the slickened skin. I fought back the urge to come, but knew I would lose the battle if he went on for much longer. It just felt so good I couldn’t tell him to stop. I was so lost in the sensations. Finally having another person so close, someone to touch and not hurt. I felt like I was human again.

His hand let go of us, to my dismay. When I felt his hand reach back to explore my hole, I went still. He misread my reaction and stopped.

“You can go on, if you want to…” I hastened to reassure him. “You just need to prepare me.” I could feel my face turn red. I had never had to instruct anyone before. My first love had not been a virgin and he had taken care of me. George, however, didn’t know these things. At least, I didn’t think he did.

He let his finger circle me and pushed gently against my opening, making me spread my legs and grind down on him.

“We need some oil.” Apparently, Carl did tell him everything. George left the bed again, in search of our bottle of cooking oil. He quickly found it and returned to bed. By then, I thought I was back in control of my body but feeling of his need as he looked at me made the passion flare again. He stood by the bed, naked and very clearly as aroused as I was with the look of a predator in his eyes, but he didn’t move. I suddenly realized he was unsure of how to proceed. This strange mix of aggression and helplessness made me smile.

“Just put some on your fingers and some on me. Then slowly work the oil inside me. Your fingers will help me relax and be ready for you…” He nodded and opened the bottle. Carefully, he drizzled some oil on his hand. Getting down on the bed between my legs, he reached out and touched me. His oil slick fingers felt incredible. Very gently and oh so slowly, he worked one, two and eventually three fingers inside me. He was watching me intently, maybe for signs of pain or discomfort, but soon I just closed my eyes and let the sensations take me. When he bent down to lick my chest, my nipples, I instinctively spread my legs as far as I could, pushing down on his hand. I wanted him and I wanted him now.

“George, please… Please, I can’t wait…” The feeling of his fingers leaving me made me both feel empty but also so very horny, because I knew what was coming. He held onto my thighs and kept me open to him. I felt the head of his cock against me and then he pushed. I pushed back, so eager to have him, finally have him. My George. The feeling was so intense I cried out. He stopped, but I kept trying to get more of him inside me.

“Don’t stop!” I followed my order by placing my hands on his ass and pull him towards me. I knew I should be going slower, but I just couldn’t wait any longer. When I felt him fill me up, I finally felt whole. This was where I was supposed to be. I opened my eyes to peer at him and saw him with his eyes closed, mouth clamped shut and breathing heavily. I understood. He was fighting the need to come and I lay as still as I could, not wanting this to end too soon. Then, he opened his eyes and it appeared the immediate risk of him being overwhelmed had passed. He once again looked in control, like the man he was destined to become.

“You ready?” I could only answer his question by nodding, words escaping me at the moment. I simply wanted him to move. Needed him to move.

And move he did. I knew it would be amazing simply because it was George, but I had no idea it could be this toe curling amazing. With every stroke, he made me moan and grunt, both of us chasing that final release. It would be quick and dirty, because the built up need was so great. It didn’t matter. We just had to satisfy the need. What I hadn’t expected was for the hunger to kick in with such force, making me crave blood, his blood. In a burst of clarity I knew would be so perfect, feeding as we fucked. Without any conscious effort, I reached out to him through the bond and got into his head. I felt the change in him immediately. His body shook and he moaned loudly. He stilled his movements and looked at me.

“Do you want to bite me?” He panted as he spoke. Of course he would feel a change in my hunger, my need. I couldn’t speak, only groan inarticulately and nod my head again. His cock inside me sent waves of pleasure through me and my mind was so close to just disintegrate in pure ecstasy. He lowered himself closer to me. Thrusting into me, he tilted his head to the left, exposing his neck. Seeing his slender throat offered to me like that made me lose the struggle with my intense hunger. I struck and let my fangs sink in. His blood pulsated over my tongue, over my lips. I could feel it running down my neck and chest, but I didn’t care. I drank and drank, his taste so intense on my tongue. I could hear him cry out and felt his movements become erratic as he fucked me. The pleasure of tasting him and feeling him move inside me pushed me over the edge. His final thrusts had me shaking all over and I came, biting down even harder on his neck. His body tensed and with a yell he came too. It was as if he finally lost control and just let himself be swept away by the sensations. A haze of pleasure enveloped us, enhanced through the bond that connected us.

Finally, I was complete. I belonged. We were one.

Levi and George just didn't want to wait anymore... Enjoy!
Copyright © 2015 Puppilull; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 10/22/2015 06:22 AM, Timothy M. said:

Perfect, just perfect. What else can I say... :worship:

Ha, ha! You're just as sweet as Levi and George! Thank you for reading and reviewing!

Link to comment

Fantastic chapter Puppilull! I knew that Levi wouldn't be able to resist George for very long, especially after George got all aggressive on him ;) I can understand Levi's concerns, George is pretty young in age, but he had already been forced to mature years ago.

Link to comment
On 10/22/2015 09:46 AM, LitLover said:

Fantastic chapter Puppilull! I knew that Levi wouldn't be able to resist George for very long, especially after George got all aggressive on him ;) I can understand Levi's concerns, George is pretty young in age, but he had already been forced to mature years ago.

Well, the guys didn't want to wait any longer. I'm Swedish and we don't have the same opinions about young people and sex as many other countries, so I didn't really think about George being so young until I was about to post. But you're right, he did mature early out of necessity.

 

Thank you for reading and reviewing!

Link to comment

Aww, this was just so wonderful. I'm glad they didn't wait. It felt right for them from my POV as a reader too. George is new at this, Levi in a way too, but it's funny how George is taking the lead. He understands Levi so much better than Levi thinks.

Link to comment
On 11/02/2015 07:48 AM, Defiance19 said:

Aww, this was just so wonderful. I'm glad they didn't wait. It felt right for them from my POV as a reader too. George is new at this, Levi in a way too, but it's funny how George is taking the lead. He understands Levi so much better than Levi thinks.

George knows what he wants and isn't afraid to say it. Not when he finally figured out his vampire wasn't going to take charge. Not really Levi's thing. None of them have had much love in their Life, so they make things up as they go along. But yes, George can see right through Levi.

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Link to comment

Once again, well done! It was both hot and beautiful. George is young, but he has a strength that has been forged from a tough life. I think the bond helped him to know what Levi wanted... needed, but still, he had to have the guts to take the lead. In this chapter, he truly gave Levi back his life, and gained one for himself. Wonderful... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment
On 11/03/2015 06:47 PM, Headstall said:

Once again, well done! It was both hot and beautiful. George is young, but he has a strength that has been forged from a tough life. I think the bond helped him to know what Levi wanted... needed, but still, he had to have the guts to take the lead. In this chapter, he truly gave Levi back his life, and gained one for himself. Wonderful... cheers... Gary...

I'm glad you liked it. I worry about my writing being believable (since I'm a woman...) and it's nice to hear I can hit both the beautiful and the hot mark. LOL

 

Thanks for reviewing!

Link to comment
On 8/26/2018 at 8:49 PM, Thirdly said:

Okay...so what happened to George? Why do I feel dread?

 

It is ominous, isn't it? But time will tell... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..