Jump to content
    Puppilull
  • Author
  • 4,004 Words
  • 2,727 Views
  • 23 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finders, keepers - 2. Prompt 442

"Have you seen Duchess?"

I started at the shrill voice of my neighbor and just about dropped my keys after opening my door. She stood almost right behind me, far too close for comfort. I briefly thought she might be a vampire too, since she moved as quietly as my houseguest. I dismissed the thought suppressing a smile. You never smiled at Mrs. Simons, unless you wanted to spend endless amount of time talking about the most boring things in the universe, mainly her cat. I wouldn’t be surprised if that creature showed up one day with a diamond necklace, it was that spoilt.

“No, but I just got home, so…” I tried to sound dismissive without being rude. A fine line. I obviously missed the mark, since she didn’t take the hint.

“Can I look in your apartment? You know how she loves to sleep on that sofa of yours.” Mrs. Simons moved as if to try and get passed me. I threw out an arm, blocking her way. I didn’t want her to meet my houseguest. Not now, not yet. I didn’t know what to say or even how to introduce him. What if he got scared and showed his fangs? Then where would we be?

“She’s not there. I left this morning and locked the door. Duchess was not in there.”

“Well… Your young man might have seen her…?” I looked at her, not believing my ears. So much for secrecy.

“Eh…” I didn’t know what to say. How had she seen him? What had he told her?

“Oh, he’s such a sweetheart, helped me with a stubborn jar of pickles the other day. Strong as an ox, isn’t he?” She practically giggled and her hand went up to her hair, smoothing over it. I understood completely. He was cute after all. Really cute. And strong.

“I had trouble opening that thing and I thought I heard you move about in the apartment. Turns out, it wasn’t you, but I got the jar opened. So, who is he? Will he be staying long?” Her curiosity was apparently peaked. I had to set some ground rules for my guest. No opening the door would be no 1.

“I really have to…” I managed to open the door behind my back, walk backwards through it and then close it in more or less in her face. I felt bad, but I didn’t want to get into explaining his presence. I couldn’t explain it to myself yet, let alone anyone else.

I stopped inside the door, put my keys and the mail down. Then I listened. Nothing. That wasn’t unusual, but this silence always filled me with dread. Had he left? Where had he gone? After kicking off my shoes, I took a few steps inside the apartment and saw him standing by the living room window. A lone candle was lit on the table next to the sofa. He was looking out at the traffic, but I doubted he actually saw anything. He did that quite a lot. Staring off into space, not really present. I guessed he was thinking about his situation. Whatever that was. We hadn’t sat down and talked about anything. After that day when he followed me home, he more or less just stayed.

He had told me he didn’t have a place to stay that actually was a home, that he had been roaming the city staying for short periods of time in different places. He couldn’t get identification needed for a proper lease, since he didn’t really exist. George had taken care of those arrangements, but since George died he had been sort of cut adrift. I couldn’t stand picturing him all alone again and as a spur of the moment thing offered him my sofa.

As soon as the words were out of my mouth, my brain decided to finally join the party. What had I agreed to? I didn’t know what to think. Would he want to feed every night? How would my body handle that? Did he need anything else? As it turned out, he was very low maintenance. He hadn’t asked to feed again. He said he didn’t need regular food, but drank water on occasion. He went out and got his clothes and simply moved in.

And here we were, a couple of weeks later. Sharing a living space, but without any real interaction. Sure, we talked, but not about anything that mattered. He asked about my job and my day, I talked to him about the weather or the news. It was like we were both scared to talk about anything important. Like the feeding situation. He had only fed those two times in the beginning and hadn’t indicated when he might be hungry again. The marks on my arm had faded. It was like it had never happened.

Only, it had. I remembered that feeling, my body remembered that feeling. Now, it was almost craving it. I had stood in the shower so many mornings reliving my dreams from the night before, practically feeling his mouth on me, his fangs in me… The intensity of those feelings coursing through my body had me so hard every morning and I couldn’t even function if I didn’t get myself off. I felt like I was 15 again. No control, these thoughts consumed me entirely. I stood under the water and let my mind conjure up all kinds of images of him and me, on my bed, on the sofa, in the shower… It always ended with me decorating the shower tiles and then feeling guilty for using him as food for my very indecent thoughts. “What the hell, he used me for food. It’s only fair!” I tried to tell myself, but it was no good. I still felt bad.

Some nights ago, I had woken up with him in my bedroom. He stood there watching me sleep. I should have been scared, but I wasn’t. I somehow couldn’t imagine him hurting me.

“I can’t sleep” he said, his pale face barely visible in the dark. His eyes seemed sad and without thinking I had moved to the side in my bed and made an inviting gesture. “Are you sure?” he asked sounding like he had just been offered a precious gift.

“Just get in!” I tried to sound like it was nothing, like I had strange vampires sleeping in my bed all the time. He lay down next to me, careful to not touch me. We lay there, silent in the dark, the only sound our breathing. I turned over with my back to him. He sighed a little and then seemed to fall asleep.

After that night, this too became part of our weird routine. Not talking about it, he started sleeping in my bed with me. We started waking up really close together, clinging to each other. My dreams filled even more with images of him. This arrangement did nothing to help my morning predicament. If he noticed, he didn’t say anything.

Now, I saw him standing there at the window, his face lit up by the street lights. All those night time images welled up inside me. My skin started to itch and every hair on my body stood on end. I felt like my blood had started to bubble. Like a fizzy drink. Suddenly, I knew what I wanted. But it was impossible, unthinkable. My mind kept telling me no, but my body was drawn near him. It had had enough of waiting and wanted those jolts. Wanted them now.

“Eh…” I started eloquently. He looked at me over his shoulder and smiled. Then a flash of something passed over his face, but it was gone before I figured out what it was.

“Hello! You’re home!” He sounded cheery. Great. More meaningless conversation. Only now, for some reason my heart was beating very, very fast.

“You know, I was thinking… We never discussed a schedule…” I really didn’t know where to begin. Only knew that a sudden need was growing in me, pulling me towards him, making me want something so unnatural.

“Schedule?” He looked at me with his dark eyes, honest and open to me. He had no idea what his eyes did to me.

“For, you know, eating…” I couldn’t look at him anymore and lowered my eyes. Why was this so hard? I had people over for dinner once in a while. This shouldn’t be so hard. If only that pounding in my ears could ease up a bit. I couldn’t think. “You never said when you would be hungry again and I thought…”

“No, it’s ok! I’m fine. You don’t have to worry!” He was quick to reassure me.

“It’s fine if you are hungry. You don’t have to wait on my account…” As I said this, I felt how I reddened deeply. “It worked so well the last time…”

“Thank you, I’m very grateful, but I really don’t need to feed yet. I’ve gone for very much longer than this.” At this statement, I must have made a sound of some sort matching my almost physical sensation of disappointment, because he took a few steps towards me. I could see his feet as they entered my field of vision. He reached out and lifted my chin, so I had to meet his eyes. I swallowed in the loudest way possible, or so it felt. There was a new look in his eyes, one that hadn’t been there before. I felt like a field mouse staring into the eyes of a cat.

“What are you trying to tell me?” His voice was suddenly very quiet, but his touch demanding. I could practically feel the tingles and jolts already and it drove my body crazy. Still I couldn’t get the words out. How do you ask someone to bite you and mean it? How can you want someone to drink your blood?

“Don’t be afraid. I’m not going to hurt you, you know that.” His words were calm, his voice winding around me like smoke, disorienting but impossible to shield myself from. He let his hand slowly reach further and caress the side of my face and my neck. This sent goose bumps all over me.

“Could you… You know, do that again?” My breathing had joined my heart in speed and I was feeling almost breathless by now.

“Do what?” His eyes glinted in the semi-darkness. A predatory aspect to them now. And I was his prey. A very willing prey, if my body had any say in matters. He was going to make me say it.

“Feed from me…”

The whispered words had barely left my mouth, before he moved. I had forgotten how strong he was and when he pushed me towards my bed, our bed, I couldn’t resist. Not that I really wanted to, but it all happened so fast. He put his hands on my upper arms and pushed me backwards through the apartment until the back of my legs hit the bed. I fell, landing on my back with him on top. He straddled me and then went still. We looked at each other for a few moments. Silent in the dark.

“So you want me to feed? You want to feel my fangs inside you? My mouth on you?” This was a completely different man kneeling over me. Gone was the shy, timid guy who had stayed with me so far. This guy was letting his eyes roam over my body as if he was deciding what to taste first.

“I will make you feel so good. I will make you want to share your blood, your body with me.“ His voice made my body suddenly feel so very heavy, like I couldn’t move my arms or legs even if I wanted to. Which I didn’t at this point. Having him across me, talking to me like that was all I wanted. No, not true. I wanted him to touch me. I wanted skin on skin with him. Right now. I could feel how hard I was.

He was starting to unbutton his shirt. After he got rid of it, he leaned down and began working on mine. Excruciatingly slowly, he undid the buttons, revealing my chest and stomach. He pushed the shirt off me, but left it entangling my arms above my head. He did some twisting move and turned the shirt into a pair of makeshift handcuffs.

“Don’t move your arms” he said in a way that didn’t allow contradiction and bent down over my chest. His breath ghosted over my chest and made me shiver. This was happening. I tried moving my arms and his hand shot out holding me down, holding me still. So strong. So impossibly strong. He looked at me sharply, making it clear I was to obey him. That thought had me suddenly groaning and without thinking I moved my hips, seeking some friction. If he could just move a little lower… The slightest hint of a smile passed over his lips. Then his tongue licked over my right nipple and my brain switched to some primal mode. His tongue and mouth were so hot on me, as he played with my nipples. I wanted to reach up and grab him to turn him on his back, but something stopped me. Had he hypnotized me? Was this some kind of vampire power to control people? I stared at him, his tongue flicking over me, lighting that fire within me, stoking it. I involuntarily rolled my head back, moaning and arching into him. Then I quickly changed my mind and looked back at him. I wanted to see everything he did to me, not just feel. I panted even harder now. I couldn’t remember the last time I had wanted something, someone more and it was crazy. I should be scared, but all I could think of was for him to hurry up. He was driving me out of my mind.

He glanced up at me and straightened up above me. This made his ass come in close contact with my crotch and I thrust upward.

“Eager, aren’t you?” He leisurely grinded himself against me, which got another moan from me.

“Please, I… God, just…” I usually had no problems telling my bed partners what I wanted or needed, but with him my ability to form coherent sentences had completely ceased. I couldn’t even think. All I could do was squirm and writhe beneath him, trying to catch my breath. Trying to gain at least some control over myself.

“There is no rush. This time I want to take my time and really enjoy you, enjoy your sweet blood, enjoy your beautiful body.” He moved down my legs and placed himself over my knees. When he reached for my pants, I instinctively tried to sit up to shield myself.

“No.” In a single, powerful word, he got me to lie back down as fast as if I had been pushed.

“Sorry…” I felt stupid for saying it, but I didn’t want him to get angry.

“It’s ok, but I must be in control. Otherwise, this could be dangerous…” His words were a chilling reminder of who and what he was. And what I had asked of him. It should have sobered me from this delirious state, but instead I found myself experiencing new shivers all through my body and without thinking I again moved my hips. He put his hand on my cock and felt it through the fabric of my pants. The warmth of his hand felt wonderful, mostly because of the promise of what was to come. What I hoped would come.

“This needs some attention, I think.” He slowly rubbed his hand against me. Then he unbuttoned my pants. He got up off the bed and started pulling off my pants. In one pull, I was suddenly naked before him. Naked and feeling both scared and horny. Mostly horny. Incredibly horny.

He climbed back on the bed and straddled me again. When he bent over me, taking my hard and leaking cock in his hand and licked his lips, I saw his fangs had gotten longer. I freaked. I tried to throw myself off the bed to the side, but he locked me down with his other hand and his legs. I was also still feeling so very heavy and sluggish when I tried to move.

“Please, please don’t hurt me!” I begged, almost embarrassed by the fear so evident in my voice. I was scared, but still couldn’t help thrusting into his hand. My body was so confused. It wanted to run, but more than that it wanted him.

“Don’t be scared. I told you I’m not going to hurt you. I’ll make you feel good. Just relax…” He combined his soothing tone by moving his hand slowly but firmly. The pleasure spreading throughout my body made me give in to him and stop fighting. I tried to make him speed up by thrusting faster, but he just chuckled and stopped his hand. I probably groaned in frustration, because he took pity on me and lowered himself over me. I stared at him as his tongue started licking once again, this time my cock. He licked me up and down, his warm, wet tongue so amazing on me. He let his tongue wander all over my cock, my balls. He pushed my legs apart and licked that oh so sensitive area behind my balls. When he finally took me in his mouth, I was almost at the limit of what I could take. I needed to come so badly. After working me over in his mouth a few times, he glanced at me and then ever so gently graced me with his fangs. That very effectively pulled me back from the edge, so he could start all over again.

Again and again he drove me towards that edge, only to force me to pull back through mild fear. When I thought I would finally go out of my mind, he stood up and removed his own pants. Standing naked before me, I stared at him. He was truly beautiful, with his lean body and pale, pale skin. His own cock was looking almost as eager as my own.

“Lube?” That one question made me realize we hadn’t really discussed this part. At this point, though, I didn’t care. He could do with me as he pleased. I would just take it.

“In that drawer.” I glanced at my bed side table. He went over and found my lube.

“There are condoms there too…” I added, when he made to step away from the drawer.

“We won’t need that.” When I started to protest, he held up his hand and that silenced me as effectively as him putting his hand over my mouth. I really had to remember to ask him about that hypnosis type power later.

“I can’t get any human diseases and therefore I can’t give you any.” I looked at him and then just relaxed my body, accepting his words as true. Yes, I really had to ask him about that power…

With the lube in his hand he got back on the bed. I spread my legs almost instinctively, but he just looked at me. Then he poured some lube in his hand and reached for my cock again. He started working his hand over me and the fire in my blood reignited in seconds.

“I want to feed from you and take your essence in me at the same time…” At first I couldn’t make sense of what he meant, but when I caught on to what he meant, I got hot all over. A flash of heat traveled through my body, as I pictured myself inside him, nothing between us, as he fed from me. It was almost more than I could take.

He must have seen the effect his words had on me and quickly straddled me again. He reached his hand behind him and while he intently looked me in the eyes, he slicked himself for me. I once again tried to move my arms, but still it was no use. I whined in disappointment. How I wanted to touch him, hold him and just thrust inside!

“I told you, it has to be like this.” He sounded like he tried to comfort me. I didn’t really care anymore, I wanted, no needed to get to the end of this.

He positioned himself over me, grabbed my cock and started to sink down on me. When at first the head of my cock got inside him he grunted, closed his eyes and stopped. Breathing hard, his chest expanding and contracting. Then the initial pain seemed to pass and he opened his eyes again, watching me as he took more and more of me inside him. It felt so hot and tight. I panted from the effort of not coming right then. When he finally had all of me inside, he sat still for a few moment and then he started to move. Seeing him work his body like that on top of me, all his muscles showing, his skin sweaty…

“Oh, god, I can’t hold back! Oh, fuck, oh fuck…” I wanted to warn him that this would be over soon, probably sooner that he expected. But there was no way I would be able to hold off. It was too much, too hot, too many images from those mornings in the shower that floated around in my head. And now it was happening for real. He was riding me harder now, more determined. I was unable to look away from him or close my eyes, even if that would have helped prolong things.

Then I saw his fangs get even longer and I realized this was it. I tried to hold up my arm, but couldn’t. He saw my slight movement and smiled. With those fangs, it didn’t feel entirely friendly. Suddenly, he bent over, but instead of biting into my arm, he grabbed my head and pulled it to the side, exposing my neck. The fear spiked in me again, but I was too far gone to care. I could only scream as he let his fangs sink into my neck. Immediately, the jolts and shivers took over my body. With him still riding me hard, my scream turned into a loud moan and I came. I came and came as he fed from my neck. I lost all thought of what was happening and all that remained in my world, my life was this feeling. The feeling of never wanting this to end, this pleasure that consumed me, consumed my body and mind. I was vaguely aware of him coming all over my chest before I finally blacked out from the intensity.

When I came to again, he was sitting next to me. He had wiped me down with a towel and fetched some water. I looked at him and he met my eyes with the most deeply pleased look I had ever seen on any of my lovers.

“Are you feeling ok?” he asked in that low, timid voice of his. Apparently, he was back to his usual self. No more fangs and mysterious powers.

“Yes, I’m fine.” I could see some of my blood still around his mouth. He could tell I was looking and raised his hand to wipe it off. I caught his hand and pulled him down towards me. He fell into my arms. I let my hands travel up his body and grabbed his head. He tried to shy away when he realized what I wanted, maybe afraid I would be repulsed by a bloody kiss. Not relenting I held him close to me and then I kissed him, tasting myself on him. I didn’t care. It felt so right.

Trying to be a bit sexier this time. If I succeeded? You'll be the judge of that!
Copyright © 2015 Puppilull; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A bit sexier ?! :o How about a LOT sexier ! :P:*) Oh yeah that was great. In spite of the nosy neighbor. :rolleyes: I guess they need to talk now, because this is becoming a relationship very fast. Can't wait to read more. :yes:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

Yeah...that was just a tad sexier...*fans self* Our shy vamp has a not so shy side...lol Great prompt. I bet the awkwardness between them will be over now. Or at least it should be. ;) I look forward to the next installment.

Link to comment
On 09/04/2015 03:13 AM, Timothy M. said:

A bit sexier ?! :o How about a LOT sexier ! :P:*) Oh yeah that was great. In spite of the nosy neighbor. :rolleyes: I guess they need to talk now, because this is becoming a relationship very fast. Can't wait to read more. :yes:

I'm glad you liked it and that you think I managed to hit the mark with a more sexy feel to it. I felt almost challenged to step up my game by a certain evil author... (Just kidding, he's very supportive and nice. Don't tell anyone... :) )

 

Thanks for reviewing!

Link to comment
On 09/04/2015 04:03 AM, craftingmom said:

I love both of them! Cool use of the prompts to build a story. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I'm thinking about the back story now, but this prompt just demanded to be written first. It's kind of an experiment: Can I write sex and sexy? It's a first go and it was kind of hard (he, he...).

 

Thanks for your review!

Link to comment
On 09/04/2015 07:53 AM, Valkyrie said:

Yeah...that was just a tad sexier...*fans self* Our shy vamp has a not so shy side...lol Great prompt. I bet the awkwardness between them will be over now. Or at least it should be. ;) I look forward to the next installment.

When that hunger strikes, you have no choice but to follow along for the ride...

 

The next I hope won't be so close to PWP, but who knows? I might get stuck on sexy!

 

Thanks for reviewing!

Link to comment
On 09/04/2015 08:12 AM, avidreadr said:

Very, very sexy. I like these two and look forward to more.

Thank you for your review! I was going for sexy, so I'm glad I seem to have pulled that off. I hope for more inspiration soon. I have a very rough draft in my head...

Link to comment

Damn when that vamp decides to get dominant....(fanning myself ;)) You went for sexier and you definitely succeeded! The neighbour would be really annoying and has the potential to be a problem if she sees something that she shouldn't see.

Link to comment
On 09/04/2015 11:12 PM, LitLover said:

Damn when that vamp decides to get dominant....(fanning myself ;)) You went for sexier and you definitely succeeded! The neighbour would be really annoying and has the potential to be a problem if she sees something that she shouldn't see.

I'm glad this prompt had the intended effect! I hadn't really thought about the neighbour other than a nifty way to get those prompt words in there, but her nosiness could prove useful. What a good idea!

 

Thanks for reviewing!

Link to comment

Well, then... I'd say you hit the sexy bullseye! This was a fantastic continuation. I really enjoyed it. I'm excited to see what's coming for these two!

Link to comment
On 09/05/2015 10:47 AM, Defiance19 said:

Well, then... I'd say you hit the sexy bullseye! This was a fantastic continuation. I really enjoyed it. I'm excited to see what's coming for these two!

Thank you for reviewing! I was a bit nervous about this, since I had never tried writing sex before. It's a different but fun experience. I'm glad I made it sexy.

Link to comment

"His words were calm, his voice winding around me like smoke, disorienting but impossible to shield myself from." .... I loved this line. It gives a feeling of safe and dangerous at the same time. You are definitely traveling in the right direction, and I don't mean the (smoking hot) sex. You are slowly giving the characters depth and filling out the story. There are so many places you can go from here. It will be interesting to see where you take this. You have established two strong characters and an intriguing dynamic between them. If I have any advice it would be to trust your instincts... these two chapters have been a great start, and this is your creation... well done, Puppilull. Onward and upward... cheers... Gary.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 09/07/2015 02:43 AM, Headstall said:

"His words were calm, his voice winding around me like smoke, disorienting but impossible to shield myself from." .... I loved this line. It gives a feeling of safe and dangerous at the same time. You are definitely traveling in the right direction, and I don't mean the (smoking hot) sex. You are slowly giving the characters depth and filling out the story. There are so many places you can go from here. It will be interesting to see where you take this. You have established two strong characters and an intriguing dynamic between them. If I have any advice it would be to trust your instincts... these two chapters have been a great start, and this is your creation... well done, Puppilull. Onward and upward... cheers... Gary.

I was actually very satisfied with that sentence and that you would like it and read it like I intended, makes me very happy! I was afraid it could be seen as contrived but I decided to go for it.

 

This writing really is interesting. I have a vague idea of where I'm going and then the story takes over. Fascinating!

 

Thanks for your review!

Link to comment
On 09/06/2015 10:16 PM, Cole Matthews said:

Very well done and quite erotic. Fascinating take on the vampire ideal as well. Very powerful. Awesome!

Thank you for your review! I've been trying to play around with how we usually see vampires. This chapter was another challenge for myself and also an opportunity to show other aspects of these two. I hope I get more inspiration soon! It's so much fun to write!

Link to comment

So the 'shy' vampire finally shows us his 'dom' side ... intriguing. And the 'strong' human loves to submit ... and tasting himself. New twisted thoughts I need to digest. I wonder whether the 'shy' is an 'act' ...
PS I loved that the Duchess was a cat ... twisted prompt use.

Link to comment
On 09/07/2015 07:12 AM, JohnAR said:

So the 'shy' vampire finally shows us his 'dom' side ... intriguing. And the 'strong' human loves to submit ... and tasting himself. New twisted thoughts I need to digest. I wonder whether the 'shy' is an 'act' ...

PS I loved that the Duchess was a cat ... twisted prompt use.

Thanks for reviewing! As I told you in my pm, the word Duchess just put this particular story in my head. I had planned on writing something else, but couldn't resist.

 

As for shy or not, I think we can all be shy or not shy given circumstances. If it's an act or not could be debated. I hope to be able to build my vampire a bit more and make his character believable. Same goes for my human. I haven't even named them...

Link to comment

Oh goodie!  They're back!  For some reason, I thought each prompt would be a different story instead of a lovely way to build the first.  I'm so happy to see you're building on it and such a steamy Chapter 2, too!  So, is it intentional that you've drawn us into loving a little vampire without ever giving us a name?  "My house guest" is so simple an avoidance with the nosy neighbor, that it took me almost to the end of the chapter to realize we don't know the little vampire's name.  Matt's not using it while pleading, either, so now I'm pleading to know it.  😊

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Y0rite said:

Oh goodie!  They're back!  For some reason, I thought each prompt would be a different story instead of a lovely way to build the first.  I'm so happy to see you're building on it and such a steamy Chapter 2, too!  So, is it intentional that you've drawn us into loving a little vampire without ever giving us a name?  "My house guest" is so simple an avoidance with the nosy neighbor, that it took me almost to the end of the chapter to realize we don't know the little vampire's name.  Matt's not using it while pleading, either, so now I'm pleading to know it.  😊

 

I think when I wrote this prompt, i was still not sure if I would write an entire story. It was just a prompt at first, which turned into two. @JohnAR(my friend and muse) had set some thoughts bouncing around, but nothing was set yet. So I probably didn't feel a need to name him. Names give me all sorts of head ache, trying to find the perfect one. Then when I got to know him better, it just came to me. And I guess you know it by know, since you kept reading. ;)

Edited by Puppilull
Link to comment
On 8/26/2018 at 8:22 PM, Thirdly said:

That escalated quickly. I'm about as aroused and confused as the human, at this point. :lol:

 

When this little vampire wants something, he can bring the heat. Someone once told me guys don't wait around but go for it. Not sure if it's true, but it sort of inspired this one. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..