Jump to content
    Puppilull
  • Author
  • 2,059 Words
  • 2,020 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finders, keepers - 3. Prompt 448

”What did he just say?” I thought to myself.

I couldn’t believe my ears and just stared at him. “You did what?!”

From his fidgeting and refusal to meet my eyes, I realized I was perhaps overreacting and being a bit too harsh.

“Just tell me what happened…” I tried to soften my approach to get him to open up.

“The phone rang. I thought it was you…” He snuck a peak at me trying to gauge my reaction. “You wanting something, so I just answered.” He lowered his eyes, looking like he had been hurt by my outburst.

“It’s ok, just tell me who it was and what you said.” I reached out and steered him towards the sofa. We sat down next to each other. He still wouldn’t look at me.

“Levi…” I reached out and stroked his hair. He finally met my eyes again, biting his lower lip. I suddenly had the urge to lean forward and kiss him softly.

“It was someone named Jack.”

I sighed internally. Jack was the biggest gossip of my circle of friends and whatever Levi had told him would be public knowledge by now. It was probably all over facebook or the topic of a group discussion via text messages. To not discourage Levi, I kept my feelings to myself.

“He seemed surprised to hear me answer your phone and asked who I was. I didn’t know what to say, so I sort of said I live here…” When he saw me gearing up to answer him, he quickly added “But I didn’t say anything about… You know… Us…”

Us. That was the big question. What were we? Was there an us? How did you define this relationship? Because I had to admit, feeding someone on a regular basis did constitute a relationship. It was just what kind that wasn’t so clear.

After that third time he had fed from me, we had become so much closer physically. I could hardly stand to be away from him and would count the minutes at work until I could leave again. Becca and Dan were starting to wonder what was up, but of course I couldn’t say anything. I wouldn’t say anything. This thing between us was so new, raw and undefinable I was afraid putting a label on it would ruin it. Whatever it was.

At night we usually curled up on the sofa, sitting as close as possible. More often than not, Levi ended up in my lap, resting his head on my shoulder with me caressing his hair. It was so strange, this need to keep touching him. It calmed me down and no matter how bad a day I’d had, I always felt much better. He also visibly relaxed when we were close. Part of me thought maybe knowing a snack was within reach does that to a vampire.

The thing was though he hadn’t fed from me that much. After waking up and discovering some rather interesting bruises on my neck, we agreed he wouldn’t feed from my neck unless it was the weekend, giving the bruises some time to heal. My attempts to hide those marks made me try to incorporate turtlenecks in my daily wardrobe. This had led to countless jokes from Becca and Dan, who quickly figured out something was up since I wasn’t wearing my usual attire. They couldn’t figure out what, though. Then again, even I didn’t know and I was living it.

Levi biting my arm during sex wasn’t quite as intense as him sucking on my neck, but it got the job done. I was constantly thinking about him naked, us naked and together. I felt like a teenager most of the time, being perpetually horny. Still I thought I was doing him a favor and that our arrangement was one of mutual benefit and satisfaction. He did feed, even if he only took very little. In truth, he didn’t actually need more of my blood so soon, but in the heat of the moment that pull was too strong to ignore.

I guess we both sort of figured that this, whatever it was, was heading somewhere else. We just couldn’t name it, maybe out of fear of breaking this spell. As long as we hid behind the feeding, we could at least pretend there were no feelings involved. I don’t know who we thought we were kidding.

Then a few nights ago, we had followed our usual routine, sitting glued together on the sofa. Me with my hand buried in his hair and him with his face in the crook just below my right ear. His warm breath against me sent tingles down my spine, but these were different tingles. Not the otherworldly tingles I had no control over. These felt homey. Comfortable. But not boring. Far from boring.

Suddenly, I could feel his tongue licking my neck. Soft. Wet. Teasing. It went straight to my cock. I threaded my fingers in his hair a little tighter and tilted my neck to the side to encourage him to continue. My other hand grabbed his legs and pulled them towards me, putting sweet pressure on my slowly filling cock. His mouth traveled up the side of my jaw to meet mine. We kissed, slowly at first, but with growing urgency.

“Make love to me” he whispered against my lips. I pulled my head back and looked at him. There were no fangs visible, no strange feeling of helplessness rushing through my body. Just a deep need to touch, to make him mine.

I had him straddle me, wanting to feel him grow against me. We kept kissing, each kiss getting deeper. My hands were roaming his body, going under his shirt in search of skin. Deciding I’d had enough of that shirt, I pushed his chest backwards, separating us. He looked at me; his cheeks flushed for once, his eyes slightly dazed. I pulled the shirt off him. The sight of him made me grab his hips and grind myself against him. He closed his eyes and groaned.

“I want you in bed.” My voice was thick. He nodded and made to stand up. I held on to him and after a hint of confusion had flickered over his face, he squeezed his knees together on either side of my hips and grabbed on to my shoulders. I put my hands under his ass and stood. I wobbled a bit under the weight, vowing to go to the gym more in the future, but managed to carry him to the bedroom.

I dropped him on the bed. Staring down at him, his flushed chest and disheveled hair, I quickly stripped out of my clothes. He lay there, acting like he didn’t know what to do or where to look. Apparently, when he wasn’t hungry in that way, he was indeed shy.

“Lose the pants.” I decided to take charge. He scrambled to obey, his hands shaking from what I hoped was excitement. “And the rest…” I added when he didn’t move to complete his undressing.

Then there he was. Naked and beautiful before me on the bed. His excitement clearly visible. Obviously, the shaking was not from fear. I could feel my desire for the man in front of me grow. Like another part of me.

“Spread your legs for me.” He hesitantly did as I asked, shyly showing me my ultimate goal for the evening.

Getting up on the bed, I knelt between his legs and nudged the further apart exposing him fully. He tried to close his legs again, but I put my hands on his thighs and stopped him.

“No, I want you open for me.” He relaxed again letting his legs fall open. I could tell this was making him uncomfortable. I caressed his legs to help him get over his shyness. His smooth skin felt amazing under my hands.

Bending over, I started kissing his chest. He reached up and grabbed my head, holding on to me. When I started licking his nipples, he arched up with a gasp. He bent his legs around mine and tried to pull me to his body. I went willingly, needing to feel him sliding against me.

When I raised myself up, he was forced to let go of my head and he growled his displeasure.

“Don’t worry, beautiful. I’m just gonna get some supplies.” I snickered at him and then reached over to the bedside table, getting my lube. “I’m gonna take good care of you…”

That night was so different from all previous nights. Levi was so compliant in my hands. In the end he offered himself to me without hesitation, all shyness gone. We ended up going three rounds, each time getting more and more intense. Feeling him around me, his heat surrounding me as I fucked him almost drove me out of my mind. We fit together so perfectly and there was no need for him to bite me. The ecstasy was there anyway. It was different, but still better than anything I’d ever experienced. I wished that I could be there forever, sliding in and out of him, feeling him constrict around me as he came, feeling myself come deep inside of him, over and over again.

Eventually, we fell asleep close together. We woke up the same way, only now we didn’t really know what this was anymore. He hadn’t been feeding, it was just sex.

No, not just sex, it was amazing sex. But what did he feel about this? He didn’t seem to regret anything, but his shyness prevented him from looking me in the eyes. I myself was too confused to figure out what had just happened. I couldn’t be falling in love, could I? With a creature who fed from me? Those thoughts had plagued me for a few days and now all of a sudden, Jack’s phone call had inadvertently brought things to a head. Or so it felt. I needed to find an answer. What was this?

“But what did he say?” My hand had come to rest softly just below his ear, my fingers curling around his neck.

“He wanted to borrow your squash racquet. Had a game tonight and couldn’t find his. I said you’d be home soon and…”

The doorbell rang. We stared at each other and I could see the question in his eyes. What were we going to say? What could we say? This was too soon. I wasn’t ready! We hardly knew each other and had definitely not had “the talk”. Wasn’t this just for the tingles and jolts? But I couldn’t say that and with Jack at the door and the news probably already out there, I had to say something. A distant cousin perhaps? Former college friend in need of a place to crash?

Looking into Levi’s eyes, seeing the doubt and fear deep in them which he so desperately tried to hide from me, everything was suddenly was clear to me. What was I thinking? Like in a flash of lightning, I just knew. I had my answer.

I turned to the door and opened it. Sure enough there was Jack standing on the outside, all smiles, like he already knew he was in for some grade A gossip.

“Hi, buddy! I don’t know if you heard from your… ehum… houseguest, but I need to borrow your racquet!” He gave me a look meaning he didn’t believe the houseguest story at all, practically wiggling his eyebrows at me.

“Sure, come in!” I stepped back and let him in. Jack eagerly crossed the threshold and immediately stopped inside, when he saw Levi.

Levi seemed to want to disappear somewhere, no doubt feeling guilty at having caused all this. He did his curling in on himself act, but I would have none of that. Not now, not anymore. I took a few steps towards him and put my hand between Levi’s shoulder blades, letting it slide down to the small of his back, pleased to feel a slight shudder go through him as I touched him. He trained his dark eyes on me. Eyes asking the same question that Jack had tacitly asked. Turning to Jack, I simply offered him the truth.

“Jack, this is my boyfriend Levi.”

A little more from my pair. I am writing about George, but it will take a while. This was a quick and somewhat dirty prompt response that kind of just demanded to be written.
Copyright © 2015 Puppilull; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

Quick and dirty you say? Um, no
Sweet and romantic? Absolutely yes!
So glad the plot bunny won this round :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This was fantastic, and not just the sex which was amazing, but I like how we are slowly coming to know these guys. There's a layer of vulnerability which lends romance to their budding relationship. It's going to be exciting to see where you take them. You can be quick and dirty every chance you get!

Link to comment

Ohh how did I miss out on this chapter last night ?! Yum, and I'm glad he finally came to the right conclusion about their relationship. But now I want to know how Levi reacts, I'm hoping his happy surprise is not too obvious to Jack, lol. Oh and I have the feeling they are going to have an extra intense night. :P:*)
Well done on using the prompt twice - or at least very nearly the same question. You're getting very good at this - and if your prompt responses get any hotter, my laptop may burst into flames. :blushing::lmao: good thing I had my Danish Drool Diverter ready. :funny:

Link to comment
On 09/26/2015 08:15 AM, Reader1810 said:

Quick and dirty you say? Um, no

Sweet and romantic? Absolutely yes!

So glad the plot bunny won this round :lol:

My romantic side keeps taking over. So the quick and dirty was more the fact that I wrote it in a flash and didn't have the patience to let it rest over night.

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Link to comment
On 09/26/2015 08:32 AM, comicfan said:

If this is your idea of quick and dirty, I'll take it and more. :lol: Nice update to your story. Enjoying this.

Well, it's your irresistible prompts that spark these outbursts of creativity! We'll see when the next chapter demands to be written.

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Link to comment
On 09/26/2015 09:07 AM, Valkyrie said:

Great continuation! I'm really enjoying these guys.

Thank you! I'm kind of fond of them by now. I'm thinking about where to go from here.

 

Thank you for your review!

Link to comment
On 09/26/2015 12:07 PM, Defiance19 said:

This was fantastic, and not just the sex which was amazing, but I like how we are slowly coming to know these guys. There's a layer of vulnerability which lends romance to their budding relationship. It's going to be exciting to see where you take them. You can be quick and dirty every chance you get!

I'm trying to not end up in bed all the time, but hey! They're in that new love phase. I'm planning to add more actual story. Unless they succeed in seducing me again...

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Link to comment
On 09/26/2015 03:14 PM, Timothy M. said:

Ohh how did I miss out on this chapter last night ?! Yum, and I'm glad he finally came to the right conclusion about their relationship. But now I want to know how Levi reacts, I'm hoping his happy surprise is not too obvious to Jack, lol. Oh and I have the feeling they are going to have an extra intense night. :P:*)

Well done on using the prompt twice - or at least very nearly the same question. You're getting very good at this - and if your prompt responses get any hotter, my laptop may burst into flames. :blushing::lmao: good thing I had my Danish Drool Diverter ready. :funny:

Ha, ha! As long as I make you drool some more I'm happy! Increased hotness...? Could be fun! I just need to sneak a little plot in there somehow. You could use the drool to extinguish the flames...

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Link to comment

Okay, this is cool. Tres cool. Mycket, mycket cool. Really like how he comes to know how he really feels about Levi. And of course, doesn't this lead to some interesting physical/metaphysical questions about feeding? You can go hunting plot bunnies any day.

Link to comment
On 10/03/2015 03:30 AM, Parker Owens said:

Okay, this is cool. Tres cool. Mycket, mycket cool. Really like how he comes to know how he really feels about Levi. And of course, doesn't this lead to some interesting physical/metaphysical questions about feeding? You can go hunting plot bunnies any day.

Nämen hej där!

 

I'm trying to show Matt's falling for Levi bit by bit. They aren't traditional mates, even if there is something not quite natural involved...

 

I don't have any (conscious) deeper thoughts about this story, but it seems my brain (and that incessant bunny) just goes places. Must think a bit about the feeding.

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Link to comment

I don't know how this slipped by me, but I have been doing A LOT of editing and writing, so that will be my excuse :P . Wonderful chapter about that period when you have all these feelings, but you are afraid to name them. You are advancing these two beautifully... I loved it, Puppilull... well done, and cheers...Gary...

Link to comment
On 10/09/2015 05:25 AM, Headstall said:

I don't know how this slipped by me, but I have been doing A LOT of editing and writing, so that will be my excuse :P . Wonderful chapter about that period when you have all these feelings, but you are afraid to name them. You are advancing these two beautifully... I loved it, Puppilull... well done, and cheers...Gary...

I think you should all thank Levi, George and Matt. They are kind of doing the story telling and I'm just writing it down.

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..