Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 4,535 Words
  • 3,055 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Blueblood 3: The Others - 12. The Truth

Always in memory of my Daniel. The love of my life. He lives forever!!!

Colin held my hands to his lips. “Now, we’ll go get some serum.”

I smiled but wasn’t going. “Well, I intend to, but not yet.”

Colin’s eyes grew. “Why? He saw you were a vampire! You need to get this under control! He knows!”

I nodded and ran my fingers over Colin’s face. “I know and believe me, I will. I hate all this.” I shook my head. “And you went through this every day for almost two centuries!? I heard what you said about it, but having this one day! Two?” I hugged him again. “I have more empathy for what you went through. Even if it is on a lesser scale.”

Colin smiled and then shook his head. “Okay, but why stay like this? You did it.”

I nodded. “That was just the first sample. We have Nabia. And I’m sure Amasis will want to confirm what I am another time.” I shook Colin a little. “I have just taken a huge wrecking ball to everything he held dear and thought he knew! I can’t back down now…not yet.”

Colin gave a frustrated grunt. “We have worked so hard to get rid of this vampire curse and you go back.”

I rolled what was left of my eyes. “I’ll be the same as I was soon!” Now that I had my needed blood, I looked at Colin. His shirt had been stained with sweat and now that I could smell better…vampires can stink. Bacteria liked vampire sweat as much as any creature. Colin now looked a little…tired wasn’t the word, but he stumbled a little. I grabbed him before he fell. “Colin! When did you eat last?”

He shook his head. “I don’t remember.”

I looked around. “Where’s Amir?”

“Back in the tunnel,” Colin said. “I ran ahead.”

That was all due to me. “Oh, baby, you need to eat. Now.” I said pulling his arm around my shoulders. “Let’s go.” I headed toward the dining chamber. His legs started to give out. “I’m so sorry, Colin.”

Colin nodded as he leaned on me more. “I know. I was worried. I may have burned too much of what little I carried. I was in a hurry.”

I nodded. “I’m sorry,” I said kissed the side of his head as we headed to get him something to eat.

Colin stopped and pressed me against a stone wall. “Hear me!” He said gruffly as he leaned in close, not even an inch between our faces. “You promise me…and I mean you say it! You will never, ever do this again!” He waited as I smiled. “Why are you smiling? I’m serious.”

I nodded and close the fraction of an inch and kissed him deeply. “I just like having you close to me, Colin.” And then I hurriedly nodded. “I promise. I’ll never do this again.” I looked at Colin. “Unless it’s you I do it for. I can’t promise I won’t if you’re in trouble.” Colin wavered a little and started to go down again. “And we’ll talk more…” I said pulling him with me, “…after you eat.”

Colin smiled. “I stink, too, don’t I?”

“Yes.”

 

In the dining chamber, we all joined Colin as he ate. Mom was still looked at me in worry.

“Did you have any resistance with Tad Morsi?” I asked.

Colin was chewing happily as he shook his head. “None.”

“That’s odd,” I said thinking about that.

Colin nodded. “Stan and Mark are still back at Amir’s place in the village, checking for tracking devices and things.” He chuckled. “You know how Mark is.”

I nodded. “Rightfully so. I don’t guess you had time to see where and how he gets the email.”

Colin smiled. “And you guess wrong.” He said proudly. “The tower he referred to is simply a tall group of metal poles on top of which is a satellite dish. What he’s using for emails is sort of old. A very simple Mailstation, no real PC. Basic for sending and receiving email.” He shrugged. “It took a minute to figure that out.”

I chuckled. “You had time to waste?”

Colin smiled. “Lots of time.”

Amir came in the dining area but looked tired.

“Sorry about leaving you back there, Amir.” Colin smiled.

Amir nodded and sat near us. “I understand.” He smiled. “You were worried about Devon.” He looked at me, but he frowned. “You received Amasis’ kiss? But I thought…”

I shook my head. “No, I didn’t receive Amasis’ kiss.” I took Colin’s hand, one he could spare while eating, that is. “I got Colin’s kiss a while back.”

Amir looked more confused and looked at Colin as Amir was now looking in awe. “Then you are…a god?”

Colin shook his head. “No, he's not.”

“We’ll be explaining it as we go,” I said. “We’re not gods and we’re no better or worse than you are.”

“But you can’t die?” Amir asked trying to understand.

Colin nodded. “We’ll explain that, too.”

There was a commotion in the corridor. We heard people approaching.

“…but husband. I don’t understand.” We heard Nadia's voice say.

Amasis came in followed by Nabia and two servants. “I would speak with you.” He said to me, now much less the proud man he was.

I nodded. “Of course.”

He nodded once and walked back down the corridor.

Nabia looked at me and knew I was the same as Amasis and instantly bowed. “Forgive me.”

I rose from where I was sitting and walked to her. “Don’t do that,” I said pulling her upright again. “I don’t want that. You are as good as anyone. Don’t bow to me.”

“You are like Amasis,” Nabia said almost reverently.

I nodded. “I am, but don’t bow to me.” I looked to where Amasis had gone. “I need to talk with him,” I said. “Stay with my friends. They can explain.” I waved to the others in the dining area and went after Amasis.

I went quickly after Amasis. Okay, this place underground was huge. After twenty-five hundred years, it had everything. This was not just an underground palace. It was a city underground. They had carved a few more places down here than just the palace. Where I found Amasis was…a temple? Here they had painstakingly carved and erected decorative pillars with Egyptian drawings…writings on them. These had not faded. This was elegant. There were several pillars, but four stood in the center. Large statues, in gold and stone, with dark heads of birds, the jackal all with bodies of humans. Other figures were carved in walls of Isis (I knew of her).

Amasis was leaning over what was an altar in the center of the four pillars. A large place where they burned…whatever. There were tall lamps or containers that stood higher than a man but burned to light the darkness. Amasis turned to me. His whole world had been called into question. “Well, here they are.” He waved at the statues. “Every god is here.” He pointed out the jackal’s head. “Anubis.” He pointed to one with the head of a bird. “Horus.” He spread his arms to indicate the whole temple. “All of them are here.” He walked toward me slowly. “I made sure of it. No god was forgotten and given no reason to be jealous or feel left out.” He looked at the many idols. “But it’s not real, is it?”

“I can’t answer that,” I said. “When it comes to religious beliefs, those are kind of private and personal.” I walked a little closer to Amasis. “If you’re asking if I believe in them…” I shook my head, “…I don’t. Religion is maybe important. In many cases, I think they are good sources of guidelines…to guide people’s lives.” I sighed. “I was raised in a religion…” I waved at the idols, “…not this one. Is it true? I can’t say. With study, I sort of became aware that it was more a way to explain things in the world. How we got here and how we should behave promising reward if we do behave and punishment if we don’t. I have little to no evidence it’s true.” I shrugged. “Do I have a soul?” I shrugged again. “I hope we all do.”

Amasis looked at the many writings on the wall. “You are like me.” He said casting a look at me. “I feel it.” He shook his head as he walked slowly. “This is not an afterlife?” He asked. “But I don’t die.” He turned to me with that statement standing. “Neither will you.”

I nodded. “No, you haven’t.” I moved closer. I wanted to give comfort with a touch, but he might not appreciate that right now. “And unless someone kills me, or an accident…I won’t for a while.” I smiled. “You’re the oldest man I’ve met.” I chuckled. “I thought that was Colin for a while and then I met Burke.”

Amasis nodded. “The fact that I continued to live made me a god to these people.” He shrugged. “I knew their parents, grandparents, great grandparents…all those before them.” He frowned. “I sense you’re the same and you tell me it’s because of this…” he struggled with the word, “…vampire?”

I nodded. “Yes, there is a venom in our bodies that makes us vampires.”

Amasis shook his head again. “I never knew this word before you came.” He looked at me annoyed. “I’ve been alive for a long, long time. You come here and in a week, it’s all gone.”

I was guilty. “I am sorry.”

Amasis nodded. “But it’s the truth, isn’t it?”

I chuckled and raised my hands out to stop this train of thought. “I’m not going there. Your beliefs are your beliefs.”

Amasis looked very troubled now. “I’ve wasted time here.”

I looked surprised. “What? Why do you think that?”

“I am out of time!” Amasis said mournfully. “There are things you take for granted that I have no understanding.” He waved at my translator. “That…whatever…that makes me understand you and you understand me.”

Now, I was right next to him. “The world moved on, but you remained the same; to say you wasted time? No, I don’t think that at all.” I waved at the temple. “This is nothing short of amazing. You built a city under the ground. In any time period, this is miraculous!”

Amasis shook his head. “But I haven’t grown.” He looked at me and as other vampires moved emotionally, he would be crying if he had tears. “I stagnated!” He looked at me. “Why are you here?”

Here it was. Truth time. “We came together seeking others like us. There are many others that have what we have. We seek out those and try to bring them into this world.” I looked at him more in the eyes. “I will show you how to get back in the world.”

He nodded. “Okay, but you didn’t seek me out specifically.”

I smiled. “In a way, yes, we did. There are…” I thought about how to explain it better. “…others like you and me who are in a position of power. So far, I’ve met Marissa and Edwin. Edwin is like us and they are in a position of power to do something for others like us in their worlds.” I put my hand on his arm. “We did seek you out by name but didn’t know you. Now, we do. Are there more like us here?”

Amasis shrugged. “There were more at one time. Now, there’s just me and Nabia.”

“You’ve had wives,” I said. “You’ve lived a long time. You mentioned there were others that got you the gift of the kiss. Where are they?”

Amasis looked pained. “They are no more.” He turned from me and looked so sad. “They just vanished. They dared go out there.” He waved at the surface. “I knew I couldn’t. They knew they couldn’t, but went anyway.” He turned back to face me. “They chose oblivion rather than endure this afterlife…or whatever with me.”

I nodded. “Maybe.” Now that he was understanding more, I dared to ask. “There are others…not like us, but…they are more demonic than we are or others like us are. As I understand it, they are bald, as in no hair anywhere, naked and…” I smiled. “…sorry, but they do not have everything a man should have.” I waved down at my crotch and pointed toward his own. “They lack certain things.”

He smiled and nodded. “Oh, yes…the old ones.” He shook his head. “They would attack my people sometimes and turn them into others…we’re kind of like them, but not. They are incapable of language, but retained most everything.” He waved toward my crotch and held his own briefly. “I thought they were demons. I had as many of them destroyed as I could find them. I don’t know if there are any left.”

“Old ones?” I repeated. “But you recognize what they are.”

He nodded. “They are more ancient than I am.” He walked more into the temple and motioned for me to follow. He went to an area where there were scrolls and parchments tucked in slots. “There are writings in one of these…about the creation of these beings.” He waved at the wall of parchments. “It’s been a while since I’ve read them.”

“They were created?”

Amasis nodded. “To become warriors.” He explained. “About five thousand years before I was even born, there was a ruler. He wanted to seize control and power over other people in other lands.” He began looking through the scrolls. “According to the writings…there was a man capable of magic.” He smiled at me. “They believed in magic, too. They had a sorcerer that had the knowledge to create poisons, elixirs, and potions…he wanted to create an army.” He found the scroll. “Here it is.” He handed me the scroll that I could not read without a scanner. Even if I had a scanner, the writing…the language may not be in the database, therefore, we would not be able to read it until we learned how or taught Buddy to read it. “This sorcerer used the elixir on women that were pregnant. There were many failures, but over decades, he got a birth that began the creation of these things.”

“But you read this?” I asked holding the scroll.

He nodded. “It took a few hundred years for me to figure it out, but I can to a degree.”

I smiled I said bringing him into one of those manly, one armed bro-type hugs. “You still have value,” I said. “Our magic is limited.” I held up the translator. “We need you to teach this language to this.” I shook my head as I looked at the scroll. “I knew the answer was here.” I put the scroll back on the shelf. “I’d like one of us…a man that knows how to work this…” I held my translator out. “…magic to come and put the writings on this scroll in here to try to understand it.” I looked at Amasis carefully. “Would you mind if we did that?”

Amasis shrugged. “If it will help, sure.”

I patted him on the shoulder. “Thank you.” His entire world was called into question today and yet here he was. “You are a remarkable man, Amasis.”

Amasis looked surprised. “Why? I simply haven’t died.”

I smiled shaking my head. “No, you are. There are some of us…who after a period of time…lose that part of themselves that is human. You kept yours for over two thousand years!”

Amasis nodded. “There were times I felt it slipping, but with concentration, I fought it.”

“That’s remarkable.” I pressed to him to let him know just how remarkable that was. “That is nothing short of a miracle. I see before me a man that fought and won against the odds.” I looked at him closer. “I hope I can call you friend now.”

He nodded. “And I you,” He smiled. “I still need time to get…used to this thinking.”

I nodded. “Take your time, but tomorrow, I’ll begin taking the medication that makes me able to go in the outside world. You and Nabia need to witness this so you understand what has to happen. You’ll see the results and when you’re ready…or if you decide not to…you’ll understand more. Then we can start educating about this world. Does that sound plausible?”

He smiled. “And you went without this medication just to show me?” Amasis nodded. “That’s very plausible.” Then he smiled and hugged me. He hugged me. “I will witness this transformation and learn about the world.”

“There are dangers out there for us. You need to be aware of them.” I said cautiously. I was aware of where the sun was in the sky. “I have time for a bath.” I smiled. “Care to join us?” I noticed stubble the first time on Amasis. “You need to shave.”

He rubbed his face and head. “I sort of got distracted.” He grinned.

I nodded. “I know, and I am sorry for doing that to you.”

He chuckled. “The truth is…I’ve been doubting all this…” he waved at the temple. “…even before I was a god…” he smiled. “…or vampire. You just confirmed what I suspected.”

“But I am sorry.”

He nodded. “Well, let’s bathe.” He sighed. “Then I will tell Nabia about all you’ve told me.”

I looked at him stopping his movement. “It is love with Nabia, isn’t it?”

He nodded. “Yes. She is unlike many I married…but she began falling into this sadness recently. Maybe this knowledge will help.”

“And Amir?” I asked.

Amasis smiled. “He’s my son. I am not responsible for his being, but…he is my son. I don’t think, I never was responsible for a child before. He is Nabia’s child. I assisted with his upbringing.”

“He seems also remarkable.” I grinned. “Willie is like that for me. He is not responsible for my being, but I am seeing him as a father now.”

Amasis and I began walking back to the others and the bath.

“He’s very loyal to you,” I said.

Amasis chuckled. “There were others with children that I married. I loved all of them. Amir is the last one that joined me as family.” He nodded. “I promoted him because he was Nabia’s child at first, but he earned his rank and place in the guard.”

 

Getting back to the communal bath, I saw Mark and Stan in the bath with the others.

Mark looked at me and his eyes widened. “You are a vampire.”

I nodded. “I have been a while.” I chuckled. I smiled at Colin. “I’ll be returning back with the rest of you tomorrow. I’m going on the serum again.”

Colin let out a breath of relief. “Good.” Then he shook his head. “You know what you’re in for.”

I nodded as I began pulling my clothes off. “I do.” I waved at Amasis. “Stan, Mark…” I began. “This is Amasis. He is Pharaoh here.”

Stan also was looking surprised. “THE Amasis?”

I nodded. “THE Amasis.”

Stan started to rise.

Mark held him back. “What are you doing?”

“He’s Pharaoh. Royalty. It’s respectful to rise.” Stab said not understanding why Mark didn’t see that.

“Showing your wiener is not that much a sign of respect.” Mark shot back reminding Stan.

Stan looked down. “Oh, you’re right.” He settled back again.

I chuckled at them.

 

Getting in the water, I liked the warmth. The moisture just didn’t go into me like before. Colin watched me.

I nodded at Colin. “I found the scroll that tells about the Old Ones,” I said quietly. “The ones we called the Others.”

Colin nodded. “They’re here? These Others?”

“Amasis said he destroyed them as he found them, but they started here,” I said. “Apparently, they are the creation of a man that used chemicals to create them with the help of some pregnant women; created as an army.” I frowned. “The language it’s written in I don’t recognize.” I chuckled. “Few are, but Amasis said he himself took several hundred years to understand. I’d like Stan to scan it to Buddy. Then with the resources, Buddy can use, maybe come up with a more understanding about what’s there. Amasis will help.”

Colin looked at Amasis. “How is he?”

I smiled looking at him. “It was easier than I hoped.” I grinned at Colin. “We just confirmed what he had started to suspect before we got here.” I nodded. “He’ll be fine.” I looked up. “George,” I called lightly.

George looked over at me. “Yes.”

“We’ve never done the serum with someone that’s lived as long as Amasis. Do you think it will be different?”

George shook his head. “The thing about the venom is that it keeps the body sort of in stasis. All his organs have been maintained, it should be the same.” He smiled at Amasis who was in enjoying the warm water. “We’ll have to see.”

 

The next sunset, I woke again with that raging hunger. I wanted it gone! They couldn’t get the blood to me fast enough, but I got it. I finished the blood with Amasis in the room as well as Nabia.

“Okay,” I said as the hunger went away after I consumed it. “What or whose blood was this?”

Amasis smiled. “Pretty much what we have the most of; sheep and occasionally camel.”

Colin shook his head. “It sucks to be a camel here.”

I looked at Colin amused. “Is it better to be a cow or chicken for us?”

He grinned. “I’m just not used to camels being on the menu.”

I saw George come in with the serum and syringe. “Here we go.” I sighed and got on a large pillow for the insertion of serum. I looked at Amasis and Nabia. “This will hurt me,” I said. “It will hurt a lot, but the results is freedom. You’ll be able to leave these spaces below.”

Nabia was smiling at that idea, almost excited. Amasis was nodding and just waited.

Okay, it hurt. It was like having a heart attack that never stopped. Sarah and Mom said it was like having a baby that the labor just went on and on. I noticed that Nabia was not as excited as before, and Amasis was now looking concerned. Whether it was about me or realizing that he would have to suffer the same as I would…I didn’t know. Both? It just seemed to never end! I knew what was happening. I knew it was starting my heart again. When it finally ebbed away, I just passed out.

I woke up with Colin looking at me concerned. He knew about this as well as I did; better having done it several times now, but the concern was on his face.

“There he is.” Colin smiled leaning in kissing me. “There’s my Devon.”

“Were they upset?” I asked.

He gave the shrug and nod. “Nabia didn’t wait for all of it, but Amasis stayed the whole time until you were asleep.”

I sat up kissing him gently. “I’m not sorry I did what I did.”

Colin nodded and kissed me to stop me. “I know why you did it.” He pulled me in an embrace. “I love you, Devon. You love everyone.”

I smiled. “I try.” I ran a hand over his chest. “Some, more than others.”

He grinned. “I hope so, you married me.”

What can I say? The old me was coming back. “Who said I was talking about you? Every day I get with very handsome naked men for an hour or two. Who said it was you?”

Colin nodded, grinning. “Oh, so I was right. You are attracted to Amasis.”

I shook my head. “No, I prefer Wayne.”

“Wayne!?”

“There’s also Alex and Willie!”

“They’re all straight!” Colin pointed out.

“Are they really? You yourself said the gender issue wasn’t the same after a while.”

“One is now your father! I introduced you!”

I chuckled and I put my arms around him. “You know how I am with older men.” I was being forced down on my back as he kissed more and deeper. “Tell me again how much you love me.”

Colin grinned. “I love you.”

I shook my head. “No, not in words.”

Colin nodded. “Oh.” He smiled. “You want me.”

I nodded. “Very much.”

 

The computer and equipment we had were checked for tracking devices or signals. The computer was brought from Amir’s village. The problem now was power. Amir had a generator for his little setup, but we needed more power. The solar chargers were good for laptops, scanners, and translators, but this part of Buddy required a lot more. Our portable equipment had satellite capabilities and we used that for now. It was just slower. We had to bring more power here to get the connection we needed for Buddy. I again took the next dose of serum and again…PAIN!! Nabia again didn’t stay to watch me suffer. Amasis did.

After that second dose and another sunset, Amasis smiled at what he saw in me. “I sense you are becoming more like you were before…when you first arrived.”

I nodded and patted George on the arm. “Thanks to this great guy, it just hurts a few days. Soon, I’ll be eating and going outside again.”

Amasis frowned. “I can’t even remember eating.”

I smiled at Colin. “Some of us never forgot.” I patted Colin’s stomach.

“Yeah, well…” Colin smiled. “I use it.” He shrugged. “It tastes good!”

 

Stan was beginning to scan the scrolls; the one Amasis pointed out was the scroll that told of the Old Ones was first. Age had made the scrolls brittle, but they were occasionally read, so not too bad. Amasis began translating what he thought was in the old scroll in the old language. Buddy was having a difficult time matching English word to this old language but also coming up with a database to form for making translations. It was the usual amount days later and I had a disc made to put in my arm. Amasis watched intently. The Egyptians knew surgery and had it done occasionally, but never had he seen it like this. What fascinated him were all the devices we used.

I waved Amasis over. “Okay, I’m going to show you another of our magic things with science.” I opened the laptop and his eyes grew when he saw the screen and images move.

He reached out to touch, then was afraid to. “How…I don’t…”

I nodded. “I’ll show you.” I smiled. “But I’ve got a ways to go to get you to understand. Be patient.”

Amasis chuckled. “I learned patience, believe me.” Then he looked at me. “When can I go on this serum?”

I smiled. “As soon as you asked for it.”

Amasis nodded and smiled. “I’m asking for it.” He chuckled. “And I want to learn English.”

I laughed. “Slow down, man. One thing at a time.”

Amasis smiled and waggled his eyebrows. “Now, I’m impatient.”

Copyright © 2017 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 46
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Kev

Posted (edited)

How to win friends and influence people ... take lessons from Devon... I love the friendship that is developing between Devon and Amasis, it is as if showing him that he was truly like them broke down the final barriers and Amasis went from God in his mind to a man that had been tricked and duped for thousands of years. I love how he has kept his humanity and how he has created a city for his people so that even though he can not be int he sun there is a place for them. 

 

It will be interesting to find out more about this alchemist / Court Magician and what he combined to create the venom that created the Old Ones. One thing is certain it wasn't magic it was something in the poisons that he mixed and fed to his lab rats ... God! How could he use pregnant women????

 

Really looking forward to seeing Amasis as a man, his character has already started to show... it should be a fun ride!

:read:  :2thumbs: :thankyou:

Edited by Kelvinvictor
  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, bayboi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:worship:

 

Spoiler

As Mark says, showing your wiener is not that much a sign of respect!  ;-)

 

They got really lucky in their search for the old ones. Rather than being an earlier, more primitive version of vampire, they turn out to be a corrupted, lesser version. Due to their origin, it would have been possible for them to have come from nearly anywhere else in the world…

 

Link to comment

I look forward to future chapters, R. Eric.  You certainly handled the last two chapters differently (and much better) than I expected. Just when I thought I had most of it figured out, BOOM!  Change time.  Very well done.  
Colin, Devon, and Willie have all undergone the serum at least twice, and therefore have something in common that many others do not.  Maybe they should form a small, exclusive, club-- the multi-serumers-committmenters (multi-serumizers?  Multi-serum-experiencers?)  Surely Devon can find an name and initials for it!
Since Mitch showed up, Rain Stevens might show up next with Eric Mitchell.  But since no one has commented how much Devon looks like Eric, they might not be in this story.... 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Erik & Seth already crossed-over during a cruise in North Meets South. There were no comments on their doppelgänger appearances in that story, so either they don’t resemble each other or their appearances were dissimilar enough not to be remarkable (or Eric didn’t think about it at the time). But you white guys all look alike anyway!  ;-)

Link to comment

WOW! Amasis is just amazing.  He truly understands that he has basically just stagnated underground for millenia, but he managed to keep himself sane and maintained his humanity for all that time.  Now he is like a kid with a new toy and he just can't wait to be able to live in the world again.  I really admire him.  This is a terrific chapter. Bravo.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..