Jump to content

Cinderfella 3: Life Continues

There are currently no reviews.

Seth's and Erik's life changed as the world moved on.

Back to Bethos, A'dore, and Creid
Copyright © 2019 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

1 minute ago, ken62 said:

Glad to see you back. You’ve been missed. 

Thanks.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I am sorry to hear that you lost mostly of your eyesight.I hope something can be done about this. I myself am an avid reader and would find it terrible not being able to do this anymore. Therefore i find it most impressive that you still produce such long pieces of text.

I am glad that you are writing on the Cinderfella story again. I love this story. I don’t find the story exciting but i enjoy your interpretation of the fairy tale. It is very entertaining

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, dutch woman said:

I am sorry to hear that you lost mostly of your eyesight.I hope something can be done about this. I myself am an avid reader and would find it terrible not being able to do this anymore. Therefore i find it most impressive that you still produce such long pieces of text.

I am glad that you are writing on the Cinderfella story again. I love this story. I don’t find the story exciting but i enjoy your interpretation of the fairy tale. It is very entertaining

 

Unfortunately, there is nothing they can do.  It's permeant.  I'm doing all I can to keep what little I have.  If I couldn't write, I would probably not be alive.  I've done it all my life.  I know there are ways to do it even if I am totally blind.  That would take even longer to get back to writing.  I write for me, but I share with others and I get pleasure if people like it.

(Said to be my wiseass self)  Not exciting!?  There is some exciting things.  There are battles and other things. There is some coming.  But, yes, this and the other stories are about romance and devotion.  Two standing together against the odds.  The straights have enjoyed Cinderella for years.  I just thought we, the alternated lifestyles, had our own.  This story is less about the fairy tale and more about what can happen to the characters.  Cinderella and Prince Charming  had a life beyond the fairy tale.  His would be a king and she would be a queen.  How did they handle these roles?  Was she a good queen?  I just decided to write about Prince Charming's brother.  No one said he was an only child.

I just hope people enjoy them and see we're all the same.  Gay, straight, bisexual....everyone!  :P

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..