Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 3,614 Words
  • 4,816 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Makarovia? Where The Hell Is That? Freshman Year - 28. Chapter 28

Olek did meet Helga at the elevator and brought her into the palace. They tried to have a private conversation, but the acoustics in that grand entrance of the palace were…we didn’t want to, but we overheard. They spoke in German. I didn’t need to know the language to figure out what was being said. After a few words, I heard Helga say in a tone that…was hushed, but audible as we were up going to our room to give them privacy. Yes, honestly, I did want to hear.

“Olek, ich weiß nicht, was ich sagen soll.” She said.

I paused when Peter stopped to listen. He understood and frowned at what he understood, but I didn’t. Hey, I spoke English, Ukrainian, Makarovian and a lot of Russian, I didn’t need German until now!

“Ich bin geschmeichelt, aber...” Helga said further.

I poked Peter lightly. “What’s she saying?” I whispered to Peter.

“She said she didn’t know what to say when Olek told her he invited her here to just see her. He wanted to spend time with her. This was a date.” Peter told me. “She said she’s flattered…”

Then we heard Olek say. “Ich verstehe. Vielleicht war das nicht klug.”

“Olek said he understood and thought this wasn’t wise.” Peter translated.

“Willst du mit mir ausgehen? Du magst mich?” Helga asked.

“She asked if he wanted to date her because he liked her,” Peter said worriedly.

“Ja. Tue ich.” Olek said quietly. “Könntest du mich als Mann sehen, nicht als König?”

Peter nodded. “He says he does and asked if she could see him as a man, not a king.”

Then there was no need to translate. Now, I was happy with the acoustics in this part of the palace. That sound as two mouths meet, the kind of…well, it was wet contact that was unmistakable. I don’t know who kissed who, but they were both involved, so who cared? The dating rules some people use didn’t apply here. This wasn’t their first meeting, the kiss, which obviously had been on Helga’s mind as well as Olek’s just wasn’t to be considered. Now they both knew of potential romantic feelings and well…the kiss! Both seemed willing!

I pounded lightly on Peter. “Yes!!!” I said a little too loud, which I quickly covered my mouth as Peter chuckled at me as he shushed me.

Peter pulled me into a kiss of our own. “This is just the first date.”

“Which is better than he’s had in years, which is no dates at all!”

 

We came down for breakfast and saw Olek sitting alone, but whistling at the table. That was out of his usual behavior, in itself. There was a smile there as he saw us come in.

“Where’s Mom?” Peter asked as we sat at the table noticing her empty chair.

“She’s doing that thing for the building of the new medical facilities in Stryia,” Olek said, but his look, not coy exactly, but was telling us to ask about his date. “She’s a busy lady.”

“Okay, Olek,” I said with a slight laugh. “I don’t pry, but I see you want us to ask. How’d it go last night?”

Olek now smiled a little softer and nodded. “I really like her. It would be easy to fall in love with her. She’s funny and very smart…”

“…and beautiful beneath those glasses, that sexy studious schoolmarm look,” I said nodding as well. Olek looked at me surprised. “I’m gay, Olek. I’m not blind. I can see she’s pretty! Which does nothing for me, but I can see it!”

Olek chuckled. “Okay.” He went on. “We talked a long while and she was worried about…her past is a problem.”

“Her past?” Peter asked now concerned. “Why?”

“Yes.” Olek nodded. “She has been engaged three times…married once that ended five or six years ago.”

“So?” I asked.

Olek nodded quickly. “That’s what I said!” He shrugged. “We all have pasts. I told her, I’m not a virgin and I didn’t expect her to be. We’re grown adults.”

“But there nothing for her now, except for you.” Peter grinned.

“No one else.” Olek chuckled. “I hope it will be me.” He raised his hand to reassure us. “I was the perfect gentleman last night.”

I nodded. “Uh, huh. I never thought you could be anything else, Olek.” I moved in closer to Olek. “Until you’re asked not to be, that is.”

Olek and Peter grinned at each other.

“I’m getting there,” I said quickly. “The men in this family are so open…I will say, love is wonderful, but sometimes a little near wild animal like passion is just…better!”

Olek nodded laughing. “I agree.”

“When are you seeing her again?” Peter asked.

“Today!” Olek said happily. “For Makarovian business. I think I’ll ask her for another date today, as well.”

 

Now, it was back to Makarovian business. The website was given to me to handle and I did it in Peter’s and my room on the computer. More information on Makarovian history was coming through for Makarovia’s webpage. The pictures of the family were much better now. I had to go through them. I still had issues with mine being included. I wasn’t an Ivanov yet. The pictures taken were very good. Queen Alla still looked nothing short of stunning in every one. I looked and made comments about each additional photo. Each of us was to have a history page about who each was and some facts. There were literally thousands of pictures of Queen Alla. She had been a model. There were less for Olek, the second, but he was a handsome man and there were good ones. The one at his coronation was very good as the crown was placed on his head. He was younger than Peter is now when that happened and became king. Knowing Peter and what happened with him there were practically no pictures of him. He just didn’t like to be out with people before. Now, however, he had some pictures. I grinned at a couple of them, touching the images on the screen. I knew him and I loved the man.

Peter came into our bedroom where I was working and as he was passing by, he glanced at the screen and gave a slight grunt of disapproval. It’s rare for anyone to like photographs of themselves.

I grabbed his arm to prevent him from going further. “Now, what can you possibly not like this picture of you?” I grinned as he avoided my direct look at him. “It’s great! You’re a very handsome man, Peter.”

Peter was blushing! “I know you think so…”

I got up and led him to the couch and we sat down. “You are.” I rested back pulling us closer. “I hate that there aren’t that many of you.”

Peter nodded. “You know why.”

“Yes, I do, but we need to make up for lost time.” I pointed at the computer. “There are other pictures…like the weddings. Mom and Olek, the first’s wedding. There are some good ones of your father alone. Narrowing to a few will be hard. We don’t want to overload the webpage.”

“What about yours?”

“There are a few.” I gave a grudging nod. “I’m not part of the family yet, Peter.”

Peter’s eyes grew. “You most certainly are!” He grabbed my left hand and pointed to the ring. “I gave this to you! This says you are. You are the Earl of Stryia! Just because we haven’t officially said I do, doesn’t mean you aren’t family. Say that to Olek or Mom…which by the way, Mom would never have allowed you to call her that if she didn’t know you are family.” He leaned in closer, his face not even an inch away from mine. “Tell me you’re not my family. I dare you. We do everything. We haven’t exchanged vows, so what?” He was so close I could feel him breathe. His grey-green eyes…not angry, but irritated.

“Damn, you’re sexy.” I grinned. “I guess I just need a little…reminding. Remind me now.”

“Gladly.” He said kissing me deeply and those arms came around me bringing me comfortably closer. “I love you, Eric.”

I smiled as he did that thing down my jaw and to my neck. “I know. I love you, Peter.”

His head came up to look in my eyes. “I know.” He said softly and began kissing me again. “We belong to each other. You are family. My family! Got it?”

 

As the days passed, there were things we had to do before going to England and back to the United States. With Gretchen’s help to me, we got everything we had in the archives together, separated, labeled and organized. I still wanted to read Milo’s diary and journals, but they were all in German! Even the ones in later years in Makarovia were in German. It was Milo’s and Bren’s native language. I will say this, Milo wasn’t a very neat writer. Helga offered to help translate before so, but she was busy! I’m sure I could find someone else who could. Georg was better now, but he was busy as well. There were programs that could translate, but these were handwritten. I just decided I wait to go to England. They could do all of it, the pictures, the audio tapes and the translating of the journals and diaries.

It was only when I was walking alone through the palace I heard my name called. Turning, I saw Queen Alla motion for me to come in…I never knew she had an office! Duh, of course, she had one. It was pretty. Definitely a ladies tastes. There was a neat desk and computer and rug, I got the feeling she wasn’t in it much lately.

I walked in. “Hi, Mom.”

She smiled big when I said that. “Getting used to that, I see.” She kissed my cheek. “I could tell when you said it before…it wasn’t quite…there. I know you had a mother and I’d never dream of replacing…”

“My problem wasn’t about that…you’re a queen!! I doubt many princes or princesses call their mother’s Mom when they marry into the queen’s family. Or Mum or anything like that. Especially one’s coming in by a…odd marriage. With Peter’s and mine is even though you’re fine with it.” I explained with a light laugh knowing Sarah Ferguson or even Princess Diana never called Queen Elizabeth Mom or Mum.

“Well,” she smiled, “you know what’s happening soon.”

“There are a lot of things happening soon,” I said. “Could you give me a little more...specific?”

“The 19th?”

I grinning knowing the date. “I do. Peter’s birthday, he’s turning twenty-six.”

She moaned. “I know, don’t remind me how old he’ll be. That only tells me how old I am.” Then she smiled. “I thought of a little party for him. Nothing big, just some friends and family.”

“Sure.” I smiled. “That sounds great.” Then I remembered. “I didn’t get him anything!”

Queen Alla chuckled. “Yes, you have. You, but we don’t really do the gift giving thing.”

They live in a palace and go all over the world or at least Queen Alla and Olek did, of course, they didn’t need anything. “What do you need me to do?”

“Keep him busy that afternoon?” She suggested. “Away from the palace?”

I chuckled. “What time should we be back?”

“Six?” Queen Alla asked. “We’ll have it all set up by then.”

I nodded, chuckling. “He promised to show me some places he found the prettiest in Makarovia he wanted to make a natural park out of with a spectacular lake. Rsys Lake?”

She nodded. “Oh, yes…” she smiled remembering something. “You need to ask him why it’s special. That would be great.”

“Okay, I’ll ask him. I think that day will be perfect for that.” I smiled at her. “I’ll take care of it, Mom.”

She smiled and hugged me. “Thanks, it won’t be much, but we just need to get ready.”

“I’ll have him take me away…noon?” I asked.

“That would be perfect.”

 

I still thought I should give him something more. I needed to think and even if I thought of what…where would I get it? I didn’t know! It took me a while, but I finally got it. It wasn’t going to be for anyone but him to see. I doubted if I could or should give it to him with the others there…yes, it was sexual but as open as the men were in this family about sex…I wasn’t quite ready to give it in front of Mom who was Queen Alla. No way. I grinned as I thought of it. I would like it! To make sure it was done, I had to do what I needed when he was with Olek. I even found the perfect box for what I had in mind to put it in! I was looking forward to his reaction.

 

On the morning of the 19th, I smiled as I pulled his ever-present hand that was always draped across me possessively, bringing it up, kissing a couple of fingers and then began to suck a finger then the next. Gently, and softly as I heard him move a little more, but he didn’t move his hand as he woke up and his breathing changed.

“Not that I mind, but why are you doing that?” Peter asked waking up.

I rolled over to face him, kissing him deeply and probed that warm mouth of his. Everyone gets morning breath, after a few minutes, you don’t notice…and neither of us cared. “Because I didn’t want to startle you when I do this!” I dove under covers that was over both of us. Pajamas might be used in the winter, I don’t know, but for now, he and I slept naked. I started with his nipples and went from there, which he responded instantly, moving so I could access more. I tracked through his chest hair down his stomach and began working slowly on his erection that was a combination of a man’s normal morning erection and what I’d done so far to stimulate him. I felt his hands come down taking my head as I worked. It didn’t take long before he was moaning and grasping a little tighter. When he came, I took it as I always did. Welcome and swallowed. Then I came back up to his face, kissing him again.

“Happy birthday, baby.” I smiled.

He chuckled. “I’ll say.” He grinned pulling me tight. “What a way to wake up!”

I crawled and reached over to our bedside table and opened a drawer and presented him with a brown box made of wood, but polished and artistically carved with a red ribbon around it. “I can’t give this to you with the others there.”

He sat up, grinning as he took the box. “We don’t give presents for birthdays.”

I nodded. “I know, but…I couldn’t help it. You’ll like it. I hope.”

He pulled the ribbon off and opened the box to see these little…slightly bigger than index sized cards inside. He took one out and his eyes widened. “The Cowboy Reverse Asian!?” He read and saw the color printed image I printed that said what went where and how, even instructions, if the image wasn’t enough in English and Makarovian. He looked at another card. “We do this, the Bulldog! I just never knew it had a name!”

I nodded. “We sort of know that position and others…the Cowboy and Bulldog, but, we don’t use the Cowboy very often, but there are others that look interesting.” I pulled another card. “I got some from the Gay Men’s Karma Sutra and Joy of Gay Sex and included some of those in here.” I looked at his face began to smile more and his mouth dropped open as he went through some of the cards. “We’ve tried a lot, but there’s always room for improvement.” I sat on his mid-section. “Peter, I know we have a great sex life. I love it. I am not complaining one bit. Understand me?” I watched as his eyes softened as he looked at me. “I am your soul mate. I am your partner in life. I will do all I can to make sure you’re happy.” I saw his eyes glisten a little as tears were forming. “I gave you my heart a while ago, so I can’t give you that again. There is nothing I won’t do for you. You deserve something special for your birthday, from me to you. I love you, Peter.” Now he nearer to crying, but smiling so…I can’t describe it. Joy? He put the couple of cards back in the box, closed it and then pulled me down on him as he began kissing me slowly, gently, but began probing me as he covered us both up again.

“It’s my birthday,” Peter said. “Make love to me.”

“I will and every single day for the rest of our lives,” I swore.

“I love you, Eric.”

“I know.”

“Can I choose one now?” Peter asked smiling.

“I’ll do whatever. It’s your birthday!”

“The Bulldog?” His eyes glistened again. “I mean, you to me?”

“I will!” Really, you have to understand Peter. We’d been together for almost a year. He liked to cum and then have his slower orgasm when I did top him. Those guys that only top, you don’t know what you’re missing. Peter would top, no problem, but I knew him. I will say if Olek came by our door then. He would have heard a duet of near moans and one longer “aaaaahhhAAAHHAAAAH" from Peter. I guess I did it right. It was a great morning. I know Peter loved his present.

 

After our wonderful morning, I did have him take me to this lake. It was very pretty here.

“This is Rysy Lake,” Peter said as we got to the water’s edge and he pointed at the surrounding forest. “It’s almost inaccessible in winter. The path in this valley is usually blocked by snow and ice.” He brought me closer, standing behind me with his arms around me as he rested his face against my head as we looked. “Now, tell me why we’re really here. I think I can guess…but…”

I shook my head with a laugh. “I can’t keep anything from you, can I?” I wrapped my arms over his arms to tighten his hold.

“Nope.”

I turned around. “Good. You’re having a birthday party.”

Peter nodded with a smile. “Mom?”

“Yes.”

“Okay.” Peter kissed me, but then backed a little. “Not a big party.”

“Just family,” I said. “Maybe a friend or two, but no. Mom said it was going to small.” I wrapped my arms tighter. “She was in labor to have you, didn’t she?”

“Forty-four hours!” Peter chuckled. “Yes, she did.”

“Almost two whole days’ worth…so, enjoy it. I am.”

“When should we head back?” Peter asked.

I looked at my watch. “Another hour or so.”

“Okay,” Peter said smiling.

“Things are building in Makarovia, yet I see a lot of undeveloped land here,” I observed. “You want to keep this land undeveloped.”

“What development should there be?”

“Not here, I understand,” I said. “But there are those that would love a cabin or something in those trees by this lake. It’s virgin territory! I don’t want to see cabins or homes that will be used two months of the year built here…condos.”

“We’ll have Olek declare this a park and they won’t,” Peter said smiling.

“Mom told me to ask you about this place. Why is it so special?”

“I don’t remember Dad that well, but here…I do.” Peter’s voice got this warm sound from a memory he cherished. “The last summer Dad was alive, just before Olek went off to school. He brought us here; just me, Olek and Dad.” He said softly. “That I do remember. Dad took a week off from all his duties to spend time with us. I remember Dad telling me that it was the last time we’d spend together as just…the men of the family.” He chuckled. “I do remember I had never been that happy. I was little, but I remember him here. He wasn’t king, Olek and I weren’t princes…we were Dad and his boys. I was happy he was there just being…Dad!” He pointed down the shore. “We camped over there.” He sighed. “That’s really the only memory I have of him. There are other memories, but…being here…I feel close to him again.”

I smiled. “That sounds really nice.”

Peter grinned. “I’m glad we came here, so I could share it with you.”

 

We did come back to the palace at six sharp, rode the elevator up and Peter acted surprised when he was greeted by several people. Fedir and his husband Kurt, Dan and Dimitri from the Grotto we’d gotten to know during the summer and our few trips there, David and Helen Burke, Edmond and Eloise Hammond, none in uniform…and Helga! No glasses for Helga and make up! She was very, very pretty!

“Happy Birthday!” They all said to Peter. Queen Alla came up to her son. “I hope you don’t mind…I really didn’t know who to invite, but they are all friends and…I want you to have a happy birthday. I love you, Peter.” She hugged and kissed him on the cheek. “Having you was one of the greatest things I was blessed with. I’m so proud of you. Your father is, too.”

Copyright © 2017 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 41
  • Love 19
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Trials and tribulations are part and parcel of life and they are easier to deal with emotionally. They are survivable in relationships. But issues of loyalty and fidelity seldom can be overcome. I am glad our author does not suffer tales of disloyalty, unfaithfulness and betrayal in his writings. Eric never tries to glamorize these ugly human traits but instead focuses on the value of compassion, understanding, forgiveness and redemption. I anticipate anything Eric puts out there because I know that with every chapter, I stand to gain a renewed sense of well being. Eric's writings are predicated on fidelity. I choose to breath that air. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

National Parks are incredibly valuable. Beautiful places are important to preserve, but special habitats (which might not be as visually stunning) should be saved too. Since Makarovia is not as developed as many of its neighbors, there are probably many locations that can and should be protected.  ;-)

Link to comment

With so much going on and the boys heading back to Boston, I think it would be wise to spend one semester and have the college approach them about finishing their studies back across the pond. Their presence is the cause of disrupting the the normal day to day pace of the campus.  Perhaps Makarovia becomes the site of a satellite  campus.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Canuk said:

Cowboy reverse Asian?..... 

 

Hmmm, I am just SO vanilla!!!!

I'm trying to figure out bulldog. Maybe I should look at my kama sutra book again!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

I'm trying to figure out bulldog. Maybe I should look at my kama sutra book again!

@Canuk, I doubt that Sanskrit has a word for cowboy (or bulldog) and being written in India, the Kama Sutra probably never referenced Asia in that way…  ;-)

 

Vanilla, like chocolate, originated in Mesoamerica, so the Ancient Hindus would not have known about it.  ;-)

 

‘Bulldog’ suggests there must be drooling involved.  ;-)

Link to comment

This chapter was truly delightful.  The exploration to the private lake was great for additional bonding between Peter and Eric.  Although Eric could not keep the secret about the birthday party, the thought by Queen Alla was touching.  Then, you have added the budding romance between Olek and Helga.  This was suspected the first time that Helga was introduced as a character.

Thanks for writing this amazing story.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Those that don't know those two positions will have to looking them up!  There are a couple of Cowboys, save horse, ride a cowboy?  Enjoy the research!  :devil:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I like the way that Eric woke up Peter on his birthday, and then he gave him his gift which was a set of cards a little bigger than the standard playing card. The cards were the positions of the Gay Man's Kama Sutra and The Joy of Gay Sex. After their session in the morning Peter took Eric to Rysy Lake, this place holds special meaning to Peter due to that being the last memory of the three guys Olek I, Olek II, & Peter. They went on a camp out the year before the king died. Peter and Eric went back to the palace for the party that Allah planned with guests attending Fedir & his husband Kurt, Dan & Dimitri from the Grotto, David & Helen Burke, Edmond & Eloise Hammond, and Helga. I'm glad that Peter acted surprised by the party even though he knew about it from Eric who told Peter when they were at the lake. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

The way Eric woke Peter up on his birthday was great, I’m sure he thought about the best way for him to be woken up with out startling him. After giving him his 1st gift Eric got into the bedside table and got a box with a bow on it out and gave it Peter. Peter told Eric that they didn’t really do the gift thing and after seeing what Eric had gotten Peter asked Eric to make love to him using the bulldog method, from the way it was written I would say that they enjoyed it a lot. After they had calmed down from their orgasms they showered,dressed and then went down to breakfast after which they got ready and then went to Rsys Lake where they discussed their ideas about the lake and they decided that they would talk to Olek and have him make the land around the lake a national park that way it stays the way it is. I’m glad that Peter was able to tell Eric exactly why he was so fond of the memories of his father before he died he took Olek and Peter with him for a week long camping trip. Great chapter.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..