Jump to content
    raven1
  • Author
  • 54 Words
  • 426 Views
  • 7 Comments
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
None

Blackbird Singing - Prologue. Prologue

No Warning, just a quick explanation of why I chose this title.

The title Blackbird Singing is inspired by the Beatles' song, Blackbirds Sings in the Dead of Night. The lyrics of the song speak of the things I hope my poems will inspire in the reader. I hope that you will Google the song and listen to the lyrics before reading these poems.

Copyright © 2023 raven1; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 6
Thank you for reading this poem.  I encourage comments and will try to respond quickly to them.  My hope is this poem will leave you feeling a little bit happier for reading it.
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

10 hours ago, drsawzall said:

You certainly picked a classic song...

Like Val, this is one of my favorite Beatles song.  I chose it mainly because the words speak of hope of recovery from things that often leave us broken.  It is a good match for one of my main goals here.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Oh, I've been waiting for this, buddy! Love the title. :hug: 

Thanks Gary! Hugs to you also.  I love your poems.  This is my attempt to do something similar to your Cozy Contemplations. I get warm feelings from contemplating Cozy Contemplations:glomp:

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Names have power, and what we choose to call things give them meaning to us. I'd say you're off to a great start! :)

 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Geron Kees said:

Names have power, and what we choose to call things give them meaning to us. I'd say you're off to a great start! :)

 

Thanks Geron! I appreciate the encouragement.:hug:

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..