Jump to content

Fidel

   (2 reviews)
Sub-genres: Suspense, Adventure, Drama

Fifteen year-old Fidel runs away to the city where he falls into trouble, then falls out again and then is too busy living to notice a quiet political revolution. He and his friends fall foul of the new government and, after a series of adventures, excitements and horrifying experiences, work out how to live, what to value and how to survive during a reign of terror that it seems is not going to end. 

Copyright © 2018 Rigby Taylor; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Okiegrad

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of the most thought-provoking stories I’ve read. The plot is fresh and intriguing, and the characters are so real you find yourself caught up in their lives and anxiously awaiting each new chapter. .  This story challenges many of the social norms and constructs and causes the reader to really ponder their beliefs and thoughts regarding life, love, and what it means to truly live.  An absolute Must Read!!

  • Like 1
Link to review
Buddy1691

· Edited by Buddy1691

  

We can see what is happening in Afghanistan so the scenario that is painted is very realistic and plausible.

The self fertilisation depicted has one flaw: essentially the same genes are replicated.

though at times the story gets almost misogynistic, as in the other stories by Rigby, overall an excellent and gripping read and very thought provoking

 

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..