Jump to content
    robertlee
  • Author
  • 243 Words
  • 16,442 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Being Cam - 11. October 13th

My heart hadn’t stopped pounding since that moment. We pulled apart and hung out for a little before Nate had to head home.

“I’ll see you tomorrow. This was nice.”

As he walked out the door, he winked. I died. Literally died on the spot. Hours later I was still planted in the same spot. Lounging in my chair and just staring out the window. Lost in a world of ignorant bliss I had never experienced before.

So that’s what a kiss was like? It felt supremely more awesome than I imagined it would. Growing up and seeing other people kiss, I thought it would be messy and kind of gross. But this was something words couldn’t even describe. Amazing.

Hours ticked away before I realized it was well after one in the morning again. As the darkness crept into my room, my usual thoughts returned. What did this all mean now? Was I gay? Was I in love with Nate? Was he in love with me?

He said those words already but like that didn’t mean anything. Did it? God. I was even more confused now that I got what I wanted.

Stop!

Even my own head was shouting at me. I needed to play it cool. Just relax and let things happen. You can’t force love and relationships. JeMar taught me that too. I needed to chill out. Something I was horrible at.

I wonder what Nate was thinking?

Copyright © 2017 robertlee; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..