Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 988 Words
  • 1,218 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Give Me Back My Prompts - 2. 549 - Special Powers

Bitten by a radioactive spider, electrocuted by a particle accelerator, arrived from outer space as a baby….” Jack would have liked to scrunch up the page, but closing the browser page would have to do, even though it was much less satisfying. “Super rich, trained by ninjas, shipwrecked on a tropical island, random Amazonian Princess with no discernible qualifications but really strong… these origin stories are terrible!”

Babe?” Harry dropped his arms around his husband’s shoulders with a sigh. “You know if you get yourself stressed, you find it hard to write.”

I’ll find it hard to write if I can’t come up with a decent reason to give this guy superpowers.” Jack flicked at his computer screen without actually touching the monitor. “All these superheroes are clichéd and laughable.”

But the outfits are sexy,” Harry offered with a smirk.

Oh really?”

Mmm… I’m just sayin’. Tony Stark is cute and whatever but I’d totally let you do me in the Iron Man suit.”

Jack gaped at the man he’d married.

You perverted little bastard! Where’ve you been hiding your kinks?”

Nowhere special.”

Harry made to straighten up and move away, but Jack caught him around the waist, and pulled the diminutive man into his lap.

We have that vintage style superman poster on the wall above our bed...” he mused aloud.

Harry grinned wickedly.

Well it’s not like I watch Deadpool because of Ryan Reynold’s superior acting abilities.”

I knew you fancied him!”

Jack set about ticking the love of his life as hard as he could. Harry squirmed and wriggled, and Jack followed him to the floor, merciless in his pursuit of giggles. Only when Harry had grabbed his wrist with both hands, panting rather than laughing, did he stop. They kissed hungrily, and Jack ground his erection against his lover with a growl.

I hate to point out,” Harry gasped against his skin, “that this isn’t helping you get your outline finished.”

I don’t have to write the whole outline.” Jack pinned Harry to the floor and began kissing his way down the man’s throat. “Just the character concept.”

So tell me… ahh!” Harry gasped as Jack opened his shirt and nibbled on his collar bone. “Who’s this, ngh… character you’re workin’ on?”

Just some average guy.”

Jack had lost interest in the task, because exploring his way down Harry’s chest and abdomen was far more enticing than going back to his computer. He was already over deadline, and the storyboard artists were bugging him. They couldn’t get started on colour schemes until they knew what sort of superhero they were designing for.

An everyday sort of superhero.”

So a guy just like you an’ me?” Harry asked.

You’re hardly what I call average, babe.”

Jack gripped his husband’s belt and flipped them both over. He hauled his slender partner upwards and nuzzled his crotch as his fingers dealt with the buckle. Harry mumbled something incoherent and full of desire, gripping the edge of the desk with one hand for balance.

You’re a charmer….”

Mmm hmmm,” Jack agreed with his husband, but it was bad form to speak with his mouthful.

Oh fuck!” Harry growled in sudden pleasure as Jack sucked hard on his erect length, and stared down at his husband’s smiling eyes. “Maybe your superhero should have that power….”

Jack ran his hands around Harry’s waist, dragged his fingernails along the muscles of his back and kneaded his perfect arse greedily. Harry leant forward on his knees, and Jack took the suggestion to swallow as much as he could.

You’re so good at that… and at procrastinating.” Harry reached backwards and opened Jack’s fly with deft fingers, grasping his ready cock with a smile. “See, that’s what your everyday superhero needs.”

What?” Jack released his husband’s delightful erection from his lips and smirked. “The power to resist awesome middle of the day sex?”

Shush.” Harry shut him up again with his cock. Jack’s mouth was too hot to resist. “No, he should have the power to resist procrastination. Nghhh! He shows up… ahhhh… when people are about to go off task and - dear fucking hell that’s good – makes them concentrate again.”

Mmm hmm?” Jack was listening, though it was hard when Harry’s gasps between words were getting more and more frequent.

Anti-Tumblr Man or something. Oh shit, Jack…. I’m gonna….”

Jack gripped his husband’s hips tightly, and pulled him hard against his face, inhaling the warm, clean scent of the man he loved before Harry came with a snarled expletive.

I doubt the studio would go for it though…” Harry finished, his chest heaving with the effort of staying upright.

Don’t hate on Tumblr,” Jack purred. “I get a lot of good references there.”

So you’re telling me to don’t trawl for hot twinks to use as writing inspiration?” Harry asked with a sly grin. He jacked his husband's cock in time with his words, and Jack gasped and groaned underneath him.

Well… it’s a… happy side affect.”

It better not be that happy.” Harry growled with a twist ad his fingers.

Jack panted, stroked his hands up his husband’s chest and pulled his jaw down for a kiss. He groaned as he came over his abdomen and the back of Harry’s shirt. Harry kissed him back, hard.

Blow-jobs are totally your special power, babe.”

Thank you.”

If you make a blow-job superhero, it’ll be a very different sort of movie, won’t it?”

Fuck the movie.”

Again,” Harry purred as the slithered down to lie in Jack’s arms, “probably not what Warner Brother’s want to produce. Back to work you.”

Babe….”

Jack got two more super heated kisses from his husband, then watched the man he loved walk away on unsteady knees, half dressed. Jack made a resolve to investigate the potential joys of purchasing an Iron Man suit, and gazed up at his computer.

Damn origin stories….”

 

Tag – Superhero
You’ve been tasked to create a superhero for today’s average person. Your creation will be made into a movie. What is your superhero about? What is their message and what powers do they have?

Copyright © 2017 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Now that's a creative process I could get behind! Or in front or under... ;)

 

(BTW, Jack changes names towards the end for a sentence or two, I think. When the jacking occurs...)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Hmmm, as difficult as I find writing more than a few hundred words, I don't think tnis method of inspiration would work for me. I would never get anything done.

 

I totally read past the name switch the first time. Guess my brain rejected "jacked Jack" as a possibility!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Anti-Procrastination Man? Bite your tongue right now! Sheesh...
I like these two. :P

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 01/15/2017 05:27 AM, Reader1810 said:

Anti-Procrastination Man? Bite your tongue right now! Sheesh...

I like these two. :P

hahaha! thanks Reader!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 01/15/2017 02:39 AM, Kitt said:

Hmmm, as difficult as I find writing more than a few hundred words, I don't think tnis method of inspiration would work for me. I would never get anything done.

 

I totally read past the name switch the first time. Guess my brain rejected "jacked Jack" as a possibility!

Sometimes you just need a shot of pretty boys... in a small glass.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 01/15/2017 01:44 AM, Puppilull said:

Now that's a creative process I could get behind! Or in front or under... ;)

 

(BTW, Jack changes names towards the end for a sentence or two, I think. When the jacking occurs...)

You and me both hun.

 

I'll try and go back and fix that. thank you.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 01/15/2017 08:03 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Unexpected, but delicious all the same.

meaningless fluff is good for the soul

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Thanks Sasha. This made me chuckle. Jack and Harry might be fun to revisit in another story sometime. I liked them! Thanks again. Jeff

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 01/15/2017 07:35 PM, northie said:

Short but very funny, and sexy and clever ... :P

thanks northie. Sometimes we need some happy fluff!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 01/15/2017 02:48 PM, JeffreyL said:

Thanks Sasha. This made me chuckle. Jack and Harry might be fun to revisit in another story sometime. I liked them! Thanks again. Jeff

thanks Jeff. glad you liked it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

So, are those the creative juices I keep hearing about? Very inspiring, but not in a productive way! Nice little slice, Sasha, thanks!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 01/17/2017 07:05 AM, jess30519 said:

So, are those the creative juices I keep hearing about? Very inspiring, but not in a productive way! Nice little slice, Sasha, thanks!

Well that's one word for 'em! Thanks Jesse

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I got much better than average laughs from this.  I also see I'm not a statistical outlier when calculating the laughs at how you answered this prompt!  I certainly enjoyed the not so fluffy details when Harry distracted Jack.  sexy stephen colbert GIF

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..