Jump to content
    Solus Magus
  • Author
  • 951 Words
  • 635 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Diary of the Damned - 13. Entry #13

November 16th, Thursday

Vlad was back. And his eyes were more sunken than the usual. My heart almost cracked when I saw him making so much effort just to make a smile. He wasn’t his usual peaceful self. His parents probably fought again. But later that day, I stand corrected. He got a fever two nights ago and recovered just yesterday. Hopefully, his color will be back by tomorrow. For some reason, I can't stand seeing Vlad that way.

I told him how worried I was and there was suddenly a glint in his eyes telling me that my worry was very much appreciated. This beautiful boy was really drawing me closer to him and I was barely able to get a hold on myself. His charm was just off the charts.

A week ago, he was the most suspicious guy on the planet. Then suddenly, my heart is melting all over him. This is insane, Dee! I have misjudged him completely and the guilt was really getting into me. It turns out that he was quite the awesome person.

He also told me that he had a nightmare last night. Again. I wonder what kind of stress was he going through. It must have been tough trying to keep himself together when your parents are about to kill each other. It would even be harder if he had a little sibling who would also be scarred for life. Or probably not. Either ways, I think that no one deserves to witness such kind of cruelty. But then again, we’re only humans and we can only do so much,

Meanwhile, I caught Max jacking off again. He almost caught me though. That would be tricky to explain if he knew I was watching him pound on his cute cock. Max was still a kid and it will be a few more years before he starts growing down there. But to be honest, I wasn’t as big as him when I was that age. He would probably be around 4 inches by now. Once he hits his growth spurt, that would grow even bigger. By that time, I hope I would be able to stop myself from sucking my brother’s dick. That may just be too much.

Speaking of dicks, I might just be a couple of days away from tasting Tristan's cock. I saw him today and he was being clingy as ever. Then he would angle his body so I could take a good look at his bulge. I felt him teasing me even if he was supposed to be a shy person. I can't believe he had the nerve to do it. But you and I both know how much that turned me on. To be honest, I just got off my sexual release on his cock before I wrote to you. His huge thing was invading me!

I should go rest before I get a hard on again.

Goodnight,
Liam

-

November 17th, Friday

Just one more day and it was Astronomy night! My dick was getting hard already just thinking about it. Gosh, I could practically taste Tristan’s dick in my mouth after what happened today. The boy was too jolly a while ago. I just didn’t know where his energy was coming from and I have no idea why he hugged me from behind. But I was able to get a good feel of his cock grinding my behind. My dick went hard in a few seconds and I had to be careful or it might tent in my pants!

I knew he did that in purpose. It almost sounded like an invite. But since he was being rough for a slight bit, I felt him grind his tool on me. And as expected, it was really huge! Tristan was such a blessed boy to have a big thing on him. Since he was a nerd with a big pole, it makes him even hotter in my perspective. At the back of my mind, I was already imagining him having a hard time trying to play with it since his hands were not enough. But that's just too much I guess.

He started with the usual geek talk again and I managed to set aside my lust for him that was ever-growing. Once my boner finally subsided, I had to excuse myself before I pop another one. My underwear was probably damp with precum from too much sexual tension.

My bags were also already good to go. Mr. Rogers sent me a list of what I needed to bring and so far, my gear was almost ready. I just had to replace the batteries inside the flashlight. But I also brought the rechargeable one as my primary flashlight. I think it would best to have a back up.

Vlad kept talking about his nightmares throughout the day. But what really shocked me was when he saw this guy stalking him. Based from the descriptions that he made, it was the same guy that was stalking us. That one really took my attention and I tried my best not to show it. I did my best to comfort him but in my head, I was really worried since Vlad might also be a target. This was something I really need to talk with the squad soon. Caleb's issue needs to be set aside for the meantime since it was all we talked about.This was far more serious.

When I got home, I researched a bit on occults but I found no evidence of what I saw that night. I really need ideas right now, Dee. I have no idea where to start.

Yours,
Lee

Copyright © 2017 Solus Magus; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..