Jump to content
    Solus Magus
  • Author
  • 1,013 Words
  • 1,521 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Diary of the Damned - 7. Entry #7

November 3rd, Friday

Another boring day. Or so I thought.

Jansen gave me a call. He said that he saw someone outside his house. From the way he described the person, it fits the person whom I saw the other day at school. I couldn't get the image out of my head for the rest of the day. My heart was about to explode from my ribcage. Ever since that night, weird things started happening. We need to find a way around this. And fast! Because I don't want to spend December with a constant feeling of trying to look after my ass.

To make things worse, I heard Max crying again in his room. Something was really bothering him but I didn't want to pry in his business. However, I am contemplating right now if confronting him about it is the best choice. I'm still his big brother and it is my obligation to take care of him. In a sense, he's partially my best friend because of the things we went through. It was still highly possible that Clyne was involved with whatever that was upsetting him. A part of me wants to get to the bottom of it. And another bottom wants to wait it out a little bit more. Oh Dee, what am I gonna do with this?

Again, I was tempted to make a slight investigation on the cursed house. But my fear kept me back from doing so. It would seem that the more logical approach was to ask the others first of their insights before making a move. The last thing we needed was to be careless.

And I felt like someone was watching me the whole day. The feeling was eerie and I couldn’t take my mind off of it. With the best of my effort, I was able to ignore it for a few minutes before my gut feeling would be on high alert again.

This isn’t funny anymore, Dee.

See you tomorrow,
Lee

-

November 4th, Saturday

Something different happened today. I saw the boy that lives inside the cursed house but his back was turned on me. Just like that fateful night. However, I still was not able to to get his facial features because he immediately went inside the house right after. There was no clue except for his mop of dark hair. He looks short for his age and had an athletic build if I saw it right. The boy was too far so I wasn't really sure.

Because of this, it highly triggered me. I took dad's pair of binoculars and started to check out the house from the second floor window. I kept checking the doors and the windows that can be seen from my angle. The door didn't open throughout the time that I checked it. And there was not a single movement in the windows. Based on the details that I can pick up, the red lighting from the other night was all gone. I could see some of the furnitures but they all looked normal. It even looked clean. There was not a trace of anything that was freaky and out of the ordinary.

After half an hour, I gave up. It was frustrating because I expected for another set of clues. Now I'm thinking if I'm gonna tell the squad about it. If they didn't agree with what I did then Caleb would toasting me for violating the deal that we made. The last thing we needed was division.

As for Max, he seemed normal a while ago. He was in his usual noisy self and we got to play hoops at the backyard this afternoon. It helped me take my mind off of the cursed house for an hour. When Max took off his shirt, I can't help but to appreciate his young body. His tight abs and pink nipples show his youthfulness all over. But in a few years, he'll be screwing a lot of girls. I knew he was going to be one of those hot guys in school.

Night,
Liam

-

November 5th, Sunday

Church day again.

For some reason, I felt safe inside the building. It was like angels were guarding me against the demonic forces that were after me. There was peace inside and I was able to take deep relaxing breathes. I haven't been this relaxed since last week and my body was aching for a release. It dawned on me that I haven't jacked off for a few days ever since night. I guess I'll be fantasizing Tristan again tonight. And maybe Caleb, also. Plus a little bit of Kobe.

Speaking of which, Kobe was at it again. He was peeking on me. The last thing I needed right now was another pair of eyes that kept watching me. Even if Kobe was kinda cute for a kid, it was a very wrong time to stalk me. I felt hostile at everything that looked in my direction. But even then, he kept me in touch with a bit of reality. I couldn't help it but to also steal glances at him. His button nose and sparkling amber eyes could really catch anyone's attention. Kobe was kinda short for his age but I had to focus back on his dad who was preaching passionately on the pulpit. Little did that pastor know that I was already crushing a little bit on his son. And I felt dirty because of it.

Meanwhile, Max got a fever once we got home. I didn’t notice that he wasn’t all being jumpy and hyper. And it irritates me because my mind was still so fixed on the cursed house. I tried to check the house again using my dad's binoculars but there were no signs of that boy. As of now, he was the only lead that I have. I needed another clue to his connection with the cult. For all I know, he wasn't the boy I saw the other night.

Just who is this boy?

Laters,
Liam

Copyright © 2017 Solus Magus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

I'm just trying to figure out what's going on

In which part? I'm just worried that I missed a continuity error. :lol: 

Link to comment

B)...................... Lee should have bottled some of that holy water (wait, is that a Catholic thing only??) for protection. :unsure:  Actually, he should be looking after Max and his problems instead of fantasizing about the 'boy of the moment for night', but then again he could mentally connect with the 'new neighbor' kid for the night!!  :o

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Benji said:

B)...................... Lee should have bottled some of that holy water (wait, is that a Catholic thing only??) for protection. :unsure:  Actually, he should be looking after Max and his problems instead of fantasizing about the 'boy of the moment for night', but then again he could mentally connect with the 'new neighbor' kid for the night!!  :o

Yeah, it's a Catholic thing. :lol: 

 

Hang on. Just a few more. :D 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..