Jump to content
    Solus Magus
  • Author
  • 1,780 Words
  • 483 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Diary of the Damned - 14. Entry #14

November 18, Saturday

The most awaited event finally came. And it was from being horny to being chaotic real quick.

It was the day of the Astronomy camp and I think that it was the first time for me to wake up before my alarm clock even rang. Even my mom was surprised to the sudden life that was ablaze in my eyes. However, we didn't meet until late in the afternoon.

For the time being, I snuggled close to Max. I went to his room and laid next to him before giving him a big brother hug. He just woke up and looked at me funny. Then it was followed by an irritated look before slumping his head back to his pillow. But I am not the kind of person who back down easily. With a quick poke to his side, I tickled my little brother and he squirmed like worm that was sprinkled with salt. We laughed together before settling down on his bed.

It was my moment to ask about him and Clyne. I did and he somehow managed to reply calmly. Max was very detailed about his fight with Clyne. I was actually betting that someone fell in love with the other. Much to my surprise, they fought over a girl and there was a bunch of disappointment. It felt like a stab. I thought my brother was more like me. Nevertheless, I was still happy for him. I just ruffled his hair before we went down for an early lunch with our parents.

After we ate, Vlad dropped by. He said that he just wanted to check up on me before I go to the camp. Of course, I told him all about the excitement. Minus the part that I was actually gonna take a taste of Tristan's meat. Not really sure if he was swinging that way. Anyway, he just talked to me about how chaotic their house was. He said that it was really getting worse. Then he went straight for my bed and rolled over it before I followed through beside him. Vlad was so animated when his was pouring out his frustrations and I can't help but laugh at his boyish sarcasm.

His face was so close. We were almost kissing and I was probably blushing from my boy crush being so damn close. Vlad smiled and hugged me. He said that he was so thankful to have me in his life. Talk about being sweet. We both cuddled each other on my bed. To my surprise, there was not a hint of lust. Normally, my other head would have taken charge but not this time. Vlad was a very precious someone. We cuddled for almost half an hour before he decided he needed to go. I asked him to stay a little longer as I took a bath so we can leave together.

Then off I went to school. He left our house and I went to meet with the rest of the Astronomy Club. The way there was filled with so much thoughts. Vlad and I cuddled and it was another milestone for the both of us. Caleb would never do something like that with me. He would often act like a tough brick. But I knew his weaknesses. And when I arrived at the school, Tristan was the first person I saw.

The ride was quick and smooth. One moment, I was seeing the suburban landscape then I am suddenly seeing hundreds of trees in the distance. Based on my sense of direction, it was somewhere north of our fairly big town. Tristan sat beside me and we already decided that we were going to stay in the same tent.

When we arrived, everyone managed to set everything. The campsite was really close to the main road. I was expecting that we were really gonna go deep into the woods. But I guess Mr. Rogers won't really risk it. So far, there were at least fifteen of us there, including our teach and his assistant.

Since I was more daring than the rest of the bunch, I pitched our tent farther than the rest of the students. That way, we would be able to moan while we have our private fun, assuming that Tristan will play along. Meanwhile, he was busy setting up the monocular telescope so that we would be able to take a good view.

The night was pretty filled with fun. I can go all out with my geekiness. The squad was not really able to appreciate that side of mine. Except for Layla, I think. She's kinda brainy as well. Even our jokes were nerdy. Horror stories were passed from left to right and the younger ones were radiating with fear. The bonfire part was fun because someone brought a guitar and we started singing songs from Taylor Swift to Ed Sheeran. I can't believe I was also singing along. It was something I wouldn't really do, trust me. We ate and made the usual burnt mallows. I haven't had this much fun lately, with all the occult thing idea going around.

Then we went to the main event. Tristan and I went for our tent and started looking at the stars. Astronomy was something that really interest me and I managed to pick off the constellations one by one. However, Tristan was better than me. He was able to check out some of the constellations that I was not able to recognize. We were in the latter half of the year. The only constellation I recognized that he didn't was the Phoenix constellation.

After that, it was time of the big meal. Mr. Rogers called it a night around 1am since we were gonna go back home before lunch. I wouldn't really have much rest since we needed to visit our relatives a couple of cities away. It was really gonna be disheartening to see Isaiah tomorrow.

When we got into the tent, we slid inside our sleeping bags next to each other and we talked about random things as we faced each other. His eyes seemed to spark even from the limited light from the lamps outside our tent. Our conversation went from astronomy to blackholes to physics to random science stuff to biology. And finally to a sexual conversation.

Then I made a brave move to ask if the two of us could join in one sleeping bag since it was pretty cold. It was already November after all. Just a few more weeks and snow will finally fall. He agreed and I slid in. Then his hands lingered into mine and guided it to his throbbing cock. Much to my surprise, his shorts and boxers were already pulled down and I was slowly playing with it. He leaned it and made a quick kiss to my lips.

I was just stunned at his bold move. He confessed that he was crushing on me longer than I have ever known him. My heart suddenly erupted into a million pieces as he guided my hands to jack off his big tool. I opened the sleeping bag and got to take a good look at his dick. Even in the limited amount of light, I managed to take in the details. The size was just as I expected. It must have been at least seven inches long and was really fat. For a fourteen year old, it was really big. Tristan was on the scrawny side and it didn't look proportional to his body.

I slid downwards to take a closer inspection. A drop of cum was already on the tip and more was coming out. A slight fuzz was on the base and it was just starting to grow. Then guess what, Dee. I dove right there and took a lick at it. Then I tried to put it in my mouth. But since it was my first time, I could only take in almost the half of it. It was just too big. My head bobbed as Tristan started moaning with my hands jacking off the rest of his dick that I couldn't take in.

But then I bright light came from the outside. Loud sounds erupted. And Tristan scrambled to raise his boxers up. It was funny though because there was really huge tent in his pants. Good thing, his worry of being caught crashed down on him and it deflated quickly. When we check outside, Mr. Rogers rang the alarm and that meant we need to pack up.

When we got out, we saw a forest fire starting at a close distance. That was when it crashed on me that it was really close and everyone was in danger. We quickly went back inside and pack as quickly as we could. I almost kicked the tent in frustration because I was just getting fired up with our sexual play.

Under 15 minutes, everything was packed up in the bus and everyone was in a complete disarray. Thankfully, everyone was safe and Mr. Rogers started calling our parents so we can be picked up. I was really hoping that Tristan would be allowed to sleep over at my place. But after an exchange of conversation, his mom was too paranoid to even consider the idea.

As we quickly went back towards the town, I saw the creepy stalker guy at the side of the road. It was 2am and when I shook my head, it was gone. Hopefully, it was just my paranoia. Otherwise, that's a really big problem.

Tristan rested his head on my shoulder. Since we were at the back, he guided my hand again to the throbbing cock in his shorts. But we were too afraid to risk it. So it was the only sex play that was for us. Both of us had blue balls and we can't do anything about it.

When we got to the school, there were a bunch of cars waiting for us. Both my parents were there and they took me home. It was silent trip and they were just thankful that I was okay. Tristan said his goodbye as his mother took him home.

I thought I was gonna sleep next to Tristan. At least I get to see that giant cock of his and hold it in my hands. Taste it. Lick it. There was surely gonna be a part two. And I am sure he was also looking forward to it.

Today was tiring and a bit disappointing. I just finished jacking off before writing this, Dee. I can't wait to taste him again.

Goodnight,
Lee

Copyright © 2017 Solus Magus; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..