Jump to content
    Solus Magus
  • Author
  • 901 Words
  • 1,631 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Diary of the Damned - 2. Entry #2

October 25th, Wednesday.

Today was normal, I guess. Mom was being a douche. Dad was pretty silent about everything else. Then I caught my little brother jacking off in the showers. That was funny though. I should’ve taken a video of it to blackmail him. That way, I got some dirt on him and I would be able to get off a few chores here and there.

I can’t believe an 11-year-old know something about that already. But then again Caleb taught me about it when we were of the same age. He was lucky to have an older brother to teach him and give him free porn movies. That was the time that we became jerk off buddies. We stopped a few months later and said nothing about. I’d be honest with you. Deep inside, I wanted it to happen again. We were children back then. By now, Caleb’s dick should’ve grown bigger. Whoops. I just got hard while writing this. Maybe with just a little push, Caleb and I might have that sexual moment again now that he is being a horndog all the time. Looks like he being taken over by his hormones.

Speaking of Caleb, he is still fancying over the girl that he is hanging out with. I mean fancying real hard. He even told me that he jacked off to that girl more than a couple of times now. I guess Alicia is only a hole he needs to screw. But I still held his heart and I am still his closest friend. He wouldn’t tell me such gross thing if I wasn’t. I’m still betting on that small window of hope. Caleb could still be mine.

Mrs. Redfield bugged me again about the Quiz Bee thing. The only reply that she got from was a smile. I still don’t have plans yet to join that thing. It’s a major hassle for me and besides, I still need to get ahold of myself. That issue with Caleb was giving me a lot of hurt.

What else was there? Hmm. I saw a couple of moving trucks a while ago in front of the old Smith’s house. It looks like there was a new family that moved into our neighborhood. I think I’m a bit excited to meet new people. If there was a cute boy in there, then at least I would have something to look forward to.

As for your name, I still don’t have any yet. I’m really sorry. Tomorrow, I might ask my friend Layla to give me a good name. She’s really good at writing and I think she is writing some fanfiction novel and posts it online. Perhaps she could think of a name that I think would fit for you.

I’ll see you tomorrow.

Goodnight,
Lee

-

October 26th, Thursday

Caleb and I talked today at lunch. For some reason, he didn’t mention Alicia’s name. I wanted to pry in but I had to stop myself. One, because I was giggling inside. Maybe there was a huge fight and he stopped all plans to screw her over. And maybe screw me instead! But of course, that’s too much of an assumption. Second, I felt like Caleb was really down today. If I push him, we might end up fighting. I know him personally and if he doesn’t want to talk about it, don’t go any further. He will just end up mad at you.

I was finally able to say a firm “no” to Mrs. Redfield. I wasn’t really interested in that Quiz Bee anyway. I just hope she gets it and leaves me alone. But sadly, she was easily replaced by Mr. Rogers. He was inviting me to with them on an astronomical adventure whatever. I’ll skip the boring part for you.

My answer was still no but I saw one heck of a cute nerd in the Astronomy club. I think his name was Tristan, if I remembered it right. He seems like your typical nerd, only hotter. He was pretty tall and had a lanky build. There was not a single acne on his face and had a cute button nose. His eyes were green and a neatly combed brown hair. Plus there was one time I saw the bulge in his pants. And shit! It was kinda big! Swear! I’m already getting hard just thinking about it. Maybe I’ll jack off to him later before I get to bed.

Oh by the way, I asked Layla for names. She gave me a shitload of it. And it’s really hard to choose on. Even if I saw one good name, I didn’t feel it. Right now, I want to call you Dee. Because you’re my diary. So Dee for Diary. Get it? I know it’s lousy but I think it’s simple and I won’t forget it. If only you had a mind of your own then you could probably decide for yourself. But for now, I’ll call you Dee. Okay?

Right now, I’m already rubbing my crotch. Tristan is a really cute boy. I should really think that astronomy camp over. Mr. Rogers said we need to stay overnight inside the tents. I think it’s the perfect chance to get to know Tristan a little better. And maybe we can cuddle inside our tent.

I’m stopping myself from giggling right now.

Goodnight Dee,
Liam

Copyright © 2017 Solus Magus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Tristan sounds like my type of guy!!

I have a Tristan in my life. Named this character after him. And he's my TOTGA. The One That Got Away. :,(

Link to comment

B)........................No Tristan's here! Does this mean Liam is going to start his entry's with 'Dear Dee'?maybe it would be wise to not name real names or abbreviate them just in case someone reads it. I'm guessing that is all hindsight, seeing that the title hints strongly of betrayal with proof in the journal,  Nice chapter!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Benji said:

B)........................No Tristan's here! Does this mean Liam is going to start his entry's with 'Dear Dee'?maybe it would be wise to not name real names or abbreviate them just in case someone reads it. I'm guessing that is all hindsight, seeing that the title hints strongly of betrayal with proof in the journal,  Nice chapter!

Thank you! Liam won't always star with Dear Dee. Plus, I've already decided to name this diary as Dee. Because I've named it after a particular person who always listens to me. :lol: 

 

There is more than just betrayal in this story. I wanna go further than that. Something more horrifying. :(

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..