Jump to content
    Solus Magus
  • Author
  • 934 Words
  • 1,239 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Diary of the Damned - 3. Entry #3

October 27th, Friday

Hey Dee, I’m not sure if you’re liking your new name. If you could speak, please do so. And if you do, please give me a warning before going at it. It’s very, very easy for me to freak out. Then if I freaked out, I might have an awful asthma attack just like last year. It’s Halloween next week and I don’t want to miss out spooking some of the kids. Caleb and I are planning something for them.

And guess what, I finally got to approach this Tristan kid. He’s such an adorable guy I tell you! And it looks like I’m really crushing on him. The boy is very shy and he is just the same year level as I am right now. Even if he is really timid, his sense of humor is something else. It’s a mix of pun, wits and looks. I feel ashamed of myself because I jacked off to this kid just last night! Just how awful am I? For some reason, he really helped me get Caleb off my mind. Tristan has some braces on and when he smiles, he so freakin’ cute I’m gonna die. His dimples are cute. His laugh is cute. His dick is probably cute, too. However, if that thing was a monster, I wouldn’t really call it as cute. From the looks of it, it might be 7 inches when hard. Gosh, I don’t want to get screwed by that. Caleb should still take my cherry first!

Speaking of which, Caleb is absent today. It is a very odd thing for that to happen. I asked around some of my friends but no one had an idea what happened to him. If he doesn’t show up on Monday then I should give him a call. He can be a douche but he is my douche. I can’t be complete apart from him. Tristan is just a crush and is just a person I want to screw. Caleb is still something else. He’s special.

I also helped my little brother with his bike. Max thinks if he should repaint it for the Halloween thing next week. He was thinking of spraying it with neon green to make it look similar to a slime. I said it was a stupid idea. But he might go for it. Ugh, kids. I don’t think they listen anyway.

And every time I would see him today at our house, I had to hold myself back from giggling. In my head, the picture of him stroking his small spike of a dick would get back in my mind. I’m already giggling right now, Dee. I’m telling you. It’s both cute and awkward at the same time. I love my brother, don’t get me wrong. This is just too neat. I should really try and catch him again.

Yours,
Lee

-

October 28th, Saturday

Another boring day. My family and I had to go somewhere so I had no choice. We visited a distant family member a city away. The trip was pretty boring. Max and I just sat at the back. We didn’t even get to talk since we were listening to our own gadgets. He had his earphones on and so did I. Whenever that would happen, expect that there would be no conversation at all.

We got to meet our cousins. Steven was kinda clingy to me even if he was the same age as Max. Meanwhile, Max on the other hand got too busy playing with dog. We never had one even if we wanted it. Our parents would only tell us that aren’t the most responsible kids around the block. So if we start to have a dog, they’ll be the ones who will end up cleaning after it. It’s true though. Max and I are kinda lazy.

Back to little Steven. He really loves it when I cuddle with him. He even took me to his own room and showed me his action figure collection. If I was the same age as he is, I would’ve been mighty jealous. But I wasn’t. Then the two of us watched a Marvel movie together in his room while everyone else was busy. He snuggled with me and he even used me like some kind of bed. I swear he felt it when I popped a boner since he kept rubbing his back on it. It’s as if he really was aiming for it. If only we will not be questioned when we lock the door, then I might have shown him how to use that thing of his properly. Or I might have asked Max to teach him. Although, the last part is a bit too much.

When we got back home, I think I saw a glimpse of the few people that moved into our small neighborhood. From the looks of it, there’s a person who seems to be around my age. I think I should be on a look out for a new face at school. For all I know, he could be a major cutie like Tristan. I’m really excited to meet this new kid.

I was also thinking of giving Caleb a call just in case. But I think I am just being a bit too paranoid just because he was absent for a day. Just a couple of days until I get to talk to him again. Hopefully, it would be like last time and Alicia’s name will not be mentioned. Otherwise, I might not be able to take it.

Night night,
Liam

Copyright © 2017 Solus Magus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

B).......................Hmmm, talk about waking up sexually aware,  Caleb, Tristan, cousins and now a new neighbor coming under Lee's radar.  Nice Chapter!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Another great chapter can't wait for more

Thanks! Just a couple more. Things are gonna get a little spicy.

 

4 hours ago, Benji said:

B).......................Hmmm, talk about waking up sexually aware,  Caleb, Tristan, cousins and now a new neighbor coming under Lee's radar.  Nice Chapter!

Thanks! But don't let things fool you. :gikkle:

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..