Jump to content
    Solus Magus
  • Author
  • 924 Words
  • 1,704 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Diary of the Damned - 8. Entry #8

November 6th, Monday

Today is the big reveal. Actually, there were two big reveals. And I don't know which was worse. Our discussion about the cursed house. Or that we have a new classmate. Both of which shook me.

Let's start with the discussion. It was cut short because we didn't have forever during lunchtime to discuss about what happened. We started again with the narration as to how we found the occultists pushing a certain teenage boy to drink the blood of some animal, or someone from a chalice. The squad debated on whether we were going to call the authorities or not. However, we still didn't have a good evidence if what we saw is real. I had to admit to them that I tried spying and as expecting, my best friend roasted me for doing so.

From the looks of it, Layla was the one who got shocked the most. She said that she started to have nightmares again after that night. The scene kept replaying in her dreams and she was having insomnia already. She was already thinking if she needs to check out with their family therapist. We had no choice but to support her since she was still part of the squad.

Also, Jansen and I admitted to the squad that we felt like we were being watched for the past couple of days. But as of the moment, it was only the two of us who felt like that. I guess we were just being too paranoid. We needed to know more about that cursed house and how we can stop ourselves from going deeper into the darkness.

And then there's this new kid. His name is Vlad Reynolds. The kid had a dark mop of hair which had a striking resemblance to the boy I saw in front of the cursed house. I felt a strange eerie feeling towards that boy, Dee. For all I know, he could be that boy with glowing red eyes who drank blood from the chalice. Even his first name sounds sinister. The squad and I decided to keep an eye out for this boy.

To make things worse, our homeroom adviser, Mrs. Jenkins, asked me to give him a tour around the school. She made me accountable for Vlad since I was one of the model students inside the room. My new classmate seemed a little bit shy and was barely talking. But when he I got to take a good look at him, he was beyond beautiful and puts Caleb's look to shame. Vlad looked a bit feminine and had long eyelashes and deep emerald green eyes. His lips was a bit more reddish due to his very pale skin and had a slender body. He was as cute as a button. A couple of girls in class was already enticed by him.

I am not gonna fall for that! I hope.

Ugh, this is getting frustrating.

Yours,
Lee

-

November 7th, Tuesday

I toured the new student. And he was very friendly to me. His voice was really gentle and brought forth some of peace and serenity. Either he's really highly charismatic or I am already crushing on him. Whenever he would look at me, I couldn't last for more than few seconds. I just had to look away before I start blushing. Gosh, Dee! I'll become more of a bitch than Alicia if this goes on!

And then I got to talk to Tristan again. I had no choice but to introduce Tristan to Vlad since it would've been awkward not to. The new student was following me around all the time because he had no other choice. Mr. Rogers was still bugging me if I want to go with them on the astronomy camp. The answer is almost a yes. I was aching to get a taste of that boy's meat.

I also introduced Vlad to the squad. Everyone was observing him and Rica was a bit too obvious. Hopefully, Vlad didn't notice that one. But from the looks of it, he was just shy at first. After a few minutes, he already clicked with the rest of us. Jansen, Layla and I were still very suspicious about this new kid, though. The coincidence was just too awful. I mean who wouldn't try and think about what happened. What do you think about it, Dee?

By the time I got home, Caleb gave me a call. He was really suspicious of Vlad as well. But he doesn't want to be vocal about it. Also, he he admitted that he and Alicia had a nasty fight. To be honest with you, my heart was fluttering. I guess that it was not just fated for the two of them. Sadly, Caleb doesn't get it even if I already gave him a lot of clue in regards to my feelings. To him, I was just a super clingy brother slash best friend.

Finally, Max admitted why he was so upset. My hunch was right. Max and Clyne had a big fight. But my brother wasn't telling me what they fought about. Ever since my mother and him visited the other kid in the hospital, he started to show some signs of being upset. Now I'm wondering why they fought. Whenever Caleb and I would fight over something when we were kids, it would always be over a petty thing. This doesn't look like a petty thing.

Everyone is fighting. You wouldn't fight me, would you Dee?

Goodnight,
Liam

Copyright © 2017 Solus Magus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..