Jump to content
    Solus Magus
  • Author
  • 842 Words
  • 1,367 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Diary of the Damned - 4. Entry #4

October 29th, Sunday

Hey Dee, how are you doing? Although I sound silly asking you that. Of course, you wouldn’t be answering. But then again, I should really consider you as a friend. As of now, you know how much I’m crushing on Tristan and Caleb but both of them has no idea about it. See how privileged you are?

Anyway, it’s church day. The pastor went on with the usual sermon and the worship time was pretty solemn. But during the preaching, I noticed that the pastor’s son kept looking at me. I really find it weird because he doesn’t usually take small peeks at me like that. I even took out my phone to check if there was something on my face. It reflected my cute face but there was nothing there except for the small mole near my lips on the left side of my face. That mark had been there since forever. I saw my deep blue eyes that reflected back at me and I wondered if the pastor’s kid had the hots for me. That’s gonna be a big issue at church if something like that comes out.

After the worship service, he didn’t attempt to approach. Maybe one of these weeks, he might. The question is if I’ll be ready to flirt with him. Flirting is something I’m getting good at lately. Looks like Tristan is really being nice to me even if we only just met. Then there’s this pastor’s kid who kept looking at me. As far as I know, his name was Kobe and he’s a batch lower than I am. So he’s probably 12 or 13 if I have it right. And yet, the one I love the most don’t even notice how much I love him.

Again, it was a big temptation for me if I should go ahead and give him a call. But of course, I promised myself that tomorrow is the deciding factor whether I should give him a call or not. Layla gave me a call this afternoon and also asked about Caleb but I said that I also had not idea. I guess Caleb is just messing with us. Layla doesn’t sound worried, so I should’t be worried as well.

For some reason, there are a lot of cute guys flirting with me lately. Even if I liked it, I also find it weird. Do I look slutty to you, Dee? Sadly, you don’t have eyes to see and judge that. And I’m not sure who is the best person to ask that.

Bye for now,
Lee

-

October 30th, Monday

Finally, Caleb showed up. He doesn’t look sick so I have to leave him be for now. And at least he didn’t bring up Alicia’s name again. This could be a good start for my week. I might not be able to take it if Alicia is the only person in his mind. Because that would be a bad obsession right? Being obsessed with a bitch is bad for your health.

The two of us hang out with Jansen, Rica and Layla after class. Thank goodness we didn’t spot Alicia today. I am really getting a bit curious what really happened. Caleb is being awfully silent about it. It’s not like him to keep a secret from me for too long. I know that he’s probably thinking if he should tell me about it or not. As for me, I was able to hold myself back from saying something bad behind Alicia’s back. He has nothing against me.

The three of us went to Layla’s house after buying the needed materials for our gimmick tomorrow. I’m really excited. The kids will be so shaken if we pull this through. It’s a good prank that Caleb and I though of. No one will be hurt, don’t worry. But it will definitely put the shook in the Shooktober Halloween event in our town.

Layla and Rica made sure the props were ready. While Jansen, Caleb and I went around town to prepare the spot where we were going to scare the kids off. It’s just behind the house of our new neighbors because there’s a small alleyway there that the kids would be going through as a shortcut between Acorn Street and Turquoise Street. Those two streets have a lot of folks that’s really generous with the candies and I know that they’re gonna be greedy. I know because I was a kid once. But this time, they wouldn’t be expecting a prank from us.

Anyway, I still need to make sure everything is set tomorrow morning. It’s already a big bonus that we only have half a day tomorrow. That means we have a almost whole day to prepare the stuff in the key areas. The kids are so gonna have it! I think Max will be going around with his friends. And that just makes me more excited.

Could you see the evil grin I have right now, Dee?

See ya tomorrow,
Liam

Copyright © 2017 Solus Magus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

B)..................... And now you add the Pastor's son?  A witches convent needs not great numbers, hmm what good could come with this 'haunted alley way'?  I'm not intrigued, I'm waiting for the horror!!  :unsure:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Benji said:

B)..................... And now you add the Pastor's son?  A witches convent needs not great numbers, hmm what good could come with this 'haunted alley way'?  I'm not intrigued, I'm waiting for the horror!!  :unsure:

Don't ask for what you may not be able to handle. :gikkle: 

Link to comment

You never know Lee, "This diary might have a hidden horcrux in it like Tommy Riddles did in Harry Potter 2.

Link to comment
On 4/28/2018 at 8:58 AM, Bushman60 said:

You never know Lee, "This diary might have a hidden horcrux in it like Tommy Riddles did in Harry Potter 2.

Hmm. Someone's on the right track. :rolleyes:

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..