Jump to content

Halo

There are currently no reviews.

Duncan has always lived in his fraternal twin brother's shadow. Dustin was blond, muscular and popular, while Duncan was brown-haired, miniscule and pathetic. That was until the long lost brother of Dustin's girlfriend comes back a decade later after being missing during a family vacation in the Philippines. There is something strange about the man who seems to be carrying more baggage than what he left behind and the way he looks at Duncan with those blue eyes is just the beginning.

Copyright © 2017 Superpride; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 10:22 AM, Sussins said:

Wonder why its on hold

 

Hello, I'm sorry for the very late response.  To answer your question, I'm currently working on other stories like Hero Wanted, Charming and its spinoff Once Upon a Time, and I don't have much motivation to continue this story unless I get a new idea to spice it up again.  However, if you really like the romance aspect and the reimagining of Filipino mythology in Halo, I highly recommend the story Hero Wanted that has Maria, the gold and other Filipino things incorporated into that story as well.  I'm sorry I can't continue this story right now, but hopefully it might be resurrected in the future and that you'll look into my other stories as well.

Edited by Superpride
  • Like 1
Link to comment
35 minutes ago, Sussins said:

Awwww sad face really loved this one ok I will try those ones

 

I'm sorry again, but hopefully you like my other stories.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..