Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 1,927 Words
  • 1,133 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
p style="text-align:center;"> spacer.png

The Dawn’s Dusk - 12. Chapter 12- Troth Season, part 2

Warning: Intersex Wyvern smut. Knotting?

If more than a day had passed since we were drugged with Mialat, that meant that Emery's Thieplum blend was already out of my system. Was it possible that I was the biggest target in the woods that night, a Dawn omega with bright scales in heat? The panic I saw in Owin made perfect sense by then.

'Hey, it'll be ok. I won't let anything happen to you.' Owin vowed. 'We just have to somehow pull off the biggest evasive maneuver we've ever done.'

'Then can we start by moving away from the wide, open field?'

'Yes, we'll keep on the move. Let's go.'

Owin led us towards the stream where he had retrieved water for us to drink.

'Ok...let's just follow this stream. I'll splash you with water every now and then to try to keep your scent under control.'

He glanced up at the night sky.

'If I remember correctly, the estate is northeast from the woods. So, we'll have to follow...Mideli the orange star.'

'It would be a lot easier if I could fly.'

'No, not in this case, Rhy-fry. A white-scaled wyvern in the sky? That'd be a beacon no one would be able to resist.'

The sound of roar after roar drew our attention as it resonated in several different directions. Troth Season had officially begun. If I hadn't been worried before, I was definitely worried after hearing that. I felt stupid for not having picked out the scent of Mialat in the tea after all my training. Had we not taken that tea, Owin and I wouldn't be at risk of being forced into a troth by a physical claim.

'I'm so sorry, Owin," I whispered as the shame washed over me. 'If I had checked the tea before we drank, or if I hadn't agreed to go back home...if I hadn't been desperate enough to send you a letter...'

'Hey, don't you think it's time to stop underestimating our parents?' Owin interceded as he used his tail to splash more water on me. 'It doesn't matter what we did or didn't do. Our parents would have still found a way to force us here. I mean, they drugged us, Rhy. This was all planned. So, would you please stop blaming yourself for things that are out of both our hands?"

Eld Emery had told me something similar once. You must learn to let go of what you can't control. Just thinking about his voice made me feel calmer. Emery had never attended a Troth Season. So, I had no hope of him being in the woods. But, our parents must have told Vis Sepherus that Owin was here. My brother might still have a chance to be claimed by his choice.

'Owin, if something happens, I want you to try to find Sepherus. He's bound to be here somewhere.' Troth Season was much safer when families agreed beforehand on possible pairings. The Intended mates then participated together from the start. 'If our parents told Sepherus of that clearing where we were...he might still be there.'

'Then let him stay there. Seph is strong. I doubt he'll get into much trouble. And if he finds some other omega to claim, then so be it. I'm more worried about you than him,' Owin replied. 'You are the one at risk of being attacked by multiple alphas at once just because you're in heat. I'd actually pay to see an alpha try to mount someone as big as Sepherus.'

The sound of a hoarse growl startled us both. A mauve alpha approached the stream from the side. Her pink eyes seemed to glow as she regarded us both. Female wyverns were distinguishable by their smaller head crowns and their heart-tipped tails. But, they weren't any less fierce in their winged form. Another alpha appeared from the other side of the stream, a male one his time. The two of them began to fight.

'Run, Rhyad!' Owin urged. 'I'll distract them. You know how fast I can fly. Go hide in the woods!'

Owin actually ran towards the grappling alphas and then flew over their heads. As I rushed back into the woods for cover, I thought it was ironic how our roles had swapped in terms of our escapes. Instead of Owin running away from the alphas, I was the one fleeing.

I headed towards the thicker trees, hoping that the canopy would conceal me from above. An entire group of wyverns was in the same area. One was a beta, while the other three were alphas. They took one look at me and gave chase. I barely managed to keep ahead of them. The mint green beta was the first to give up. But, the three alphas kept going.

I found myself heading towards a meadow and stopped. If I wandered out into the open, I'd be spotted from the sky, as well. When I began to skirt around it, my delay allowed for one of the alphas to catch up to me. I growled a warning, but it was ignored. The weight of the navy blue alpha kept me pinned down despite my struggles.

'Get off me! I don't accept you!'

Only the yellow alpha knocking into him allowed me to escape. All three alphas began to fight. As much as I tried to reason with them, they either didn't hear me or chose not to listen. My steps led me further and further away from them until I ended up stumbling right into the open meadow.

Another alpha managed to pin me that time, the pewter one. 'Please stop!' I pleaded, feeling my fear rising. 'I have an Intended.'

The navy blue alpha bit the pewter alpha's tail. He growled but refused to move. I tried desperately to dislodge him, but he merely leaned down to take in my scent. When I saw him open his snout to bite me, I thrashed about even more than before.

'I won't accept your bite! I refuse!'

I shut my eyes tightly, and a sad, pained whimper escaped me as I awaited the worst. A menacing growl resonated from somewhere behind the alpha. Then I felt the weight off me. When I opened my eyes, it was to the sight of Emery actively fighting off all three alphas. They were colorful blurs under the moon's pale light: yellow, pewter, navy blue, and steel blue. The color I worried about the most was red from where some of Emery's scales had been ripped off, and he bled.

Emery managed to scratch the eyelid of the yellow alpha, and he retreated back to the woods. The pewter and navy blue alphas continued to put up a fight. Their attacks were uncoordinated, and they lashed out at one another, as well. It wasn't until the rumbling of a peach-hued omega drew their attention that they stopped fighting and chased after him instead.

The steel-blue Scholar snorted at the scene and turned towards me. 'Rhyad, are you alright?' He asked in Kedoran.

'Emery!' I keened as I rushed over and nuzzled the side of his throat. Many emotions filled me up. Surprise, relief, and a tenderness towards the Scholar who had come for me. 'Are you alright? You're bleeding!'

'I read your letter,' Emery responded. 'I want to affirm its contents directly from you. You want me to be your Intended?'

'Yes.'

'Despite being an aged beta? Despite having chosen to be Favored by Dusk?'

'Stop calling yourself aged; we've only a decade between us. And, yes, I prefer you over anyone else, Emery.' I respected Emery, but I also found him alluring. I wanted him, and I felt emboldened by those words. He wouldn't be questioning my feelings if he didn't have his own feelings for me, nor would he have fought the alphas away. I chose to believe that if he was there, in front of me, he felt the same. 'Emery, won't you claim me?'

The growl that rumbled in the back of his throat incited a fluttering in my stomach. He had that same look in those wyvern eyes as when that moment when Owin and I had left the estate. I only wanted him to look at me that way, no one else.

'Carefully lay down onto your back.' He instructed.

I rolled onto the grass, grateful for my scales providing a barrier. My wings were stretched flat on either side of me. When he began to nuzzle and lick my slits, I was once again reminded that something was different with my omega form. Somehow, I had developed a third slit. The first was already occupied, as was apparent with my emerging shaft. But, I had forgotten about the one beneath it in all the commotion.

Emery wasted no time curling his tongue around the slick flesh, and I ended up slamming my tail on the ground and closing my eyes. He used the index finger that resided above our wings to stroke along the slit below that one, the new one. It began to swell and weep, much like my shaft. My third opening merely puckered and twitched with the stimulation of the other two.

'Please, Emery,' I pleaded as I allowed the insistence of the heat beneath my scales to take over. My winged form was desperate for more of the Scholar. So was I. 'I want your bite.'

The Eld chuckled. 'I never thought anyone would ever say that to me.'

I then felt his own slick member against mine. The heat of it was both pleasant and searing. After some maneuvering, I felt the tip at my second entrance. He rocked and grinded until, inch by inch, he was seated inside. Even with the secretions, every initial inward slide was a mixture of pain and pleasure.

The Scholar was patient and gentle. If his method was still painful, I felt awful for any omegas being claimed blindly by young and eager alphas and betas. After a moment, Emery began to grind. Just when I was about to ask him why a purr escaped me when the sensation began to incite a pleasure that built and built.

'That feels so nice...'

I felt more weight on my lower half as he continued to grind. His soft underside rubbed against my hardened shaft, adding another layer of intensity. My chest rose and fell in a deep breath. Once searing, the burn became just another added sensation when Emery began to partially pull out and thrust into my entrance again and again.

'It's as if...you want to trap me inside,' Emery commented as his movements hastened. 'Such a grip...'

'Yes, I really do feel that way.' I responded, lost in the sensations. 'If all of my heats are like this, you'd best be prepared.'

I felt Emery's tail curl around mine as he used it to anchor himself. His movements alternated from fast and sharp to slow and deep. My shaft twitched and leaked as my core continued to burn.

Emery continued to rock and thrust until all of the sensations melded together. My head tilted back in a shuddering keen. The pleasure seemed to reach a pinnacle with no escape in sight.

That was when Emery dove down to bite the side of my neck. The sharp pain was just an added sensation as I spilled forth. My core pulled and clenched around Emery's shaft within. I then felt my entrance stretch even wider as streams of fluid filled me, and the Dusk beta was well and truly knotted in place.

Copyright © 2021 Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 9
p style="text-align:center;"> spacer.png
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

8 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

I dont forsee the parents getting out of this unscathed.....

We’ll see.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

So glad that Emery arrived and was able to mate and claim Rhyad, they are so cute together... 

I truly despise the parents; I hope they die a horrible painful death that last days with them in agony before the end...

I do hope that Owin is somehow able to find Sepherus.  I still can't quite decide about them; but the idea of some Alpha forcing themselves on Owin is just icky.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

So glad that Emery arrived and was able to mate and claim Rhyad, they are so cute together... 

I truly despise the parents; I hope they die a horrible painful death that last days with them in agony before the end...

I do hope that Owin is somehow able to find Sepherus.  I still can't quite decide about them; but the idea of some Alpha forcing themselves on Owin is just icky.

Agreed. Owin doesn’t deserve something like that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..