Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 1,024 Words
  • 1,167 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
p style="text-align:center;"> spacer.png

The Dawn’s Dusk - 18. Chapter 18- Enthale and Cojalis, part 2

Warning: Squill smut?

 

The Walkers agreed to officially spend the night at the estate. They were given permission to roam the grounds, though specific instructions were given to the whelps for safety since there were, indeed, some poisonous plants around. We would all see them off in the morning.

Emery and I checked on the greenhouses. Our inspection was nowhere near as thorough as usual because we kept distracting one another with a touch, a glance, or a conversation.

"Now I can fly with you to pick up supplies," I stated, feeling proud of that fact. "I'm still too nubile at flying to go on my own. But, if someone's there with me, I'll be fine."

"You've grown a lot stronger in these last few months," Emery admitted as one of his hands reached out to touch the ends of my hair. "I enjoy seeing you this way, more confident and sure of yourself."

"I have you to thank for a lot of it," I replied, taking hold of both his hands. "Unlike Owin's Scholars, you never made me feel any less. You've always been so kind and patient...whenever you're not bitten by the jealousy bug, that is."

"Your boldness has reached the point of teasing me as well, I see." His words were firm, but the kiss he pressed to my lips was warm.

"You've no reason to, though," I added softly when he pulled away. " Feel jealous, I mean. I'm your mate. I'm yours. I know that Kasia may have been the one in your heart, but..." I quieted when I felt his finger against my lips.

"It's the same for me, my Enthale. The one in my heart is you. I'm your mate. I'm yours."

The fire I saw in his lavender eyes was echoed by a flame that filled me from the inside. A rare smirk tugged on the corner of my lips. "My Cojalis...how tired are you?"

::

Emery didn't need to do anything when he laid me down on his bed and pulled my pants off. My shaft was already fully hard and aching for relief. The two of us got rid of the rest of our clothes with a sense of urgency. I didn't want to miss out on seeing more of Emery, and he seemed to react the same way. The Dusk beta was downright beautiful. His torso tapered just enough to define a healthy physique, almost like an upside-down trapezoid. His thighs and legs had sharper definitions. With as much as he walked, it made perfect sense.

I felt his warm hand along my chest and abdomen, pausing on the way down to grasp my knee as he immediately took half my length into his mouth. I let out a cry and struggled to get onto my elbows just to see what he was doing. My shaft twitched in his mouth when he gave a sharp suck. But I nearly bucked when he gazed up at me with those lavender eyes at the same time as he held and squeezed my sac.

"Emery, I..eep!" Despite having felt it before, I still hadn't been prepared for the fluid that began to drip from the slit beneath my sac.

The lavender-eyed man held and stroked my shaft with his hand leisurely to one side as he moved further down to...

"Hanh!" I gasped when that warm tongue traced the crevice and began to dip into it. My legs began to tremble, and I had to actually concentrate on breathing properly. When he began to add fingers, my hands began to clench the sheet beneath me.

"Please, my Cojalis," I pleaded. "You'll make me...I want you to be inside before I do."

As the dark-skinned wyvern slid his way inside, my slit clenched and spasmed around him. I dropped completely onto my back, feeling more of him slide inside. Was he not all the way in yet? With a frown, I lifted my head, straining my neck to see that he was still only halfway through.

When I was about to say something rude to wipe the incredibly smug expression on his face, he chose that moment to descend further. I sucked in a shuddering breath as my head dropped back down. Oh, I was going to get him back for that at some point later on.

Just not now.

"Aah..hah!"

A part of me couldn't be more grateful that Emery's room was the first near the staircase and that my brother and Sepherus slept in the master bedroom down the other end of the hall. I wasn't going to be able to keep nearly as quiet as I'd have liked. Worse yet, I didn't know how many times into the night Emery would take me.

The Dusk beta hit something inside me that made me unable to think. He took close notice because my body was then assaulted with pleasure. Noises fell out of my mouth that I'd never made before.

Emery took advantage of my haze and began to piston sharply and consistently into my depths. "Ugh...Rhyad," he groaned just as he slowed into deeper, angled thrusts.

I took hold of my shaft and stroked it to a similar pace.

"Rutting riots...in the Azure!" Emery hissed as he sped back up. "So good."

My strokes couldn't keep up with his pace, but it no longer mattered. I was already over the edge. "Anh!" I moaned as I released. "Emery..."

I didn't hear the last few things he said because he drove himself hard and fast into me until I felt him spill inside.

The two of us caught our breaths, panting erratically. I then felt gentle kisses all over my face and against my lips. I let out air through my nose as we leisurely made out. We eventually rested next to each other, both of us staring at the ceiling. His hand threaded into mine.

"Mmm, are you tired now, Emery Tesran?" I teased.

"Give me a few more minutes, and I'll show you just how tired I am, Rhyad Tesran," he countered. I couldn't help but grin.

Copyright © 2021 Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 8
  • Haha 1
p style="text-align:center;"> spacer.png
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

9 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

All i can think to say is, bow chicka wow wow.

Wes, I can't...I just can't... 🤣🤣

Link to comment
5 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

The true passion when two people that are truly in love come together is wonderful...

Agreed.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..