Jump to content
    Timothy M.
  • Author
  • 1,627 Words
  • 3,138 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy’s Terrible Prompt Stories - 23. Prompt 376 But I never said that!

em>The boys decide to go shopping after inspecting Nelson's closet.
A Nelson POV chapter

“But I never said that!” Rob objected loudly to Jasper as he opened the door. I held up a red shirt in front of me, and Eric shook his head. Discarding it I grabbed another favorite, a dark blue one with white buttons, and Jasper groaned.

“Fuck, Nelson, that shirt was outdated by the time you bought it. Eric, promise me you will tear it to pieces if he ever wears it.” My boyfriend grinned and nodded, and the look in his eyes told me he enjoyed the thought of ripping my clothes off. My cock liked the idea too, but thankfully my early morning session kept it mostly under control.

“I thought gay guys were supposed to have good taste in clothes.”

“Are you stereotyping again, Rob?”

“I guess I am, Nelson. Sorry.”

“You and Eric seem to have similar taste in clothes, but I suppose the same colors suit both of you. Is it you or him who decides what looks good?”

The Perry brothers looked at each other and grinned. “Neither, our mom has taken us shopping for years and told us what to get. Now we’re used to it, even when we buy clothes ourselves.”

“Lucky you, my mom hates buying clothes, so she leaves me and Dad to our own devices.”

“At least your Dad goes to a good tailor and lets him recommend which suits and shirts to select. Maybe you ought to do the same, Nel.”

“Shut up, Jazz.” It was so easy to fall into our customary banter and it showed me how comfortable I was in the company of Eric and Rob. Speaking of Rob…

“What were you and Jazz talking about?” I could see Eric was curious too.

The blond hunk shrugged. “My ex has complained to Carolyn. Melanie told her she broke up with me because I disrespected her. Sure, I didn’t respect her bigoted views. Apparently, I also told her there was nothing wrong with having sex with a guy, and I’d done it too. The last part is a lie.”

“I have the feeling Melanie will soon be an ex-friend of Carolyn’s.” My best friend looked royally pissed. “Once I tell her what Melanie said about Eric and Nelson, there is no way she’ll speak to her again; unless it’s to teach the bitch the error of her ways.”

When Rob didn’t object to Jasper calling Melanie names, his brother demanded, “Tell us what she said, Rob.”

“If Jazz knows and tells Carolyn, I think we have a right to know too,” I backed my boyfriend up.

“Fine, I didn’t want to say anything before, since it was a private matter between her and me. But if she won’t respect that and tells lies too, the deal is off.”

I went over and took Eric’s hand while Rob spoke. I made him sit next to me on the bed and put my arm around his shoulder. His hand sneaked up my back and began fiddling with my hair. Jasper sprawled in his usual chair, and Rob sat down on the chair at my desk.

“She said she should have known Eric was queer, when he refused to go out with Tricia. Then she said: ‘I bet Nelson seduced him, that boy is shameless about his preferences. And Eric is a minor too. I can’t believe the way they flaunted themselves at your game, it’s disgraceful. Your parents must be relieved they have a wonderful son in you, Rob.’ After that I sort of exploded.”

Rob suddenly grinned. “She was quite shocked when I told her we were over, and that I’d prefer to be with a smart, honest guy than an intolerant stupid bitch like her.”

“But Rob, surely she must have known you’re OK about me and Nelson. Not only from the way you hugged us at the game, but also when you punched your baseball teammates. Why would she jeopardize her relationship with you by saying those things?”

“I broke up with Mel before I heard Chris and Ryan insult you. We went into the back yard for a bit of private time, as soon as we got to Chris’ place. After all, I had a home run to celebrate.” Rob smirked unrepentantly. “At least I got my rocks off one last time, before I dumped her. Not that she is much good as a cocksu–”

“ROB! Ewww, I didn’t want to know that.”

“It sounds as if you didn’t care much about her,” I remarked. Jazz would never have talked about Carolyn this way.

Rob shrugged, “I liked Melanie OK in the beginning, but for the past six months she has been getting on my nerves more and more. It’s like she never matured beyond the sixteen-year-old blond junior high girl who flirted and adored me. I only stayed with her to be kind, since I knew it would be easier on her if we broke up when I left for college.”

“I always thought she only dated you for the prestige of being your girlfriend, Rob.”

“You may be right, bro, but who am I to cast stones, if I mainly dated her for the benefits too. She got status and I got sex, seemed a good deal to me. But once she revealed her stupid opinions about you and Nelson, the price was too high.”

“I wonder where she got those prejudiced views? Carolyn has never mentioned anything, so it’s not like Melanie goes around talking like this all the time,” Jasper added to the conversation.

I nodded, “And West Hill doesn’t tolerate hate speech either, so surely she must have known it was unacceptable.”

“Can we change the subject, please? I don’t really want to spend more of my weekend talking about my stupid ex.” Rob scowled at all of us, and I decided to help.

“When do you want to leave for the Mall, and what should we do? The first movies show at twelve, not long after the Mall opens. Or we could catch the two-thirty shows. We could go there first, decide what to see and get tickets, then hang around a few shops while we wait.”

“Now I’m up early anyway, thanks to my so-called best friend, we should shop for Nelson’s clothes, before the Mall gets too busy,” Jasper grumbled and sent me an evil smirk.

“Good idea. You and I can choose items, and the gay boys can lock themselves in a changing room and try them on. Do you need new underwear, bro? Maybe Nelson would like you in a black jock.”

“Fuck off, Rob.” Eric went bright red, and I tried not to imagine how hot he would look. I could see Jazz grinning and eying my crotch to find out whether I was boning up.

“Do you have a thing for guys in jocks, Nel? You never told me. I bet Eric wears them to go running.”

“Shut up, Jazz. You know we don’t discuss stuff like that. I don’t want to listen to you going on about how hot Carolyn looks in the underwear you order for her online, and I bet she’d be pissed, if you ever told anyone else.” That shut him up, for all Jazz tries to pretend otherwise, his girlfriend has him wrapped around her clever little finger.

“Damn, I’d have listened to you, dude. Or looked at any pictures you wanted to share. But Carolyn is a nice girl, so we had better not make her angry.”

“It’s ten-thirty now, takes half an hour to get to the Mall, so what should we spend the next hour doing? I could have slept another hour, Nelson.” Jasper gave me an evil glare.

“The weather is nice; we could go to the park near the Mall. Maybe take a bat and a ball if your arm is up to it, Jazz.”

“Jeez, Rob, you played a whole game yesterday, give it a break. Why don’t we just walk around, maybe have an ice cream cone or something.”

“Fine with me, bro. So are we going in my car?” Rob stood up, and we all followed him downstairs. Jasper decided not to drive, when Rob promised to drop him off, before we went back to their house. “Or you can come too, if you like; we’ll buy an extra pizza or two.”

Jasper looked at me and I nodded, happy to have him there to distract Rob, even if I worried about what they might get up to together.

“OK, I’ll tell Mom and take my phone.”

“Wow, Jazz, I’m impressed. Will you switch it on too, at some point?”

“Har, har, very funny, Nel.” The carrot-head leapt the fence and disappeared into his house. Rob led the way to his car, and Eric and I got into the back seat.

“Feel free to do a bit of smooching, guys. But keep your clothes on.”

“Fuck off, Rob,” we chorused.

Moments later Jasper joined us and I could see he was pleased to get the front seat next to Rob. Of course he had to get a dig at us.

“Oh, cute, the love birds are in the back seat together. Maybe we should play some Turner.”

“What do you mean?” My boyfriend asked before I could prevent it. I knew better than to provide my best friend with a chance to display his wit and his like of Tina.

“I thought Steamy Windows might be appropriate.” Rob and Jasper high-fived each other and hooted with laughter. We ignored them.

Eric held my hand all the way to the park, and the heat in his eyes whenever I squeezed his hand and smiled at him could have filled up a whole steam bath.

The Mall is next, but it may take a while.
Copyright © 2017 Timothy M.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow Melanie really is a bitch. First for what she said about Eric and Nelseon and then the lies she spread about Rob. I'm glad Rob kicked her to the curb. Rob reaffirmed to me in this chapter just his good of a brother and his good of a person he is. Hopefully jasper is right and Carolyn will also tell Melanie to take a hike, although I doubt that will stop Melanie from spreading her stupidity.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I quote: "Apparently, I also told her there was nothing wrong with having sex with a guy, and I’d done it too. The last part is a lie.” The last part was a lie. Are we sure, Tim? Are we really, really, really sure?

Thanks for continuing this story (so I wonder why they can't find something more naughty to do than ice-cream - and no, I'm not referring to sex but to the fact that teenage boys always get in trouble).

JAR

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Really loving the way you keep the stories going, and the prompts just naturally feel "right" as a part of the story--like you'd planned the story first and the prompts arrive just in time!

Love the way this is going--fun characters, interesting and natural dialogue. You've done well!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I like the four of these guys together. Their interactions seem typically teenage boy-like and real... they switch from banter to serious to banter, just like in real life. It is always affirming when gay and straight can be genuine best friends. Sexuality is such a small part of the human whole. Another nice job at a feel good chapter. Rob's appeal is even stronger for me, as he proves to be a well-rounded character. Thanks for giving us two quick ones in a row, buddy...Cheers...Gary

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This story just gets better and better as it goes on. Teenage boys and ice cream? I'm not gonna say anything because me and a few friends would do that after school once the weather warmed up--this place had the best quart-sized shakes! We have to remember that these are 'good' boys, and they don't go around looking for trouble--but they won't back down if something is going on which they don't think is right.

Jeez, it would be wonderful if they ran into bitch Melanie at the Mall and she got a piece of their minds. :) Especially if Carolyn was with her to see her true colors.

It would be nice if Rob found a guy to date, as he said, he'd see that he has more options than he'd thought--maybe he could 'click' with someone at the Mall by chance, and they decide to date? Or maybe he might wait until college where there are more options and less notoriety from people he knows.

Eager for more, my friend!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

A really enjoyable read. Such fun to see these youngsters enjoying each other's company and the teasing is so realistic, and funny too. Not sure why Rob should be targetted for a guy to pick him up by some of the readers. I don't think that will work at all. As Gary says, it's just so good to see a mix of straight and gay friends enjoying each others company so naturally, and being boys with their conversation and their ribbing. So nicely handled. Oops! Excuse the pun! Keep the chapters coming!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/12/2015 08:38 AM, LitLover said:
Wow Melanie really is a bitch. First for what she said about Eric and Nelseon and then the lies she spread about Rob. I'm glad Rob kicked her to the curb. Rob reaffirmed to me in this chapter just his good of a brother and his good of a person he is. Hopefully jasper is right and Carolyn will also tell Melanie to take a hike, although I doubt that will stop Melanie from spreading her stupidity.
Well, somebody hinted at the possibility of Melanie using Rob being gay as her excuse for having dumped him if he did have a fling with a guy. It went into my story notes and came out this way. She's not saying he's gay, just making his joke into a fact. But yeah, she's still a bitch.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/12/2015 08:38 AM, JohnAR said:
I quote: "Apparently, I also told her there was nothing wrong with having sex with a guy, and I’d done it too. The last part is a lie.” The last part was a lie. Are we sure, Tim? Are we really, really, really sure?

Thanks for continuing this story (so I wonder why they can't find something more naughty to do than ice-cream - and no, I'm not referring to sex but to the fact that teenage boys always get in trouble).

JAR

At the point where Rob said that, it's true he hasn't been with a guy. In fact, he's only been with Melanie. So I think he's ready to explore. Whether this includes guys remains to be seen. :lol:

I'm sure various opportunities for fun and trouble will materialise in the park and the mall. Suggestions are welcome.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/12/2015 09:20 AM, Robert Rex said:
Really loving the way you keep the stories going, and the prompts just naturally feel "right" as a part of the story--like you'd planned the story first and the prompts arrive just in time!

Love the way this is going--fun characters, interesting and natural dialogue. You've done well!

Thanks Robert, such nice compliments. :)

I'm lucky I have a fair number of prompts to chose from, but I do cheat from time to time, when nothing fits. It's part of the fun to think up situations to go with the prompt.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/12/2015 10:56 AM, ColumbusGuy said:
This story just gets better and better as it goes on. Teenage boys and ice cream? I'm not gonna say anything because me and a few friends would do that after school once the weather warmed up--this place had the best quart-sized shakes! We have to remember that these are 'good' boys, and they don't go around looking for trouble--but they won't back down if something is going on which they don't think is right.

Jeez, it would be wonderful if they ran into bitch Melanie at the Mall and she got a piece of their minds. :) Especially if Carolyn was with her to see her true colors.

It would be nice if Rob found a guy to date, as he said, he'd see that he has more options than he'd thought--maybe he could 'click' with someone at the Mall by chance, and they decide to date? Or maybe he might wait until college where there are more options and less notoriety from people he knows.

Eager for more, my friend!

Thank you CG ! I'll do my very best.

Why do I get the images of ice cream fights in my head when reading the first part of your review? :lol:

As for Rob and dating I'm :X - mainly because I don't know yet.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/12/2015 09:54 AM, Headstall said:
I like the four of these guys together. Their interactions seem typically teenage boy-like and real... they switch from banter to serious to banter, just like in real life. It is always affirming when gay and straight can be genuine best friends. Sexuality is such a small part of the human whole. Another nice job at a feel good chapter. Rob's appeal is even stronger for me, as he proves to be a well-rounded character. Thanks for giving us two quick ones in a row, buddy...Cheers...Gary
You're welcome, Batman. :)

Yeah, I want them to be four guys hanging out, but of course this is not quite possible when Eric and Nelson are so new as a couple. They will want to hold hands etc, but I'm trying to keep the sappiness down. Rob and Jas have promised to help. :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/12/2015 08:47 PM, Jaro_423 said:
A really enjoyable read. Such fun to see these youngsters enjoying each other's company and the teasing is so realistic, and funny too. Not sure why Rob should be targetted for a guy to pick him up by some of the readers. I don't think that will work at all. As Gary says, it's just so good to see a mix of straight and gay friends enjoying each others company so naturally, and being boys with their conversation and their ribbing. So nicely handled. Oops! Excuse the pun! Keep the chapters coming!
I'm terribly glad you're enjoying the banter, and thank you so much for telling me so.

If you check out the forum you'll see small discussions on whether Rob is straight, bisexual or perhaps just curious, or even gay. I won't be able to please all of you. :no: But I'm enjoying the speculations and even fanning them with a few hints. :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

That Melanie sure was a loser…but then again, it sounds like Rob was a bit of a loser himself for using her status as 'girlfriend' to just have sex with her. He certainly does not seem upset at all to have ended it with her.

 

The talk of underwear was funny, and Jasper is continuing to show more and more interest in his buddy's romantic life, but he didn't seem to much like the fact that he gets internet-undies for his girl to wear. Oh well, play with fire, get burned ; )

 

And it ended sweetly with the two boys in the backseat, hand in hand. It's Sunday, and soon the weekend will be over and they'll have to go back to school – but at least they have the whole day in front of them still.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/13/2015 08:14 AM, AC Benus said:
That Melanie sure was a loser…but then again, it sounds like Rob was a bit of a loser himself for using her status as 'girlfriend' to just have sex with her. He certainly does not seem upset at all to have ended it with her.

 

The talk of underwear was funny, and Jasper is continuing to show more and more interest in his buddy's romantic life, but he didn't seem to much like the fact that he gets internet-undies for his girl to wear. Oh well, play with fire, get burned ; )

 

And it ended sweetly with the two boys in the backseat, hand in hand. It's Sunday, and soon the weekend will be over and they'll have to go back to school – but at least they have the whole day in front of them still.

You may be right about Rob - or maybe he's putting a brave face on matters. or whatever the expresson is.

I thought you might like the underwear banter, lol.

yes a whole day in front of them - and us, I predict lots of chapters before the second Date Day is done.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

The four boys are becoming a really tight group of friends. I wonder how/if Eric's other friends will fit in to this new dynamic. It seems like they've all been together forever but in reality it's only been a few days.

 

Melanie was a real bitch. I'm not sure how she thought Rob would tolerate that attitude about his brother. Some people just don't think. From the sound of things she is going to lose not only her boyfriend but her friend as well.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 04/05/2015 07:16 AM, EagleIsaac said:
The four boys are becoming a really tight group of friends. I wonder how/if Eric's other friends will fit in to this new dynamic. It seems like they've all been together forever but in reality it's only been a few days.

 

Melanie was a real bitch. I'm not sure how she thought Rob would tolerate that attitude about his brother. Some people just don't think. From the sound of things she is going to lose not only her boyfriend but her friend as well.

Well, who can work out what is going on in the heads of high school girls? I certainly can't - although in most cases I'm tempted to say 'apparently not a lot' :rofl:

I think you're right about the four boys; we'll have to see how Tony and Maria (and Carolyn) fits into the group.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

So now we know just how much of a evil girl Melanie is, I think she will be loosing a friend when jasper tells his girlfriend what happened.

 

Oh well, a woman scorned and all that jazz... ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 07/24/2015 09:09 AM, Caz Pedroso said:

So now we know just how much of a evil girl Melanie is, I think she will be loosing a friend when jasper tells his girlfriend what happened.

 

Oh well, a woman scorned and all that jazz... ;)

Well, is she evil or simply not too smart and sort of uncaring about others? In any case, Rob doesn't seem to heartbroken. :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..