Jump to content
    Timothy M.
  • Author
  • 1,248 Words
  • 2,250 Views
  • 21 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy’s Terrible Prompt Stories - 59. Prompt 568 You’ve got to tell me everything!

An Eric POV chapter first - followed by a Nelson POV flashback to the date

“You’ve got to tell me everything!” Maria followed her statement with an excited hug, and I tried to act casual.

“OK, I’ll tell you about my date with Nelson, but not everything.” I raised my eyebrows at her, and a moment later she burst into giggles.

“All right, you can keep those details private, but tell me everything else. I told you all about my first romantic date with Tony.”

“Yes, and I didn’t even ask you.” I rolled my eyes at the memory of how I’d been a good friend and patiently listened to her gush over not only that date, but several others, too.

“Well, now you get to brag about your handsome boyfriend taking you on a great outing, and I promise to be impressed.”

My best friend did actually make a good listener, and I appreciated her enthusiastic and supportive endorsement of both the restaurant meal and the moonlit stroll home through the park.

“Of course Nelson chose Italian food and ice cream. Tony says nothing beats Italians for romance. He suggested going to Rome on our honeymoon.”

“Whoa, isn’t it a bit early to be talking about stuff like that?”

“Don’t worry, Eric, we know high school romances may not last, but it’s nice to believe. We look at places to visit on the internet and both of us want to go to Europe for a summer and travel around. Of course my parents would never allow it right now, but maybe when we’re through college. Anyway, what happened after you and Nelson came home?”

“We decided to cuddle up on his bed and watch a movie. We also talked and made out a bit, but mostly we enjoyed spending time together and getting to know each other better.”

I had practiced saying stuff like this without blushing or showing any other signs of excitement. Maria proved to be a true friend when she let me get away with only a tiny bit of teasing, before we changed the subject and talked about the up-coming Prom. She was excited to hear I was going with Nelson and promised Tony and she would stick by our sides as much as necessary.

“But I really think you’ll be fine, honey. It’ll be old news and the only time you’ll be under scrutiny is during the entry ceremony. Go in ahead of us and I’ll make sure most eyes are diverted.”

“What do you mean?”

“Tony’s sister helped me find the perfect dress.” Maria’s eyes went all dreamy as a cheeky smile played on her lips. “My only worry is whether Tony will have a heart attack or tell me I can’t dance with any other guys than him all night.”

“I’m sure he’ll let me, Rob and Nelson dance with you.”

“Good point. Of course, I intend to be in Tony’s arms all night anyway. He’s too handsome and yummy to share.” Her smile got even cheekier.

“I know how you feel. But I’ll let you have a dance or two with Nelson. Assuming your parents permit you to leave the house at all.”

“Hey, my gown’s not that bad! At least, not while I’m wearing the detachable lace top.”

We stared at each other for a few moments, before collapsing in laughter.

When Maria left half an hour later, I went back to one of my new favorite activities, daydreaming about Nelson. The chat about our date brought up memories concerning our first sleepover.

***

“I’m impressed your parents didn’t make more fuss about me staying the night.” Eric made himself comfortable on my bed as I loaded the movie we’d agreed on.

“I think they’re trying to ignore the matter after the obligatory talks. I promised to take things slow, and they usually trust me.”

“You may try to go slow, but it won’t help with the quick-shooting problem.”

“I wouldn’t call it a problem, as long as we can reload as fast as we shoot.”

“Good point. Now come here, so we can cuddle.”

“Bossy much?” I arched an eyebrow at my handsome boyfriend who held his hand out with a confident smile.

“No, just wanting to hug my amazing boyfriend and thank him for a wonderful date so far.”

Five minutes later we surfaced from kissing, and I had to restart the movie. We mostly behaved ourselves while it lasted, but some of the cuddling had me hard and aching in my pants. By the time the credits had played we were both ready for bed.

“Why don’t you use the bathroom first, and I’ll get the bed ready.”

Eric nodded and dug out his toothbrush. I opened the window for some fresh air and removed the bedspread. I found an extra comforter and pillow, and some bed linens. I thought about changing my sheet, but decided it might be better to wait. My mom would notice if there were two bed sheets in the laundry tomorrow.

My boyfriend returned as I was finishing. “Eric, do you want to sleep on the outside or the inside?” I had a large double, but it was in the corner.

“I don’t mind.”

“Why don’t you take the side away from the wall? I can slide out by the end of the bed, if I need to.”

I placed the guest pillow by the bedside table and took off for my own visit to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and taking a pee, I made sure I was clean, including taking a quick wipe with a wet towel under my arms.

Walking back to my room in nothing but briefs and a loose T-shirt, which is my usual sleeping attire, I saw my dad ascending the stairs.

“Good night, Nelson. Sleep well.” Was there a bit of emphasis on sleep?

“Thanks, Dad, you too. We’ll probably get up around nine tomorrow, because we promised Jasper to go visit Carolyn at the café.”

“OK, we won’t plan for a large breakfast then.”

“Oh, and thanks again for picking up the tab at the restaurant. We had a great time.”

“I’m glad to hear it, son. You and Eric seem happy together.”

He patted my shoulder as he went past, and I gave him a grateful smile, before going in the opposite direction. I was glad my parents’ bedroom was on the opposite side of the house, and at the other end of the corridor from mine. Once inside my room I made sure to lock the door, just in case.

Having Eric on my bed in just briefs and a T-shirt took my breath away. He was lying on his front and engrossed in reading something. At first, I was distracted by the way his silky black underwear hugged his ass. I didn’t know whether I enjoyed the sight more than I was disappointed he had changed into them from the jock I suspected he’d worn underneath the white jeans. On the other hand, my resolution to take things slow might not have survived seeing his almost-naked butt adorning my sheets.

My eyes traveled up and down his body, from the fit runner’s legs, over the strong back and broad shoulders, past the tousled blond hair and down to where his forearms were resting on the pillow and the book in his hands. The admiring words died on my lips, and the sudden choking sound made him turn his head. He smiled, and I suddenly found my voice.

“Who gave you the right to read my journal?”

Sorry about the cliffie, but the next chapter will be posted asap. Thank you to AC Benus for the fastest edit ever.
 
I edited the chapter to clear up the mistake about Maria, but that made it a double POV chapter, sorry about that. :*) 
Copyright © 2017 Timothy M.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

...OH, that ending though.... Nice way to set up trouble in paradise ;) 

 

But seriously, this was a delight to read. Nice to see the Maria-Nelson dynamic at work too. Well done. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

“You may try to go slow, but it won’t help with the quick-shooting problem.”

“I wouldn’t call it a problem, as long as we can reload as fast as we shoot.”

 

:lmao::rofl: I just love their banter! :D

 

Thank you Tim for another great chapter! :hug:

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Hmm, is there trouble brewing? Could be a short overnight stay. They haven't had a truly serious disagreement. This might be the first.

Nice chapter.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Oh boy! Things were just too sweet and perfect up until now! You’ve been hanging around LitLover too much…  ;-)

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment

Things were going so well until that ending!  I enjoyed the talk with Maria. It's good to have a friend who only 'teases a little' ;)  The trip down memory lane was fun and the banter had me laughing.  The only reason I'm not more upset about the ending is this is a memory, and Nel wasn't upset when he was talking to Maria, so I know they resolved this... somehow. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

Oh boy! Things were just too sweet and perfect up until now! You’ve been having around LitLover too much…  ;-)

 

I'll consider that a compliment -_-:P 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Oh, oh. Eric is more like Rob than I thought... was he just pretending to read it? Hmmm. This was fun, Tim... cheers... Gary....

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I don't know, Tim...I like the black briefs a lot more than a jock!  :P   Those are probably the only types of undies that don't work for me, other than boxers.  I've noticed in a lot of stories in the last few years that younger people are shown wearing boxers, which in my teen years were worn only by our dads!  Too old-fashioned and not sexy at all.  Thank god that colored briefs were rapidly gaining in popularity by the time I began buying my own!  :D 

I'm not worried about the cliffie for the same reason Lit gave...and for the fact that Eric and Nelson's bond is so strong.

Tusind tak, min kaereste ven!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Boyfriend or not... You don't read someone's journal. It's simply not done! Bad Eric! And they were having such a lovely time.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 4/3/2017 at 9:18 PM, AC Benus said:

...OH, that ending though.... Nice way to set up trouble in paradise ;) 

 

But seriously, this was a delight to read. Nice to see the Maria-EricNelson dynamic at work too. Well done. 

 

He, he, yes I know, sorry about that (not). :lol:  We need a bit of spice to balance all the sugar, right?

 

Glad you enjoyed it, and I always treasure a Well done from you. It felt right to return to Maria, who was introduced as Eric's close friend at the beginning of the story, but hasn't featured much since then. I'm pleased the dynamic worked. 

 

Uhm, damn, it should have been Maria-Eric dynamic. :facepalm:  well, it is now after some desperate editing. :pinch: 

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 4/3/2017 at 9:21 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

“You may try to go slow, but it won’t help with the quick-shooting problem.”

“I wouldn’t call it a problem, as long as we can reload as fast as we shoot.”

 

:lmao::rofl: I just love their banter! :D

 

Thank you Tim for another great chapter! :hug:

 

You're welcome, Drew. :hug:  I had a lot of fun doing the dialogue of this chapter, and your quote was one of my favorites too. :lol: 

Link to comment
On 4/3/2017 at 10:04 PM, dughlas said:

Hmm, is there trouble brewing? Could be a short overnight stay. They haven't had a truly serious disagreement. This might be the first.

Nice chapter.

 

You're right, we haven't seen any serious trouble even though there was the Prom invitation drama a few chapters back. That was quickly resolved, but we'll have to see how this potential conflict plays out. I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 4/3/2017 at 10:35 PM, droughtquake said:

Oh boy! Things were just too sweet and perfect up until now! You’ve been hanging around LitLover too much…  ;-)

 

LOL, drought, you're absolutely right. About the too sweet thing, I mean - not the hanging around LL. Though I admit, it's sort of fun to see the reactions to my tiny cliffie. Surely it doesn't compare to the ones LL and Gary subject us to now and then. :lol: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 4/4/2017 at 0:05 AM, LitLover said:

Things were going so well until that ending!  I enjoyed the talk with Maria. It's good to have a friend who only 'teases a little' ;)  The trip down memory lane was fun and the banter had me laughing.  The only reason I'm not more upset about the ending is this is a memory, and Nel wasn't upset when he was talking to Maria, so I know they resolved this... somehow. 

 

Such clever reasoning, maybe you should add 'Sleuth in Purple' to your title. ;)  But you didn't catch the huge mistake I've suddenly realized about this chapter. Maria is Eric's friend, not Nelson's. :facepalm:  Excuse me, while I try and save this mess with a fast edit. :pinch: 

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 4/4/2017 at 0:06 AM, LitLover said:

I'll consider that a compliment -_-:P 

 

Yes, sort of, right? Not that my tiny cliff hanger compares to yours. :lol: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 4/4/2017 at 4:48 AM, Headstall said:

Oh, oh. Eric is more like Rob than I thought... was he just pretending to read it? Hmmm. This was fun, Tim... cheers... Gary....

 

Yes, Eric did display some Rob-like tendencies here, didn't he? More on this in the next chapter. ;)  Glad you had fun reading, I had fun writing it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 4/4/2017 at 1:20 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

I don't know, Tim...I like the black briefs a lot more than a jock!  :P   Those are probably the only types of undies that don't work for me, other than boxers.  I've noticed in a lot of stories in the last few years that younger people are shown wearing boxers, which in my teen years were worn only by our dads!  Too old-fashioned and not sexy at all.  Thank god that colored briefs were rapidly gaining in popularity by the time I began buying my own!  :D 

I'm not worried about the cliffie for the same reason Lit gave...and for the fact that Eric and Nelson's bond is so strong.

Tusind tak, min kaereste ven!

 

I like black briefs too, so we're in complete agreement. And jocks don't seem to be that popular here (or in Europe), I've certainly never been with a guy who wore one (or used one myself). But then I prefer the nerdy guys to jocks.

Yeah, Lit had a good point, and you do too about the strong bond. Somehow I must manage to get Eric out of the potential mess. ;) 

Selv tak, kære ven. :hug: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 4/4/2017 at 9:38 PM, Puppilull said:

Boyfriend or not... You don't read someone's journal. It's simply not done! Bad Eric! And they were having such a lovely time.

 

LOL, I think the lawyer in you popped up here. But you're right of course, privacy rules must be upheld, even among boyfriends. We'll have to see how Nelson handles the situation.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
41 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

 

Such clever reasoning, maybe you should add 'Sleuth in Purple' to your title. ;)  But you didn't catch the huge mistake I've suddenly realized about this chapter. Maria is Eric's friend, not Nelson's. :facepalm:  Excuse me, while I try and save this mess with a fast edit. :pinch: 

Honestly, I thought it was intentional. :) I figured maybe Nelson had become close friends with Maria in the short time he'd been dating Eric.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Honestly, I thought it was intentional. :) I figured maybe Nelson had become close friends with Maria in the short time he'd been dating Eric.

 

I wish - but no, it was me having a total black-out. :facepalm: But it must have been convincing, since none of you called me on it.  :lol: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

But it must have been convincing, since none of you called me on it.  :lol:

I almost brought it up, but as I said, I thought Nel and Maria had become friends. However, I did wonder why they hadn't interacted all that much in previous chapters. :lol: I chalked it up to misremembering, since I have not read the earlier chapters in months. 

 

Which means... time for a reread! :read: 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..