Jump to content
    Timothy M.
  • Author
  • 1,215 Words
  • 1,033 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy’s Terrible Prompt Stories - 65. Prompt 593 What did you promise this time?

A Nelson POV chapter - with some boyfriend talk

“What did you promise this time? To get your parents to agree to not only a sleep-over, but us sharing your bed, I mean?”

Eric and I were lying next to each other on his bed and talking. We were both wearing briefs and T-shirts, and we had separate comforters covering us. His mom had stuck her head in to say good night, and I was amazed at her casual acceptance of me sharing Eric’s bed.

“She did try to suggest I should get the cot from the basement, but I told her not to bother. We wouldn’t be doing anything we hadn’t done before, and if we did, Rob would be sure to walk in at the most embarrassing moment. She actually admitted Rob was a pretty good deterrent.”

“Wow. What did Rob say?”

“Oh, he just laughed and said he didn’t mind being our chaperone. Well, he didn’t use that word. He said: ‘Yeah, I can do the job of…what’s that word starting with C?’ And my mom said: ‘Chaperone.’ And Rob nodded, but winked at me behind her back.”

“Well, he wasn’t going to say cockblock, was he? No one says that in front of a parent.” We both laughed.

“Nope, not when he just got out of being grounded. He teased me about it later. He said it would only be fair if he did surprise us.”

“Because you walked in on him the other morning.” I laughed like crazy when Eric told me the story, but mostly because he’d acted out the faces and reactions of both of them amazingly. No wonder he’s good on the stage.

“Yeah, but I told him he’d have to find other ways to learn about gay sex. I’m not doing show or tell just to satisfy his curiosity.”

“Do you think he’s bi?”

“No, I think he’s too nosy for his own good. But, he may simply be open-minded. You never know with Rob.”

“I think he’s lucky to have you as his brother. But of course, I think I’m even luckier you’re my boyfriend.”

“Rob’s lucky? Usually, people think he’s the ideal brother.”

“A lot of siblings would resent an older brother like Rob, who hogs the limelight and sticks his nose into your business. But you tolerate his behavior with only a bit of yelling now and then. Oh, and the occasional punch. I’ll never forget Rob doubling over in pain after that well-deserved fist in his guts.”

“I was so furious with him, I didn’t think. It was lucky no teacher saw me.”

“Oops, yes, you might have gotten in trouble.”

“If I have to get in trouble, I’d prefer it to be for something worthwhile.”

“Hmm, like a blowjob backstage?”

“I can’t believe we got away with that.”

“It was fast and hot, but I agree we shouldn’t risk it again.”

“It would be dreadful if the GSA President and his boyfriend were suspended for having sex on school premises.”

“Are you truly OK with running for office, Eric? It’s not just me and Rob and everyone pushing you?”

“It’s something you might as well learn about me, babe. I need a while to get used to new ideas and plans, but once I do, I go hardcore.”

“Like with the whole Prom thing?”

“Yeah, sorry about….”

I put my fingers on his lips to stop him. “No need to keep apologizing. It was as much my fault for assuming something you didn’t mean.”

“No harm done. Next time we’ll know to ask questions to prevent misunderstandings.”

A few heated kisses sealed our promise, but I made sure to pull back before we got too excited.

“About the GSA, what can I do to help? Apart from supporting you in general.”

“Lots of things. Any speeches I give I want you to help me write, and I want to try them out on you first. We can talk about ideas for events, like inviting a prominent LGBT person to give a talk, or arrange workshops on how to counter bigotry effectively.”

“Jasper can lead the one on how to counter with wit and making them look silly.”

“And you can show a few simple self-defense moves which might get people out of danger.”

I frowned. “I’m not sure we’ll get school permission for that. But maybe if we got together with some of the cheerleaders and made it something for girls in general, straight or not, we could invite someone professional and tag on a session for guys.”

“See, that’s why we’ll make a good team. You point out obstacles but try to find solutions. I tend to get bogged down in worry about why it won’t work.”

“I do as well, so I need you to pull me out of that too. Jasper normally kicks my butt when I procrastinate, but in return I try to prevent him from rushing into things.”

“Like you slow me down.”

“You don’t rush…oh, right.” His attempt at a sexy leer made me laugh, as I realized what he meant.

“So how come Jasper didn’t kick your butt about dating me, like you did with him and Carolyn?”

“He did, once he knew I liked you. Right after Rob provoked me.”

“You never told him? Why?”

“If I told Jasper, he’d either persuade me to try and ask you out, or approach you on my behalf. I was too scared of having my dreams shattered if you were straight.”

I blushed when Eric facepalmed himself and shook his head in disbelief. But then he pushed the comforters aside, rolled on top of me and kissed me senseless.

“I like the idea of you having dreams about dating me. We’re gonna make all our fantasies come true.”

“OK.” I wanted to say more, but I got lost in the blue eyes gazing at me with more devotion than I’d ever dared to imagine.

“You’re agreeing just like that? Without knowing what fantasies I have.” Now there was a naughty glint in the look he gave me.

“I love you, Eric.”

He couldn’t have looked more stunned if he’d been hit in the head by a ball. Half a second later, a huge grin lit up his whole face.

“I love you too, Nelson. But you know that.”

“Yeah, it’s wonderful and scary at the same time.”

He slid down next to me, and while I missed the warmth of his body, it was a sensible move, since our dicks had reacted immediately. If he had stayed on top, I would have been too tempted to grind one out.

“Are we also moving too fast with the L word?”

“Maybe if you only consider the time we’ve been dating, but we had feelings for each other long before that, right?” I took his hand, and he smiled at me.

“It’s more than like or lust, I care about you, I think about you all the time, so the only L word left must be love.”

“Nicely put. You have a persuasive way with words.”

“Oh, yeah? Hmm, what else can I persuade you to do?”

I guess we were lucky Rob didn’t make an appearance. But at least Eric had told his parents the truth about not going any further than mutual BJs.

My thanks to @AC Benus for keeping it real and unsentimental.
Copyright © 2017 Timothy M.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Cockblocker Rob. :rofl:  I was almost disappointed he didn't make an appearance, but I loved the talk. Thanks for this, Tim... cheers... Gary....

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

I think Timmy is punishing me for all those pitchfork threats by only referencing Jazz!

;–)

 

I’m beginning to think chapter 99 is optimistic for arriving at Prom. I’m thinking chapter 666 might be more realistic!

;–)

Link to comment

While I think Rob likes the idea of embarrassing them from time-to-time he also recognizes their need for privacy

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 3/31/2019 at 4:50 PM, Headstall said:

Cockblocker Rob. :rofl:  I was almost disappointed he didn't make an appearance, but I loved the talk. Thanks for this, Tim... cheers... Gary....

 

:lol: I'm glad you liked that little C joke, I had fun coming up with it. The talk took a long time to get just right, so it's wonderful to know it worked.

As for missing Rob

Spoiler

He'll have his very own chapter next.

 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
23 hours ago, droughtquake said:

I think Timmy is punishing me for all those pitchfork threats by only referencing Jazz!

;–)

 

I’m beginning to think chapter 99 is optimistic for arriving at Prom. I’m thinking chapter 666 might be more realistic!

;–)

 

I can't feature Jasper in every chapter, but I promise to think about including him more. Maybe I should write a chapter from his POV ?

LOL I hope reach the Prom long before chapter 99.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
23 hours ago, dughlas said:

While I think Rob likes the idea of embarrassing them from time-to-time he also recognizes their need for privacy

 

You're absolutely right. Rob may tease them about interruptions, but he's much more likely to help them have some intimate moments.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
23 hours ago, Puppilull said:

Well, good they could enjoy the sleepover a little bit at least. Such restraint! 😂

 

Ha, ha, you probably feel like Nelson and Eric have been dating for years, but they haven't even been a couple for a month in story time. They're still exploring how best to enjoy each other with hands and mouths.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

@ColumbusGuy  It's OK for some scenes to be a little sentimental, but I always worry about overdoing it, because I don't have much experience in writing romance. And there is nothing wrong with being unsentimental, rational and logical. That's my default mode - and also in the stories I write.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

And there is nothing from with being unsentimental, rational and logical. That's my default mode

How Scandinavian of you!

;–)

 

Kind of like the classic Volvo 142/144/145 series…

;–)

Link to comment

@Timothy M.  Hey, isn't Volvo a Swedish car?  Oh wait, it's Scandinavia Against The World...at least in the comics.  Tim set me on the trail of that wonderful series, so how can he represent himself as rational?  Until begging him for help with my Danish boy my only experience with Danes was my dog I had about ten years before moving to town in '87.  I had her from about 1972, and you couldn't ignore her--she could stand on her hind legs and stare me straight in the eyes, and I was 6'2.  A great dog, white with grey splotches and bright blue eyes.  Thank goodness we lived in the country surrounded by fields as she roamed all over, but always came backwhen called.  My mom got her from a friend for free, and two years before I moved, I was offered a deaf male by people who raised them down the street as they couldn't take all of them when they moved away.  He was nice and well-trained, but I couldn't feed two, so had to say no.

So, Tim is my new Great Dane...and like the last, he seldom barks but is always nice.  :)

 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

@ColumbusGuy  That's sweet of you, CG. I'm glad you're supporting Denmark's claim as the land of origin for Great Dane dogs, in spite of Germany trying to claim the honor and saying the breed should be called 'deutsche Dogge'. Interestingly, the English Wiki  page says that Great Dane is a German breed of domestic dog, while the Danish Wiki page laboriously explaining why the breed is considered Danish in spite of being called Grand Danois in Scandinavia. So in fact this SATW comic got it wrong   https://satwcomic.com/wrong-identity

PS you're right about Volvo, and I have to admit my temper is more like Brother Sweden in some ways. But I'm a Dane and we definitely do not like to be confused with Swedes, LOL.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Should I have compared you with the classic Lego brick instead? Ever unchanging and compatible with even the newest pieces. (And only available in seven colors?)

;–)

Link to comment
11 hours ago, ColumbusGuy said:

Hey, isn't Volvo a Swedish car?  Oh wait, it's Scandinavia Against The World...at least in the comics.

Isn’t Scandinavia a country? It is on my Risk board game map!

;–)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..