Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,813 Words
  • 1,717 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Grump - 13. Chapter 13: Mind Over Matter

Did I really do this? What happens when your world is pushed into chaos? When anything can be and anything is possible. When the impossible happens, what can stand against it? Certainly not five kids caught up in the impossible.

Grump

Chapter Thirteen: Mind over Matter

Sam opened his skittles and poured them in the center of the table. “Help yourselves, believe me you are going to need all the comfort you can find.”

“Alright, yes, you all heard me right. It seems that now, I am gay and a dragon and a hermaphrodite. A real triple threat. Millicent and the others agreed that it would be best for me to discuss this new development with you all." Sam stopped because of the questions. "No. Wait, I want to get all of this out in one crap, then we can all smell it together.” Sam was glaring, he couldn’t help it. This was just impossible. “So, I am a male dominant hermie. My female half lies dormant…”

“Tom cut the snickers and shut up. All of you better listen and listen good or you are going to find out what else I learned about being dragon. Is that clear?” Sam was good at threat. The four others suddenly became very aware of that.

“As I was saying. My female half lies dormant but she can be called forth. She… I in my female form have a real vagina and a real uterus and I can conceive and become pregnant.”

“Shut up! I’m not finished! There’s more to come! This is the biggest crap of my life and lucky me I get to share it all with you. And Tom I am warning you. If you want to live, get yourself under control comprende? Can’t you see how hard this is for me? No Peter, please hear the rest.”

“I can only get pregnant once every hundred years. The child could be human or dragon or half breed or any other magical creature according to who is the father. I would be a mother.”

"Okay, please feel free now to comment and question; and of course, Tom, laugh and snicker. Because I am really so eager to explain everything one more time.”

“You are half girl?” Sally asked and then forgot to close her mouth.

“You have a vagina?” Tom asked smiling. “And I thought I couldn’t love you more? Just goes to show you can eat your cake and have it too. This is cool.”

“You can get pregnant?” Jeff this time.

“You can be a mama?” Sally again, mouth still open.

“Wait. A hundred years? Every hundred years?” Jeff again obviously thinking hard. “How old? I mean how long do you live?”

“Sam, have you told us all or are you holding something back?" Peter wondered, this wasn’t finished yet. He knew it. “Are you about to fart in all our faces? What is it. Just say it. Just tell us.”

“All of us. We are all hermaphrodites. Us four are male dominant. Sally is female dominant. But we are all fucked and screwed both fucking ways. Do you hear me?.” Sam was really freaked by all this. This didn’t happened. Okay… dragon, but girl? How does a guy cope with this. It he didn’t have the others to talk to what would he do?

“I think I need to just sit and think about this for a while.” Jeff calmly stated to the group.

“Hey, I’m not a girl. Nothing about me is girl. I’ve never wanted to be one. I can’t be one. This is a mistake.” Tom was insulted.

“So, if I’m half boy, you’re saying my dormant boy has a penis and balls. That I can get another girl pregnant. Do you hear how crazy that is? Sam how can you be sure about this. I was actually happy about the phoenix. It was cool. But this is changing genders. I don’t know if a can accept this.” Maybe all of this is wrong. I thought it was an adventure. But this? Sally was apprehensive for the first time. This was more than a normal person expects from life.

“None of you have to call your dormant half, but you need to know it is there because calling your opposite sex is the first step in transforming into your opposite soul. We are twin soul beings. One male one female. One dominant one dormant. I am Sam and I am male, but my dragon is female. We are male and female both. And for me to call forth my dragon, I first have to call my female self.”

“Sam have you done this already?” Peter asked.

“Yes, Millicent called my female self forth today to prove her words.” Boy, did I have fun in class today.

“I saw. I saw my vagina, my vulva. I saw my dick shrink down into an oversized clitoris and the folds of my vulva form and open up. By balls and sack disappeared back into my body. Believe me you wont forget that soon. I touched myself and I slipped my finger into my… uh… pussy. It was real. Or I am going… no, I have gone ass wipe insane.”

“Show us Sam.” Peter wanted truth. He wanted to see with his own eyes.

“What? I can’t do it again, Peter.” Can't they see I need someone to hug me. Now!

“We have all seen you naked, Sam. We have all had mind sex with you. Show us. We have to see this to believe it. None of us will laugh or ridicule you. This is something we have to know about you and us. If you show us. I will try it too and you can watch me also. I’m not asking you to put on a show just show and teach us this.”

“Okay but if Tom laughs I will eat him.” Sam stood and stepped away from the table. He undid his pants took a deep breath and pushed his pants and underwear to his knees. Sam was half aroused, despite all, something about undressing in front of his, well admit it, his lovers was a big turn on. "There is a trigger for the spell. Pick any words you want but something you would not say normally, you don’t want to change by accident. The spell Millicent used does not change me completely. It is a partial change only, but it is enough to make the calling of my dragon possible. My genitalia is all that will change. The full change to female is permanent for forty eight hours so don’t ask to see that. It’s not happening. The partial sex change can be reversed in three hours. I will open by mind so you can all watch and know.” Sam whispered “Black catsup“. And the change was manifest to all.

“It looks like a vagina. From what I can see it looks normal.“ Sally spoke though stunned.

“Hell, it’s a fine looking piece of piieee…. Awwww. Hey I was admiring Sam’s…. Awwwww. Jeff if you pinch me again I will make up pay.” Tom stepped away from Jeff frowning at him.

“What Tom, you will suffocate me with kisses. You love me. You would spend a week making it up to me if you hurt me and you know it. And besides Tom I want to see your piece of pie next.” Jeff knew Tom too well.

“You…. What…. My…. I….Don’t have any pie. Dumb ass!” Tom was indignant.

“Sam, it’s beautiful. You are beautiful. I like it.” Well Peter always liked people who were different.

“I’m not a freak? You are not disgusted?” Sam pleaded.

“Of course not Sam.“ In response Peter dropped his pants and shorts. He was fully aroused. You can’t play show and tell and not be moved to bone up. Peter closed his eyes and triggered the spell but realized it wasn’t really a spell. It was a command of mind over matter. He willed it so and so it would be. Peter’s genitals transformed. His dick shrank to a large throbbing clitoris peeking out of his vulva folds. His pubic mound prominent. And his opening pulsed and glistened with moisture.

“Guys, you are killing me.” Tom whined. “I have never wanted pussy this much in my life. I’m going to come in my shorts again. Put those two pussies away now.” Tom thought this was pussy torture.

Jeff now dropped his pants and bikini briefs. He was hard too. He smiled at Tom and transformed. “Now it is your turn Tom. Drop your pants and let us look it over.” Jeff knew how to work Tom.

“I can’t. I just can’t. I love my dick and balls.” Tom was suffering from separation anxiety.

“We all love your dick and balls. I’m sure I will love your pie too. Don’t you want to be your wolf for real. This is the only way.” Enough encouragement and he will try because it is us asking him. Jeff knew.

“I didn’t know my wolf was a bitch!” Tom yelled.

“What’s wrong with being the bitch?“ Sally asked and slipped her jeans and pink panties down. She spoke her will. Her clitoris grew and transformed into a penis. Her folds dropped and became a sack and she knew her ovaries had moved to her sack. She was hard. She was large and hard and it stood straight up against her belly almost kissing her belly button.

Tom groaned so loud it was a growl. “Not you too. You know this is my idea of heaven and you guys are twisting it all to hell.” What to do, Tom asked himself over and over.

“Oh damn.” Sam said. “It is beautiful Sally.”

“Tom, it has to be all of us. You know this. I ask you to join with us again.” Peter was asking for Tom’s support. Tom would not refuse.

Tom pushed his pants and shorts down with anger and said, “It will be as I have willed.” Tom’s huge erection began to diminish and Tom whimpered. His balls tighten and vanished back into his body and his folds formed and opened. Tom grabbed his crotch in despair feeling for his missing dick. He moaned and squeezed in agony and then his finger slipped into his folds. Tom stopped. Interesting. This feels good. He began to explore with his finger. "You know this feels damn good; maybe… I can do this. But I want my dick back."

"This is all too much for us to handle. It is all so unexpected and impossible. It could destroy us. We need to understand this now. I want us to join in circle. It is our only hope of coping with this amount of change and confusion. I will call the Circle of Wisdom." Peter could feel it. Everything was spiralling out of control. This wasn't normal not even for this world. And then Peter realized. Zog had said the unexpected and impossible would happen in these perilious times. Was this some kind of attack?

Well, this is what happens when there are endless possibilities. Be grateful it hasn't happened to you yet.

<br />Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in late 2009.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/20/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..