Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,043 Words
  • 2,785 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Grump - 4. Chapter 4: Joining

Accept love, if you can, when it is given.

Grump

stories/7180/images/Peter.Grump.4.jpg

Chapter Four: Joining

After arguments about Sam's car, who was driving, who went with whom, where they were going and how long Sam's arm was going to remain in Peter's grip, the group of five made their way out of the Mall. The four rescuers were so frustrated with Sam that they all turned away from him at the same time and Sam disappeared. "What? Where did he go? How?" The four were left scanning the Mall and no Grump in sight. Peter closed his eyes for a moment. Then he turned and walked straight to an empty alcove and stopped. He reached out his hand and grabbed an arm. And there Sam was his face a rage of emotion. Peter leaned in close, nose to nose, eye to eye and then lips to ear and whispered something to Sam. Suddenly, Peter popped about five feet back almost falling. But he stood his ground, gave Sam one more look, turned around and headed for the door. A moment later Sam followed.

The caravan of cars arrived at Peter's house a half hour later. "I'm taking Sam to my room to clean up. You guys raid the kitchen and find us something to eat, I'm starving. Order pizza if you have to." Peter told the others and pointed Sam to the stairs.

Sam entered Peter's room and tried not to look around. He knew enough about Peter already. "Go on through to the bathroom and shower. I will find you some clothes." Peter told Sam and heard him groan. "Something wrong, Sam, are you hurting?"

"Your room smells like spunk. Jack off much, Peter. I can't believe that in a few minutes I'm going to have to get into your pants." Sam grumbled. Peter smiled, and Sally thinks Sam isn't funny. "No biggie Sam, it was bound to happen one day."

Grrrrrrrr. Sam closed the bathroom door. Well, let's get this over with and the sooner the better. Wash, dress, talk and leave. This day has been just too crazy. I should be dead, those guys wanted me dead and even now, I should be a total mess. But I'm not and what happened seens distant, like it happen to someone else.

Sam stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him. "Have you found me something to wear yet?"

"Yeah, I put several things on the bed, pick what you want." Peter answered, turning around from his desk. Oh, my gosh! He is so perfect. Sam was at the end of the bed picking thru the clothes. Peter's eyes moved over Sam against his will. His fingertips tingled with need to trace along Sam's back. His dick was responding to the call. Peter was now breathing deep, he was drowning in lust. Sam spun around, his face full of anger, the force of the turn slipped the towel to the floor. Sam's body was a pose of fury. And Peter felt his mind explode outward.

What the fuck? Sam felt the hand stroke his back. A feathered touch. So nice... How dare he touch me! Sam spun around. What, Peter is across the room, but he felt it.

Peter's mind was now totally focused on the one thing in the universe that mattered. Sam. His perfect form called to him. And at the center of all this beauty was Sam's perfect fruit. Peter wanted to feel it, rub it, pick it, lick it, taste it, bite it, swallow it and oh he wanted to suck it. Suck! His mind scream.

Sam was in a swoon of pleasure. His body was on fire. His dick was crying tears of pre-cum. Peter was doing this to him. He swore he would never give in to Peter. Peter was the shit king of the world. He would not do this to me. He would not have me ever. Not ever. Sam took a step toward Peter. And another and another and one more. He was face to face with Peter now and he opened his mind and blasted into Peter's center of being. Sam probed, and ravaged, and took, and gave as good as he got. He would bring Peter to his knees.

Peter was on the edge and the abyss was a promise. Come. Come. Come it called. And Peter's soul came forth.

Sam could not hold back. No Peter. Please, Peter, please. And Peter's soul merged with Sam's soul and as one they flooded the abyss with their seed and their word: accept. Accept my love.

Sam felt Peter holding his shoulders. Peter felt Sam holding his arms. They opened their eyes and stared. Peter was covered from his knees to his neck with Sam's cum and his own shorts were dripping with cum, it felt like someone had poured a gallon of custard down his pants.

"You fucker, I hate you!" Sam pushed Peter away. "What did you do? What happened? Wasn't this day bad enough already?"

Peter was... he was... he was calm. "Sam, come on. Let's clean up. The others are waiting for us."

Sam stuck his tongue out and gave Peter the finger.

Peter and Sam walked into the kitchen to find Jeff setting at the table wearing a towel and drinking a glass of water. "You guys need to drink some water." Jeff said. Peter could hear the washing machine. Before he could respond to Jeff, Tom walked in still wet and also wearing a towel.

"Fuck, Peter. You know I love you. But you didn't even ask me. You didn't ask any of us. I came so hard my balls hurt. And I came in my shorts. I couldn't even get by dick out, I was so horned and rolling on the floor. And poor Sally, she was having multiple orgasms and screaming so loud it hurt my ears. She was the last to recover with Jeff's help and is in the shower now. We can talk for a week, and I don't know if we will ever understand this or get over it." Tom never talked this much. He must be really upset.

Peter walked to Tom and wrapped himself around the bigger boy and then he started to cry.

Return love, if you can, even if it is not offered.

<br />Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in late 2009.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/20/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..