Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,054 Words
  • 2,462 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Grump - 3. Chapter 3: A Visit To The Mall

This story is for fun, I have no claim as a writer. Read it for fun.

Grump

Chapter Three: A Visit To The Mall

It was a nice room, in a nice house, in a nice neighborhood; Evermore. The residents all said it was a charmed place. It was very stable, people spent their entire lives there. If a house did go up for sale, it sold in a couple of days and at top dollar, very top dollar. Economy be damned. Sally lay stretched crossways on Peter's bed. His bed, his room, his house, even Evermore; it all belonged to her too. Peter belonged to her. And all she had belonged to Peter. And yet, they were not boyfriend/girlfriend, not lovers in a normal sense; but they had a bond so close, they were like one person. And this was the remarkable part. They were both also totally free. There bond did not bind them or hold them frozen. It was a difficult concept to wrap her mind around because it was so beyond her life experience. She had never read about a relationship like this or seen a movie in which two people belonged together, would share their lives together and at the same time were not tied down in any way. Total freedom, yet total commitment. Sally often got lost in thought when in Peter's room, but this was something new.

Peter lay beside her. That was his rightful place. Just like hers was beside him. They had made love in this bed. It was her seventeenth birthday. It was like it sealed their bond. They were a mated pair, but not. She had given him her gift, her first time. Peter said it was his first time with a girl, put he had made love twice before. She asked about that and he said one day he would be free to share this, but he had promised not to tell. They wanted each other, they needed each other, they loved each other; the passion was... the sex was... the orgasms were... Yet, I feel free, totally free.

"Peter, this is a little overwhelming for me. I feel so close to you now and that will never change, but there are all these other things I'm feeling that I can't quite figure out. Peter, I... uh.... I... Peter, did you talk to Sam today?" What? Why am I asking about that Grump now of all things, but I have to know about him and now.

The smile Peter had been sporting for the last hour disappeared. An expression of concern and curiosity took its place. "Sally, you are without a doubt a puzzle sometimes. Why are you asking about Sam, now. Do you have the hots for him too.?"

"That Grump should be so lucky. He is such a.... he.... He's in trouble!" Sally sat up straight with a wild look of surprise.

Peter looked at Sally all wide eyed and then closed his eyes. "Sam's at the Mall. Let's go." Peter jumped up and grabbed his shorts.

"How can you know that?" Sally asked. Peter gave her a look and said get dressed fast they were going to get Sam, now. How did she know grumpie was in trouble? How did she know the trouble was going to get worse, even deadly? Sally jumped up too.

It was a twenty to thirty minute drive to the Mall; depending on the redlights. Peter made the drive in fifteen/sixteen minutes. Every light was green and he never slowed down and his lane was clear all the way. As they ran toward the Mall entrance, they were joined by Jeff.

"Jeff, what are you doing here?" Sally asked. "Peter needed me." Jeff replied.

"We can talk later, come on!" Peter opened the glass door and entered the Mall foyer to find Tom waiting for him.

"Hey, what's up Peter? You guys are sure in a hurry." Tom could feel Peter's need.

"Sam's in trouble. I think he's in the men's room."

"This restroom is closed. You will have to use the other one at the food court." The big guy in a suit said.

Peter knew Sam was in this restroom and he wasn't going to let anything happen to Sam and no one was getting in his way. Peter ignored the suit and stepped toward the door. The suit grabbed his arm. "Stop right there buddy, you heard me." Then the suit fell backwards with a thud. "Thanks Tom, watch this guy, Jeff and I are going in. Sally wait here."

There were two suits in the restroom. Except they had taken off their coats and rolled up their sleeves. And one suit had taken off his belt and looped it in his hand. Oh yeah, both suits had their hard cocks out. And Sam was between them on his knees. His T shirt was ripped open and his chest was covered in red strips. Some of the red was blood. His hands were tied with part of his shirt. The suit was pulling a wadded up piece of shirt out of Sam's mouth.

"Suck it!"

"I'll bite it off and spit it in your face." Sam whimpered. SLAP. Right across the face this time. Peter and Jeff moved now, they had been so stunned by the scene in front them they had hesitated a moment. Peter grabbed the suit with the belt, spun him around and threw him face first into the wall. Then slammed his head again. Peter looked up from the suit and turned around. The other suit was on the floor too and Jeff was approaching Sam. Jeff knelt and brought Sam into an embrace. Peter did not interfere, he just watched.

"Get the fuck off of me. I'm supposed to be the only faggot in this restroom!" Sam pushed Jeff away roughly, freeing himself from Jeff's comfort. Did he pass out? He was still in a daze, but he felt just fine considering he just had the total shit whipped out of him. "I'm out of here!" Sam said and stood up.

"Sam you can't leave, we got to call the police. We should of called already." Peter said.

"Peter, just stand there and watch me, I'm leaving now." Sam sneered. Peter made his decision. He walked over to Sam and took his arm. "Fine, but you are leaving with me."

I like to have a snack when I do this. I just made twenty one lorna doones disappear like magic.

<br />Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in late 2009.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/20/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..