Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,531 Words
  • 1,758 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Grump - 9. Chapter 9: Things Just Get Stranger And Harder

It' like crab grass, it takes over. Or is it grab ass, it makes me a push over.

Grump

Chapter Nine: Things Just get Stranger and Harder

"Sam, I need help weeding this flower bed; when we are done we will have just enough time for a cup of tea before you need to join the others." Well what the heck, Sam thought, and got on his knees and starting pulling what he hoped were the weeds. Millicent was being civil. He could pretend civil.

"What do you see when you look at me, Sam?" The dragon asked with trowel in claw. What did she need a trowel for anyway, that claw could rip weeds like no tomorrow he bet.

"I see you, an old... uh a nice dragon." Manners, grandmother was always reminding him, respect your elders; and Sam did... well he respected his grand. The rest could go to hell.

"Why do you suppose that is, especially when your friends didn't see a dragon. They saw a 'nice' old lady with the temperment of a dragon." Millicent asked with a cocked head and staring eye.

"What?" Sam's head popped up and he stared back at the dragon. Of course they saw a dragon. We all saw Dragon, didn't we?

"Why are you not disturbed or frighten by me? Most people show some surprise at their first meeting." Millicent smiled. Those were obviously not false teeth.

"I just thought you were like my own grandmother. It just felt normal. What was there to be worried about. You felt like family? Wait. Of course they saw a dragon. What are you getting at. You're trying to trick me. You can't trick me!"

"You know what I see when I look at you Sam. I see a very young, very handsome and very foolish dragon prince. The first dragon prince to be born in ten thousand years. What say you to that?"

"I say, fuck me." Sam was feeling a little winded.

**************************************************************

"Young Shaman, this is the Pool of Rebirth, the Well of Restoration. This is the Glen of Purity. It is a good place to start. Sit here in quiet and peace for the next hour. Then you will join your friends." Diana was very kind thought Jeff. This was a good idea, he could use a little rest.

I wonder if the others are alright. I wouldn't want them hurt or upset. I have four friends and, yes, lovers now. I want to hold them again like last time. Jeff smiled and his thoughts wandered and played and laughed.

**************************************************************

"Pick one young Tom. It does not matter which. They are all weapons of combat and magic." Sappho had brought him to the Armory. Hundreds of weapons lined the walls. All magical.

"Good, the sword of flame. Now attack me." Sappho was grinning, standing with her arms under her ample chest. And she could see where Tom's eyes where. She planned it that way.

"I can't attack you. You are a woman and you have no weapon." Tom had a thing for tit. He always tried to be discreet. But my god, just look at them.

"Then look to yourself young one." Sappho didn't hesitate to attack. The first thing she did was relieve Tom of his sword. "Are you unmanned so easily little Tom. Pick up your sword. We will start again. This time you will attack me or I will smother your face between my La La's."

Later, a sweaty beaten boy was breathing hard. "Refresh." Sappho remarked. Tom felt clean, his clothes felt clean. "It is a simple spell that comes in handy when time is short. But like all spells, it works best when used seldom. Abuse magic and it will surprise you in unexpected ways."

"Well young Tom, I think you have had enough today." Come. Time to join your comrades.

***************************************************************

"Young Delphi, this is the Seat of Knowing and this is the Cavern of Shadows. I ask you to sit with me and discuss the possibilities." Alexander was a handsome man, but strange. Sally wasn't sure she was comfortable here.

"I want you to relax and daydream for me. Tell me where your daydream leads."

***************************************************************

"Peter, this is my study, my retreat. I know you have many questions. Most of the answers will come in time. Let me simply state a few facts and we can go from there."

"We are the Circle of Evermore. We are the result of an arrangement. Our existence guards and wards our side of the arrangement. The other side is the Dagger of Neverless. The All of All arrangement has held almost as long as time has measured."

*************************************************************

The five had dropped their hands and returned to their kitchen table. Looks of astonishment and rapid words announced their need to share and inform and just release all that excitement.

After much back and forth, stories and exclamations, things began to settle down signaling a change in direction and the closing of their discussions.

"So Peter, what you're saying is we're the pussy and they are the dick. You know circle/dagger. Kind of obvious." This was Sam's metaphor for the arrangement.

"And what's wrong with being the pussy?" Sally wanted to know. "Pussy rules."

"In your case Sam maybe you're the asshole and they are the dick." This from Tom, he thought this was kind of funny too.

"We all have assholes and some of us are assholes." Was Sam's reply.

"Okay enough kidding and joking. We have had a very busy morning. All of us. Has anyone something to add, if not we can break this circle and resume our regular lives. School tomorrow you know." Peter led the circle. It was just natural for him to lead.

"What do you guys see when you look at me?" Sam asked, wondering about dragons.

"Is there something wrong Sam?" Peter was wondering himself. Was something bothering Sam?

"Millicent said I was a dragon. When she looks at me she sees a dragon."

"Grump the mighty dragon, not a kind word says he...." Tom sang. "What you all didn't know I could sing?" Tom said to the looks he got from the others.

"What did you guys think of Millicent. What did she look like to you?" Sam picked up his line of thought.

"She looked like a sweet granny but with 'killer instinct' attitude. You two should get along great. You have so much in common." This Sally added. "Dueling dragons, here tonight for your gratification."

"Okay guys just forget it." What did this mean?

"I have something I want to discuss before we break up for the day." This is embarrassing for me.

"Okay Sally, go ahead." Peter acknowledged Sally's request.

"I want to talk about... this is embarrassing but I want..." How can I say this. This is impossible. Sally just say it.

"She's horny. We are all horny. Don't look at me like that. It's the truth. Ever since the 'big bang' mind fuck I've been horny, really, really horny. And big Sam and little Sam can't seem to find satisfaction together like before. You know what I'm saying?" Sam believed in getting to the point of things.

Suddenly, everyone was busy doing anything but looking at each other. How many shades of red can five people blush. It was like they were goosing each other with their arousal.

Jeff spoke up. "There are over a hundred circles of union and pleasure. Thousands of variations. I would suggest we give the circle of infinite pleasure a try. It was created especially for the union of five. One of us stands as the intersection. The others form into pairs to make the two circles of a figure eight. The intersection gets double the attention, but we all have fun. If we like it, we can switch off on who gets to be the intersection each time we try it." Dr. Jeff, sex instructor.

**************************************************************

"Sam is that you doing that? I like it my love, do that some more."

"Sally, yes, oh yes always yes. Rub your nipples against mine."

"Jeff, my treasure hold me, embrace me, kiss me."

"Tom I need you. Your strength. Your support. More Tom. Harder."

"Peter kiss me, Peter suck me, Peter fuck me, Peter you are so tight."

"Do you feel the wave moving thru us? We are on the edge now, hold here. My loves hold us here."

"It is so good... here on the edge. The orgasm. Feel it flow around the circle infinite."

Peter, Tom, Jeff... Peter, Sam, Sally... Peter, Tom, Jeff... Peter, Sam, Sally... Around and thru around and thru.

"We are together. We are one. We live and give and take as one."

"It's like cumming and never stopping. One long continuous cum."

"I feel so close. I'm holding your hearts, your minds, your souls."

"How long can we hold this. It's so much, it's almost to much. It's overflowing, overwhelming. I'm coming undone. I'm coming for my loves. I'm cumming."

Can anything be cuter than a pile of puppies sleeping together on the floor?

"Oh god my shorts. I forgot. I came in my shorts again. I am a real mess."

"Refresh." Tom said for them all.

If idle hands do the devil's work, what about idle toes, or idle dingalings?

<br />Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in late 2009.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/20/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..