Jump to content
    vanalas
  • Author
  • 16,143 Words
  • 1,293 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Comments, critiques and tips are warmly welcome!

Game of Love - 5. Chapter 5: Sergio makes a mistake that costs him.

Eric ran as fast as he could, glancing behind him.

“Hahahaha….” He laughed as he took his pace. “You’re gonna have to work harder than that to catch me, Sergio.”

“We’ll see about that.” Sergio laughed as he increased the pace on his feet, running after the boy.

It was afternoon and the weather was amazing. The cool breeze coming from the ocean felt gorgeous and the sound of the waves felt like music to both their ears. The sand on their feet was soft and it made both of them enjoy the place even more.

Eric and Sergio had arrived at the place where Sergio had promised to bring him. It was a resort where Sergio’s family had shares. He was always welcome anytime he wanted and they treated him so great.

They were at the beach, having the time of their lives. There was no one else there, just the two of them which surprised Sergio because the beach was supposed to be full. He was happy though because he was having the time of his life.

“I am coming!” Sergio shouted as he raced behind the boy.

“Catch me if you can, Mr. Alvarado.”

Both of them were so happy. Eric was wearing black designer’s shorts with a vest. His hair was just loose and it was kinda wet. Sergio was wearing a black pair of jeans that he had folded at the knees with a white vest.

“Here I come!”

He ran as fast as he could, quickly gripped Eric’s waist and the both of them fell to the sand with Sergio on top of Eric. They were laughing at the top of their voices, enjoying their moment together.

“I told you I’d catch you.”

“And I never had a doubt!” Eric said as he locked his arms around the guy’s neck, drawing him closer. “And for that, I am gonna reward you.”

He brought his lips closer and then planted a hot kiss on his lips, a kiss that blew Sergio’s mind away. He slowly moved his hands and traced Eric’s leg to his waist. He slowly started massaging it and felt horny when the boy moaned in the kiss. He could already feel his cock threatening to rip out of his trouser.

Eric broke the kiss and chuckled. “Someone’s being naughty!”

Sergio laughed. “Well, it’s not my fault. You caused it.”

“Maybe I did or maybe not.”

He quickly pushed Sergio off of him and started running towards the water. Sergio smiled and ran after him. And then they started taking the sand and started making a sandcastle. It might have taken a whole lot of time but they managed to make a beautiful and big sandcastle. Sergio had no idea how Eric did it but he made their initials on that sandcastle and made it look amazing.

“Wow!” Sergio gasped. “I have made sandcastles before but not as beautiful as this. Where did you learn how to make it?”

“That’s because I started when I was young.” He said with a smile, staring at the castle. “When I was two, my parents and I used to visit a lot of beaches because they wanted me to get used to the water.”

“Fun childhood, huh?”

“Yeah!” Eric gasped. He didn’t even realize that he was smiling. “You know, it was mom that used to make a lot of sandcastles with me but dad was the one that was great at it.” He laughed happily. “I remember him telling me that my son, you’ll grow up…”

But that was it. Eric realized the route he had taken and the smile on his face started fading away. Memories of all the pain his father had caused him started flooding in and he stood. He felt a bit of pain come back and he clenched his fist.

Sergio noticed his mood change and he became concerned. He raised Eric’s chin and looked into his eyes.

“What’s wrong?” He muttered. “Are you okay?”

Eric nodded. “Yes, I am perfect!”

“Are you sure?”

Eric laughed, getting up. “I am more than sure.”

He slowly took his vest off and threw it on the sand. Then he took the waistband of his short and started seductively taking it down, grinning at Sergio. Sergio gulped as he felt a wave of lust suddenly take him by surprise.

Eric took off his shorts and threw them on Sergio’s face, laughing. He was now wearing a sexy tight pure white boxer brief that was see-through on the sides. Shit! Sergio felt his hormones get out of control and his cock throbbed painfully hard. He was staring at Eric’s body, lusting after it and feeling the need to put his hands on it.

“Come on!” He said, gesturing with his finger while he took steps backward.

Sergio didn’t even know what possessed him. He furiously ripped his vest and threw it wherever before getting out of his trouser. He was only in his black brief and there was no way to hide that throbbing member in there. Luckily, Eric was already running into the water and Sergio started running after him.

Sergio was happy thought nervous and scared at the same time. He ran into the water but just when he was about to reach Eric, Eric dived into the water and Sergio didn’t see him. Sergio laughed and dived after him and saw him swimming underwater. And God, he had never seen a person swim as fast as Eric. He started running out of air and he came to the surface to take some air. But when he eventually dived back in, there was no Eric. He could see him under there.

Sergio quickly rose to the surface to see if he could spot Eric but he couldn’t see him anywhere. He tried diving back in but the boy was not there.

“Eric!” He called at the top of his voice, looking all around. But the boy was not there. “Eric! Where are you?”

He was only surrounded by the water and he could already see that Eric was not on the shore.

“Eric!” He hollered.

But he didn’t get any response. “Fuck!”

Sergio got a little bit scared. He was about to dive in when he felt someone pull on his boxer brief. His heart gave a sharp pound in his chest as he quickly turned only to find Eric staring at him with a mocking smile. He felt relieved.

“Oh my God, where did you go?”

“Were you scared?” Eric asked, throwing water at the guy’s face. “Scaredy boy!”

“No! Well, yes!” Sergio took a deep breath. “I thought something had happened. I couldn’t see there and well, you stayed down there…”

“I told you I had spent most of my time near the water in my childhood.” He said with a smile. “And besides, water always gets me so excited.”

He was about to dive back in when Sergio gripped him by the shoulder and pulled him. Then he turned him and locked his arms tightly around him.

“Well, you’re not getting away from me this time, Eric!” Sergio moaned as he got closer to the guy. “I have got you and you’re mine.”

Eric chuckled. “What are you gonna do, hold me forever?”

“I was kinda thinking, kiss you forever.”

Eric smiled. “Then what are you waiting for?”

Sergio bit his bottom lip before he crushed his lips on Eric’s and started kissing him slowly. Eric felt a bolt of electricity pass through his system and he gave in to the kiss. He grasped the back of Sergio’s head, bringing his lips even closer. Both of them moaned softly as they gave attention to each other’s lips.

Sergio forgot about the outside world, he started embracing that moment as he brought the boy’s body even closer. He slowly took the boy’s bottom lip and started sucking on it like there was no tomorrow. Eric was moaning softly, feeling a fire like he’d never felt in his life before.

There was something about the kiss that made Eric’s body to give up. Heat rose from every inch of his body and he broke from the kiss, moaning at the top of his voice while he gripped the back of Sergio’s head.

But in response, Sergio started kissing Eric’s chin, sucking on it slowly. He paid attention to his face, kissing him all over while enjoying the sounds of raw lust from his throat. God, it was amazing.

Sergio kissed his way down to Eric’s neck and took a skin into his mouth and started sucking on it. Eric dropped his neck, giving more access to Sergio’s mouth. The man sucked, kissed, and nibbled on the neck until it was red. He left a hickey there and he didn’t even realize it.

“God!” Eric moaned as his hands traced the back of Sergio’s back.

He’d never felt the pleasures Sergio gave him at that moment. They were from out of this world. His body was in flames and he didn’t wanna stop it. He just wanted Sergio to go on and on until eternity. None of them wanted to stop what they were doing. They didn’t even know if it was the water that made them feel the way they did but it was so damn incredible.

*

And here they were, inside the beautifully decorated room close to the bed kissing. Their lips were swollen already but they didn’t wanna stop. Eric had his arms tightly locked around Sergio’s neck and Sergio had his hands cupping the boy’s face enjoying the raw kiss that he gave him.

Heat rose from every inch of Sergio, he was no longer able to control himself. He wanted to stop what he was doing. God knows he wanted to stop but he was fighting a force that he couldn’t defeat. The whole room was quiet except for the sounds of both their moans, awakening something feral within him. He was already hard and he was leaking terribly. Fuck! He hadn’t had sex in a long time and he never went days without it.

He slowly moved his hands down to the hem of Eric’s vest and started taking it up. He broke the kiss long enough to take the vest off. And just like that, he was back to kissing the boy softly.

Eric was scared. He was really scared. Was it his feelings? Was it love? Was it fear or was it his body giving in to the need for the hunk? He had never felt the way he did. He knew where this was going and he was honestly scared and nervous. But he couldn’t do anything to stop it because he wanted it. He wanted it so bad.

Whatever this was, it was pulling him in, those lips taking his as if to consume his core. The way Sergio’s body pressed against his, warm and untamed. Sergio on the other hand knew what he was doing was probably wrong because he had brought Eric there for something else. But then again, he’d never wanted anybody so… violently.

Both of them were shirtless and Sergio slowly started unbuckling his belt. Once he was done, he let his jeans drop to the floor and he stepped out of them. Then slowly leading the boy to the bed, his hands slowly found themselves on the boy’s shorts. He unbuttoned it, broke the kiss quickly, and took the short off.

When he came back up, he stared into his eyes. Staring into Eric’s eyes made him feel scared and he became aware of his own heart. Shit! He went all in and took Eric’s lips again and this time they found themselves on the bed.

Sergio slowly got on top of Eric while cuffing his arms with a hand above the head as he took him into the warmth of his mouth.

The weight of Sergio’s body on top of Eric felt extraordinary. As Sergio released his hands, Eric felt a hand on the hem of his boxer and he instantly closed his eyes and ripped from Sergio’s mouth. Sergio felt the boy tense up and he quickly realized that he was nervous and shy.

“It’s okay!” He whispered as he kissed the boy’s lips. “I am right here with you, baby. You can open your eyes and look at me. I will be with you and I promise I won’t hurt you. I can never hurt you. I wanna enjoy this moment while staring into those beautiful eyes. Don’t be scared.”

Eric took a deep breath and slowly opened his eyes to stare into Sergio’s eyes.

“Don’t you want this? I know I wanna do this with you.”

Eric nodded. “I do so much, but there’s something I wanna tell you.” He was so fucking nervous. “I… I…. I am actually… I….”

“Shh….” Sergio blocked his lips with his finger. “…I don’t wanna hear about your past because I don’t care about it. Let’s just enjoy this moment together.”

Eric smiled sheepishly and nodded.

Sergio smiled and leaned down, placing kisses all over Eric’s smooth tummy. Then he started tracing down with his tongue, enjoying the taste of the boy. When he reached his waist, he slowly kissed there before he took both his hands and started slipping the boxer off slowly, revealing Eric’s nakedness.

God! He was really beautiful. His body was just to die for. That was the first time he saw the boy completely naked. His hard 4-inch cock was throbbing and leaking pre-cum. It was so amazing. He got up quickly, took off his brief, and threw it on the floor. He was now staring at Eric who was staring at his beautiful tan looking cock.

Eric had never seen Sergio naked before so he was a bit scared when he saw that throbbing cock pointed directly at him. It was big but not that big, must have been 6 inches or maybe 6.3 inches long and it was a bit thick. But he’d never seen anything big in his life before and that thing was gonna enter him. Of course, he was so freaking nervous.

Sergio opened the drawer beside the bed and got out a tube of lube. He went closer to Eric and kissed him softly.

“Are you scared?” He asked softly.

“A little!”

“I won’t hurt you!” Sergio promised. “I would never hurt you. I promise I’ll be gentle.”

He took Eric’s lips again but this time slower than he had been before. He wanted to make him relax, take his fears away. His hands were slowly opening his legs up while he sucked on his tongue slowly, enjoying him moaning in his mouth. The feeling was exquisite.

Then he went to his neck again and started sucking on it. Eric dropped his neck and moaned softly, writhing slowly on the bed. Sergio opened the tube, put a whole lot of lube on his hand, and opened Eric’s legs further. With one hand caressing his stomach, Sergio moved the other hand to Eric’s ass and as soon as he touched there and started applying lube, he felt Eric’s arms tightly wrap around him while he moaned like an insane person.

“Oh fuck!” Eric cried as coldness moved throughout his body. “Fuck!”

Sergio didn’t need to ask because he knew what his touch had done to the boy. He was experienced at it. He slowly started penetrating him with one finger and he clenched upon him. He looked at the boy and found him looking tense.

“Relax!” He muttered and started placing soft kisses on his mouth.

He kissed him softly, making sure that he was relaxed. Then he started pushing his finger in slowly. Sergio’s finger moved gently inside him, stroking deeper and deeper until the full length of it was buried inside his channel.

“Ahhh…!” Eric moaned as his hands gripped the sheets like he wanted to pull them.

“Are you alright?”

But not a word came out of Eric’s mouth. His eyes were in his head. He had no idea what Sergio was doing to him with that finger. It had hit a spot that had driven him instantly nuts. He felt he was gonna go insane with pleasure.

He didn't know what Sergio was doing to him down there but he didn't want it to stop. He had never felt anything so amazing. He wanted more.

When he felt him relax more, Sergio added a second finger, scissoring them around, massaging that spot inside Eric that caused a bombardment of sensations to flow through Eric’s body. Sergio watched as Eric moaned and writhed on the bed, gripping even harder on the covers while his head moved from side to side and his mouth wide open.

He first started slowly but once he was sure the boy was comfortable, he started fingering a little faster, making sure he rubbed on that spot that made him go insane.

“Ahhh…” Eric moaned as his hands furiously moved from the sheets and onto his back, feeling his nails dig in his back as their mouths met in the sweetest of kisses. An animalistic sound tore from his mouth into Sergio’s.

Eric moaned into the kiss. He couldn't remain still. He slowly started moving his hips, meeting Sergio’s fingers, loving the feel of them inside of him. He opened his legs wider, willing Sergio to go deeper. But Sergio was being careful because he could already feel that the boy was tight. He continued finger fucking him, enjoying the erotic moans that escaped his lips and made his tongue vibrate. Eric’s eyes fluttered shut against that sensation. He felt nothing but pleasure.

He continued moaning but then he felt Sergio’s fingers leave him, leaving him feeling hungry. He opened his eyes but he was so engrossed in a hot kiss that made him see sparks. He was moaning like he was gonna die if he ripped from those lips.

Sergio slowly lubed his cock till it was slick. He got ready to start penetrating Eric. He slowly got in between Eric's legs, opening his legs wider with his hand. He pressed his cock at Eric's entrance and took a deep, nervous breath. He slowly began entering into Eric's hole.

Sergio's head entered without any resistance but when he tried to go past that ring, he felt Eric clench upon him and his breaths. He quickly stopped to make Eric get used to his length. After a few seconds, Sergio began pushing in smoothly. About an inch was already in when he felt Eric's muscles clenched on his cock again and he stopped.

He tore away from those lips, looking at the boy to see the discomfort on Eric's face. He hadn’t expected Eric not to be so tight so he knew he had to take things easy.

“Are you in pain?” Sergio asked, worry all over his face.

Eric's ass was on fire. He felt like he was being ripped apart by Sergio's cock. It was really painful but he didn’t want Sergio to stop. He wanted him to continue because he wanted to be claimed. He needed Sergio to make him forever.

“No,” Eric shook his head slowly. “I am okay.”

Eric took three deep breaths. He focused his mind on the pleasure Sergio had given him earlier. He needed to do that and soon his body relaxed and he loosened his ass muscles. Sergio slowly pushed in Inch by inch, stretching Eric’s hole. Then after so much effort, Sergio felt Eric’s nails dig dipper into his skin and he knew he’d hit the hilt, nailing on that pleasure button.

He leaned forward, cupped Eric's lips, and kissed him. Sergio experienced warmth, sweetness, and pleasure while his cock was buried deep in Eric's ass. He'd never felt that kind of pleasure in his wild adventures before. Eric was tighter than he’d thought.

Eric's ass was on fire. He felt so unbelievably full and painfully stretched it felt as though he was being torn into two. Sergio was not even moving. He wanted Eric to get used to his girth. But he was so tight he was going out of his mind. Fuck, he was only seconds from losing his mind and blowing his load.

When the delicate pleasure became unbearable, Sergio couldn't remain still any longer. He began to move with slow thrusts, driving deep. Sergio slowly pulled out of Eric's ass then drove in slowly. He felt the boy groan in his mouth and he kissed him deeply. He pulled back again and pushed in this time making sure that he hit Eric's pleasure button a little harder.

He felt Eric moan and writhe under him. Sergio pulled back again and then pushed in smoothly. Eric pulled away from his mouth and then gave out a loud moan.

“Oh...” Eric gasped at the feeling of Sergio moving inside him. He could still feel some pain but it wasn't as bad as before.

A sharp gasp tore out of Eric at the sudden burst of pleasure that flared deep inside him as Sergio nailed his pleasure button slowly, mingling with the little pain that he could still feel. His hands moved up to tightly grip Sergio’s back, his nails biting even deeper into his skin. It was gonna leave a mark.

Sergio knew that Eric was experiencing immense pleasure just like he was.

For a whole minute, Eric experiences an ecstatic pleasure he’d never known existed. With each thrust Sergio made, going in deep and violating his pleasure button, Eric’s pleasure got intense and his pain slowly faded until he couldn’t feel it anymore. He was now in so much pleasure.

With a breathless gasp, Eric began to move against Sergio, her actions instinctive, primal, and uncontrollable. Each stroke of that hard flesh inside his channel pushed that pleasure up, generating an intense thrill that caused his eyes to roll into his head.

As if he wasn’t in so much pleasure already, with the way Sergio was pressed against him he rubbed on his cock and the friction itself made Eric feel himself get near. He knew he wasn’t gonna last because he could already feel his orgasm building up like a volcano. It was amazing. Eric’s hips began to move faster, thrusting almost desperately against Sergio. He wanted more of that ecstasy. His body was desperately begging for that thrill. When he felt Sergio increase his speed, a burst of such rapturous pleasure jolted through Eric, his toes curled almost painfully.

“Fuck...” Eric moaned in an animalistic voice. Just like a flash, his legs open wider and he felt Sergio’s cock go in deeper. He almost died from pleasure.

Eric raised his head and looked down at the beauty in his arms, writhing beneath him, his head flaying from side to side. He looked so damn gorgeous in a passion that it drove Sergio to go a little harder. He started fucking Eric with slow but powerful strokes. The breaths from the boy could already tell him that Eric was enjoying it.

“Oh…. fuck.” He cried as he felt sweat dripping down his back in streams. He was suddenly feeling hot. “You’re so fucking beautiful.” He groaned as he leaned and took the boy’s lips in a kiss while he increased his pace, literally violating Eric’s prostate.

The pleasure that exploded from within Eric was unlike anything he’d ever known. His body arched, his eyes widened, escaping from Sergio’s lips and a scream tore out of him as an unexpected orgasm hit him like a thunderbolt. Suddenly, he felt so much pressure in his balls and he didn’t even realize it had been there. Then he exploded right there, letting out a cry of ecstasy. The raw ecstatic rapture that slammed into Eric was nothing like he'd ever experienced.

The world disappeared and suddenly, he couldn't find his voice again. His mouth opened in silent screams as his cock spurt ropes of cum in between them, rendering him weak. It didn't stop there. As he shot, his vision blurred slowly, and by the time his cock even stopped spurting ropes of cum, he had passed out.

Sergio didn’t even realize it because he was in his pleasure world.

“Oh fuck!” Sergio swore and threw his head back in agonized pleasure.

He felt his cock pulse and swell as each contraction against it gripped him like a vise. The pressure was building everywhere...inside his head, in his balls, inside his chest, in his belly, his heart, and even his legs... Sergio could already feel it, probably his biggest orgasm at the surface.

A rasping growl tore out of him as sensations so powerful rushed through him. He started coming violently, spurting hot cum repeatedly deep into his lover. But with each rope that he shot, he felt like he had released his entire energy inside Eric that his vision blurred for a few seconds. He was crying like a maniac at the top of his voice, breathing like he was about to die.

He kept on coming and coming until he felt it slow down and by the time his cock spurt the last cum inside Eric, Sergio felt tired, spent. He breathed in harshly.

Sergio collapsed on top of Eric, still quivering with pleasure. That had been intense. He slowly raised his head weakly to stare at the boy and then it dawned on him that the boy had collapsed.

“Whoa!” Sergio moaned as he placed kisses all over Eric’s face. “I have never had anything so intense my entire life. You’re simply the best baby and I’ll never forget this. Never!”

He took his lips and kissed him harder before he came breathing like a man in a race. He was so freaking tired and he could already feel sleep tapping on him. He carefully rolled off Eric, withdrawing his satisfied cock. Fuck he was still hard and it was so painful. He wanted to take Eric again but he was so tired.

Placing a kiss on Eric’s temple, Sergio pulled him closer in his arms and locked his arms tightly around him. Then he kissed him one last time and before ten seconds passed, he was already in dreamland snoring with a smile on his face.

***

Sergio slowly opened his eyes and he joined the real world once again. The first thing he noticed when he woke up was something pressed on his chest. At that very moment, what had happened the previous night hit him and he couldn’t help but smile as a jolt of pleasure slowly took control of his body. He had morning wood and he knew it just wasn’t a morning wood. His body was yearning for the boy. Shit! He couldn’t believe what had happened had happened. Guess, he had lost control but what had happened between the two of them was something that he was never gonna forget.

Too bad things were about to end. But then guilt started taking him slowly and he took a sigh. He shouldn’t have done what he did. But anyway, it happened and he was gonna find a way to fix it. He quickly sighed and slowly took Eric’s head, laying it softly on the pillow. Eric stirred but he didn’t wake up.

Sergio smiled and then got up, looking towards the window. It was bright outside and he quickly glanced at the clock beside the bed. It was already 10:30 am and he couldn’t believe he had overslept. He took a deep sigh, rubbing on his face. But while he did, Sergio noticed something that disturbed him.

He quickly looked at the sleeping boy, staring at him. His fingers twitched unconsciously and he felt his heart begin to race. He felt like a cold wind went through him, rendering him weak. Everything around him froze for a whole second and he felt scared, really scared.

He looked at his hand again, seeing blood on it made him so scared. He slowly moved his gaze down to his penis and found that it was also covered in dry blood. Shit! Sergio had never been so scared in his entire life.

“No!” He muttered as he rushed to the bed where the boy was comfortably sleeping.

He sat there, staring at him nonstop. But Eric was always so playful and the first time they’d kissed he… no way. Sergio for the first time in his life prayed to whoever was hearing him make what he was seeing a lie.

He took a deep breath and slowly moved the covers off Eric. He looked at the area where the boy was lying and saw blood on the white sheet and also some on his thigh. Sergio’s eyes watered and he began trembling.

He sat there with his eyes fixed on his trembling hands, a whole lot of questions going through his head. Why? How? When? He didn’t even know where he was gonna get the answers from. Having sex with Eric hadn’t been intentional. He had given in to his feelings. But having sex with Eric, taking his virginity, and then leaving him was something else. Sergio felt trapped. But there was a possibility of Eric bleeding because Sergio’s cock was too big, right? Fuck! Nothing was working.

“Sergio!”

Sergio almost jumped out of bed when he heard Eric’s voice. He robotically moved his head to stare at the boy that was stretching his arms, smiling at the man seated naked on the bed. Eric had never felt so happy, so alive. He couldn’t believe what had happened last night had happened. It was amazing and he could still feel the intensity of the pleasure deep in his bones.

“Morning, baby!”

Sergio’s mouth shook. “Eric… I… you…”

“Sergio?” Eric raised his eyebrow. “What is it? Are you okay?”

Sergio moved his hand, showing it to Eric. “I have got blood on my hand and my cock right now. Are you… are you…” He didn’t even know what to ask. “Are you a virgin?”

Eric chuckled, rolling his eyes. “Of course, not. I am not a virgin.”

Sergio gave a sigh of relief, rubbing on his face. He’d thought he was gonna have a heart attack.

“I am not a virgin, honey!” Eric held on tighter to Sergio’s arm, kissing on it. “Not after what happened between us.”

Sergio felt his heart go cold and it instantly stopped beating. He froze where he sat as fear took him by storm.

“I was a virgin before last night.” Eric chuckled, hiding his face. “You are the first man I got that intimate with. But you know what, I don’t regret anything because I love you so much and I know you love me too, Sergio. I am glad you’re the man that took my virginity.”

Sergio felt like someone had just poured ice water on him and he trembled.

“You… were a virgin? Why did you not say anything?” His voice was barely above a whisper. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

Eric snuggled closer to Sergio. “I wanted to tell you last night before we even made love. But you said you didn’t care about my past or anything else.”

‘Sergio, I… I…’

Sergio’s heart had never pounded as violently as it did at that time. Time stood still… his strength left him and he began sweating. He felt busted, stuck in a terrible situation.

‘Fuck!’ He thought, gripping on his hair furiously. ‘Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What the fuck have I just done? He was a virgin? How’s that even possible? This is Eric we’re talking about. He’s tough on guys at school but sure, he’s gone out with a few. He can't be a virgin.

What have I just gotten myself into? How can I break up with him knowing I just took from him probably the most important thing he held on to, his dignity and pride? Fuck, I am so screwed. I am dead. How will I ever get out of this situation? This is gonna be hard? God!’

Eric was happy on one side and he knew that Sergio was happy too. What he didn’t know was the war that was going on deep in the man’s heart. He was troubled. Sergio had never been one to care after having sex with anyone. Of course, he’d never had sex with a virgin before and even if he did, he’d have walked away without feeling guilty about it.

But this was Eric he was talking about here, a boy that he had come to know and… No! He couldn’t use that word. He had some feelings for him but he was in love with his boyfriend. What was he going to do?

“You know what, baby?” Eric said in a happy tone. “I was always scared of the first time I was gonna do it and the situation but last night, you made me so happy. It was so painful at first but you didn’t hurt me. You were being gentle with me and I… I enjoyed it so much. So thank you for loving me. I love you so much and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Now I am pretty sure you are the one.”

Tears welled up in Sergio’s eyes but he suppressed them. The war going on in his heart was a tough one. On one hand was his boyfriend, the person that he loved so much and was gonna be back in about a week, and on the other was Eric, the boy he had just deflowered all for a stupid bet and the boy he probably had feelings for. God! He felt like a coward and for the first time prayed for the ground to open and swallow him up.

“So Sergio, what do you think?”

Sergio closed his eyes, trying to contain himself. “Come on, let’s go take a shower and then have our breakfast. I am pretty sure you must be starving after last night. And besides, we need to go back to school.”

Eric looked at his boyfriend and couldn’t see that smile that he loved so much. He could feel some tension on the guy but it was probably because of last night too.

“Well, you did make me tired. So, yes! And showering with you will be pretty amazing.”

Sergio sheepishly smiled. He was on the verge of crying. “Come on!”

He helped the boy up and they started going to the bathroom. Eric had a funny walk and he laughed at himself from time to time. But the pain wasn’t too much. He was gonna handle it.

***

Sergio was holding on to the driving wheel tightly like he was holding on to his dear life. He was feeling nervous, tired, and restless. His heart was still pounding and all that was in his head were the images of what had happened between them last night, the kisses, the moans, and the pleasures. Fuck! If only he could turn back the hands of time.

He was dressed in a gray t-shirt that was tight on him, a blue designer’s skinny jeans, and brown fancy sneakers. He also had sunglasses on his face because he didn’t wanna seem guilty when Eric looked into them.

“Come on, babe. Open up!” Eric said happily. “You didn’t have anything during breakfast. I am sure you’re also pretty hungry.”

Sergio came back to reality and he opened his mouth, welcoming a spoon of semi-frozen banana flavored yogurt. It was tasty but he didn’t even care about it.

“And by the way, I have noticed that you seem very lost since you woke up this morning. Are you thinking about what happened last night? I am alright. You didn’t hurt me or anything. I was a virgin so bleeding was a possibility and I am alright now.”

Sergio gave a fake smile, glancing at the boy. “Don’t worry about it. I will be fine!”

Eric nodded and fed another spoon to Sergio, rubbing on his lips. Right at that moment, Sergio’s phone began ringing and he quickly took it. It was from Steve.

“Dude!”

‘Where are you, dude?’ Steve asked.

“On my way to school now. I will be there in like ten minutes or so.”

‘Cool!’ Steve said happily. ‘Can you make it to the school hall in our department on the third floor? There’s a really important party and we’ve been invited as the VIPs. I am headed there so you have to be there.’

“A party?” Sergio gasped. “What about?”

‘Stop asking questions?’ Steve said happily. ‘I will be expecting you.’

“Cool!”

He cut the call and sighed. He could use a party and some beer with the way he was feeling. Maybe it was gonna make him think.

“That was my friend, Steve,” Sergio said softly. “There’s a party in our department hall. Are you game?”

Eric nodded. “Anywhere, as long as I am with you. Besides, I get to meet the famous Steve you’ve been talking about.”

Sergio nodded and just continued driving.

***

Eric and Sergio arrived inside the beautifully decorated building which was filled with a whole lot of flowers. Whatever the party was for must have been important. There were beautifully set tables were some beautifully dressed students sat talking, drinking, and eating. Everything was beautiful and everyone seemed happy.

As soon as Eric entered, he got really surprised when he saw Riya rushing to him with a happy smile on her face. She was dressed in a beautiful blue mini dress, showing her curves to the world and black designer’s high heels. Her hair was tied in a ponytail, making her look beautiful.

“Hey!” Eric rushed to her and kissed her on the cheek, holding her tightly. “You are here too? What a surprise. Who invited you?”

“What do you mean?” Riya chuckled, pinching his cheek. “Do you think I would have missed this for the world? Even Smith is here. He’s somewhere with his girlfriend.”

Eric got confused at what Riya meant by what she had said.

“Err… Eric, can you excuse me for a moment?”

“Sure, babe!”

Eric then looked at his friend, raising an eyebrow. “I don’t understand. I thought this party was just for the final year students doing business. How come you and Smith are here?”

Riya laughed. “You’ve got no clue, right? He didn’t tell you?”

“Tell me what?”

Riya laughed and got excited. “Congratulations, baby. I am so happy for you.” She screamed. “I never thought he’d do this but he did. He wants to get ahold of you even as he’ll be leaving the school.”

“Did what?”

“Are you not getting it?” Riya leaned on his shoulder. “This is an engagement party for you and Sergio. It’s a surprise. Congratulations, baby!”

Eric frowned but then his heart started racing in excitement. He gasped as he took a glance at his boyfriend who seemed to be in a serious conversation with another guy. Tears welled up in Eric’s eyes and he couldn’t help but remember what had happened between them the previous night. He couldn’t believe what he had just heard from Riya.

“What?” He gasped. “Really?” He looked at himself. “No wonder he took me out so he could plan this. Oh my God, I am not even properly dressed.”

He was dressed in a beautiful yellow shirt that was unbuttoned with a white vest inside, a white skinny pair of jeans, and just ordinary sneakers. His hair was tied in a ponytail and his face looked beautiful.

“You’re worried about that? Congratulations.” Riya gripped him into a hug. “I hope I didn’t ruin the surprise?”

Meanwhile…

“Dude, what’s going on?” Sergio asked, getting closer to his friend. “This doesn’t seem like an ordinary party.”

“Now aren’t you glad we’re VIPs?”

“I… I…” He paused and sighed. “Anyway, I need to talk to you. I made the biggest mistake of my life last night and I need your help.”

“What?” Steve gasped, frowning. “What did you do?”

“Well, I might have…”

“Baby!” Eric said happily, wrapping his arms tightly around Sergio’s waist. “Oh my God, thank you so much for this. You’ve got no idea how happy this makes me feel. Thank you!”

Sergio got confused with Eric’s excitement. “You’re welcome, Eric. But what are you talking about?”

Eric ripped away from the guy and went in front of him. “Come on, Sergio. I already know. You don’t have to pretend. I…”

“Babe?” Sergio didn’t know what he was talking about. “I don’t understand.”

“Well, Riya has already told me that this is our…”

“Ladies and gentlemen welcome to this once in a lifetime party.” A man announced happily, making everyone cheer. He was handsome and Sergio knew him from their school. “Before we start this event, I would like to kick it off with some very important news. All of us have probably waited for something like this for so long.”

Everyone cheered again. Sergio had no idea why he was suddenly feeling restless.

“We’re announcing the engagement of a very important couple, the best if you ask me. These are the people I know are so much in love with each other and the people I love. So without wasting any of your time, allow me to call our guests of honor, Eric and Sergio.”

Sergio felt his heart pound in his chest when he heard his name. His eyes widened and his face became instantly pale. Before he could even process what he had heard, Eric held his hand lovingly and started leading him to the front as everyone cheered.

“Yeah, baby!” Riya screamed. “Show em how it’s done.”

Eric was super excited while Sergio was super confused. He had no idea what was going on. They reached the front and they stood there while everyone cheered. Eric felt so excited and he held on tighter to Sergio’s hand, resting his head on his chest. Sergio was so confused but he was frozen and very scared. What was going on?

A waiter brought them two glasses of champagne and they both got one. It was an exciting moment for Eric. Here he was getting engaged while he didn’t even tell his mother he was in a relationship. Shit! She was gonna freak out.

“I would like to make a toast!” The man continued. “I am so excited to announce the engagement of Sergio Alvarado to the one and only boy that this man has ever loved….” He paused and looked at the happy couple.

Eric couldn’t wait. It was too good to be true. Fuck! He was dying. His heart was racing. He held on tighter to Sergio, placing soft kisses on his chin. It was such a wonderful moment.

“To no one else but…” The man paused. “...Trevor Hayes!”

Eric froze and he lost the smile on his face. He slowly turned and felt his heart drop into his stomach. Sergio on the other hand felt like someone had just placed him in ice-cold water. His body visibly shook, his eyes widening and his mouth gaping when he looked to the front to get the greatest surprise of his life.

The man that had come out of nowhere with balloons falling on him felt like a nightmare. He was quite handsome, a killer smile on his face. The man had deep green eyes, a cute round face. He was dressed in a beautiful white shirt that was tucked in a black skinny jean with blue fancy snickers on his feet. His golden-brown hair was made in a high curly bun, making him look super sexy.

“Trevor!” Sergio muttered as he dropped his glass to the floor.

Everyone was now up, wondering what was going on.

“The love of Sergio’s life and his fiancé, Trevor Hayes!”

Eric looked at the man that was nearing them and he had no idea where tears came from but he could feel his eyes watering. He glanced at Sergio and saw how scared he was. But it wasn’t true. There had to be a mistake.

Eric quickly moved to the man that was announcing. “Excuse me, there seems to be a mistake.” He said, shaking his head. “Sergio is my boyfriend. I am supposed to be getting engaged to him.”

Trevor walked past Eric, rushed to Sergio, and wrapped his arms tightly around him. “My love. I missed you so much. I missed you like crazy.” He leaned up and kissed Sergio’s cheek.

But Sergio looked disorientated. His eyes were on the boy that was looking at him like he had seen a ghost.

Eric had never been as scared as he was at that time. “Sergio? Did you hear what this man said? What’s going on? Is this some kind of trick to…”

“Well, there’s no trick.” Came a voice, a familiar voice.

Eric quickly turned and found Henry coming towards him with an evil grin on his face. He was dressed in a deep blue suit, a black shirt inside, and blue shoes. He was really happy even as he stared into Eric’s eyes.

“Eric! What you’re seeing here is the truth.” Henry added, opening his arms as he stood near the boy. “You’re the only one who doesn’t realize it. Sergio, man, why don’t you tell him the truth.”

Eric groaned. “Shut up!” He warned as tears formed in his eyes. He quickly turned and rushed to Sergio who was with the man holding on to him tightly. “Sergio, what is this? What is everyone talking about?”

But Sergio was quiet. He couldn’t move. He couldn’t even speak. He was just staring at Eric. He felt a huge lump in his throat.

“Sergio!” Eric snapped, suddenly getting angry. “Explain what the fuck is going on here? What’s this?”

“Why don’t you tell him, Sergio, what the truth is?”

“You shut up!” Eric yelled as he took a quick angry look at Henry. He was so mad. “Well! Tell me now. What is this?”

Sergio felt a tear go down his cheek. He couldn’t believe the pain he was in. “He’s telling the truth.” His voice was barely above a whisper. “Trevor is my boyfriend and I am in love with him.”

Eric felt his strength leave him and a million tears fell to his face which he quickly rubbed. “What?” He gasped. “But I…”

“Baby!” Trevor moaned as he held on tighter to his man. “Don’t worry. I know about everything. Henry told me. I know that you love me so much and I understand you completely. I am not mad at you or anything.”

Eric felt old wounds reopening but this time, they were getting deeper. It was like someone stabbed him in the heart.

“What’s going on, Sergio?” He asked in a weak voice.

“You still don’t get it?” Henry chirped as he slowly got closer to the boy. “Sergio, why don’t you tell him that I am your friend? Why don’t you tell him…”

“Henry, please!” Sergio muttered. “Don’t do this.”

“But he has to know the truth. Everyone has to know the truth.” Henry said as he got closer and rested his hand on Eric’s shoulder but he shrugged it off. “The truth is that Sergio has never been in love with you. Not to even think about dating you, he wouldn’t even dream of getting engaged to you. It was all a game to him, some stupid bet that we had a few weeks back. We had a bet that he would woo you, make you fall in love, and then… leave you because you think so highly of yourself.”

Eric closed his eyes as the most horrible pain that he had ever felt in his life struck him at that point.

“That was all this was to you, a game?” Eric said as his face got flooded with tears. “All this time you were playing with my emotions, my heart, and my very soul? What did I do to you that you had to hurt me like this? So… you were leading me on and…”

“I am sorry,” Sergio muttered. He couldn’t even move. When he looked into Eric’s eyes, all he saw was pain and anguish. “I didn’t mean for it to get this far.”

“And what about all this time, all those kisses? What about last night?” He yelled. “Was it more nonsense?”

“It was to seal the deal,” Henry said with a chuckle. “That was what exactly he needed to do to win the bet.”

Eric felt haunted by the memories of them making love the previous night. Pain sheeted through him with a terrible intensity. It felt like a sharp-toothed creature eating him from the inside.

“Well!”

“I didn’t know you were a virgin,” Sergio said, shaking his head. “I am so sorry but…”

Sergio didn’t even finish his sentence as Eric connected his cheek and the entire room went silent for at least thirty seconds. It hurt like hell and he knew it was gonna leave a mark but he deserved it. Trevor on the other hand gasped in shock and gave the boy an angry look.

“How dare you lay your hand on my boyfriend, you cursed boy!” Trevor snarled. “Why should you slap him, huh? I am warning you. It’s not his fault that you only attract men that are not yours, just like your mother. Like mother, like son!”

Eric sobbed softly feeling his strength leave him completely.

“You’ve destroyed me, Sergio.” He cried. “You’ve destroyed my heart and my soul, my entire life. Do you hate me that much? What did I ever do to you that you had to side with the people that want to destroy my life? You sided with my greatest enemy!” He yelled.

Sergio sobbed softly. “I am sorry…”

“Sorry!” Eric barked as he furiously rubbed his face. “Is that your excuse? Will your sorry bring me back my life, everything you’ve destroyed? Will your sorry bring back my virginity?” He cried. “Nobody has ever hurt me this much, Sergio. Tristan might have broken my heart but you…” He paused and sobbed. “…you’ve destroyed it. For all intents and purposes, I didn’t do anything to you that I deserved such a fate.

What did I ever do to you that you connived with my stepbrother to destroy me?” He sobbed uncontrollably.

Sergio was greatly taken by surprise. What was Eric talking about, he thought? But he was too weak to ask.

“I had rejected you several times but you kept on coming!” Eric said harshly, his mouth shaking terribly. “I just can’t believe that you are the kind of man that is willing to destroy someone’s life without even thinking about it twice.”

Sergio shook his head while Trevor just stood there grinning like an evil person. He enjoyed seeing Eric in pain. His mother had been right? Bringing him back to the country for that particular mission had been fun. He was enjoying every bit of it.

“I can’t believe this.”

Eric sobbed angrily and started going away.

“Eric!”

He stopped a distance when he heard Sergio’s voice. He looked at everyone in there and he could see them mocking him, making fun of his pain. It was so painful. Eric furiously rubbed his tears and rushed back to Sergio. He couldn’t still believe that the man he loved had done that to him.

With an angry groan, Eric gripped Sergio’s neck by surprise. Then like a flash, he locked his lips with him and started kissing him right in front of everyone. Sergio was caught by surprise. He didn’t know what Eric was doing but he felt really weak and his lips started responding unconsciously. His eyes were also starting to close.

Trevor on the other hand just stood there with his fists clenched, feeling a whole lot of anger enter him. He wanted to rip Eric off his boyfriend but to his surprise, he couldn’t even move. He was mad.

Just as the moment was getting intense, Eric furiously ripped from Sergio’s lips, breathing harshly.

“Tell me you don’t love me, Sergio!” He glowered. “Tell me you don’t love me!”

But Sergio just stood there, staring at the boy without saying anything. God, he was being tortured.

Eric gripped his arm painfully. “If you love that man, then kiss him.”

Trevor grinned. “You’re still doubting?”

Then he quickly pulled Sergio closer and placed his lips on him. He started kissing him, sucking on his lips like there was no tomorrow and moaning sensually. To Sergio’s surprise, he couldn’t feel anything from the kiss. Not the way he felt whenever he was kissing Eric. He didn’t even respond to the kiss and his eyes were open.

But to Eric, all he saw was betrayal, being taken for a fool. He clenched his fists angrily as anger, rage and evil filled him all at once. He was crying. He was bleeding and he hurt everywhere. His head hurt too much. His body hurt too much. It seemed everything hurt too much but his chest was the worst.

Trevor broke the kiss, held Sergio’s hand tighter, and grinned at Eric. “Do you still want more proof that he loves me? You just have to accept the fact that all this was a game. You’re nothing but a cheap slut.”

Eric rubbed his tears furiously, staring at Sergio. “Congratulations, Sergio, and I wish you all the best in marriage.” He said with a bitter chuckle. “But I will never forget this, Sergio, I promise you. And as long as you live, I will make sure you don’t forget it either. Never! I hope you’re happy. You deserve each other!”

With one final look at Sergio, Eric turned but the moment he did, he found a lot of people especially men laughing and pointing at him. Some pitied him and he could see tears in their eyes. He spotted Riya at a distance from him and saw the terrible state that she was in. She was crying terribly, her eyes were swollen and she was on her knees with her hands on her mouth.

Smith too looked a mess and he was staring at Eric with tears in his eyes too. It was too painful to watch.

‘The player has become played.’ Some men from the crowd shouted. ‘Hail to Eric, the iron boy. The iron has been bent today. Congratulations, Sergio. You shall forever be a legend.’ They were all laughing at him.

Eric covered his mouth in pain and ran away from there as fast as he could. His face was wet.

Sergio felt like something had just died in him when he saw the boy leaving in pain. He quickly released his hand from Trevor’s grip and started running after him.

“Sergio!” Trevor yelled. “Come back here!”

But he didn’t even stop. He just kept ongoing.

Eric quickly reached the elevator and he started placing the buttons furiously, crying at the top of his voice. It felt like a nightmare… it couldn’t be true. There was no way he could get hurt like that after giving up everything.

“Fuck!” He yelled, placing on the buttons again.

The elevator opened and he quickly rushed in. At that same time, Sergio came running but it was too late. The elevator closed and the last thing he saw was Eric’s teary eyes staring at him in anger. He placed the button but the elevator didn’t open.

“Fuck!” Sergio gasped, gripping his hair. “What have I done?”

He quickly turned and left for the stairs, running as fast as he could down those stairs. It took him less than a minute to reach downstairs and he rushed to the elevator just as it was opening. But to his greatest shock, there was no one there.

He cursed and started running outside but there was no sign of Eric there either. He was gone. How was this fucking possible that he’d moved that fast, he thought as he dropped to his knees and tears decorated his face? Sergio felt for the first time in his life like he’d done something that deserved death. He was really scared of what Eric was gonna do? Could this be it?

***

‘It was just a game, some stupid bet that we made weeks ago?’

‘He’s telling the truth.’

Eric was in tears. He was walking down the lonely path not far away from school, looking like he’d been hit by a bus. His eyes were completely red and his face was wet with tears. All that kept on playing at the back of his mind was the sex he’d just had the previous night. He’d never been as hurt as he was at that time. His virginity, his pride had been taken away. They’d won. He was completely defeated.

‘I love you so much!’

“No!” Eric dropped his knees and screamed. “No! You can’t do this to me. No!”

‘I will always love. You’re my final bus stop.’

“Get out of my head!” He cried, gripping his hair. “Please!”

Eric’s pain was just too much that he felt numb.

‘I want four kids…’

“Get out of my head!”

Eric quickly got up and started running as fast as he could. He didn’t even know where he was going. But as he was running, someone gripped his hand quickly and before he even realized it, his head was covered by a black cloth and his hands tied. He wanted to scream but he was too weak to. He was thrown in a car and it drove off.

***

Eric was thrown in a dark room and he didn’t even know what was going on. He was scared. He was in pain and his head was hurting terribly. He quickly got up, gasping in fear. His heart pounded violently and he felt really cold.

He quickly got up, looking all around but couldn’t see anything. He was scared because he was nyctophobic. It was one of the things that made him horrified.

“Who… who is it?” He sobbed uncontrollably. “Why did you bring me in the dark? Please, get me out of here. I am begging you.” He cried. “Please!”

At that moment, the lights went on and Eric found himself standing in the middle of the room surrounded by what he would have described as the most painful thing ever. He looked around in shock but it was everywhere, all over the walls and the ceilings as well.

“W… what?” He stuttered as his mouth shook uncontrollably.

He was surrounded by pictures on the wall. All the pictures there were pictures of Sergio and Trevor romancing. They were in different positions and different locations kissing, holding hands, sleeping in bed, and holding each other. They seemed happy in all the pictures but it just hurt Eric and made him so weak.

“Who did this?” He sobbed as tears flowed. “Such a pathetic joke.”

He was taking a few steps backward when suddenly, he bumped into something. He quickly turned to find the greatest shocker of all, Giada standing there with an evil grin on her face, staring into his eyes. She looked gorgeously sexy in a blue designer’s dress with silver high heels. Her hair was tied with a band and she was looking all evil.

“You!” He gasped.

“Hello, Eric!” Giada said with an evil chuckle. “How did you like my surprise? Wonderful, right?”

Eric’s eyes widened and he started breathing like he was in labor. He felt like he was running out of air.

“You…”

“Yes, me!” Giada smiled. “Didn’t you like my surprise? Don’t tell me you thought I was quiet, come on?”

Eric sniveled. “Why did you do this? Why?”

Giada grinned. “For fun. What else? What happened?” She moved closer to Eric while he took steps backward. “Don’t tell me you’re disappointed. Aren’t you enjoying yourself because I am having so much fun, Eric?”

Eric wanted to say something but he couldn’t find his voice.

“When you were at the restaurant the other day?” She said, looking into the ceiling like she was thinking of something. “You looked so tough. You insulted me and you even ruined my most important day. What happened now? Why are you quiet? Why do you look surprised? Isn’t this what you wanted?”

Eric was quiet. He was just staring at Giada with eyes widened.

“I told your stupid mother to leave this city, never come back. But all of you just wanted to destroy my family.” She chuckled bitterly as she moved closer, rounding him. “Now tell me, how special are you feeling right now? To imagine that the man you loved so much and thought loved you is actually my dear sweet son’s fiancé and that he was just a pawn in this little game of mine? He was willing to do anything to please my son and prove that he loves him so much.

How does it feel to know that all this time you thought you were in love, he was just using you? How does it feel to lose your virginity, your pride to a man that never even loved you?”

Then she gripped his arm painfully and brought him closer. He groaned in pain, taking sharp breaths.

“Must be special, right?” She laughed, applying pressure on his arm. It was painful. “Are you feeling special? Are you?” She yelled, making him gasp in fear. “I was feeling special too all those times you humiliated and insulted me. You almost ruined my family because of your stupid mouth.”

Eric furiously withdrew his arm, shaking his head. “No! I have never done anything to hurt you intentionally, Giada. I have always tried my best to stay away from you. I didn’t do anything to cause you trouble but you, you’ve always done everything in your power to destroy me and my mother.

You even went as far as this just to see me destroyed. What kind of woman are you? Remember one thing Giada, one day, you’ll get what you deserve.”

He quickly started rushing to the door but Giada pulled his arm furiously.

“And where do you think you’re running off to?” She glowered. “You’re right about one thing. I hate you and I hate your mother and I am willing to do anything just to see you suffering. But this is the truth.” She gripped his jaw painfully, making him cry, and dragged him to a wall nearby. “Just look at it. This man belongs to my son. This is the truth and no matter what you do, you can’t change it.”

Eric’s jaws were on fire. He could feel her nails biting on his cheeks, hurting him. He tried to get her to release his jaw but only ended up hurting himself terribly. He could feel her nails biting deeper into his skin.

“Just look at my son, happy with his man.” She pointed to a picture where they were in bed kissing while taking a selfie. “And look at them, so sweet together.” She pointed to a beach picture. “And look at that, the pictures of their anniversary last year.”

Eric quickly hit on Giada’s hand and after so much effort, she released his jaw and it felt like it had been broken in half. He quickly rushed to the door but unfortunately for him, it was locked. It wouldn’t open no matter what he did.

But then again, he felt Giada’s hand on his arm and before he even realized it, he was sent flying to the floor with a thud. He hit his head terribly and he tasted his blood before he realized that he had bit his tongue. It hurt and he tried to get up but the pain he got was unimaginable.

“Look at you…” Giada chirped as she cat walked to where he lay. “…all terrible and pitiful. Whatever you did to me in the past, I gave it back to you 100 times.”

She leaned and gripped his hair furiously. He gave a pitiful scream that anyone that would have heard him would have cried. But not Giada. Giada was a heartless bitch and that cry of pain had only added to her pleasure. She found pleasure in seeing him in pain.

“Looking at you, seeing you in pain and tears makes me so excited.” She tightened her grip.

Eric felt like Giada was pulling out his hair from his scalp. It was so painful that he couldn’t even cry.

“I warned you but you did not listen.” Giada pulled on his hair harder, getting him up with it. He cried, trying to beg her to let him go. But she wouldn’t even listen. “I am a very dangerous woman and if you think what I have done to you is the worst thing that can ever happen to you then you’re dead wrong. I am willing to kill just to keep my family intact and not even a brat like you can challenge that.”

She threw him to the floor again and kicked him in the tummy. Eric groaned, holding his tummy. He was in fetal position as he cried. He couldn’t even feel the pain. That’s how painful it was.

“Before you play with me again, you should think twice.” She warned. “As you sow, so you reap. That is fate.”

She angrily opened the door, gesturing for him to leave. “Now get the fuck out!”

Eric got up, holding his tummy. He looked at Giada angrily before he left that place. He didn’t even realize that he had bloodstains on his butt area.

As soon as he left, Giada laughed at the top of her voice, folding her arms on her chest.

“Checkmate!” She said as she laughed.

She had won and she was happy.

***

Laurel came out of the kitchen, holding a glass of water while checking something on her phone. She was dressed in a black flared dress with slippers on her feet and her hair was covered with a cap. She just reached the living when something strange happened, something that scared her terribly.

She felt her jump suddenly and felt as if someone had pulled on it. She gave a sharp gasp, letting go of both the phone and the glass. They both fell to the floor and the sound of the glass breaking to pieces gave her the greatest scare of her life.

Laurel started hyperventilating as her heart began racing. She felt hot, worried, and scared at the same time. Tears welled up in her eyes and her hands began trembling.

“Eric!” She gasped as a tear went down her cheek. “My son!”

It was more like a connection that she had with Eric. Whenever her son was in some kind of trouble, she always felt it but it had never been as intense as it was that time. She quickly dropped to the floor, picked up her phone but unfortunately, it was broken. She needed to call him.

She started rushing to the living room where the house phone was. But she didn’t even reach there when she stood still halfway, staring at the door as she had just seen a ghost. More tears raced down her cheeks in streams and her fears just overshot. Her heartfelt like it wanted to run away from her.

Laurel had never felt the way she did at that time. Her heart shattered to the floor. She didn’t know when she started crying or when she started walking towards the door where her son stood, staring at her.

He was looking terrible. He had a big bruise on his forehead, his hair was messy, his eyes were blood red and he looked terrible. She couldn’t believe that was her son. She had never seen him looking the way he was. What could have been wrong?

“Eric!” Her voice was barely above a whisper. “My baby!”

But that was what Eric needed, his mother’s voice to completely shatter him. He felt his strength completely leave him and he started heading for the floor.

“Eric!” Laurel screamed as she ran the race of time towards him.

Fortunately, she held him before he could fall to the floor. She held him and when she felt how bad he was trembling, she got scared. “Oh my God! My baby, what happened to you?” She asked the disorientated boy but the only thing answering her where his painful tears rolling down his face. “Eric, please, my love. Tell me!”

She cupped his face and stared into his eyes. Eric looked at his mother and he began crying, holding her tightly.

“Baby…” Laurel sobbed, holding him tightly. “My love, what’s wrong? Who did this to you? Tell me?” She asked as she rubbed his head, placing soft kisses on him.

“Please, mom, take me out of here.” Eric pleaded in a weak voice. “I don’t wanna be here anymore, mommy. I can’t bear this pain, mom. I can’t.”

“Eric, baby!” Laurel cried. “What are you saying?”

“Please, take me out of here!” He pleaded. “Anywhere, mom. Anywhere! Just get me out of here. Please.”

Laurel kissed her son and sobbed together with him.

“I don’t wanna be anywhere these people.” He sobbed uncontrollably. “It was all a lie… my life… he’s destroyed me. He’s destroyed me, mom. I don’t want to be anywhere near this place.”

“Shh….” Laurel whispered. “…hush, my baby. Your mother is now here. I will protect you. Get it all out, my baby.”

Laurel knew that Giada had something to do with whatever was happening to her son. But how was she to know when he wasn’t telling her anything? She was scared.

“Please, mom…” Eric begged. “… I just wanna get out of here.”

“Yes, baby…”

Eric just cried at the top of his voice, trying to get his entire pain out. But it wasn’t happening. It was like every tear that he dropped only added to the pain in his heart. The images of all the lies Sergio had told him couldn’t just leave him alone. They were haunting him, eating him from the inside. It was just too painful. He’d given his virginity for goodness’ sake. Why couldn’t he be happy? Was he destined for destruction only?

“Please!”

Eric just continued crying inconsolably and Laurel did her best but it wasn’t working in any way.

***

“Guys please, stop it!” Steve yelled as he stretched his hands to stop the two guys from fighting and probably killing each other.

The whole apartment was a big mess. There were ripped cushions, disarranged couches, a broken table, and a broken TV. Henry’s nose was bleeding and Sergio was already raging, breathing like a wounded buffalo. He was super mad.

“Guys, please!” Steve pleaded. “We’re all friends, aren’t we?”

“Friends?” Sergio said harshly, shaking his head. “Friends don’t betray friends, do they? I trusted you but you stabbed me right in the face.”

“You’re right. Friends don’t stab friends.” Henry chuckled as he licked his own blood. “I warned you, didn’t I? I warned you to stop this madness but did you listen to me?”

“I had started this lie with him. Why did you get involved, huh? How did Trevor find out? Why did he come this early?”

Sergio hadn’t seen Trevor since after he had left the party. He had seen his calls but hadn’t mustered the courage to answer him. He loved Trevor and the last thing he wanted was to hurt him. But this was different. He wasn’t in his right state of mind.

“Look, dude, solve your problems. He’s your boyfriend, isn’t he?” Henry snarled. “How am I supposed to know? I only helped him…”

“Helped?” Sergio chuckled bitterly. “Wow! Am I supposed to be grateful? Do you know the implication of what had happened today? How am I supposed to face Eric now? I told you to stay clear off my path with Eric but you didn’t heed to my plea, did you?”

He wanted to go and punch him but Trevor held on to him tighter.

“Who knows what he must be feeling right now?” He said with tears forming in his eyes. “Eric is a good person and he didn’t deserve what happened.”

“How is that my fault?” Henry shrugged. “I told you to tell him the truth but you didn’t listen. And you know what, I am done with this.”

He furiously stormed out of the apartment, slamming the door hard.

Sergio dropped to his knees and just sat on the floor with his hands on his head. He still couldn’t believe that he was in that type of situation. Fuck! He felt like he was gonna go insane with the war going on with his emotions.

“Why don’t you try calling him?”

“How?” Sergio said softly, raising his face. “He left his phone in my car.” He was starting to feel weak. “I have tried going to his apartment but he didn’t go there. I tried to call his friends but nothing is working. What if something bad happened to him and it’s my fault.”

Steve sighed, kneeling in front of his friend. “I feared something like this would happen. And no wonder when you started all this, I told you to just stop.”

“It was a huge mistake.” Sergio sobbed. “I didn’t even know how it reached this point. He was truly in love with me.” He cried, not even rubbing his tears. “I could see it in his eyes today. But I took everything away from him. Maybe if I had just broken things off with him it wouldn’t have been this bad. But I slept with him last night. He was a virgin.”

Steve covered his mouth, feeling bad. He had never seen Sergio act like that in all the years he had known him. Even in previous relationships when they ended badly, he never reached his worst. This one was different.

“Do you love him?” Steve muttered. “Did you perhaps fall in love with Eric?”

Sergio cried, even more, when he heard the question. “I know I love Trevor, man.” He sniveled. “I love him so much but my feelings for Eric are confusing me. It’s like I am being tortured and I feel like I am gonna die if I don’t hear from him in the next minute. I don’t know how to fix this thing. On one side is Trevor and on the other is Eric. How am I supposed to fix this? It’s such a burden. Help me, Steve!”

Steve took his friend and held him tighter.

It’s okay.” He was rubbing on his back. “Everything will be fine. We’ll think of something.”

Sergio just broke down and cried unlike he had ever cried in his life before.

***

“Oh my God, finally!” Giada laughed as she pulled her son into a tight hug. “We finally did it. I am so proud of you, my baby. You’ve got no idea how happy I am right now. Truly, you’re a product of your mother.”

“But of course,” Trevor opened his arms, shaking his head. “An apple doesn’t fall far away from the tree, does it, mommy? He had it coming. I have always wanted an opportunity to destroy that stupid smart ass. I got it and now I don’t even have any regrets.” He had an evil grin on his face. “I am just glad you called me when you did, mommy otherwise, we wouldn’t have had an opportunity like this.”

“Of course, I always had an eye on him but when I found out the boyfriend he was dating, I got curious and called Henry.” She chuckled evilly. “We definitely should reward that boy. He helped me a lot and gave me all the information that I needed. That was my opportunity to show that boy that I am not to be messed with. I’ll never let him happy.”

“He deserves it and I can do it 100 times over without any regrets.”

“Why should you?” Giada said as she handed him a glass of champagne. “That boy and his bitch of a mother had it coming. They were daring me. They thought I was just gonna sit down and watch my husband divide his attention. No fucking way. They don’t call me Giada Hayes Sandoval for nothing. I am the iron lady of this city and everyone knows me.”

Trevor took a sip of his glass. “I had shared my father in the past, mommy,” Trevor said with his fist clenched. “I had also seen that he loved that bitch more than me. But I will not share my inheritance with him. I will not allow that.”

“Of course, not!” Giada reassured, resting her hand on his shoulder. “Listen to me, Trev. No one, absolutely no one is gonna take that right from you. Your father’s wealth and all his businesses are your inheritance alone. And even if I have to kill to secure that for you, I will gladly do it.”

Trevor smiled, taking a deep breath. “Thanks, mommy.”

“Anytime.”

Trevor nodded and sighed, running his fingers through his hair. “But I am a bit worried, mommy. Sergio hasn’t called me since he ran after that boy. I have been trying to call him but he hasn’t picked up any of my calls. What if he… he…”

“Don’t say it, Trev!” Giada said, placing her finger on his lips. “Listen to me, he was just in shock. You’re not gonna lose him. We cannot lose him.”

“No, mom!” Trevor said. “I love Sergio with my life and I cannot afford to lose him.”

“You won’t.” She reassured. “Sergio loves you a lot. Whatever he had with that boy was nothing but just for fun, a game. You’re worried about nothing my love. And even if that boy tries anything, your mother is still here. I am not done with him.”

Trevor gave a sheepish smile. He had tears in his eyes and he had no idea why he was feeling so restless. He was scared because his boyfriend hadn’t replied to the hundreds of texts that he had sent to him.

“Listen, tomorrow early morning, you’ll go to his apartment in school,” Giada said, holding her son tightly. “You’ll tell him how hurt you were but you still love him. Tell him that you know he loves you and you guys should forget about everything that has happened and be happy. Shed tears if you have to. Blackmail him emotionally if you have to.”

She cupped his cheeks and smiled. “You’re your mother’s son. You’ve got it in you. It always works. Trust me. Sergio is yours forever no matter what.”

Trevor smiled brightened. “I love you so much, mommy.”

“Love you more.”

She kissed him and held him tightly. Both of them had evil grins on their faces because they knew things were now going their way. They were manipulating everything.

***

Laurel was seated on the bed with her back on the headboard and her eyes on her son. He was sleeping on her lap. After many hours of crying, she’d finally managed to send him to sleep. But even as he slept there, she could see just how much pain he was in. Sometimes his body trembled and sometimes it felt like convulsions that made Laurel so scared. What could have caused her son so much pain? She didn’t know where to get answers from and honestly, she was scared of finding out. She was still in tears.

“My daughter!” Regina spoke softly, placing her hand on Laurel’s shoulder. “Please, drink some water. Eric is gonna be fine.”

Laurel sniveled, looking at her. “Why is that so difficult to believe, nanny? Why is it that all this time I have been staring at my son, I feel like he’s not gonna be the same.”

“Eric is a strong boy, Laurel!”

“Not this time.” Laurel sobbed. “Whatever had happened to him was probably so bad because even when he’s in so much pain, he never breaks down like this. He’s been through so much but he never broke down, nanny. But now I don’t even know what to do. I am afraid of knowing what’s wrong with him. I am afraid of the answer he might give me.”

Nanny glanced at Eric and felt a surge of pain. “You’re probably right.” She sat on the bed and took his hand. “I raised Eric and I know exactly how he is. It’s just so sad to see him like this. Eric is like my grandson and I love him so.”

They both just stared at the boy for several seconds without saying anything to each other. They were both sobbing softly.

“Pack all our bags, nanny,” Laurel muttered. “We’re leaving tomorrow. I don’t wanna be in this city or this country again.”

Nanny gave a gloomy sigh. “Are you sure about this, Laurel?”

“I am sure. I just want Eric very far away from everyone that hurts him. I have had enough.” She said in a raised voice. “If they hurt my son again, I don’t know if I’ll take it. I just want him to go away. We’ll go to Australia where my best friend, Reuben stays.” She sighed, rubbing her tears. “You know he found me a well-paying job there and I have been turning him down. I called him a few minutes back and he said he’ll be expecting us.”

“I can’t stop you, Laurel. But maybe it’s for the best.”

“Yes! You too.” Laurel said. “You pack your bags. You’re like family to us and we can’t leave you behind.”

Veronica got emotional when she heard that. “What about Eric’s clothes? Most of them are at school.”

“I’ll call Riya to pack them and bring them here tomorrow morning before we leave.”

Nanny nodded. “Alright then. I’ll start packing right away.”

She left and Laurel slowly laid her head on her son’s, kissing him softly. Her tears were falling on his face. She wasn’t gonna be at peace until she took him far away and saw him smile.

“Hold on, Eric!” She whispered. “I’ll get you out of here and I’ll bring back your smile. I promise.”

***

“Shh….” Smith whispered as he rubbed on the back of his inconsolable friend. “Please, Riya. Everything will be alright.”

Riya was crying uncontrollably on Smith’s chest. She was feeling like someone had just placed a huge load on her chest, slowly crushing her insides. She had never experienced so much pain. They were near their school department and they were from checking out their continuous assessment results. Eric had done so much better.

“I can’t believe this, Smith.” Riya wailed. “Why did this happen?”

“Riya, it’s gonna be alright.”

Smith might have been trying to console his friend but he wasn’t in any better condition. His eyes were completely red and his face was flooded. He was in so much pain because Eric had not just been his best friend. He had been his brother.

“I can’t.” Riya wailed. She couldn’t care less who saw her crying. “This is so unfair. He doesn’t deserve any of this.”

“I know.” Smith sniveled. “I know but can we please try to contain ourselves? We need to be strong for him. We need to be very strong.”

Riya held on tighter and just cried.

“Riya!” A voice spoke softly.

Riya immediately stopped crying when she heard that voice, the voice that send shivers in her body. She slowly ripped from Smith’s chest who was staring at the guy with his fists clenched and breathing like a monster. Riya felt like something possessed her when she saw Sergio standing there looking like a son of a bitch. God, she had never hated someone as much as she did at that time.

Riya slowly rubbed her face, clenching her teeth.

“Riya, I was just…”

But while he was talking, Riya furiously moved and gave him a dirty slap that sent him about 4 steps behind. Tears welled up in his eyes as he stared at her. He knew he had caused both her and Smith a whole lot of pain by what he had done. He had never been so sorry in his life before.

“You stupid son of a bitch!” Riya snarled as a stream of tears went down her face. “How dare you show your face here? Don’t you have any shame left you? After what you did to Eric, you’ve got some nerves showing yourself to me?”

Sergio put his hands together. “Look, I am sorry. I know what I did was wrong. But where’s Eric?”

That was all that he needed to say to evoke the monster in Smith. He groaned angrily, rushed to him, and gave him a huge blow that sent him flying to the ground with a thud. It hurt like hell and he had a huge bruise on the side of his right cheek near his lip. He groaned in pain, getting up. He could taste his blood from a cut on his lip.

“You don’t have the right to even mention his name, you motherfucker!” Smith yelled. “After all you did to him, you’ve got some nerve coming here to look for him. What do you want from him? I am gonna…”

“No, Smith!” Riya blocked him. “Don’t touch him. He’s not worth it. Leave him before he kills you as well.”

“I know you must think I am a monster,” Sergio said in pain as he got up. “You must think the worst of me right now. But believe me, I never wanted to hurt Eric. I never planned any of what had happened yesterday.”

“You never planned it!” Riya yelled. “You planned the whole fucking thing with your friends. You knew exactly what you were doing so don’t you fucking justify yourself here. Eric was a good boy. He never wanted to do anything with any guy because he was always scared of getting heartbroken. But you didn’t break his heart, Sergio. You destroyed it.”

“I am sorry…”

“You took advantage of his love for you. I have never seen Eric love someone the way he loved you in the shortest time.” She cried, furiously rubbing her tears. “I thought what Tristan did to him in the past was the worst thing but what you did to him was the worst. You took his virginity, you used him.”

“I didn’t know he was a virgin.”

“And that justifies what you did, you bastard?” Smith snapped. “I wish nothing but death for you. Eric has been through a lot of shit but he was never broken. But you sided with his enemies, his evil stepbrother, and evil stepmother to destroy him.”

“I swear. I had no idea.” Sergio put his hands together. “I know you hate me right now. But allow me to see Eric, please.” He fell to his knees. “I am begging you. I will set this right, I promise.”

Riya shook her head. “How will you set everything right? Will you bring back his virginity? Will you bring back his lost dignity? Will you bring back our friend? How will you set things right?”

Sergio sobbed. “I will… I will take responsibility for my actions. I won’t back out. I will take my responsibility. I will take care of Eric. I will marry him. I am ready to marry him even right now. Just tell me where he is.” Sergio’s heart was racing. He had come to that decision after careful thinking.

Smith and Riya looked at each other and at the man that was kneeling in front of them. They couldn’t believe what they had just heard.

“And you think that will make things right?” Riya chuckled bitterly. “You’ll just marry him and he’ll forget what you did? You’re even more pathetic than I thought you were. You want to do that to kill your guilt. What about love? You think marriage without love…”

“I love Eric.” Sergio hollered. “It might have taken me time to realize this but I am in love with Eric.”

Riya sobbed softly as she looked at the hunk.

“Please, just tell me where he is.” He sobbed. “I have been looking for him since yesterday. I beg of you. I will set things right.”

Riya got closer. “Well then, if you think you love him and what you say is true then stop him. Bring back our friend because as we speak, Eric and his mother are at the airport. They’re going to Canada.”

Sergio felt his heart pound in his chest. He couldn’t believe his ears. What had he just done? He got scared and he just froze.

“He’s leaving for Canada but that’s not where he’s gonna be staying. Because of you, my best friend can’t even tell where he’s going, Sergio. You caused all this.” She yelled. “Now do you still think you can fix it? That’s how much you had hurt my friend, Sergio. He doesn’t even want to stay another day here.”

Riya got closer to Sergio, looking down at him.

“If you can bring back my friend and his happiness, maybe I can forgive you.” She said hoarsely. “But until then, I don’t ever want to set my eyes on your ugly face again.”

With those words, she stormed out of there but she was soon in tears. Smith was holding her.

‘Eric is leaving for Canada!’

“No!” Sergio shook his head as he slowly got up. “What have I done? I can’t allow you to leave, Eric. No matter what, I have to stop you and fix all this. You cannot leave.”

He started running to his car like the hounds of hell were after him while rubbing his tears. Was he gonna reach there in time?

***

Sergio arrived at the airport and started rushing towards the entrance with hope in his heart that he was gonna find Eric there. For the first time, he prayed with his entire heart for the flight to be delayed or just not take off yet. He was really scared and just wanted to make things right.

“Hey!” The giant black guy at the door blocked him. “You cannot go in like this.”

“Sir, please, I just wanna go inside quickly. This is very urgent.” He said, putting his hands together. “I am begging you, sir!”

“Do you have a passport or a ticket?”

“No!”

“Then you cannot be allowed inside.” The guard said.

Sergio felt his heart begin to race. He couldn’t afford to lose any more time. He needed to get inside as quickly as possible.

“Sir…” He quickly got out his wallet and took out his ID. “…this is my ID. You can hold on to it while I go inside. I won’t take long, I promise.”

“Sorry but you cannot enter inside. Kindly step aside, sir. You’re wasting everyone’s time.”

Sergio groaned furiously kicking a bottle that was on the ground. He felt like punching something. Tears welled up in his eyes and he began breathing harshly. He moved a bit from the guard and watched as a man who had a few bags on a trailer went at the door and showed his passport and ticket to the guard.

As the guard was busy checking it out, Sergio rushed past him and started running as fast as his legs could carry him.

“Hey!” The guard shouted and started running after him. “Sir, stop!”

But Sergio didn’t heed the guard’s call. Even when he heard several guards calling him to stop, he never did. All he wanted to do was just reach Eric. He was only praying it wasn’t too late.

*

Eric was seated quietly waiting for the call to board the plane. He was wearing a black shirt with red skinny jeans and blue sneakers. His hair was tied in a ponytail and he still had a small bruise on his face and they were nail marks where Giada had held him.

Even as he was seated there, Eric couldn’t still believe he was leaving the only home he’d ever known. It was so fucking painful and he still had tears in his eyes. Wherever he looked, he saw Sergio smiling at him. Even when he closed his eyes, he could still see him. It brought immense anger and pain to him.

He could still remember how Riya had cried that morning when she had brought his bags. It had been too painful to see. But Eric had to leave and forget about everything in his past. That was the only way he was gonna move on. But he had promised Riya he was gonna contact her as soon as he got back to himself.

“My love,” Laurel held his hand, smiling at him. “It’s time to go. The gate is open.”

Eric nodded slowly. He hadn’t even heard the call for his flight. He got up without saying a word and started following his mother to the open gate. He was only like three steps away when he slowly turned and looked behind.

‘I am leaving this city, my home, my friends, and all the bad memories that I have in this place. I just hope this pain that I have inside of me will eventually melt, all the pain this city has caused me. But as they say, the wounds may heal but the scars will always be there. That is the fate I have to suffer for trusting and loving the wrong people.

The next time, if at all I return here, I will not be viewed as a weakling, someone who can be used and someone that can be broken easily. Goodbye!’

He slowly turned, put on his headphones, and walked into the gate.

At that same time, Sergio arrived, breathing harshly. He looked around but couldn’t see Eric anywhere.

“Eric!” He yelled like a mad man. “Eric! Please, answer me. I love you.”

“Sir, will you stop that!” Two guards gripped his arms and started pulling him away. “You’re making noise for everyone. First, you violated the rules by entering in here and now you’re disturbing everyone.”

“Let go!” He tried to pull free but couldn’t. “Eric!”

“Sir, I am gonna have you arrested.”

Sergio looked at the two guards with tears in his eyes. “Just two minutes, sir. I really need…”

“No!”

“Sir, don’t you have a girlfriend or boyfriend or a wife?” Sergio asked softly, staring at the two of them. “What if the person you love the most is about to leave you? But then you know of a way to stop them, won’t you take the chance? What if you had hurt the one you love terribly and you know that this is the only way to make things right and take their pain away? That’s the situation I am in right now.”

The two guards slowly let him go and he stood still, staring at the two of them.

“Sir, you seem to belong to a prominent family and that’s why I’ll let you go.”

“Sir, I don’t intend to trouble you.” He said, putting his hands together. “But it’s necessary for me to go to that Canada flight. I must stop the love of my life, please. I need to go to that Canada flight.”

“Sir, I am very sorry.” One of the flight attendants that had just come said. “The Canada flight has already taken off.”

Sergio felt his heart pound violently in his chest and he gasped as his strength fail him. He dropped to his knees as a billion tears decorated his face. He felt a tightening in his chest and fear, unlike anything he’d ever felt before.

‘I am too late.’ He thought as he cried. ‘Why didn’t you wait for me, why Eric? I know I am the cause of this and I’ll never forgive myself for destroying your life. Never!’ He closed his eyes as he sat on the floor, not even bothering to rub his tears. ‘’But why, Eric? Why did you go like this? Why, Eric? I swear I’ll never forgive myself for what I have done.’

Two souls were suffering for different reasons. One was the culprit and the other was just a victim in a foolish game that had destroyed his life. Both of them were in tears in two different places. They both could feel space created deep within them as the distance between them got bigger and bigger.

To be continued…

Copyright © 2020 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.
  • Sad 3
  • Angry 3
Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my work. I really love you all guys a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about what you  think about my work.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yup, Giada is the devil’s spawn and it seems she may have entrapped Brice for money and power in the first place. She is the one that has long manipulated and broke a family of love, while her love is only of money. Arrrgh!

Trevor is now confirmed as a disciple of the devil spawn and readily embraces the power and scheme of manipulating others to bow to their loftiness.

Poor, poor Eric, has been ripped from his dad, manipulated by the dad’s wife (evil step-mom seems to attached as she disavows his relationship as anything other than contemptuous), guilted to feel harmful to his mom’s existence, and now he is callously abused in mind, heart, and soul by the first lover to fully win his heart; he suffered a terrible betrayal to furthermore add to his distrust. I don’t see him ever trusting or forgiving Sergio; I don’t think I ever could.

Sergio was foolish to put himself above others. It seems he has some good in him, but unfortunately not enough to keep him from volunteering to fulfill an inhuman challenge without any reservations; until Eric’s purity makes him feel worthy.

Edited by Philippe
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I feel very little sympathy for Sergio and what little I have diminishes every time he tries to justify his actions by saying he didn’t know Eric was a virgin as if his actions would have been any less cruel if Eric wasn’t a virgin. I’m just happy Eric didn’t try to commit suicide. The wicked witch is going to regret her stupidity one day but it’ll be too late.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..