Jump to content
    vanalas
  • Author
  • 16,583 Words
  • 891 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Comments, critiques and tips are warmly welcome!

Game of Love - 3. Chapter 3: Sergio saves the day. Will this make Eric give in?

Game of Love Ch. 03

Comments, critiques and tips are welcome.

***

Hello guys and welcome to the third chapter this amazing love story, “Game of Love.” I love you guys a lot and I thank you for the support and love you’ve shown me. Let’s hop on this journey together to make it interesting and fun.

Don’t forget to drop your comments and rate this chapter. I am definitely looking forward to your comments, whether negative or positive because they inspire me a lot. I love you once again.

Raging love, feel the passion….

***

Sergio’s world was rocking even as he wrapped his arms tightly around the boy, their lips dancing in rhythm. But suddenly, Eric opened his eyes and realized what was going on. He furiously hit Sergio on the chest as hard as he could and then pushed him, ending their passionate kiss.

Before Sergio even came back to his senses, he was given a terrible slap that sent him about three steps backward. He dropped his eyes to the ground without even looking at the boy. He was feeling nervous and he had no idea why he instantly got confused.

“How dare you!” Eric roared, tears welling up in his eyes. “Who do you think you are? How dare you force your stupid lips on me?”

He raised his finger. “How dare you!” He didn’t even realize that tears were rolling down his cheeks. But for the rain, his entire face would have been flooded by tears. “You stupid, ugly disgusting man. Do you think that you can do whatever you want and whenever you want? Do you think you can have whomever you want? Disgusting!” He furiously rubbed his lips, feeling like something was crawling up his body. “How dare you kiss me!”

Sergio raised his face to stare into the boy’s face and what he saw was a whole lot of anger. He had meant to kiss him but what he saw scared him.

“I am sorry!”

“Sorry!” Eric roared. “What the fuck are you sorry for? Now you listen to me…” He warned. “…stay away from me. Do you understand? Stay the fuck away from me.”

He quickly turned and started rushing out of there without even looking behind him. He didn’t want to see Sergio’s face.

Sergio on the other hand remained standing in the rain like a statue, watching as the boy went further and further away from him. He was supposed to be happy… he was supposed to smile because everything had gone so well. But why did he feel the way he felt. He had kissed several guys before for fun but this one was very different and it got him so confused.

“Shit!” He groaned, furiously rushing to his car. He reached his car and drove off like a maniac.

***

Eric locked the door behind him, leaned towards it and slowly slid down. He was in so much pain and the tears were now visible on his face. He was rubbing his fingers on his lips as images of the incredible kiss that he had just received slowly formed in his mind.

He remembered the passion with which Sergio had kissed him, the moans, the cologne from the man and those powerful arms locked around his waist. It had been incredible but at that moment, all he got was pain and fear. He’d never been kissed in such a long time and it brought nothing but fear and pain to him.

“You bastard.” He sobbed softly. “You stupid bastard. How dare you kiss me! How dare you!”

Eric was experiencing really bad flashbacks, something that he really didn’t wanna remember.

“Why?” He screamed, gripping his hair. He was wet but he didn’t care about that.

***

2 years ago

*

Eric happily rushed upstairs to the gorgeous room, taking in a deep breath when he reached it. He was really, really happy because he had a great surprise for his boyfriend.

“Baby!” He hollered as he opened the door.

But Eric got the shock of his life when he was welcomed by sensual moans that filled the entire room. The two guys that were fucking their brains out on the bed were probably too busy fucking to notice or hear his voice.

Eric didn’t know when his face got covered in tears or when he began trembling. Pain, anger, fear and resentment swept him off his feet like a storm. His heart got broken to pieces right there and his strength left him.

Tristan, his Tristan was busy fucking someone else on that same bed were they usually laid together. They were busy fucking in doggy style, crying and moaning in bliss. They didn’t have anything on and his boyfriend had his hands tightly on someone’s waist, hitting his ass cheeks and… God, it hurt so much.

Although he didn’t wanna believe that wasn’t his boyfriend, he could tell from the huge rose tattoo on his back that it was him.

“Tris… Tristan!” He quivered.

That was when his boyfriend and the guy he was fucking heard him. Tristan quickly took a glance behind him and once his eyes locked with the boy standing at the door, he cursed and quickly rose from the bed. He wanted to say something but it was too late, the boy was already rushing out of the room.

Eric was crying… he had his mouth covered and he felt like his heart had died. He was rushing downstairs as fast as he could because he needed to get out of there. He loved Tristan too much and now this was happening. This was his first fucking relationship for goodness sake.

“Eric!” He heard a voice behind. “Please, my love wait!”

But Eric just increased his pace. He came downstairs and started rushing to the entrance before he was pulled back. He was staring into those beautiful green eyes, the very eyes that had made him to fall in love with the hunk standing in front him. He was sweaty and leaked of sex.

“Baby, please, I am so sorry!” Tristan pleaded, putting his hands together. “I… I don’t know what happened. He seduced me!”

“Sorry!” Eric yelled. “That’s all you can say to me. I just caught you fucking someone else and that’s all you can say to me. How could you do this to me? I trusted you…. Didn’t you ever consider my feelings before you decided to cheat on me?”

Tristan shook his head. “Babe… I… I…” He was breathless. “…I didn’t know what came over me. I love you so much. I swear…”

“If you love me, you wouldn’t have done what you did.” Eric sobbed. “You’ve shuttered me. You’ve broken me and you’ve made a fool out of me. I have given you everything, everything that I am and everything that I cared for. But you’ve thrown them right in my face. You’ve totally broken me.”

“Please!” Tristan knelt down, holding Eric’s hand. “Forgive me. I’ll never do this again. You’re the one I love.”

“Don’t touch me!” Eric withdrew his hand. “If you truly love me then you wouldn’t have done this. You can go back. Your guest is waiting but please, stay away from me. I don’t wanna see you.”

With those words, he turned and rushed to the door. But he had only touched the knob when suddenly, he heard something, something that really made him stop and broke him completely.

“Go then!” Tristan said harshly. “Get the fuck out! You think you’re special but you’re not. After all, you’re just a mistress’ child, a bastard.”

Eric’s heart was completely destroyed by those words. He just stood still without even turning.

“Like mother, like son.” Tristan added.

Eric sobbed uncontrollably, taking a glance at the man that he had learned to love so much. He knew everything about Eric and he had accepted him like that. Tristan was four years older than Eric and they’d met in high school. They had been dating for almost 7 months. Tristan’s parents did not know about their relationship. In their mind, they were only good friends. His mother did not know because he was at a boarding school away from home.

“Do you think anyone will love you?” He laughed, getting off his knees. “No one will love you aside from me when they realize you’re just a bastard. Me on the other hand, I can have whoever I want so whether you go away or not, it doesn’t make any difference to me.”

Eric closed his eyes, feeling tears rolling down his cheeks.

“You’re not even that good anyway. You’re only good for one thing. You might think guys like you but they only want one thing from you.” He laughed manically, getting closer. “Your best choice is to turn back and come back to me. We can forget about what has happened and start anew. You know I love you so much. Come back.”

Eric opened his eyes, slowly rubbing his tears. He then turned and went back to Tristan, staring right into his face. The guy was smiling.

“You’ve made the right decision now why…”

Before the guy finished his sentence, he was given a really huge blow to the head that sent him flying to the floor. He hit his head terribly and he had a cut on the forehead. He groaned in pain, trying to get up but he couldn’t it.

“Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought you’d do this, that you’re this kind of person.” Eric chuckled in his pain. “Not even if the devil had told me himself would I have believed. But thank you!” He sniveled. “Thank you very much for what you’ve done to me. I’ll never forget it.

You can have your fake love, your fake pride and your care to your heart’s content.”

He slowly turned, glanced at the guy that was looking at him with a blank face and stormed out of the house. That had been really terrible for him and as he was leaving that house, he promised himself not to get into another relationship again. He promised to try by all means to remain single.

***

Present Day

*

Eric rose from the floor and slowly walked to his bathroom. He had a really terrible headache and all the bad memories were back. Tristan was no longer a part of his life. His family had moved abroad like a year ago and he was a closed chapter of his life. This was that stupid Sergio’s fault. Tristan had been the last man to kiss him or get intimate with. Now that stupid Sergio had kissed him.

Eric looked into the mirror as he rubbed on his lips. He could still taste Sergio on them and those images of them kissing couldn’t just go away.

His eyes were red from crying and he was feeling a little bit cold. When he looked at himself in the mirror, he froze and just stared at the mirror.

“What are you doing, Eric!” He muttered, slowly starting to rub his tears. “Why are you letting him make you cry like this? You’re stronger than this and you’re smarter than this. It was just a kiss and it meant nothing to you. It’s not like he’s coming into your life.”

He opened the tap and washed his face clean. He looked much better and he knew what else had to be done to be completely fine. He needed to take a really hot shower. And that was what he was gonna do.

‘I’ll not let you get any closer, Sergio.’ He vowed, clenching his fist. ‘I will push you away, far away. You’ll be sorry for that kiss.’

That was a promise.

***

Sergio kept on turning on his comfy bed, failing to sleep no matter what he did. His heart was racing and his breaths were a bit harsh. He kept on thinking about what had happened that afternoon under the rain.

He could remember the kiss, the moans, the embrace and the way that kiss had taken him by surprise. He hadn’t really planned on it and honestly, he was supposed to be happy. But the effect that it had on him was something he hadn’t expected.

He lay on his back with his head on his palms, staring at the ceiling while images of them kissing played at the back of his mind. At one point, he got so lost that he didn’t even realize that he was smiling and licking his lips.

‘I don’t know what is making you resist me, Eric.’ He thought as he took in a deep breath. ‘But that kiss we had shared was wonderful. In fact, the way you responded to my kiss has even motivated me to continue pursuing you. It will only be a matter of time before you give in to my charms. And then you’ll be in my bed.’

He didn’t even realize that he was chuckling to himself.

‘If a kiss can feel that way…’ He paused and moaned, rubbing on his lips sensually. His hormones were slowly taking over and he was getting horny. ‘…I wonder how sex with you will feel like. I can already imagine you moaning my name while I drive you insane. It’s a pity you had to be a part of this little bet. But when Sergio is challenged, he always has to prove them wrong.

I am so sorry for this. But like they say, don’t hate the player. Hate the game. Surely, all of us will go our separate ways after this.’

He took a deep breath and continued imagining and planning on how he was now gonna take his plan further. He needed to do it quick because the semester was only like two weeks from being over. He had to act fast.

***

“Okay like seriously, you guys my boyfriend is the best boyfriend ever.” Riya said, literally moaning. “What he did yesterday was absolutely amazing. I had no idea that when I went to his place, he’d give me such a gorgeous surprise. Isn’t it beautiful?” She asked as she extended her hand to show an expensive looking diamond bracelet.

“Wow!” Eric gasped, holding Riya’s hand sweetly. “This is so beautiful. I can’t even begin to imagine how much this must have cost.”

“That’s what happens when you’re in love.” Smith added, staring at the bracelet. “You’re willing to go miles just to see the one you love happy. That’s what love is about.”

The three friends continued going inside the building. They’d just come from having their lectures and they were a bit hungry. They just wanted to have some food in their tummies. Eric was dressed in a beautiful pure white shirt that was halfway buttoned up and tucked in a sexy skinny trouser with black shoes on his feet. He had his hair tied in a high fashion ponytail that made him look sexy as hell. So many eyes were on him that morning. His friends too were gorgeously dressed but of course, he was the best.

The three were almost exiting the building when suddenly a guard came rushing towards them.

“Excuse me, Sir…” He said, making them stop. “…sir Eric.”

Eric wondered why the guard was calling him. But that was when he saw that he was holding a beautiful red bouquet of flowers and a small expensive looking box.

“Sir, this was left for you by Mr. Alvarado.” The guard said with a smile, handing the small box. “Chocolates and flowers.”

He got the small box and he looked at it. It was truly chocolate, one of his favorite things on earth. And it had a note with it.

“What does it say?” Riya said happily, literally jumping.

‘I hope these flowers remind you of how much I like you and how sweet you are, like chocolates.’ The note read. ‘I am not sorry for kissing you the other day because it was the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me.’

Eric felt his anger slowly rising deep within him as images of their kiss flooded him. He looked at the guard and handed him back the chocolates, giving him a stern face.

“I don’t want them.” He said harshly.

“But sir…” The guard gulped. “…what am I supposed to do with them? He specifically instructed…”

“Throw them in the trash.”

Without even hearing what the guard had to say to him, he started going away from him.

“Eric, hey…”

“Riya if you’re about to talk about Sergio then drop it.” He stopped and frowned. “I don’t wanna hear anything that has to do with that sickle who is totally obsessed with me. Do you understand?”

Riya raised her hands like she was surrendering. “Yes, boss.” She teased, chuckling softly. “That is a no go topic.”

Eric smiled at her and just as they were about to turn, he got another surprise when he saw Diego rushing to him with a tall dark guy. God! Why couldn’t people just leave him alone?

“Hi, Eric!”

“Hey!” Eric smiled softly. “What’s up?”

“Well, remember my friend, Paul?” He said.

Eric smiled. “Yes, I remember.”

“Well,” Diego chuckled nervously. “Since it’s lunch time, we just decided to invite you for lunch. Are you free?”

Eric gave a smile. “Well, I can’t join you. You should have called first so that you shouldn’t have wasted your time coming here.” He looked at Paul and nodded. “It was nice seeing you again. Bye!”

Diego felt like an idiot when Eric just walked past him and left together with his friends rudely.

“Excuse me man…” Paul said with a frown on his face. “…I am so sorry for saying this but it just seems to me that he just gave you a cold shoulder right now.”

Diego chuckled, shaking his head. “No man. Me, a cold shoulder? He’s the kind that plays hard to get. I have got it under control.”

“Are you sure about what you’re about to do?” Paul asked. “He’s really beautiful and popular and you two are kinda friends but are you sure it’s going to work?”

“Why not?” He frowned and then burst into laughter. “Just take a very good look at me. I am classy, sexy, rich and also popular. And you also know me, I like it when a boy gives me such a hard time. It actually adds to my excitement. Let’s go and have lunch.”

The two men left happily.

***

Eric was seated at the edge of the pool with his legs in the water, busy smiling at his friends. He was holding a glass of pineapple juice, his favorite. He was only dressed in a sexy swimming trunks boxer that was really tight on him. His friends were in the pool and he was happy seeing them swim.

“Hey, what are you doing?” He giggled when Riya pulled on his legs.

“Trying to get you into the pool. It’s been almost thirty minutes since we arrived here and you haven’t even gotten wet. Let me remind you that you were the one that suggested this.”

“I know but…”

“No buts!” Riya swung her finger in the air. “You just have to come inside the pool. And besides, those guys over there have been checking you out since your arrival.”

Eric glanced at a group of guys that were staring at him with horny looks on their faces. He simply rolled his eyes and sighed.

“Alright, fine!”

He got up from where he sat and dived into the pool. He loved swimming because it always made him so happy. He had learnt how to swim after his maternal grandfather had taken him on a trip six years back at a resort, before he died. Although his grandfather had been mad at his mother for decisions that she had taken in her life, he loved him so very much and had even left a lot of money for his education after his death. Well, he didn’t have to worry about payments.

“Wanna race?” Smith yelled, pointing at his two friends. “Let’s see who’ll reach the other side fast.”

“You’re going down, Smith!” Eric hollered. “You too, Riya.”

The three friends laughed and then they started racing in the water. Unfortunately, Riya beat the two of them and she was really happy. They didn’t really get surprised since Riya was great at swimming. Back in high school, she was the best swimmer in school.

After a long time being in the pool, Eric decided to get out and go and get a drink. But the moment he got out, it was to look into the face of Sergio who was standing right in front of him. He had a smile on his face, his hands on his hips and he was wearing a really tight swimsuit and Eric saw the outline of his cock but he looked away.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Eric snarled, staring at the guy. “I thought I told you to stay away from me.”

Sergio chuckled happily. “And hello to you too.” He was so excited seeing that face after almost two whole days. “And I didn’t follow you here. I came here to relax.” And of course, it was a lie. “But now that I have seen you here, perhaps we can swim together. I have missed you.”

Eric gripped his hair, trying to make himself calm. “I can’t deal with this shit!”

He quickly turned to leave but he bumped into someone really hard and was sent flying into the pool.

When Sergio saw that, he didn’t know how he reacted fast but he quickly jumped into the pool and held Eric, gripping his waist tighter. He was swimming with the boy to the edge.

“I got you.” He whispered. “I won’t let you go.”

“Will you get your hands off me?” Eric snarled but the guy was still holding him.

Sergio carefully took him to the edge and Eric got out before Sergio got out. Eric could have sworn Sergio had been checking him out when he was getting out. And he had placed that stupid cock of his directly on his ass.

“Are you okay?”

Eric hit Sergio hard on the check. “What’s wrong with you, Sergio? You’re peeking through my swimsuit.”

“What?” Sergio gasped, raising his eyebrow. “I just…”

“Don’t you dare touch me again?” He warned. “I know how to swim alright. Didn’t you see me in the pool when you came here? I was alright so you didn’t need to save me.”

“Can you blame me?” Sergio asked. “I just panicked because I love you so much.”

Eric froze when he heard that word, the word that he didn’t wanna hear. “What?”

“I love you.” Sergio said softly.

“You know what, you’re crazy, you pervert!”

He started rushing angrily from there.

“I love you so much, Eric!” Sergio hollered, his voice filling the entire pool area. “I love you and I won’t give up on you.”

Eric covered his ears and started running away from there. Now he was sure that Sergio was crazier than he thought.

***

And that was what happened for the next one week at school. No matter what Eric did, insult him, slap him but the guy continued pursuing him. Every morning whenever he went to class, he always found flowers and chocolates waiting for him and whenever he was leaving, it was the same thing.

Sergio was following him at class, cafeteria and even when he went anywhere in town. It was becoming really annoying but something strange was also happening, Eric was starting to enjoy all this drama going on. There was just something strange that was happening in his heart. He couldn’t really understand it but it was happening.

He even reached the extent of hiding when he saw Sergio anywhere. Riya was telling him that he was starting to develop feelings but of course, it was just trash like he always said it was. Things were truly turning out different from the way that he had planned them.

Whenever he found a note from Sergio and started reading it, he always found himself smiling before he even realized he was doing it. And when he eventually finished reading it, he always told the one that had brought those things to either take them back to Sergio or throw them in the trash.

But as time went one, he found that he was enjoying all this and sometimes when it was quiet, he always wondered if Sergio had given up already only to be surprised with something greater than the previous one.

Could Riya have been right?

***

Eric was seated on the table in a restaurant near the school. There were just a few people since it was already evening. He was busy sketching in his pad though he didn’t really concentrate on it. The only thing that was at the back of his mind was what had been happening to him the past two weeks. Sergio had been doing all he could to impress him and make him fall in love with him.

It had been two freaking weeks. No matter what he did to discourage him or humiliate him, he always came back. No man had gone that far. They always gave up the first time when he humiliated them and sent them away. Could he have been in love like he always said? But it was impossible. The whole thing was making him mad because it was affecting him badly.

‘Men are such liars.’ Eric thought as he slowly drifted from the real world. ‘You’re such a liar, Sergio. You may say that you love me and that you’re willing to do anything to be with me but we both know what you really want from me. I won’t give it to you. I won’t make that mistake ever again.’

“Hello, hermosa!”

Eric was gotten out of his thoughts when he heard a deep familiar voice. He raised his head to stare into a handsome smiling face. He had no idea why he got so angry when he saw him. Diego was dressed in a beautiful black designer’s suit with a white shirt inside. He was leaning on the table, probably eyefucking the beautiful boy.

“What can I do for you, Mr. Sanchez?” He asked with a stern face.

Diego chuckled when he heard that. “Mr. Sanchez? What happened to addressing each other as Eric and Diego? Why are you being so formal?”

Eric sighed, slowly passing his pencil on his sketch. “What do you want, Mr. Sanchez?”

Diego grinned, getting closer to the boy’s face. “I want you!”

Eric felt anger beat him up like he was in a war. He slowly raised his head and he didn’t miss that glint of lust when his eyes locked with Diego. Finally, the truth had come out. Eric was serious and he’d never been as serious as he was at that time. He raised an eyebrow, watching as the guy’s smile just went overboard.

“Come on, Eric. Let’s not play games anymore. We’re too old for that.” Even as he spoke those words, Diego’s heart was already racing. “I want you and I cannot hide it any longer. I want to go out with you. I want you to be my boyfriend.” He even got closer. “I want you to be my lover.”

Eric smiled teasingly. “I admire your honesty. You’re right. We’re too old for these games. We shouldn’t dilly-dally at all. So I’ll go straight to my point.”

He began rubbing on his temple seductively and watched as Diego’s smile brightened up his face.

Then his face got stern. “I don’t like you.” He said hoarsely and watched as Diego’s smile began fading. “I don’t want to go out with you. I don’t want to be your boyfriend and most of all, I don’t want to be your lover. So don’t waste your time on me. Go practice your moves on someone else because I am not interested.”

Diego felt like someone had stabbed him in the heart. That wasn’t how he had planned on things to go. He now had a blank face.

“I am sure you know your way out of here. Unless you came to buy something but if not, get the hell out of here. And please, let this not repeat itself.”

Diego had never felt so humiliated and insulted in his life before. He just rose, looked at the boy once and left angrily. He felt like everyone was looking at him, judging him.

Eric went back to his sketch but he realized that he couldn’t concentrate anymore. His mood had been completely ruined. He was now angry and he knew what he had to do. He quickly picked up his sketch book, his bag and left the restaurant.

But as soon as he got out, he got another surprise when he saw Sergio coming towards him with a smile.

“Eric, hi!” Sergio chuckled.

“What do you want now?”

“Well, I never knew you came here.” Sergio said with a smile. “Anyway, I was just wondering if you were free. I wanted to take you somewhere.”

“And what makes you think I’d go with you?” He asked harshly. “Stop wasting your and my time because it will never work.”

He passed Sergio and started going away and that was when he spotted Diego standing with his hands in his pocket looking really sad and a bit pissed. He took a glance behind and saw that Sergio was following him and he had a perfect plan to ditch him.

“Diego!” He said happily, rushing to him.

Diego raised his face and saw the boy with a beautiful smile. “Yes!”

“I just realized that I don’t have anything to do after this. Would you like to have dinner with me?” He asked. “Your call. We can have it anywhere you want.”

“S-sure, of course.” He stuttered, trying his best to smile. “I know a great place. Let’s go.”

Eric coiled his arm with Diego and the both of them left. They went to Diego’s Range Rover Evoque and drove off but that was after Eric looked at Sergio who was standing there looking a bit mad. Eric was satisfied.

They drove for like five minutes…

“So where do you want to go?” Diego asked excitedly. “Do you want to eat in a fancy restaurant or go to a five star hotel? Or would you rather go for an adventure with me? I know a perfect place.”

Eric chuckled softly. “I am going home.” He said simply.

“What?” Diego gasped, a frown appearing on his face.

But Eric was already dialing a number. “Hello, Riya…. Can you come pick me at….”

But before he even finished his sentence, Diego grabbed the phone away from him and switched it off.

“What the fuck! What did you do that for?” Eric snapped.

Diego groaned angrily. “You know what, I don’t understand you. Earlier you were flirting with me and now what?” He barked. He’d never been so angry before. “Are you just toying with me, fucking with my feelings?”

“Diego, stop this car right now!” Eric ordered.

“You know what you are?” Diego snarled. He was starting to lose concentration of his driving. “You’re a tease. You just love playing games with us guys.”

Eric chuckled bitterly. “You can think about it however you like. I don’t give a hoot about your opinion. Just stop this car!” He yelled. But the guy was just driving and adding to his speed. “I said stop this fucking car, you idiot!” He hit him on the arm.

Diego got so furious that he abruptly stopped his car. Eric picked up his phone and bag, hissed and got out. But Diego wasn’t gonna let him go just like that. He furiously got out and closed his door with a bang. He rushed to Eric, gripped his arm and pulled him back.

“Not so fast!” He snapped. “If you think you can play with me then you’re wrong.”

He gripped Eric’s arms and started getting closer. But Eric wasn’t gonna let him. He tried to put up a fight but the guy was stronger. He was trying to kiss him but Eric wasn’t gonna let him.

“Somebody should teach you a lesson.”

“Let me go, Diego!” Eric yelled, his breaths became harsh. He knew he was in trouble and there was no one else on that road. “Let me go, you bastard!”

“Go on!” Diego finally let him, smiling like a rapist. “Put up a fight. It excites me the more. As you can see there’s no one else around here. I don’t care if we’re gonna do it in public but I must get a taste of you today. Don’t worry…” He rubbed on his crotch, chuckling to himself. “…you’re gonna enjoy it.”

With those words, he held Eric’s arms and pinned him to the car with his back to the car. He trying to kiss those lips but Eric wasn’t gonna let him. Diego had held him painfully.

“Let me go, Diego!” He cried. “You’re hurting me!”

But Diego wasn’t gonna let him go. He was gonna have him whether the heavens liked it or not.

“Help!” He shouted at the top of his voice. He’d never been so scared. “Somebody please help!”

“You can’t resist this…” Diego laughed.

“Please!” Eric cried. “Help me!”

They were still struggling with each other when Eric heard the sound of a car and a door opening quickly. Then suddenly, Diego was ripped away from him and the next thing was the sound of a punch. When he turned, he found Diego on the ground with a bleeding nose.

Before he even realized it, he felt someone holding his hands. “Are you okay, Eric?”

It was Sergio, his savior. Eric had never felt so happy seeing Sergio before. Tears welled up in his eyes when he saw him and he wanted to hug him. But before he could even say anything…

“You’ll pay, you bastard!”

Sergio heard the man’s voice and was about to act. But when he turned, it was to find to a fist flying in his face. It landed on the side of his mouth, sending him flying to the hard tarred road. He felt pain slip through his system like a bolt of electricity and his body jerked right before he tasted his own blood.

He tried to get up but got another one close to the eye but that one wasn’t that painful. He furiously rose and kicked the guy, sending him back to the floor. He was so mad that he was ready to kill the idiot for even thinking of touching Eric.

He went closer for another punch but Eric blocked him and held his arms.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing, huh?” He yelled. “Don’t think that just because he’s alone it makes him weak. I am really with him so…”

“Well, it’s none of your business!” Diego shouted when he rose.

“You… you…”

“Sergio, please, that’s enough!” Eric said, holding him tightly. “Don’t worry about this. Let’s just go.”

“Should I see you anywhere near Eric, I’ll destroy you.” Sergio warned.

“That’s enough!” Eric said.

Sergio had never felt himself get mad. He held Eric’s hands and both of them rushed to his expensive black Ford Kuga. He opened the door for Eric and as he was going to his own side, he gestured to Diego that he was gonna kill him. He drove off with Eric, leaving the stupid looking man alone.

***

“Ouch!” Sergio groaned when Eric slowly passed a cotton wool with alcohol on his bruise near his mouth.

He was seated on the couch with Eric tending to his bruise which was gonna take at least a day to heal. Eric was really close to his face and he could feel his hot breaths on his face which made his hormones go crazy. The good thing was that they were in Eric’s apartment so Sergio knew where he lived.

“You know what, you should have let me kill that guy.” He said harshly. “He’s such an asshole. Who does he think he is? He thinks you are his property.” But Eric was quiet. He was just busy tending to the guy. “Why do you keep going out with him? This isn’t the first time I have seen you two together.”

“I will go out with anyone I please!” Eric said hoarsely without even looking at him.

Sergio looked at the boy and smiled. “That kind of thinking gets you in trouble. Are you in a relationship with him?”

“None of your business!” He said without even caring. He was now staring into the guy’s face. “Saving me from Diego doesn’t give you the right to tell me what I should or shouldn’t do.”

Sergio smiled. “Do you even like him?”

“Why don’t you just shut up?”

“Is he your type of guy?” Sergio teased, winking. “You like someone who’s not good looking, wears a suit, has short hair and hits like a girl. That kind?”

“Shut up!” Eric groaned angrily. The guy was getting on his nerves.

He shook his head and continued with what he was doing.

“I still don’t understand why you keep going out with him. You’re very beautiful, rich and popular. You don’t need him. In fact, I think he needs you more than you do.”

Eric pressed hard on the bruise, making the guy groan painfully. “If I slap you on the face, will that make you shut up?”

“Well kissing me might work!” He said with a moan.

Eric stared into the guy’s face, getting lost in his eyes. That was the first time he got closer without being forced. The guy was really handsome. He took a deep breath, giving a gloomy sigh.

“You’ve stopped bleeding.” He got up. “Now go and see a psychiatrist.”

He tried to go away but the guy pulled him back that they were faces were closer. “Eric, I don’t understand why you don’t like me. I am a nice guy and I just want a chance to be with you. What can I do to make you like me even if it is just a little bit?”

Eric smiled. “Mr. Sergio Alvarado, thank you very much for your help.”

He tried to move but the guy even pulled him closer. When he felt those breaths on his face, he felt frozen. He was staring into those eyes, getting lost in them and seeing a fire that he hadn’t seen in them before. It was too much for him and what he felt was strange. It was like something was dragging him closer to the guy.

The space that was in between them was slowly getting smaller and smaller. Eric felt like he needed to try it. He needed to kiss those lips again. But just when their lips were almost touching, the door flung open and ruined the moment.

“Eric I…..” It was Riya and she stood in the doorway like she had seen a ghost. “I am sorry. I didn’t know…”

“Sergio, you may leave.” Eric said softly, staring at him. “Thanks.”

Sergio stared at Eric for a few seconds before he picked up his car keys and started leaving. Riya waved at him as he left and she was smiling. When he left, she closed the door behind her and went to Eric, wrapping her arms around him.

“Oh my God, you didn’t tell you and Sergio were an item now.” She squeaked, jumping like a kid. “Oh my God, you’re so cute together.”

Eric chuckled, raising an eyebrow. “What are you talking about?”

“Don’t try to deny it. If I didn’t come in, you two would have surely kissed.”

“Riya!” Eric chuckled. “You’re just seeing what your mind wants you to see. Anyway, before you start asking the reason why he was in my house, I brought him here to come and tend to his wounds since he got hurt while trying to save me from…” He sighed gloomily, passing his hands through his hair. “…from Diego earlier.”

“Save you?” Riya gasped, a frown appearing on his face. “Why would he save you from Diego?”

Eric looked at his friend and opened his mouth but for a few seconds, no word came out of his mouth. Riya gestured, shrugging.

“Well, he tried to take advantage of me and…”

“What?” Riya gasped, her eyes widening. “That son of a bitch tried to take advantage of you? How?”

“Well…” Eric knew he was gonna regret what he was about to say. “…do you remember that time I called?” She nodded. “Yeah, I was trying to avoid Sergio so I accepted Diego’s dinner proposal, literally. And when I changed my mind, he tried to take advantage of me right in the middle of the road. Fortunately, Sergio arrived and he saved the day.”

“That bastard.” Riya groaned, clenching her fist. “He’s gonna get it from me, I swear. Why don’t we file charges?”

“No!” Eric sighed. “I don’t think that’s necessary. He won’t show his stupid face to me again.”

“And you too, I told you the game you were playing was too dangerous.” Riya was angry. “I told you that Diego couldn’t be trusted and…”

“I have learnt my lesson.” Eric chimed in. “I swear.”

“So does that mean you’ve decided to give Sergio a chance?” She smiled happily.

“What? No!”

“There we go again.” She rolled his eyes. “Anyway, let’s just talk about something else. But when I see that bastard, I will kick him in the nuts and he’ll never try this nonsense with anyone again.”

“The floor is yours.” Eric slowly bowed, making Riya laugh.

“Anyway, two days from now, one of our course mates is holding a grand birthday for herself at her house. We’ve both been invited and we’re going.”

“What?” Eric gasped. “Two days from now? You’re gonna have to go with Smith because I am meeting with mommy late afternoon two days from now and even if I wasn’t, I wouldn’t attend that party. You know me and parties.”

“Smith is going home for the weekend, remember?”

“Oh yeah, but I am not going. The few parties I have been to since I came to this school are enough. I don’t want boys at the party to have their eyes all over me and hitting on me. I don’t like that. And besides, such parties usually have beers and not juice so thank you very much.”

Riya sighed. “You’re probably right. It is not a good idea to go there. We’ll just find something fun to do. So…” She looked at him with a teasing smile. “When the hero saved the day, did you give him a hero’s kiss.”

“Okay, I think I am going to shower.” He said with a chuckle as he started heading to his bedroom.

“Eric, come on!”

***

“Oh my God!” Steve gasped as soon as Sergio made it inside the house. “Dude, what’s going on? Were you involved in a fight?”

“Yeah,” Henry shrugged. “Where did you get that bruise on your cheek?”

“No! Well…” He sighed. “…kinda! But I didn’t plan on it. Eric was…”

“Eric!” Henry chimed in and burst into laughter, holding his chest. “Eric gave you that bruise?” He pointed. “I knew he could slap but punches? That’s a new one?”

“Dude!” Sergio frowned, shaking his head. “Eric didn’t give me that bruise. There was some son of a bitch that was trying to hurt him. He tried to take advantage of him and I thank God I arrived there when I did otherwise, he’d have probably raped him.”

“What?” Steve gasped, his eyes widening. Even Henry wasn’t laughing anymore. “Someone tried to take advantage of him? How?”

“I don’t know how it happened but I am gonna kill that bastard if he gets an inch close to Eric.”

Steve was confused with the way Sergio was acting. He looked at Henry and the both of them got worried. They’d never seen their friend that mad.

“Dude… you’re acting a bit weird.” Steve muttered. “It’s either the blow you got was really hard or… you’re falling in love with Eric. Do you love him?”

Sergio frowned, shaking his head. “Dude! I have a boyfriend whom I love with every fiber of my being. Why the fuck would you even ask that?”

“Sorry!” Steve raised his hands like he was surrendering. “I was just trying to be sure. But Sergio, it is not worth it.” Steve sighed, resting his hand on his shoulder. “Look at you right now. I have never seen you with a bruise. It seems this stupid game isn’t going anywhere. You’ll only get hurt. Today it’s a bruise. Who knows what tomorrow might be.

It’s been two weeks already and you’re not making progress. No matter what you’ve done to impress this boy, it isn’t working. Just give up and let Henry win this stupid game.”

“What?” Sergio chuckled bitterly. “Everything that I am getting including this bruise will be paid for in the end. I will not let just some boy prove me wrong. I will surely win this game and that’s a promise.”

“But…”

“I will talk to you later.” He said as he walked past him. “I need to shower.”

Steve was really worried with were this was going.

“I am so enjoying this.” Henry laughed as he took a seat on the couch. “This is actually better than any soap opera.”

Steve looked at his friend and just sighed. He was still worried.

***

“Well, you know what they say.” Eric laughed, hitting on Riya’s shoulder. “There’s a lot ways you can kill a rat and…”

But he stood still staring in front of him like he was lost. He took a quick glance behind to try and check if he was in the right place but it was clearly the right place and he was staring at his door. He was really surprised and he could have sworn that he was in the wrong place. Even Riya saw it.

Right at his door, there were a lot of flowers, well two huge bouquets of flowers that were right at his door with a few bouquets and a basket that he didn’t see what was inside.

“What the fuck!” He groaned as he quickly rushed there.

Eric was from having a lecture. He was dressed sexily in a green designer’s t-shirt with a black skinny jean and white snickers. His beautifully colored hair was loose and he was looking sexy.

Once he reached the big bouquets of flowers, he found a note with them that he quickly took.

‘Please forgive me for what happened yesterday. I didn’t know what came over me. You just pushed me to the wall and I shouldn’t have reacted that way. I love you so much and I wouldn’t want anything to come between us. Forgive me!’

Eric clenched on the note angrily, throwing it on the floor. “He really has some nerves sending me these stupid flowers.”

“Who?” Riya frowned.

“Diego!” Eric sighed in frustration, feeling like calling him and giving him the greatest insult ever.

“How dare he even decide to do this after what he did last night!” He said harshly. “Who the fuck does he think he is? He should be thanking the heavens we didn’t press any charges for attempted rape. Does he think flowers and whatever he has sent is gonna pay for what he tried to do? He’s so stupid and full of himself.”

“I swear, I won’t spare him.” Eric clenched his fists. “I will not let it go this time. This idiot won’t…”

“Oh my God this is so sweet!” Riya shrieked, literally jumping.

Eric was wondering what had made Riya suddenly change her mood. He looked in her direction and got surprised when he saw her holding an opened basket on which there was a tiny white puppy, a Chihuahua. He got shocked and he rushed to her.

Before he even spoke to her, he found her holding a note which he quickly grabbed from her.

“This is so sweet. Oh my God!”

‘I didn’t know what to send to you this morning. Perhaps you’re tired of my flowers so I’ve decided to change into something a little different, something that will keep you company when you’re alone. Hope you like it and accept it.’

“Oh my God, Sergio really knows how to make someone fall in love with him!” Riya was excited. “What should we name her?”

“Nothing!” Eric said harshly, taking the basket and the puppy from her. “We’re taking it back to him. He’s simply gone insane.”

“What?” Riya gasped in shock. “What are you talking about? He sent it 0with love, right?”

“Love my ass?” Eric chuckled bitterly. “Accepting anything from that idiot will actually put me on the line. I don’t want him to think that we’re having something between us.”

“You’re no fun!” Riya said, folding her arms on her chest. “I was just starting to form a bond with that dog.”

“Well you can have your boyfriend buy you one.” He added. “Now how do I get this thing back to him? I don’t even know where he stays.”

Riya scratched her head. “Well… I… I have his line.”

“What? How? When? Anyway, just give it to me right now.”

Riya smiled sheepishly giving the phone to Eric. When Eric went to the dialer, the first name he found was Sergio’s. He looked at his friend and she dropped her eyes to the floor. He didn’t wanna get any crazy ideas and he didn’t wanna waste time. He quickly dialed the number and it wasn’t long before the idiot answered.

‘Hello, Riya. I had sent something to Eric. Did he like it?’

“Riya, huh?” Eric said angrily. “So that’s how you’ve been keeping this up?”

‘Err…. Eric…” Sergio chuckled on the other end. ‘Hi!’

“Well, sorry to burst your bubble but I am not really interested in whatever you’ve sent me. As a matter of fact, I would like to return it as soon as possible.”

‘What?’ Sergio sounded surprised. ‘Why? I had sent that with love.’

“Give me the address where I should post this right now.” He demanded.

‘But…’

“I am not joking.” He warned.

‘Fine! But… but I will only accept it when you bring it to me personally.’

“Am I crazy?” Eric laughed.

‘Then keep it. In my mind…”

Eric groaned, gripping on the phone harder. “Where are you?”

‘I am going to a club house. It’s about 30 minutes’ drive away from school. Can you meet me there?’

Eric rolled his eyes. “Fine! Just send me the address on this same phone. I will…”

‘Why don’t you just give me your phone?’

“Am I crazy? Just send it here and see you later, Mr. Alvarado.”

With those words, he cut the call and groaned at Riya. “Since when have you been talking to this idiot?”

“Err… in self-defense, I haven’t been talking to him about you.” Riya said with a sheepish smile. “We’ve just been talking.”

“Whatever!” He sighed. “Help me throw all these flowers in the trash can. I will meet up with Sergio to give him back what he had sent.”

“With pleasure!” Riya chuckled. “But…”

“You’re not getting your phone back. Not until I come back.”

“What? But Scott might call anytime soon.”

“Good!” He gave a teasing smile. “That will be punishment enough for betraying me.”

He turned and walked away.

“Shit!” Riya muttered, clenching her fist. “Me and my big mouth!”

***

Sergio parked his car and started making his way inside the beautiful clubhouse. It was the most beautiful and most luxurious clubhouse in the city and his family was part of that club. In fact, his mother was a board member of that club. So he had some privileges that others didn’t have. He always hanged out there with his boyfriend when he was in the country. Of course, he never brought his bitches there because his mother couldn’t allow it. That day he had come to meet his mother for something extremely important.

He was dressed in a pure white shirt, a blue tight jean, expensive snickers and black sunglasses. He had a gorgeous sexy smile on his face as he thought about Eric and what he was gonna say once he got there.,

He was so completely lost in his fantasy world that he didn’t even see where he was going. The next thing he felt was bumping hard into someone and a thud on the floor. He came out of his reverie and fortunately for him, it wasn’t a person that had fell but rather a bag.

“Oh my God, I am so sorry!” He apologized as he knelt to pick up the bag.

“My goodness, watch where you are going.” Came an angry voice.

“I am sorry!” He apologized as he rose to give the guy the bag.

But as soon as the guy saw him, his frown suddenly turned into a smile, a seductive one. Sergio knew that look very well. The guy was probably his age, average in terms of beauty and short dark hair. He was dressed in a sexy black jumpsuit.

“Are you okay?” He said as he removed the sunglasses. “I am really sorry!”

“Yeah,” The guy said softly, biting his lips. “Don’t worry about it. Err…” he quickly extended his hand. “…by the way I am Dennis. Hi!”

“Hello!” Sergio said, shaking the guy’s hand. “I am Sergio Alvarado.”

“Wow, it’s finally nice to meet you.” The guy was literally undressing him with his eyes, giving him those come fuck me eyes. “You’re the guy everyone here has been talking about. I feel very lucky to finally meet you.”

“Wow! Thanks…”

“I’ll give you my card.” Dennis said as he withdrew a card from his pocket, handing it over to Sergio. “My numbers are over there.”

At that same moment, Eric arrived and as soon as he saw the two guys that were closer, talking to each other, he got a bit mad and his face got stern. He had no idea why he felt that way.

“You can call me anytime.” Dennis added. “I am available anytime for a cutie like you. And I am also single.”

“Wow! That’s nice.” Sergio smiled as he glanced at the card. “And you also work here? How come I haven’t seen you here before? How long have you been working here?”

“Since last year.” Dennis blushed.

Eric slowly approached them, trying to contain himself.

“Last year?” Sergio asked, nodding. “Wonderful. I wonder why I haven’t seen you yet because I mostly spend my time here.”

Eric rolled his eyes. “Excuse me!”

Sergio felt his heart pound when he heard Eric’s voice. Both he and Dennis looked at the boy but Sergio had a crazy idea up his sleeve. He was gonna test Eric. He chuckled softly, ignoring Eric and looking at Dennis instead.

“My God, you’re like the most popular guy at this club.” Dennis chuckled happily. “Everyone’s been talking about you. It’s like I am meeting my idol. Can I please have your autograph?” The guy opened a notebook.

“Sure!” Sergio nodded, taking a pen to give the guy what he wanted.

Eric was getting annoyed. “Must you two flirt here at the entrance?”

Sergio signed and gave the guy back the notebook. “So I’ll see you around?”

“Excuse me!” Eric hollered but no one was paying attention to him.

“Sooner than you think, cutie!” Dennis winked. He then diverted his eyes to Eric, eyeing him from head to toe. “And who are you?”

“You don’t know who I am.” Eric said hoarsely. “So know your place. Make yourself scarce.”

He looked at Sergio who was staring back at him with a brilliant smile on his face. But he realized that Dennis was still there and he was making him so damn mad. He looked at him, giving him a stern face.

“Get lost!” He barked in the guy’s face.

“Hey! What’s with you?” Sergio asked as Dennis left. “Can’t you see I was talking to my friend?”

He tried to call him back but Eric hit his hand, gesturing him a warning.

“What’s the matter with you?” Sergio shrugged. “Don’t tell me you’re jealous?” He was now sure that Eric had gotten jealous when he had seen him with that guy.

“What?” Eric raised an eyebrow. “And why would I be jealous? It’s not like you and I are in a relationship or something.” He took Sergio’s hand angrily and put the basket there. “And here’s your gift and your puppy back as promised. I don’t need it and leave me alone. Now you can continue with flirting. Good day!” He turned and started leaving.

“I thought you were gonna stay a bit. I was gonna have lunch with my mom. You can come with me so that I can introduce you and…”

“I am not interested.” He said as he glanced behind. “Why don’t you invite whoever that guy was and introduce him? I am sure he’d love that.”

He left Sergio in awe, standing there with a smile on his face. That had been really interesting. He watched as the boy watched sexily and classily to his car and drove off.

“You’re so funny!”

He turned and went inside to meet his mother.

***

Eric was seated at the table in the fancy restaurant, looking hot as usual. He had his hair tied in a high fashion ponytail which made him look even more handsome. He was wearing a white designer’s shirt that was halfway buttoned up and a black skinny jean with white snickers. It was late afternoon.

He was holding a folk, playing with his food and he was so deep lost in his thoughts. It was like he wasn’t even there. Eric felt a hand on his shoulder and he almost jumped up. It was his mother. Shit, he’d even forgotten that she had been there with him.

She was looking really worried but also really beautiful in a red dress with her hair tied in a bun and her makeup on point. She was looking really young and one would have mistaken her for his sister instead of his mother.

“Eric!” She said, squeezing his shoulder. “Are you okay? You seem lost in deep thought. Tell me what’s on your mind, sweetie!”

Eric gave a fake smile. “I am okay. I was just thinking of something unimportant. Don’t worry.”

“Honey!” She moaned, rubbing his hand sweetly. “I don’t want you to take to heart what we had discussed the last time we had met or what I had told you. I can only imagine what you are going through and I am sorry for it.” She apologized. She felt really terrible for putting her son in such a situation.

“You know what I like, I love the fact that very soon after you graduate, you’ll be able to start a new life. I want you to start anew far away where you won’t ever face these troubles again. It hurts me to see you like this.”

“Mom…” He sighed gloomily, trying to contain his sad mood. “Grandpa always told me that in life, it doesn’t matter what you have. What matters is who you have. If starting anew with you far away will make you happy, I’ll gladly do it. But even when I am rich, I just want you to be with me.”

Laurel chuckled softly. “Honey, I know that sometimes you feel that the constant struggle that you go through, no matter how much, it will never be enough!”

Eric was getting emotional. He knew that Laurel knew him better. He couldn’t hide anything from her when it came to his emotions.

“I might be struggling mom but I live a comfortable life. Whenever trouble blooms in my life and when I get insulted by some people, it just pushes me to work harder so that I can change my life. But I also have to know my expectations because if I don’t achieve my dreams, I will feel like a failure and that’s what I am really scared of.”

“But I am right here with you, baby.” Laurel held his hand tighter. “I will always hold your hand through it all.”

Eric felt a tear going down his cheek and he didn’t even bother rubbing it.

“I consider myself lucky because I have a mother like you.” He said softly. “You’ve helped me in so many ways. The situation might not be as I had wanted it but with you around, it’s bearable.”

Laurel got emotional too and tears welled up in her eyes. “I am so proud of you, my baby. You’re gonna grow up to be a very wise and very successful man. Whatever you need, don’t hesitate to call me. I am ready to go out of my ways to see you happy.”

“Thank you so much, mommy. You make everything seem so simple whenever I am with you. You’re a strong woman because even though you know exactly what you’re going through, you never let it affect you. Whenever I am with you, I forget about how hard our life really is.

You wanna know the truth, mom?” He asked as he rubbed his tears. “Every time I see you working really hard just to see me happy, I keep telling myself that a time will come when you’ll no longer have to work as hard as you do. It will be my turn to make you happy and smile.”

Laurel couldn’t fight her tears. She opened her arms wide, gesturing for him to hug her. Eric chuckled happily and rushed to her, hugging her tightly. He didn’t mind who saw them. All he wanted was to hug his mother and feel better.

“I love you so much, son!”

“Love you more!”

Eric and laurel hugged for what felt like hours but it was just mere seconds. They didn’t wanna pull from that hug because it felt so wonderful and took away all their troubles.

“Wow! How emotional!” Came a voice, a really familiar voice.

They slowly pulled from the hug only to see a shocking surprise. It was Laurel and she was standing right in front of them with her arms folded and a mocking smile on her face. She was wearing really expensive looking clothes and the highest heels Eric had ever seen. She was with another woman who looked like she had beef with his mother. Seeing her, Eric’s mood instantly changed. He got really mad that he clenched his fists.

“Who knew that I would I find you two here, in an expensive and classy restaurant?” She chuckled bitterly. “I didn’t know they allowed sluts here.”

Eric tried to move but his mother quickly gripped his hand. Laurel was really mad and hurt but the last thing she wanted was to cause trouble, especially one that would hurt her son.

“What do you want, Giada?” Laurel asked softly. “Please, leave us alone. We just wanna be in peace so…”

“Really?” She rolled her eyes. “You want peace after you’ve refused to give my family peace. How dare you! Can you imagine?” She groaned, looking at her friend.

The woman sighed in frustration now looking at Eric. “I guess it must really run in the blood.” She said bitterly. “Her and her son really have no shame. I hear that he’s been sleeping around at his school with rich students and even lecturers.”

Eric felt like someone had just pinched his heart. He slightly closed his eyes, trying to tell himself that what the woman had just said about him was a dream. He knew himself and he wasn’t gonna hold himself.

“I don’t even know why such people are allowed in places like these. They are…”

“Ma’am!” Laurel sighed, trying her possible best to remain respectful. “Please, whatever you have to say, say it all to me. Leave my son out of it. You can insult me all you want but I will not allow you to insult my son. We just came here to eat and talk.”

“And you have the nerve to come here.” She added, laughing. “Women like you and your son are the reason why we’re afraid of leaving our husband alone.”

“Forget it,” Giada said with a teasing chuckle, holding the woman. “They’re not worth our time. Let’s just go and have a seat while we wait for our darling husbands.”

They looked at Eric and Laurel in disgust and went to sit to the next table which was near Eric’s. Eric was really mad. His heart was racing terribly and he felt like punching something. He felt his mother’s hand on his shoulder and he looked at her.

“Please sit, my love. Let’s just eat and forget about them.”

Eric groaned angrily and sat furiously, gripping a table knife from the table. He wanted to forget about them but it was so difficult. Even from where he sat, he could hear the two women talking.

“She really has no shame.” The woman said in anger. “She just comes here looking for whom to seduce.”

Eric had been trying to do what his mother had told him but…

“It’s a pity that boy has followed in her footsteps. He’s such a whore and he sleeps with everything that moves.”

Giada laughed. “What do you expect? Birds of the same feather, ugly creatures.”

Eric had had it. He furiously rushed to where the two women were seated.

“Eric!” Laurel gasped in fear, rising from the chair. She was really scared but it was too late. Eric had already reached the woman’s table.

“Excuse me!” Eric snapped, hitting his hands on the table. “What the fuck did you say?”

“What nonsense?” Giada snarled, surprised when she saw Eric on the table. “What the hell do you think…”

“How dare you!” He snapped. “Don’t you two have anything to talk about? Stop making comments about my personal life because I don’t make comments about yours.”

“Eric!” Laurel gripped his arm, trying to pull him from there but he just shrugged her off.

“And you!” Eric was now staring at the woman, eyeing her in disgust. “You have the nerves to talk about ugliness? Have you taken a very good at yourself in the mirror? If your husband is cheating on you, would you blame him? In fact, he is wrong for cheating on you. He should have left you for another woman instead.”

The woman felt like someone had just poured anger on her. She furiously rose and backhanded Eric so hard that he took a step behind. It hurt like hell.

“How dare you, you bastard!” The woman snapped, breathing like she was in labor. “How dare you talk to me like that, you illegitimate child! Don’t you have manners for your elders anymore?”

She was shouting at the top of her voice that everyone was now on their feet, watching the drama going on.

“Didn’t this bitch ever teach you any manners?”

“Did you just…” Eric paused and laughed as he looked at the woman. “…did you just lay your hand on me?”

“And I will do it all over again if you don’t learn to talk to me with manners.”

Eric chuckled bitterly. Then he did something even more stupid. He took a bowl of soup that was on the table and threw it on her. She gasped in shock but luckily for her, the soup wasn’t hot enough to burn her. Her eyes widened and when she raised her head to look at him, he pushed her angrily but lucky for her, Giada who was equally shocked was right there to hold her before she could fall. Everyone had their hands covering their mouths.

“Eric, please, let’s go.” Laurel pleaded.

“No, mom!” Eric shook his head. “Till when will you allow such women to humiliate you? If you can take it, I cannot. Don’t these old hags have anything to…”

“Enough!” Came a roar.

Eric was about to turn when all of a sudden Brice came in front of him and man was he mad. He was with another man who went straight to the talkative woman and held her tightly. He seemed mad even as he looked at Eric. Eric figured that was the husband but he didn’t care.

“That’s enough, Eric!” Brice roared, pointing angrily at him.

He couldn’t believe what he had just found. He had come dressed wonderfully with his friend, Harry to meet their wives for a special evening only to find that drama. He was mad.

“How many times have I warned you not to create a scene in public places?” He snarled. “What do you get by defaming my family in public?”

Eric chuckled bitterly, smiling angrily. “Welcome, Mr. Sandoval.” He gestured, slowly bowing. “You were sorely missed during this discussion. Actually, your favorite topic is going on.” He smiled teasingly. “Cheating!”

Brice clenched his fists, starting to breathe heavily. He was instantly swept by anger and he felt adrenalin preying on him.

“Fair, you’ve earned so many degrees, you even have a Ph.D. and you’re highly respected in society. So you think that you’re all high and…”

“Shut up!” Brice snapped. “Have you forgotten the way to speak to your father?”

“Oh!” Eric gasped in mock astonishment. “I am so sorry…” He paused and eyed the man in disgust from head to toe. “….father! What do I do? You started all this. All the peace and the decency in my family has been destroyed by you and your… wife!” He grimaced. “Till when will you hide that you are not a perfect man? Till when will you hide your affairs?”

Brice felt really cold and embarrassed by the words of his son. Giada was dumbstruck and Laurel felt tears rolling down her cheeks. She dropped her eyes to the floor because she knew there was no stopping him. Her son was just as stubborn as his grandfather.

“You can give betrayal any name but it’s always betrayal, Mr. Sandoval!”

“Eric!” Brice didn’t know where he got all the anger but he furiously raised his hand and gave his son a really dirty slap that made him drop his neck. It had hurt a lot and that was the first time Eric had ever been slapped by his father.

Laurel covered her mouth as more tears flooded her face. Giada gave an evil grin because she was enjoying the drama. That was the first time that she witnessed Brice physically handling his son. She had waited for it for a long time.

Eric on the other hand felt like a vessel of anger when he raised his face. His eyes were blood red and there were veins popping up in his neck. He felt so much pressure in his head that he thought it was gonna explode. His fists were clenched and he started getting closer to his father. He’d never felt as much anger as he did at that time.

“Eric!” Laurel rushed to him and stood in between them. “Please…”

“Hit me! Why did you stop?” Eric glowered, trying to get closer but his mother was blocking him.

“Eric, please!” Laurel sobbed, putting her hands together. “I beg you, just stop! Let’s go home and stop this.”

“Why are you stopping him?” Giada yelled. “That bastard is disrespectful and he deserves this. But it’s not like we expected anything better from a boy you raised.”

Eric smiled through his pain. “What else can I hope from you?” He looked at his father. “You know what your problem is? Your life sucks. It consists of only one mode, destruction!”

Brice felt so much anger and disgust.

“I am sorry, mom!” He apologized. “I am not like you. I am not spineless.”

With one angry look at his father, Eric furiously turned and stormed out of there. His mother felt really weak. All eyes were on them and he could already see that everyone was blaming her. She looked at Brice, slowly turned, picked up her stuff and rushed after her son.

Brice felt like if he didn’t step out of there, he was gonna lose it. With a groan, he stormed out of there. Giada felt like murdering Eric. She felt really mad that the idiot had ruined all her plans. Now she was sure that Eric was truly gonna be a big problem in her life.

‘You’ll pay dearly for this Eric!’ She vowed, clenching her fists. ‘You’ll pay for this in the most painful way and that’s for sure. Just give me some time to find a way to destroy your life for good. You’ll wish for death. I swear!’

She stormed out of there together with her friend and her husband.

***

Brice furiously threw his jacket on the couch, breathing like a monster. He was looking red and his mood was just off.

“Did you see that? Did you see your son’s behavior?” He yelled. “He humiliated me.” He said with clenched fists. “I have never been humiliated so much in my entire life. My son, someone that is supposed to be respecting me as his father just gave me the biggest humiliation of my life. And you just stood there watching him insult me and my wife! Do you know how hard I have worked to be respected in society?” He yelled.

Laurel was in tears and she didn’t want any drama coming from Brice. As it was, she was already worried about Eric. He had refused to pick up any of her calls and Brice following her home wasn’t helping matters at all.

“This is your entire fault! You have pampered that boy too much! He has stooped so low that I am ashamed to call him my son now.”

Laurel raised her face, staring at the man who was acting up. She furiously rubbed her tears. “So you do feel shamed?” She asked, making him turn in surprise. “You’re ashamed to call him your son? Since when have you made him feel like he’s your son, huh? Tell me!”

“What do you mean?” He muttered.

“This is something new to me. So tell me, what is really troubling you?” She folded her arms on her chest. “Eric proved in front of everyone today that whatever you portray in public is actually a sham. However hard you may try, whatever you did 18 years ago and your affairs, you can’t hide them forever.” She was tearing up.

“What’s wrong is wrong. You not only ruined my life but you ruined my son’s life as well. Every day that passes, I get to be insulted by your wife and the people around me. My son gets to suffer simply because of your sins. Is it fair? He’s just a young man but the burden that he carries is just too much!”

Brice had tears in his eyes too because he regretted what he had done. Laurel didn’t deserve the kind of life that she lived. He kept on staring at her like he just wanted to hug her and kiss her and tell her how sorry he was.

“Why are you staring at me like that?” She asked. “What do you feel? Just because I allow you in here every time you come doesn’t mean that I have forgiven you for what you did. I only allowed you in here because I wanted my son to know his father and be with him. I was just trying to make my son grow up with his father. But today made me realize that he actually doesn’t need you.”

Brice’s heart started racing and torturing him. “I never had this misunderstanding, Laurel.” He said softly. “That’s because for the last seven years since we parted ways, I have seen you in pain and it hurts me every day. I thought you had forgiven me years ago?”

“No!” laurel shook her head. “I haven’t forgiven you. I was forced to forgive you.” She yelled. “That’s because for me, even after finding out about your betrayal 16 years ago, what was more important was for my son to grow up in a complete family filled with love. I just wanted to mend my shattered family. What can I say about you?” She chuckled bitterly.

“You just woke up one day and said you were gonna go to Laurel, lie to her and use her. We were so much in love. But you used that love against me and turned me into a fool. You cheated me on me with another woman when you went to study abroad, got her pregnant and married her abroad. When problems arose there, you still came back to me and got me pregnant. You married me in court with some stupid crazy excuse.”

Brice felt a tear go down his cheek and he didn’t even bother rubbing it.

“My son feels that I am weak. But he doesn’t know that to accept all this, a person needs tremendous strength. Despite everything you did and finding out, I supported you in everything. My only regret is not throwing you out of my life when I eventually found out that you had betrayed me. I would have gotten married again and my son wouldn’t have had to suffer.”

Brice started getting closer. “Laurel…”

“But my son made me realize today that we don’t need you. So please, get the fuck out of my house and never return.” She yelled, gesturing towards the door. “As far as I am concerned, you’re dead to me.”

Brice sniveled. “Laurel…”

“I only kept you around because I felt my son needed his father. But I have realized that he doesn’t so get the fuck out! Now!”

Brice’s face got wet with tears.

“Laurel…”

Laurel picked up his jacket from the chair, gripped his arm angrily and took him to the door. She opened the door and threw him out followed by his jacket. Brice remained standing there, staring at her with tears in her eyes. But she banged the door on his face and locked it.

She leaned towards the door and cried silently, falling to her knees. She was done being foolish and hoping that her family was ever gonna be complete again. Now all she was gonna focus on was her son and his happiness. She was gonna work really hard to make him happy. That was a promise.

***

The entire house was filled with loud music, students shouting and just talking. It wasn’t really a big house. It was a house that had only two floors but it was cool. The party was held at the back where there was a large swimming pool. There were some people swimming, others dancing and others drinking beer and others eating food. There were expensive decors and a lot of gifts.

And there they were, Eric and Riya. They’d just arrived and they were looking sexy as hell. Eric was dressed in a sexy gray see-through tight shirt and a black tight trouser that was see-through from the ankle downwards. He was wearing black snickers. His hair was made into a one sided braid which added to his sexiness.

Riya was dressed in a sexy off the shoulder black minidress with white heels and her hair was made in a messy side bun, making her look beautiful and attractive. But she was not really in the mood for a party that night. In fact, Eric had forced her to come to the party. She was supposed to be with her boyfriend.

“Hi Eric!”

“Steph!” Eric said happily, giving her a peck. She was dressed in a red mini dress and her makeup was on point. She was the birthday girl and she looked really happy upon seeing him. “You look really beautiful!”

She was holding a glass of cocktail and she was with another girl who was her best friend. They both looked happy.

“Thanks a lot!” She blushed. “I am so glad you are here. Riya told me you guys weren’t gonna come but seeing you here, my party has just gotten better.”

“Well, I just changed my mind at the last minute. Happy birthday!”

“Thanks!” Steph smiled. “Anyway, why don’t you two get seated and Jane here will get you some drinks and food.”

“Sure!”

Riya and Eric were taken to a beautiful table where they sat near the pool. It didn’t take long before Jane came with two glasses of what seemed to be brown juice. But the moment that Eric smelt it, he knew that there was beer there.

He looked at it, took the glass and smiled brightly. He was so depressed that day that he didn’t even care about anything. The slaps, the insults and everything that had happened had pissed him off. He just wanted to be wild and happy in order to forget that.

As he was about to take a sip, Riya quickly took the glass from him.

“What the hell do you think you are doing?” She quickly gave both glasses back to Steph. “Take them away. When we need something to drink, we’ll get it ourselves.”

Steph raised her hands like she was surrendering. “Alright! Enjoy!”

Then she left together with her friend.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Riya said harshly. “What were you about to do?”

“Riya, please!” He sighed in frustration. “Please, I just wanna have fun today. I don’t want any lectures.”

Riya shook her head angrily, trying to understand what was going on. He was acting really strange and she didn’t like it. She was a party girl and she would have been enjoying that party but she was very worried. She didn’t wanna Eric to get into trouble.

As the two friends were busy seated there, two good looking men came. They were all dressed decently in shirts and jeans and they had smiles on their faces.

“Hi! I am Ken!” The tall cute blonde one said. “And this is my friend, Teddy!”

“Hi!” Eric smiled brightly. “My name is Eric and this is my friend, Riya.”

“Nice!” The guy literally leaned on Eric’s chair. “But why aren’t you guys drinking?”

“Well, we don’t take alcohol or anything that has alcohol in it.”

“What?” Teddy chuckled nervously. “Everybody here is having fun and you two look a bit bored. Come on, have a drink.”

“Yeah!” Ken agreed, handing a glass of what seemed to be orange juice to Eric. “Here! You can have this. Or maybe you wanna have some food instead.”

“No!” Riya chuckled nervously. “We’re not eating or drinking anything right now. We are okay, right Eric?”

“Riya!” Eric muttered, signaling her with his eyes.

“Or maybe we can dance?” Teddy suggested. “Let’s dance!”

Eric nodded, getting ahold of Ken’s hand. “That would be lovely. Come on, Riya!” He hollered as he went together with the guy. “Let’s have some fun!”

“Alright!” Riya said with a sigh.

Eric, Riya and the two guys went to dance and Eric got really excited. He just wanted to party till dawn.

“Here!” Ken handed the full glass of the drink he was holding. “You can have this. It’s just juice!”

Eric smiled brightly. “It’s just juice?”

He then took the whole glass and emptied it into his mouth. It tasted funny, maybe he hadn’t drank it before but it was amazing. He demanded for another glass and another until he found himself getting really excited. He began shouting at the top of his voice, coiling his arms around Ken as he danced and moved to the music.

Meanwhile, Riya who was getting excited with the party and dancing happily with Teddy got the shock of her life when she glanced towards her friend and found him dancing happily. She froze and that was when she realized that something was wrong. She quickly rushed to him, pulled him away from Teddy and gripped his arm. Shit! He leaked of alcohol.

“Eric!” She gasped.

“What?” Eric chuckled. “Leave me!”

“You know what, that’s enough!” She took the glass from him and threw it on the floor. “You’re drunk.”

“No!” Eric laughed in a silly manner. “You’re the one who’s drunk.”

“Eric, stop it!” She snapped. “Come here.”

She took him to seat on a chair and he did, leaning on the table. Everything began spinning and he got really dizzy. He tried to get up but he couldn’t do it. Riya got really scared and she thought of what to do. She only had one option and that was what she was gonna do. She quickly left the party area.

As soon as she left, Ken got his opportunity. He rushed to Eric, gripped his arm sweetly and looked at him.

“Are you okay?”

Eric nodded. “I am okay.” He said, trying to get up. But he staggered and found himself in Ken’s arms.

“It’s okay. I will take you to rest in one of the rooms.” He wrapped an arm around him and the both of them started going inside.

But as they were leaving, Ken took a glance behind and winked at his friend who raised his thumb, giving an evil grin. Their plan had worked.

***

‘Hello!’

“Sergio, thank God I was able to get ahold of you.” Riya breathed in harshly.

‘What’s going?’ Sergio chuckled on the other end. ‘It’s kinda late.’

“I know but I am desperate here, Sergio.” She sighed, combing her hair with her fingers. “It’s Eric! He’s really drunk and I feel that something bad might happen if we don’t get out of here?”

“What?” Sergio gasped, feeling his heart pound in his chest. “Eric drunk? What happened?”

“It’s kinda long story but we came to a friend’s birthday party and he got drunk. We didn’t come with any car so I need you here, please.”

‘I am on my way.’ Sergio said. ‘Just send the address.’

Riya texted Sergio the address and she quickly rushed back to where she had left Eric. But when she got there, she got really scared when she couldn’t see him. She looked all around but he was nowhere to be seen. Even Ken wasn’t anywhere to be seen. Riya had never been as scared as she got at that time.

“Hey guys, have you seen Eric?”

But no one answered. Each of them was busy doing something. She just stood still and she began trembling in fear. She was really, really scared. She didn’t know what to do next but fortunately, in just less than 5 minutes, she saw Sergio rushing towards her. He was just wearing a black shirt that was half way buttoned and a white trouser. He looked really worried.

“Sergio!”

“Where’s he?”

“I don’t know.” Riya gasped, feeling sweaty all of a sudden. “He’s missing. I left him here when I came to call you and I didn’t find him. Sergio, I am so scared. What if something bad happened to him?”

Sergio gripped his hair, feeling a bit restless. He had no idea why he got really worried. But as he was looking around, he saw a guy with a girl kissing and going inside the house. He looked at Riya worried and held her hand.

“Come on, I think I know where he is.”

Sergio and Riya ran inside the house like the hounds of hell where after them. Sergio was gonna burst those doors like he was going crazy. And if anything had happened to Eric, he was gonna kill someone and that was a promise.

***

“Come on,” Ken said as he led the staggering Eric to the huge bed in front of them. “Come on, stay here.”

He led him on the bed carefully and the both of them got there. Eric was in a really bad state and he could feel it. Everything around him was spinning and he knew that he was gonna be sick. But aside from that, he was very scared.

“Thank you!” He muttered as he got himself comfortable on the bed. “You’re so kind.”

“You’re welcome!” Ken said as he got closer to the boy’s face.

Kenny was horny as hell. It had been ages since he’d wanted to fuck the boy in front of him. He was a senior and he couldn’t get out of school without getting a taste of the boy everyone had been dying to have. He was so painfully hard and the member in his pants wanted to rip through his boxer.

“Why is everything spinning?” Eric groaned.

Ken put his hand on Eric’s waist, his lips getting closer to the boy’s face. His heart was racing and his breaths were harsh. He started getting on top of Eric but the boy reacted and pushed him off.

“Stop it!” He said in a drunk voice.

“Alright, rest for a while. You’ll be better later.”

Eric was now feeling scared. He might have been drunk but he could already feel that he was in trouble. He tried to get up but couldn’t.

Ken couldn’t wait. He pinned Eric’s hands on the bed painfully and quickly got on top of him, attacking his neck which he started sucking on.

“Stay… stay away from me.” Eric cried. Trying to push the guy off of him. But he was just too strong for him. “Get off me!”

“You’re gonna love this.” Ken moaned as he kissed all over Eric’s neck. “I promise I won’t hurt you. I’ll be very gentle. You’re gonna enjoy this.”

“Stop it!” Eric cried but he couldn’t do anything.

Ken released his hands and quickly started unbuckling his belt. He needed to be done quick. But as soon as he started unbuckling, the door flung open and the next thing he felt was something gripping his neck and throwing him to the wall really hard. He hit his face hard and he had a terrible cut on his forehead and his nose broke. It hurt! Before he even fell to the floor, there was a lot of blood on his face.

“You stupid son of a bitch!” Sergio roared as he rushed to the guy with clenched fists. “How dare you touch him?”

Ken tried to get up but he received a kick in the gut and he cried at the top of his voice. Sergio gripped him by the neck, turned his head and gave him the hardest punch on the face. Before the guy could react, he gave him another.

“Sergio, stop it!” Riya said as she held his arm, taking him away from Ken. “Please, you’re gonna kill him.”

“Let me murder this idiot!” He barked. “How dare he touch Eric, my Eric? I will…”

“No!” Riya held him tighter. “Go to Eric! He needs you right now.”

Sergio quickly looked towards Eric and saw him moving slowly. He rushed to him, holding him tightly. “Eric, I am here!” But he didn’t respond.

He slowly put his arms around him and picked him up in his arms, getting him off the bed carefully. Then he started going away with Eric in his arms, bridal style. The noise had already attracted a lot of people and they were all watching.

Ken quickly got up, crying. “Who do you think you are? You’re gonna pay for this.”

Riya gave him a really tight slap that sent him to the floor. “You know what you are such a jerk!”

She spat on him and they took Eric out of there. That had been a close one.

***

“Careful!” Riya said as she made way for Sergio.

Sergio brought Eric inside the room and before he could lay him there, Eric threw up right on Sergio’s chest. But Sergio didn’t mind. He laid Eric carefully on the bed and felt relieved that he had saved him from that pervert whom he was gonna kill if he saw him again.

“I am sorry for that.” Riya gestured to the shirt. “You can clean yourself up. But thank you so much.” Riya said with tears in her eyes. “I don’t know what would have happened there if you hadn’t arrived.”

“Just be happy that Eric is okay. That that bastard didn’t take advantage of him. What were you even doing there anyway?”

Riya sighed, looking at Eric. “I told him we shouldn’t have gone there but he’s very stubborn. Please, he is not that kind of guy. When he came this evening and insisted we go there, I knew something was wrong. He only does this whenever he has problems.”

Sergio sighed. “I can understand. But I am glad he is okay now. Please, take very good care of him.”

Riya nodded. “Thanks again.” But as she was busy thanking him, she received a text and she looked at him. “Well, actually, you’re gonna have to take care of him tonight.”

“What?” Sergio gasped. “Why me?”

“Because I have to go somewhere very important.” She pleaded, putting her hands together. “Please, Sergio, you’re the best person I can leave my friend with. Please!”

Sergio glanced at Eric and sighed. “Alright, fine!”

“Thanks!” Riya said happily. But… “Don’t do anything to my friend.” She warned.

“What?” He frowned. “You know I like Eric and the last thing I’d love to do to him is hurt him.”

Riya smiled when she heard that. “Thanks!”

She kissed her friend’s cheek and quickly left. As soon as she did, Sergio slowly walked to the bed where the boy was sleeping and he started staring at him. He slowly moved his shaky hand and caressed the boy’s face, smiling softly.

“I don’t know why trouble always follows you, Eric!” He muttered. “I am really sorry for this but… you don’t deserve what’s happening to you. You’re very stubborn but that’s what makes you special, Eric. I hope that one day, you’ll realize this.”

He chuckled softly and then went away. He came back with some warm water and a cloth. He cleaned Eric and did what his grandmother always did to his grandfather whenever he came home drunk. He was just hoping that it was gonna work. He couldn’t help admiring the boy as he did.

***

Eric groaned softly as he slowly opened his eyes. At first everything was blurred but they all slowly began becoming clear. He scanned the whole place carefully and he immediately knew that he was in his apartment. But how?

He tried to get up but the first thing he felt was a really terrible pulsing headache. He slowly moved his hand to massage his head and it felt a little better. He sat on the bed and moved his eyes around but he simply froze when he saw someone seated on a chair with his head on the bed. He was sleeping.

And that was when everything started coming back to him. He remembered drinking the juice, feeling funny and the guy whom he couldn’t remember the name taking him to a room. Shit! He had tried to rape him. When Eric realized this, he got really scared and he started breathing harshly. He glanced at the small clock near his bed and realized that it was 4:30 in the morning.

He tried to get up again but he still didn’t have his strength back. He saw a glass of water on a table and tried to grab it but ended hitting Sergio’s shoulder. Sergio quickly awoke and saw the boy seated there. Their eyes met and he felt a little better.

“Are you feeling okay now?”

Eric moaned, rubbing on his head. “My head hurts, that’s for sure.”

“I think you had a little too much to drink.” He quickly grabbed the glass of water. “Here! Have some water. It will make you feel better.”

He started giving the water lovingly to Eric and when he was done, Eric chuckled and tears started forming in his eyes.

“Look at me!” He chuckled softly. “Here I am, hating someone but the very guy that I hate has saved me twice from getting raped. Why do you always come to my aid? Why haven’t you given up although I treat you badly?”

Sergio sighed, taking Eric’s hand. To his surprise, Eric didn’t stop him. “That’s because when you’re in love with someone, you never want to see them hurt. You always want to protect them and make them happy. It doesn’t matter how many times they treat you badly. What matters is the love you have for them.”

Eric couldn’t hold himself anymore. His face got flooded with tears. “I don’t deserve this. I don’t deserve your love, Sergio. You don’t deserve to love someone like me! You probably have your own problems and I am just being a burden to you.”

“Shhh…” Sergio whispered, slowly rubbing Eric’s tears but they came rolling again. “I don’t want you to cry. I am not complaining, am I? I love doing this.”

Eric just cried even more. “I don’t know why you’re so different, Sergio. I don’t know why you keep doing this. I don’t even know if… I can fight you anymore. You win, Sergio!” He added.

Sergio felt a cold wind go through his body as his heart gave its greatest pound ever. “What?” His eyes widened.

“I don’t know what has happened since you came into my life but I have fallen in love with you too.” He chuckled through his tears. “I don’t know if I have the strength to fight these feelings any longer. I love you too, Sergio!”

Sergio didn’t know when tears welled up in his eyes or when he sat on the bed. “What did you say?” He gasped. “Did you…”

But the next thing he felt was Eric’s lips on his. He couldn’t believe it was happening. He felt like it was a dream. His eyes became wider and his heart really missed a beat. He felt a cold wind going down his spine and he felt really cold.

But it was happening. Eric was kissing him. His eyes unconsciously closed and he began responding to the kiss as his hand grasped the back of Eric’s head, bringing his lips closer. The kiss to the both of them was the sweetest kiss they’d ever experienced.

Could this be the start of something new, something sweet? Or is it all for show?

Find out in the next chapter.

***

Thanks for coming to the end of the third chapter. Please, don’t forget to drop your comments and rates as well guys. I love you a lot guys.

The theme songs are, “Pretend,” by Tinashe, “Grand Piano,” by Nicki Minaj and “This is the part of me,” by Katy Perry.

Chapter 4 will drop very soon and it will be hot, I promise!

Feel the passion….

Copyright © 2020 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1
Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my work. I really love you all guys a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about what you  think about my work.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh wow,  could this cliffhanger be the beginning of something sweet between Eric and Sergio? I hate to think that it may; how can I trust a young man that has a boyfriend but is willing to gamingly play with the life and heart of a younger man that he doesn’t really even know or care for, until...

So do we ever think he will be trustworthy? Isn’t he just as Eric’s old boyfriend, or Eric’s dad, that blow wherever the winds of lust take them?

I think Eric still needs a true White Knight to ride into his depressed love life and shower him with truth, honestly, and love from a heart that is only for him.

Edited by Philippe
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Hi What about Trev, Sergio and him have been in love for a long time, its not fair to him unless he has been having some fun on the side too

Link to comment

Dang I knew Eric was starting to fall for Sergio but he threw the L word out way faster than I expected. Sergio definitely feels more than just sexual attraction towards Eric yet he’ll likely deny his feelings and potentially reveal his true motives which will break Eric’s heart while confirming his beliefs men are evil(excluding Smith of course). If that happens I’m not sure Eric will survive.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..