Jump to content
    W_L
  • Author
  • 1,404 Words
  • 684 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love and Again - 2. Chapter 2: Where we begin

Where we begin:

 

At the dawn of human civilization, when the beginnings of our societies had yet to be set, mankind had developed the first tools, the first cities, and the first weapons. Throughout history and time, mankind shall develop its tools, create larger cities, and develop more fearsome weapons. Yet, only a few began the slow journey towards love; most willfully or ignorant to the fact chose a life planned with marriages of convenience and short spurts of lust.

 

H'Ajar was a sweet teenage boy nearing manhood, who tends the small fouls that his father keeps. He lived in the city of Ur along the banks of a great river. He journeyed forth from his home toward the river's bank, where he bathed as he often does after the day's work. A man must work with his hands to keep from idleness as his father had taught him.

 

As H'Ajar had walked further from his home, he mimicked nature's unique sounds with his own. As birds chirped, he pretended to chirp. As an unfamiliar animal hissed, he hissed. For the moment, he felt content that he was at peace. However, observers were following him as he had walked within these men's hearing distance. He had not notice the approaching men, who were stealthy in their paces. They got near the boy and appeared with swords in hand.

 

Without time to put up resistance, the boy was captured by these men. They took the boy towards their camp, where other men had gathered. The boy grew frightful as these men spoke the language of Lagash, another city known for their desires of power. The boy was stripped of his small wool skin garments and presented to the chief as the first token of war. The boy feared immensely for his safety and his own violation at the hands of this chief.

 

The chief was named, Eannatum, who had the heart of a warrior and desired to dominate the whole of Sumer. He was instantly entranced by the boy's beauty from his small muscled torso to his beautiful face. Yet, he bid his men to halt with any celebrations for they must conquer the city of Ur before any festivity may begin. He spared the boy for the moment and placed upon him his garments and a small suit of armor. The sight of the small boy in armor would be humorous for most eyes, but the chief found the idea of a young armored servant at his side to be enticing.

 

The boy did as he was told in fear of those men that surrounded him. He marched with them towards his home city of Ur, where no army was standing to face them. The chief easily took the city and festivities began that night. The boy had hoped to return home after the chief's conquest, but his pleads were not heard. The chief was still enthralled by the boy's beauty and desired him in his tent. The boy feared what such an act shall do to his chances of a future life in Ur for the high priests would view this act against him and his choices for a future wife would be limited.

 

The boy waited in the tent as the chief, who had been inebriated from the night's celebration came upon the boy. He stripped off his armor and did the same to the boy, who wept at what this chief will do to him. As the chief finished stripping the boy, he saw the tears in his eyes.

 

"Boy, why hath you tears?" he demanded to know in his drunken speech.

 

"Oh great chief, if you should take me tonight, then I shall never be able to take a bride for my future" the boy spoke with sadness.

 

"Then, you shall be MINE forever!" the chief said as he began to move towards the boy. He began caressing the boy with his hands that were moist and gave the boy a chill. As he felt the boy's body, more tears began to streak down his face. The chief acknowledged that perhaps he must pleasure the boy before taking pleasure himself.

 

He pulled the boy towards the ground on his back. The tears persisted, but the chief would make them stop soon enough. The chief lowered his face onto the boy's pelvic region and began taking boy's penis into his mouth. The tears stopped within moments of the strange pleasure the boy could feel throughout his body.

 

It was a matter of custom that no chief or noble would demur himself to the level of a woman through such an act. From the time of the founding of the Great Cities of Sumer, the custom was kept and the act was forbidden. The chief and the boy knew this custom, but the chief did not care about the customs of man. He wished to have this boy as his own. The boy himself does not understand why the chief would demean himself and raise the boy to the place of a noble through such an act.

 

The boy's thoughts could not be completed as his body began the pleasurable thrashing that is common for this acts stimulating effect. The boy felt his seed beginning to build up and within a moment....all went silent. The chief had taken the boy's seed, which again is not custom for a conquering chief.

 

The boy felt perplexed and pleased at this man and he began to open his eyes and mind. The chief was a figure of virility and strength as well. His tanned skin and strong well toned body were equal to that of any Gods. His face showed determination and the signs of great wisdom from years of war. Yet, he was merely a few years older than the boy.

 

"Now that I have lowered myself and raised you; may you give me my honor back in return," the chief asked the boy.

 

The boy had the instrument of his escape with full honor restored even raised by the chief's actions. The high priest after hearing of this act would raise him toward the status of Lordship over Ur and he would have many wives along with great wealth. Yet, he felt something stir in him with the actions of this chief. He could not abandon him.

 

He prepared himself and rested on his back inviting the chief to enter his young body. Much can be said of the night's pleasures and festive occasions. The Army from Lagash filled all the brothels of Ur and took upon them the best of the cities beauty. Yet, it was in their chief's tent that a prize greater than the conquest of another city was won.

 

After that night, H'Ajar never returned to Ur as his name was stricken from record due to his dishonor. He followed the chief on his conquests for years to come. The chief will have many more conquests, marry many princesses, and breed many princes. However, on every expedition, he would only allow H'Ajar in his tent by his side.

 

In the fiftieth year of Eannatum life, he had conquered all of Sumer and made himself high King. He grew very old in peace and regretful for all the death necessary in war. He grew regretful of all the soldiers that had fought with him, but never received proper burial. He was also regretful most of poor H'Ajar, now exiled from his home for many years and far too old to take a wife. One morning in the palace of Lagash, he looked upon H'Ajar and asked him, "Do you regret being MINE?"

 

H'Ajar replied, "I do not my chief for you have given me honor beyond that of any slave, any commoner, or any noble. My chief has conquered many lands and many cities, but I can state that I have conquered my chief. Though your acts, you have raised yourself to Godhood, then I as your conqueror am most assuredly raised to such heights."

 

H'Ajar would die within five years of this conversation and Eannatum would die one year after H'Ajar. The end of one life would begin another for two, who have embraced their love beyond that of mortal men or mortal constraints.

 

Copyright © 2011 W_L; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..