Jump to content
    W_L
  • Author
  • 5,097 Words
  • 2,462 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love and Again - 5. Chapter 5: Beyond The Walls

Beyond the Walls

 

As history and Civilizations developed in Egypt, we must not forget the distant areas beyond these centers of civilization. Vast reaches of land were populated by the peoples of all walks. Modern men will simply call them Barbarians and entertainment would show us muscular caricatures of fearsome beasts that rape, pillage, and haunt our nightmares. Yet, they were more than that.

 

The trade routes of the Egypt went north to the nascent cultures of Greece and beyond. Traders would bring their exotic potteries, animal skin tapestries, and cloth of the finest caliber to trade with these people for Gold, Iron, and anything of value. They may not build the magnificent cities of Egypt or Sumer, but they held human beings in respects to one another.

 

Paki would be reborn twice before he would meet his soul mate again. His early death and her long life had made a meeting impossible for two full lifetimes. Paki had given up his hatred after the last lifetime in Egypt and he gave up his lustful ways, but he unconsciously remained celibate for his one true love's return. Paki was born once more as the son of a town chieftain; his name is Heracles. Jochebed is reborn once more as the only son of another chief; his name is Aeolus. Their paths shall cross again and from it born the greatest adventure and legends that mankind shall remember for eons.

 

To the North of Greece, groups of villages and small towns formed a small confederation. They were independent of each other, but they were also allied together through marriage and trade. The group is known as the Dorias or as we shall call them three thousand years hence, the Dorian. Mycenaean Greece at this time was at its peak in power due to the recent conquests of the Anatolian coastline and their armies were fresh.

 

Aeolus' father gave tribute of fine horses to the Mycenaean state of Thessaly, which was the strongest of the northern Greek powers due to their cavalry. Heracles' father did not give tribute to any Greeks. His father believes that his people were not tributaries, but equal trading partners to these states within Greece. Their people were traders and mercenaries; they knew the sea lanes and the land routes to all the major cities and towns of the Aegean.

 

Heracles grew into a strong young man. His muscles were toned in such a way that you would believe him to be some kind of young god through their sheer perfection and dimensions. By the age of 14, he had mastered the skills of hunting, archery, swordsmanship, and horsemanship that would challenge the older children to no ends. His father was impressed with his son's ability that far outmatched any of his brothers; thus, he imparted on him the title of succession. Heracles will be the next in line to lead after his father's death. He was also a peculiar child; on many occasions his father asked him if he wanted to take a particular mate as it was the custom of their people to have the choice of mates by their children at the age of ascension or 13 years old. He did not pick either the finest females of child bearing age in the town or most attractive males with the finest physique second only to his own that were offered; though he was tempted by the males.

 

His father seeing his son desired more of a choice began to let him travel with him on his extended trade missions with others and on missions of war. For a year, he traversed the Aegean and saw the wonders of Egypt, the powerful armies of Greece and the Hittite Empire, and the religious fervor of the Canaanites rebels against Egyptian rule. The ancient world was large and grand to such a young soul.

 

However, Heracles found no one during his travels with his father that could satisfy his needs. Then, he went back to his homeland and on a simple mission to buy horses from the neighboring town; he found something, which he could not throughout the known world.

 

Aeolus grew into a beautiful youth, equal or surpassing the best of the town. His body was perfectly geometric, but not as strong or flexible as Heracles. Aeolus became an adept organizer and knew exactly the strengths of each horse through a simple ride. He was a skilled swordsman, but he much loved music and art. His father saw him as the right balance of a great leader; able to fight on his feet and lead into prosperity. He was also chosen to lead his people after his father's death. Aeolus remained chaste in this life waiting for someone that he did not know existed.

 

The meeting of these two young men at age 15 was conducted through the selling of horses. As Heracles had done in his previous life as Zeke, he argued against paying such high prices. Aeolus in equal determination demanded the fair price for what he perceived to be the best horses in the land, just as he had done as Matt for pottery.

 

The two did not know why but the argument was causing a stir in their groins as they each felt a sting of passion rivet through their bodies. Heracles' father sensing a stall in the deal offered a compromise price, which was accepted by Aeolus in a daze. The two parted, neither understood what they felt for each other.

 

Heracles and his father were housed within the home of Aeolus' father as it was the custom among chiefs to share common lodgings if they were visiting. Aeolus could not keep his eyes off Heracles and his smooth young muscled body. Heracles wanted to profess his love for Aeolus, but did not know when it would be the right time. He followed Aeolus secretly as Aeolus went for usual bathing routine. As Aeolus was near the bathing spot, which he chose for its privacy, he could feel some one watching him. He did not dare take off his garments and that drove Heracles into a deep determined state of lust, which had been held back for two lifetimes let us not forget.

 

He went straight toward Aeolus and began stripping Aeolus' clothing, which Aeolus felt familiar and strange at the same time. Aeolus wanted to instinctively stop Heracles, but he also felt the same urge. He also began to draw tears.

 

Heracles stopped as he witnessed the naked Aeolus crying before him; he felt a pang of guilt as he did as Paki in his lifetime before. He wanted to hang himself by a nearby tree or drown his evil body in the nearest body of water. There was so much guilt and pain.

 

"I am sorry Aeolus; I had a fit of madness a moment ago and nearly harmed you in the most disrespectful way. If you wish, you may tell my father, since I will tell him, too. I do not deserve the right of succession for being such a based fool. Your beauty was nearly ruined by me, your heart was nearly torn, and your innocence nearly lost" Heracles spoke and began to walk away with what little honor he had left after such an act.

 

Aeolus, who had held back his desires for just as long as Heracles, screamed, "No, I want you. I want to be your partner in life. I want to be you lover in bed. I want us to share our joys and our sorrows in full. I cried not for the sadness of losing my innocence to you, but the gratitude that my wait was over. The person I love has arrived."

 

Aeolus' words shocked Heracles and Aeolus began to strip Heracles of his own garments with just as much passion as Heracles had shown moments before. Heracles regained his composure and realized that Aeolus had finished stripping him. Aeolus was marveling at the beautiful muscled teen in front of him. Heracles to Aeolus' eyes possessed a perfect statue like human body.

 

Heracles had the same feeling for Aeolus; his round rear and perfectly geometric body shape were marvelous to the eyes. Heracles went down on his knees and eyed the beautiful prize in front of him. Almost on instinct, he engulfed Aeolus' penis and Aeolus began to move his hips. It was a shock to both as neither had ever experienced any sexual contact, but these acts were occurring naturally.

 

Their love making intensified as Heracles continued massaging the Aeolus' penis with his tongue. First he began moving up and down the graceful object, then moving in circles. Aeolus kept the motions of entry and withdrawal constant as he felt his groins were building up with anticipation. Heracles' could sense something building with each movement from Aeolus and he moved his tongue even faster and harder. Aeolus was quaking at the movements and the pressure was building every second; he felt as the world was going completely blank and all he could feel was just Heracles. Heracles concentrated only on the object before him.

 

In a moment, Aeolus gave a loud roar and his seed entered Heracles, who willfully took it. Heracles felt a great sense of love and belonging finally. He cleaned Aeolus' penis of the seed and let it rest. He was content to be the lover of Aeolus and be his lover. However, Aeolus felt something more.

 

Aeolus looked at Heracles and asked, "Can you enter me?"

 

Heracles was surprised, because he had declared his love for Aeolus and his actions from the previous act consummated such a pact, but Aeolus now wish to declare his love for Heracles in equal form. He would be happy to be Aeolus lesser lover; though, he did wish to penetrate Aeolus to start.

 

Heracles said, "I declared my love for you; you need not do anything, Aeolus."

 

"I wish you love as well, Heracles. I cannot live with another being as I do with you and I would declare our love to be mutual and equal," Aeolus responded.

 

Aeolus rested his front body on the dirt floor and allowed access to Heracles for his rear.

 

Heracles spat in hand and placed a finger into the Aeolus' aperture. It was warm and felt tight, but there was something inviting about it. Heracles did not know why he would understand to loosen his partner before the act. If he had remembered Eannatum, he'd remember the discovery of his partner's pain, when he would enter without preparation; thus, Eannatum would enter with a few fingers to lighten the resistance and would use either oil or his own spittle to lubricate H'Ajar before taking him.

 

Aeolus was very much aroused by Heracles work; even if his penis could not respond due to recent events. Heracles felt Aeolus was ready and he began to mount. The entry may not be as painful as it could be, but it was still a short burst of pain that caused Aeolus to scream. Heracles stopped fearing harm to Aeolus.

 

"Do not worry my love. I am fine; the first moments of pain are subsiding, please continue," Aeolus responded.

 

Heracles continued with a slower pace and progressively entered and withdrew slightly. Aeolus could feel great pleasure now and Heracles loud pleasurable roars were like a lioness in heat. Heracles used his great strength and grabbed Aeolus, who was surprised. Without withdrawing his penis, Heracles had turned Aeolus around and they faced each other. Aeolus' body was covered in dirt, but Heracles did not care. A deep passionate kiss was given by Heracles as he continued to push his hips back forth. His dexterity and amazing strength was shown through this amazing set of action.

 

Aeolus was in awe and felt his greatest desire in two lifetimes completely fulfilled. Heracles could feel he was close and dived into a deep kiss with Aeolus as he erupted inside the small boy. The power of his release was felt throughout Aeolus and the pleasure was finer than any the world could ever offer either of the youths.

 

They stayed that way for many moments. Heracles began to feel that he was growing softer as he held onto Aeolus and slowly began withdrawing. Aeolus wished they could be this way forever as he asked his new lover and equal partner to bathe with him. They both helped each other clean off the dirt and enjoyed residual pleasures.

 

By the time, they returned; there was no doubt that their love for this lifetime was cemented in steel. They told their father's their decision and both gave them praise for finding such a good lover; although, they knew not how their two towns shall be ruled in later years through such a union.

 

Heracles and his father left the next day to return back to his hometown, but he promised Aeolus that he would return and continue their love. Aeolus promised to never touch another as did Heracles.

 

Heracles kept his promise and visited Aeolus for days afterward; they waited for the spring season to arise for the formal union between them. The seasons passed and their love grew with each visit by Heracles.

 

When the season has finally arrived, Aeolus eagerly waited for his love. At the time, the king of Thessaly arrived and wanted to negotiate the rights for exclusive use of their town's horses. Aeolus' father believed that his regular tribute should suffice and knew that they depended on the horses for all their trading needs.

 

He denied the king, who in response slew him in rage at being denied. He knew that he needed the horses and the town's support, so he hid the truth from the people about the murder without much success. He also proclaimed that before his death the chief had given him his son Aeolus as a concubine. Aeolus was captured by the troops of Thessaly and taken to the king. The king was enamored by the boy's beauty, but he was even happier with securing the best horses in the Aegean. He only took half the horses in the stables, but he felt assured with Aeolus as his formal concubine; he would be able to keep a steady supply.

 

Heracles arrived a few days later with a marriage procession with a young company of his finest troops, who had fought with him and his father on the battlefield of the Aegean during his time overseas and had grown to admire the boy for his bravery, intelligence, and craft. The town's people told Heracles about what had transpired and the capture of Aeolus by Thessaly. The thought of someone violating his lover drew fury in Heracles. His men remained silent and charged at this theft and inhuman act by the king of Thessaly. Heracles asked among his men, who would dare to face against the might of Thessaly?

 

They all stood willing to give their lives for the cause. Others in the town came to Heracles side as well. Heracles knew he needed more men to face the army of Thessaly and went back seeking aid from his father. His father become incensed at the murder of a fellow chief and the theft of his son's beloved Aeolus. He sent messengers to all the towns and villages of the Dorias. The other chiefs were also enraged by such an act by the Greeks, who they had slowly grown to hate over time. An army was being gathered throughout the land.

 

Heracles felt action must be done fast to save the honor of his young love from being taken by the evil king. Thus, he asked his best men to come with him in a secret mission to Thessaly to rescue Aeolus. 50 men joined him and off they went to Thessaly on their futile rescue mission.

 

Before they departed, Heracles met a teenage Greek boy of magnificent beauty and charm named Jason. Jason claimed to be the rightful heir to the throne of Thessaly and his uncle had murdered his father and his mother had left his home to the land of Dorias as a child. He bore a certain Golden Fleece as proof that he was the rightful heir. He wished to join Heracles quest to reclaim Aeolus and he could attempt to reclaim his land. He pledged his fealty and loyalty eternally to Heracles.

 

Heracles thought he had his chance with such a legitimate pretense and the group went into Thessaly. The king was hosting a formal wedding ceremony at the time and his guard was not up. Many foreign dignitaries were also present and they observed the fine youth that the king would take as his concubine. Heracles seeing the amount of people disguised his band as foreigners with his knowledge of Aegean customs.

 

They arrived at the great hall with the other guests without the king knowing, who they were. Jason wanted to kill the man at this instant, but Heracles asked him to wait. Aeolus was still guarded and he did not desire to see any harm to his companion. The ceremony would begin before one of the Mycenaean Gods, Ares. Heracles saw Aeolus at the corner and made eye contact with his lover. Aeolus acknowledged the signal and Heracles approached him.

 

Jason felt that a stone had lodged itself in his sandal instinctively removed his sandal during a speech of the king. The king knowing that custom would not allow such an act during a wedding saw through the disguise that Jason had immediate.

 

The king screamed, "To Arms, we have intruders!"

 

Heracles with great speed dispatched the two guards by Aeolus. Aeolus took up one of the fallen guards' short sword and fought beside his lover. The 50 other men unsheathed their swords and the guest, who were mainly nobles, took out their blades. A fight ensued in the Great Hall of Thessaly. Jason tried to kill his evil uncle, but more guards were blocking his path.

 

At the end of the fight, the 50 warriors were victorious against the un-expecting nobles of the Great Hall and the surprised guards of the king. Jason went out of the palace and onto the streets telling the people that he was the rightful heir to the throne and showed them the Golden Fleece that was proof. The people of Thessaly agreed that he was indeed the son of the proper king. Heracles embraced Aeolus and promised him that never shall his companion be shown disrespect.

 

Days later, word reached the other Greek states of the actions in Thessaly and her foreign allies heard, too. The deposed king asked his fellow Greeks and his allies for aid to suppress these barbarians and restore him to the throne. The ancient world responded to these inquests against such acts by the people of Dorias and demanded their surrender of Heracles, Jason, and Aeolus along with the 50 that had joined them.

 

The people of Dorias were incensed by such demands. They also saw Heracles perform an impossible act by defeating the forces of Thessaly. No chief among them has ever accomplished such a great triumph against the forces of the Mycenaeans. In recognition of this youth's ability, they named him King of all Dorias.

 

The Army of the Greek states was preparing to invade Thessaly, but Jason could not muster enough forces to stop them. The Hittites were building forces to cross the Bosphorus Strait from their cities deep in Anatolia. The Egyptians were mustering their fleets in anticipation to join in the campaign.

 

Heracles had an army of 10,000, but it was untrained, except for the few hundred from his home town, who were once mercenaries. Jason had an army of 1,000 due to mass desertions after the former king's overthrow, but it was not ready to fight any engagements. The combined allied army numbered close to 250,000 troops.

 

In order to defeat his powerful foes, Heracles had to use all the skill and tactical experience that he had received. First, his most serious threat was the Greek forces mounting the invasion of Thessaly, since Thessaly was the direct route to the Dorias' lands. Jason had come up with a strategic solution that Heracles made into practice, a pre-emptive sea raid into the heart of Peloponnesus. The armies of the collective Greek states were gathering in Corinth for the assault on Thessaly, but they depended on the shipment of material from the southern cities. Thessaly had very few ships at her disposal, but Heracles found one that would work wonders for their operation, the Argo.

 

Heracles asked his lover, Aeolus, to train and organize their armies and gather more recruits in order to face the power of the Hittites, who were still building skiffs and ships for the crossing. Heracles and Jason commanded a small force of the 50 men that Heracles had led to Thessaly, who were adept at small strike operations and renowned for their courage as all the world shall know.

 

The raids on Pylos were complete successes even beyond the dreams of Heracles and Jason, since they broke the defenses so easily and sacked the city. In a year of raids, the Argo brought back gold and grain from the defeated city, which filled the filled coffers and granaries of Thessaly and Dorias beyond capacity. With their home territories threatened, the army gathered at Corinth withdrew and divided as each state sought to protect their domain from this threat. With the Greek armies hiding behind their walls and divided again, Heracles must contend with the armies of the Hittite and Egyptian empires.

 

The Hittite had one of the strongest land forces in the ancient world and an empire that stretched from Anatolia to Sumer along the Euphrates. The Egyptians were equally great under Ramesses III, who had expanded the domain of Egypt by annexing the Nubian Kingdom of Kush and declared sovereignty over the land of their former servants the Canaanites.

 

Heracles knew these two kingdoms' strengths first hand as a mercenary of the Egyptian army during their short war with the Hittites, which ended as abruptly over the lands of northern Canaan and eventually saw the alliance of both Empires. He would need to divide them and make sure the Hittite forces could not link up with the Egyptian Navy. He favored a diplomatic solution versus open war, but not towards either Kingdom. His strike would be towards Canaan and its rebellious people, who had detested Egyptian rule and had tried to revolt during the earlier conflict with the Hittite.

 

Heracles knew that their only hope was to create an independent Canaan free from both sides. He went alone with a small ship. Upon his arrival at the land of Canaan, he sent emissaries to meet with the local chiefs. They agreed, but they wanted Heracles to cement the deal by marriage as they were weary with the rumors of Heracles sinful nature. Heracles hesitated at this request; he could not betray his love after all they been through. He returned back to Dorias.

 

Aeolus heard what Heracles had done. He felt proud to be so loved by Heracles, but he knew the price of failure was far too great.

 

While Aeolus shared his bed with Heracles, he remarked these words, "My honorable, Heracles, we cannot withstand both these states on our own. I will not allow my love to fall to the tyrant's sword; please go back and accept the marriage."

 

Heracles tenderly kissed his beloved, "Aeolus, I cannot agree to some divine law from these foreign people, who in their own land would destroy our love as easily as the evil king of Thessaly sought our destruction. Ney, we must go another route."

 

Their love making that night was filled with ideas and strategies for combating these two powerful states. The land of Canaan was still the key, but they need another ruler, who was more amiable to their cause. Heracles suggested the people of Cyprus, who were former Greek colonists from Thessaly that had rebelled against the tyrant king. They occupied a dozen islands in the Aegean and had made themselves a formidable force in the intervening years. They may be more accepting of their love. Also, they possessed a strong navy that could match the Egyptians.

 

Aeolus asked Heracles to make one promise to him though, "If ever a foreign lord should ask you to marry in order to secure an alliance for our cause, then I entreat you to pursue it. I will not be a bane upon our new state's ruler. If you should refuse such agreements then I shall rather never see you in our bed."

 

Heracles agreed and set out for Cyprus, which was more open to their love than the Canaanites. They accepted Heracles as a great Hero of their people and joined his mighty alliance. The people of Cyprus struck the coastline of Canaan swiftly and settled those parts that they deemed fit. The Canaanites called them the Philistines.

 

With a fleet and army under his control, Heracles now needed more aid. He alone could not fight on so many battlefields at once and needed a man equal to the charge. Aeolus was needed in the lands of Dorias to train and recruit new soldier and make for the defense of the towns. Jason was still trying to cement his rule over Thessaly and could not be spared beyond his borders.

 

Aeolus heard of powerful man, who was a brigand in the land of Nemea. They called him the "Nemean Lion", who fought against the oppressive regime of Mycenae dominated Greece. Heracles ventured secretly through the strait of Corinth to the hills of Nemea to meet this lion. The man was fearsome to most, but Heracles had courage that surpassed mere mortals. The Nemean lion challenged Heracles to a duel, which Heracles bested him.

 

The Nemean lion promised to support Heracles and help him fight against the Greeks with a new army being formed in Thessaly. With his southern flank secured, news came that the Hittite army were ready to transport their men. Heracles knew that the army of 100,000 Hittites could not be beaten straight on. Even if he could secure a tactical victory, he would suffer as the Hittites could use their numbers to rise again.

 

Heracles thought of a solution to this quandary through a night of love making with Aeolus; Aeolus gave him an idea and Heracles told all his men to prepare arrows, oil, and linen cloths. The men did not know what Heracles was planning, but they took his lead. An army of 10,000 Dorias men faced a Hittite army of 100,000 crossing the strait on their ships shaped like a serpent. The men of the Dorias army called these ships with a serpent shape the Hydra.

 

As they neared the shores, Heracles ordered his men to dip the linen into oil and them to the arrows. He ordered fires to be built; one between every ten men. They unleashed their fury of flaming arrows across to the nearby Hittite ships. The Hittites did not know what to do and panicked as flames engulfed their ships and many tried to jump into the sea, but their heavy armor weighed them down and they drowned.

 

This great victory had cemented the Hittite fall as their mighty invincible army was defeated; the people of Assyria of the Sumerian lands invaded the Hittite Empire. The Hittite king was a fool and could not hold his kingdom together. Thus, his empire fell.

 

Heracles had surprised the world and leaders of Greece with his victory. Fear struck all nations of the invincible Heracles.

 

In the next thirty years, the Dorias and their allies would complete 10 more great feats under their leader Heracles, which shall be enshrined in legend as the 12 labors. From securing the sacred Hind to cement a military ally, to the temporary marriage of Hippolyte and alliance with the Amazon, and the failure of the Egyptian assassination attempt through the aid of Cerberus, a fearsome beast that had smelled the elixir of death warning Heracles of the false claims of Ramesses III for peace.

 

An aging warrior now, Heracles saw his equally aged Aeolus with their children by mutual marriages of women that the other had accepted. Heracles grasped the now rugged face of his lover and still commented on the sheer beauty of this man even in his old age.

 

Aeolus was still enthralled by the well muscled Heracles, who had not lost much of his old composure or great insights even as age has taken hold.

 

Heracles asked the same question that has been repeated by his previous forms, "Are you happy to be MINE, Aeolus?"

 

Aeolus looked into the eyes of his aging lover, "I would never give up what we were to one another or our love. We accomplished many great deeds together, fought many tyrants, and ensured honor for our names for generations to come. My children, OUR CHILDREN, shall remember us not merely as mortal men, but immortal images standing against the tide and our love standing beyond any doubt."

 

The myth of history and the strength of one man had changed everything. Before Heracles, tyrants and kings held power over the masses. After Heracles, they no longer had absolute authority and brave warriors would stand up against such rulers. The fall of civilization and the birth of new ideas were coming. It is true that after Heracles and Aeolus' deaths, the Dorias would not be able to hold their large domain and much of history will be lost due to the destruction of these wars, but it is not the time of a reign that is most important. It was the ideals of justice, honor, and integrity that the leaders of those reigns imbued on the people.

 

Many tales will be told of Heracles and Aeolus, but their love and their honor remains against the torrent of all legends and mankind had learned that justice can prevail.

Copyright © 2011 W_L; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..