Jump to content
    WolfM
  • Author
  • 4,216 Words
  • 2,220 Views
  • 29 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Howloween - 1. Howloween 1

“Ow!” Randy Watson flinched as his eyes squeezed shut. He sat on the living room couch in the home of his boyfriend, Skyler Connolly. A lumber mill worker, Randy met the handsome ginger through a mutual friend during the summer of 2020.

While enjoying a day at the lake with a group of friends near his hometown of Burney, California, he found himself checking out a stranger with one of his female friends. A week later, he surprised himself by flirting with the visitor, Trevor Carlson, when the two had taken the women they were dating for a hike on Mt. Lassen. Within a short time, the two men spent a blissful night together.

It was through Trevor that he met Skyler, a muscular, furry-chested, redheaded, shapeshifter he would eventually learn was a hunter for the area’s wolf pack. Living in the small community of about three thousand people, the two locals did not know each other, having never officially met until introduced by Trevor. Soon the three formed into a triad and explored a side of themselves they did not realize could go beyond instant gratification. When Trevor had to return to Boston for his final year of graduate school, Randy and Skyler remained together, though with frequent video calls to Trevor.

“Dude, he only licked you.” Trevor’s laughter carried over the computer’s speakers as he watched his friends via video. The camera gave a good view of the brown-haired Randy as Skyler’s reddish wolf sat beside him chuffing.

Raising his middle finger towards the laptop, his eyes did not exactly glare but made his annoyance known. “Hey, when you know you’re about to get bit, everything feels like it’s gonna hurt.”

“I’m sorry. I’m honestly not laughing at you, but your reaction was funny.” Leaning forward caused the obsidian pendant around his neck to swing freely. “Just consider what he’s gonna do as an extension of this.” Trevor’s hand grasped his piece of the black glass shard the three men had found together while visiting a nearly one thousand year-old lava flow called Glass Mountain in Northeastern California. Trevor had it turned into necklaces for all of them. On their final night together, at the end of Trevor’s time in Burney, he and Skyler presented one to Randy before handing their human friend two more to put around their necks. “Skyler and I both understand your anxiety. This is a huge, life-changing act. Focus on me if you need to, or on our matching pendants.”

Trevor had asked and received permission from his best friends, the alphas of Pit River Pack in Burney, Aiden Jacobs and Ethan Tucker, to tell Randy about their true nature as lycan. On top of that, he offered his human friend the choice to become one of them. It took Randy a while to consider the offer, but he decided he wanted to like both his boyfriends and accepted. Following the conclusion of the first full moon in October, Randy asked to be bitten. He wanted his wolf to emerge on the Halloween Blue Moon.

Skyler, in his wolf form, pulled his muzzle back from Randy’s arm and leaned heavily into the younger man. His snout brushed against the black and red obsidian as he nuzzled his lover.

“See, even though it might hurt some, and Ethan warned you it would, he’s not going to harm you.”

“That’s easy for you to say. You see the size of those teeth?” He theatrically pointed at the wolf’s mouth while using his other hand to expose the teeth. “Ethan also bragged he shot a huge load when he got bit.”

“Well, that’s because Aiden was balls-deep in him at the time. They were completing their mating at the same time he was turned, so it’s similar but different.” Trevor’s lips curled up. “If you two, or all three of us stay together, that bite will be at the base of our neck and I’m sure you will blow a big one while we DP you.”

The wolf licked the spot Trevor had mentioned causing Randy to shiver with pleasure.

“Maybe if you were here sucking my dick it would distract me from what he’s gonna do.” Randy had to reach down and adjust himself at the thought. He used his other hand to scratch the ears of the beast. “And I do know you biting me is part of the process.”

“I’d enjoy being on my knees right now. I haven’t had the pleasure of feeling a dick in my mouth since I left Burney.” Trevor flashed a brilliant smile. “I’m sure I could get it from some of the guys I know, but it’s not either of you. A few of the members of that gay group I joined look at me and my buddy Jayson like we’re prey. Seth would fit in perfectly with them.”

“You know it makes both of us horny when you say that. Doesn’t it, Sky?”

The wolf woofed his agreement. Moving to the floor, Skyler stood before the man. He shoved his snout into the thickening crotch before him and inhaled deeply.

“Speaking of your group, how’s Alex?” Randy’s sly grin caused a laugh from the other two. “Oh, as our mutual, little brother, Seth, thought it should be his duty to make sure those guys are worthy to be around you.”

“Trying to change the subject from getting bit?” Trevor cocked an eyebrow. “He’s good and said to pass on a hello. Also to thank you guys for not minding him being a friend-with-benefits.” The trans man had intrigued Trevor since their first meeting. “Maybe you guys can bring Seth for a visit around spring break.”

“He’d love it as much as we would. Right, Sky?” Randy glanced at the red beast. “It’s useless to ask him anything when I’m scratching his ears.”

“If you’re not sure or ready, you don’t have to do this.” Trevor readjusted his position. “You’ve got all the time in the world.”

“No, I want to become a wolf.” Randy stroked his fingers through the red fur. “Open up and let’s see those fangs.” He trembled in fear as he placed his arm in the jaws. His eyes shifted between the laptop monitor and the beast. The sight of the open maw was unnerving, but Trevor’s promise reassured him. “No matter what, Skyler, don’t stop until it’s done.”

With as much tenderness as possible, the wolf bit down. Randy’s body tensed and his breathing momentarily caught as the teeth broke through the skin. “Fuck that hurts!” He fought the instinct to yank his arm away. His free hand pounded on the arm of the couch and a few tears escaped his tightly shut eyes. Through the pain, he felt… Could it be pleasure? He had not gone completely soft but was now rock hard and throbbing.

“It’s almost over.” Trevor’s voice was reassuring. “You’re likely to pass out soon, but you’ll be fine. I know it.”

Almost as quickly as it started, Skyler opened his maw and licked the fresh wound of any blood, letting his saliva cover the area. He rapidly shifted and kissed Randy’s temple, encouraging him to lie down, smirking at the expanding wet spot spreading through the crotch of his lover’s shorts.

“Shut up. I couldn’t help—” Randy’s eyes rolled back as convulsions rocked his body. For nearly ten minutes it was one seizure followed by another, each seemingly more violent than the one before. His consciousness vaguely registered what was going on. He thought he heard Skyler’s and Randy’s voices, but they sounded so far away. Finally, his body stilled, and tired eyes opened.

“He’s coming out of it, Trev. Just lay there, Randy. Don’t try to sit up yet.” Skyler stroked his fingers through the sweat-slick brown hair. “It’s done. You’re one of us now and by the end of the month, you’ll shift for the first time.”

“You’re sure it worked?” Randy gazed into the brilliant emerald orbs staring back down at him.

“Yep, I can smell the change in you already.”

“It shouldn’t take long before you start feeling the effects. Just like we talked about.” Trevor’s grin was infectious. “I never thought I’d see someone get turned. I loved being able to watch. Seeing you shoot your load from it was icing on the cake.”

“Bad pun, Trev, but true. Randy always makes the sweetest icing. It's too bad I can't lick it off his luscious cakes.” Skyler had a proud expression on his face. “That little moan just as it happened was music to my ears.”

“You had to be here,” Randy focused on the laptop, “one way or the other. If it wasn’t for you, I’d have never known I was dating two wolfmen or been offered this chance.”

“And I’m really happy you said yes.” Skyler wrapped his arms around Randy before kissing him on the lips.

“Okay, you two. I’ve still got some homework to finish and since it’s almost ten o’clock here I need to take off. You look exhausted so get some sleep and I hope you have a good day tomorrow.”

“Thank you, Trevor. I’m glad my supervisor gave me the next two days off.”

“G’night, college boy. I’ll take care of our boy here. Talk to you soon and see you at the end of the month.”

“That you will.” With a wave, the image on the monitor went black.

“Thank you.” Randy’s hand gently touched Skyler’s cheek before he passed out again.

******

“Hi guys. Come in.” Randy held the door open for his friends, Wade Richards and Thaddeus Roslin. “Sorry the place is a mess. I meant to clean over the weekend.” He had known Wade for some time. The log truck driver had flirted with him on many occasions while his rig was being unloaded. Over the summer while getting together to hang out with Trevor, he was stunned to find his friend living with the trucker. Even more so when he found Wade had a husband, Thad, who happened to run the company that owned the mill he worked for. After Trevor broke the news about being a lycan, he got one more shock, the older couple were both wolves and the betas for the local wolf pack.

“No worries. We both remember what it was like to be young and living on our own. How are you feeling?” Thad pulled Randy into a bro-hug, followed by Wade doing the same.

“Pretty good, all things considered.” He led the men into the living room of the small, one-bedroom house he rented. “I’m still getting used to the sensory overload, but it’s getting better.” He pointed out the front window. “I never saw that bird’s nest in that tree on the far side of the field before. Even when I’d walked past that spot. That’s what? Over half a mile?”

Wade placed three cups from Mt. Burney Coffee Co. on the table with some fresh muffins before he sat on one of the chairs. “Instinct should be kicking in on how to filter out most of it, but we’re here to help in any way we can. We’ll go over some of the basics after breakfast.”

Lifting the lid off the beverage, Randy inhaled deep. “Oh, this smells good.”

“Any different than it normally does?” Wade took a sip of his.

Considering his response for a moment, Randy inhaled again. “Maybe a little stronger or bolder.” He realized the men were keeping their voices quieter than normal, but he still heard them loud and clear.

“All your senses have improved over that of a human. And you’ll eventually get used to the distinction between us and the you before you were bit.” Thad chuckled. “Smell is always a powerful sense for our kind. It will be even stronger when you’re in your animal form, bigger nose and all. Visual, as you’ve noticed, is also far superior to what you used to have.”

“How’s your hearing? Little sounds driving you crazy and loud things feeling painful?” Wade bit into his muffin. “I love these.”

“Noises haven’t been too bad for the most part. I’m glad I’m not at the mill today though. I mean, the neighbor fired up his Harley this morning and I practically jumped out of my skin. Other than that…” He looked around the room. “I can hear water dripping someplace. That might get on my nerves if I can’t shut it off.”

“Sounds like that’s at your neighbor’s house. In a couple days you won’t notice stuff like that.” Wade appeared to study their younger friend. “Listen to my voice and stop focusing on the drip. It will get easier.”

The three chatted for over an hour when Thad announced they needed to return to the office. He finished his coffee with a satisfied sigh. “Come over for dinner tonight, and bring Skyler along. We can talk more while relaxing in the hot tub.”

******

“Damn, that must have been one hell of a bender. You miss a couple days of work and still look like hell.” Randy’s co-worker chuckled.

“Fuck you. I’m pretty sure it was the flu. You’re just glad someone’s here to cover your lazy ass.”

His supervisor eyed him carefully, pulling Randy aside after he had clocked in. “You sure you’re okay to be on the equipment today?”

“I’ll be fine, Mitch.”

“Get to work, then. But if you don’t feel good or anything like that, come to my office.”

Randy kept busy through the morning offloading log trucks that pulled into the yard. When he was not doing that, he was moving the timbers through the sorting area to where they waited for processing.

The familiar brown truck with ‘Fu-Kenworth-It’ painted on the back of the cab brought a smile to his face.

“Hey, Randy. I’ve got a heavy load for you today.” The driver smirked and grabbed his crotch.

Without missing a beat he shot back, “Got one for you too, Wade. Thad can thank me later.”

When lunchtime arrived he was ready to rest for a while.

“How you holding up?” Chuck, another yard worker, sat at the table Randy picked for the first time.

“I’ve felt better, but I’m not doing bad. It sucks when you get the flu.” He knew to use that as cover around the human staff. Since he still could not tell the difference, he figured it was better to stick to that with everyone.

The guy lowered his voice. “When we heard you were out and why, a couple of us had bets on when you’d be back. You should feel like yourself soon. At least before it starts getting bad near the full moon.” Chuck took a bite of his sandwich. “Not trying to scare you or anything. I just remember the week before my first shift.”

Randy knew his surprise was telegraphed on his face.

“Yeah, I’m one of them. You’ll figure out the rest.”

“Guess that’s why you sat with me today instead of your usual buddies.”

“One, we’ve never known a human that’s been bit. Two, a few of us were gonna sit with you, but I can see your nose twitching enough as you pick up new scents, the others didn’t want to overwhelm you in here. Confined spaces can amplify it. And three, even though we all know you, you come across as a loner most of the time. We just want to make sure you’re good, so expect others to check on you. That’s one hell of a flu your body is dealing with.”

“My head starts to throb once in a while. Usually when it feels like I’m not wearing my hearing protection out there.”

“Figured that would be the biggest problem.” Chuck reached into his lunch box and pulled out a new box of earplugs. “Mitch gave me these for you. Wear them under your full ear covers. You’ll still be able to hear well enough but it will tone things down for you.”

“Thanks.” Randy gratefully accepted the gift.

“You’re lucky.”

“How so?”

“You’re young, healthy and have a strong sire. All that greatly reduces the chances of there being a problem.”

“Umm, my sire? No one’s mentioned that before. I was told my age and health were in my favor.”

“It’s just what you call the person that turns someone. It’s so rare it happens that most don’t think to use the term. What can I say? I’m an old dog.”

As the pair finished eating, a whistle blew outside.

“Guess it’s time to get back to work. Was good chatting with you, Randy.”

“Thanks. You too, Chuck.”

******

“Hi, Randy.” The blonde grocery store worker batted her eyes at her ruggedly handsome friend. “No Skyler with you tonight?” She waved her hand in front of her face. “Someone put in a heavy day at work.”

“Hey, Tina.” He leaned on the counter as she rang up his items. “What do you mean? Oh.” He sniffed himself without thinking about it. “I guess I do need a shower. Sorry.”

“No worries. I kind of like it. So manly. It just seems like you guys have come in together a lot lately. It’s fun flirting with both of you.” She giggled. “When are the three of us gonna connect again? I wasn’t sure if you’d become roommates.” She lowered her voice and glanced around to ensure no one was close. “I really want to feel the two of you in me again. Too bad Trevor left town. That four-way is still the hottest time I’ve had. I’m so glad Hannah screwed up such a good thing so you’re more available.”

“No, I still live on my own.” The corner of Randy’s lips turned up. “Oh, and I think that can easily be arranged. Skyler thought it was as hot as I did. I’ll talk to him and text you soon.”

“Make sure you do. Bye, Randy.”

He put his purchases in his truck and drove the short distance to his house. Skyler was parked out front, leaning against his beloved Ford F-250. “How’d work go today?”

“Not bad. Headache and hearing problems part of the time. One of the guys had lunch with me for the first time. He mentioned I’ve got a strong sire.” Randy laughed.

A deep rumble accompanied Skyler’s chuckle. “I guess I am. Just never thought of it that way.”

“I wasn’t expecting you over tonight. Kinda funny you are, though. Tina was just asking about you and the next time the three of us can get together.”

“It’s odd I never hooked up with her before. Especially with how ravenous she is. I guess since I didn’t know her, she never flirted with me. Hmm, now maybe my feelings should be hurt.” Skyler’s expression changed, and Randy could not figure it out.

“Is everything okay? Not having second thoughts about what we did I hope.”

“Let’s head inside. I do want to talk to you about something, but no, no second thoughts. I’m incredibly happy about what we did.”

Randy led the way and soon had his groceries put away. As he closed the refrigerator, arms enveloped him. “Mmm. You smell good after a long, hard day at work. How’d everything go? Any problems with things being too loud?”

“I’m glad you like it. I know I could use a shower.” He turned in Skyler’s arms, looking into the dazzling orbs staring back at him. A heated kiss greeted him. “Now that’s a nice way to come home from work. Things were okay. I made sure to focus on what I was doing so there weren’t any accidents. It was weird hearing guys talk who weren’t close. It’s been a week, so the changes are getting easier to manage.” When they finally separated, the pair sat at the kitchen counter. “So, what’s up?”

“I had a visit from my parents.” Skyler’s deadpan statement did not sit well with Randy.

“And?” He was both nervous and curious as he studied the redhead’s face.

“They asked me questions about the guy I’ve obviously been sleeping with.”

“Oh fuck!” Randy could feel the color drain from his face as his hands shook. “This is not good. If this gets out…”

“I know this scares you. I’d be lying if I said it didn’t have that effect on me when they asked.”

Skyler’s hand resting on his made him jump.

“What are we gonna do? What did you tell them? How the fuck did they find out?” Panic filled him as his chest tightened.

“To your last question, remember, us having sex leaves your scent on me. They noticed at a pack meeting and waited to talk in private. I’m not sure how it wasn’t noticed when Trev was still here. Maybe it was.” He chuckled. “That plus most of the pack knows you were offered the gift of being turned and that I’m the one who was going to bite you. Remember, some guys have been welcoming you to the club even before Trevor left.” Skyler’s eyes focusing on him had a calming effect. “Mom was mostly okay with it as long as I’m happy. Dad wasn’t so thrilled.”

“What are we gonna do?” Randy worried.

“For starters, we’re talking about it so we can deal with this.” Skyler’s fingers interlaced with Randy’s. “There were several questions about if we’d imprinted or not. Not yet, but likely will was my answer.” He kissed Randy’s nose. “I can’t imagine my life without you in it. I told them I unexpectedly found someone that makes me happy and how that feeling’s lasted beyond a month. Also that if Beta Carlson were still in town, it would be the three of us, not just you and me. It was kind of a cheap shot, but dating a powerful beta is sort of a big deal in most packs. And that, unlike the women I’ve dated, I’m not in it just for the sex. You’re someone I enjoy being with as a companion and lover.”

“Wow. You told your parents all that?” Randy lowered his gaze to the floor. Uncertainty made him unable to focus on any one thought.

“It’s something I knew would eventually happen. I just figured it would be at or after your emergence ceremony. Maybe when you officially join the pack since I’ll be at your side when you petition. They didn’t even flinch at the suggestion of a triad with you and Trev.” Skyler put a finger under Randy’s chin to make sure they were looking at one another. “Mom made a suggestion and Dad agreed once he figured this was something real. Now, I know this part is going to scare you even more, but hear me out.” He waited until receiving a nod. “Rumors could make it back to your parents. This is a small community after all and a lot of people know your mom. It might be best to be proactive and talk to them before they hear it from someone else.”

“Tell my parents I’m seeing a guy? Are you fucking crazy?” The panic he felt earlier intensified and he knew it showed on his face.

“I never meant to put you in this position, Randy.”

“You didn’t mean to, but you did. Well, you didn’t since it was mutual. Sorry, I’m kinda scared and I’m really not blaming you.” He let out a heavy sigh. “Will people leak to them about me being turned?”

“No, that secret is safe. People could get in serious trouble for talking about that. Think about what Trev had to do just to tell you. Granted, it helped he’s best friends with the alpha pair.” He shifted positions and pulled Randy into his arms. “You mentioned Tina asking about me. So people around town are taking notice of us spending time together. I for one am proud to be seen with you. I mean you are a totally hot stud.”

He felt his cheeks heat up, knowing he blushed. “Yeah, she seemed surprised you weren’t at the store with me. I guess we have gone shopping more than a few times lately.”

“Trevor and I really didn’t mean to complicate your life. If you hadn’t flirted with him, and been exactly my type, none of this would have happened, so… It is kind of your own fault.”

“You guys didn’t. Well, yeah, you did but in a good way. It’s just stuff I never considered. I know I didn’t think through every possibility, but you guys made me feel… I don’t know, more special than anyone ever has. I just thought it would take a while to be noticed, if anyone did at all. Guess that’s a drawback to only having three thousand people in town.”

“Especially when about a quarter of the town is pack and can smell when you’ve blown a load in me.”

Randy finally relaxed into his boyfriend’s arms.

“With how distracted you look, why don’t I make dinner and you can take a shower.” Skyler lifted one of his arms and inhaled deep. “Even though you do smell good all sweaty like that. Love that natural musk of yours.”

Copyright © 2023 WolfM; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 51
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments




View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..