Jump to content
    WolfM
  • Author
  • 5,109 Words
  • 1,548 Views
  • 33 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Howloween - 3. Howloween 3

As the final week of October started, Randy spent the morning working the heavy equipment to offload log trucks as they came into the yard at the mill. His usual level of skill in flawlessly maneuvering the vehicle was slightly off. A couple times he had not gotten things quite balanced or tried to pick up too many. It was when several slipped out of the machine’s claws and crashed back onto the truck that got his supervisor’s attention.

“Shut it down, Randy. Time you took a break.”

“I’m fine. It just slipped. Happens to everyone.”

“It wasn't a request or suggestion.”

With a snarl, he killed the engine and stomped his way to the break room as another employee took his place. “This is bull shit!”

Making sure there was no one that should not hear him, the supervisor cautiously approached Randy. “Having trouble concentrating? Emotions feeling a little raw?”

“I’m fine, Mitch.” He punched the wall, putting his fist through the plywood, surprising himself.

“You’re not fine. We’re six days to the full moon. You’re on edge while around heavy equipment and not able to focus on what you’re doing. You’ve chewed out a bunch of people for no reason. What happened in the yard is minor, but you could have damaged that guy's truck. I just want to catch this before there’s a major incident.” Glancing at the wall he smirked. “Now you’re putting a gloryhole in the wall of a public space rather than keeping it in the trucker’s bathroom where they belong.” Mitch’s expression turned stern. “I’m your friend and your boss. I can’t have you endanger yourself or anyone else. You’re on paid leave until after you shift.”

“Seriously? You’re gonna make me just sit at home for the week with nothing to do?” Randy ground his teeth as his voice raised. “This is fucked up. I’m fuckin’ fine!” He poked his boss in the chest.

“Dude, it may have been a long time since I went through it, but I remember how it feels. The lead up to the moon is the worst. Emotions all over the place, getting distracted. I don’t know if it’s worse for you since you weren’t born to this, but I’ve got to look out for you and everyone else.” Mitch rested a hand on his subordinate’s shoulder. “It’s likely to get worse as the week passes. Consider yourself on vacation.”

Randy stormed out of the building and headed for his truck, spewing expletives the entire time. After starting it and shifting into drive, he gunned the engine and left in a cloud of dust.

It was only about a mile from the mill to the edge of Burney, but in that short distance caught some unwanted attention. The flashing lights in his mirror added to his already bad mood. “This day just keeps getting better and better.” He pulled off the highway and killed the engine.

The officer approached his passenger side and leaned on the door, looking through the opened window. “Going just a wee bit fast, weren’t we?”

“Sorry. I’m having a bad day apparently.” There was a definite growl to his voice.

“I hate to make it worse, but I need to see your license, registration, and proof of insurance, please.” He visually inspected the truck’s interior. “Are you carrying any weapons?”

“No, I don’t have anything in here.” After pulling his identification out of his wallet, he opened the glove box to get the other required documents. A large box of condoms fell out of the overstuffed storage space earning a chuckle from the officer. Randy growled again, but handed over what had been requested.

Tapping his finger on the driver’s license, he glanced between it and the driver. “Randy Watson. Randy Watson. Why do I know that name? Keep the engine off and I’ll be back in a minute.” The peace officer returned to his cruiser as Randy fumed.

When the man returned, he handed back the documents and ID. “Your record’s clean, so I don’t need to make it a real bad day by arresting you for something outstanding. It finally came to me why your name’s familiar. You’re Beta Roslin’s and Beta Richard’s friend. Also Beta Carlson’s.” He again leaned on the door. “I’m Deputy Baker. We met at the Beta’s house after that boy got beaten for being gay.”

“I’m sorry I was speeding, sir.”

“I understand, which is why I’m letting you off with a warning. It’s getting close to the full moon and you’re not feeling like yourself. Your first shift is coming up in a few days and that would mess with anyone. Please take it easy the rest of your way home and drive the speed limit.”

“I’ll be more careful, sir.”

“You’re lucky it was me who pulled you over. The highway patrol guys can be real dicks about it. Get on home and rest.”

“Thank you, Deputy Baker.”

For the first time that morning, Randy actually smiled. He did watch how he drove and made it home without any further incidents.

He laid down for a while before deciding to do some long overdue work in his yard. A little after one o’clock, he was finishing up and noticed a Frisbee on the edge of the roof. There was no telling how long it had been there and no kids lived near him. It was out of reach by maybe two feet. He tried to hop up to see if he could knock it down and the one time he touched it only pushed it farther onto the roof. Crouching down to see if he could jump up high enough, he sprung up. Not only did he reach it, but he ended up face planting himself on the roof.

About that time, Skyler’s truck turned the corner onto his street. The redhead got out and surveyed the situation. “What you doing up there?”

“Umm. I’m not really sure.” He turned over and sat looking down at Skyler. “It just sort of happened. Could you get the ladder from the side yard?”

“Nope. Get your ass down the same way you got up.”

He looked over the edge of the roof and then to his boyfriend. “Skyler, it’s ten or twelve feet. I’ll break a leg.”

“You won’t. You can do it. Here, let me show you.” The redhead effortlessly hopped up and sat beside Randy. “See. This height really isn’t a problem for us. It’s even easier to do when you’re in fur.”

“The first time I saw Trevor after finding out about lycan, I pinned him down and asked what he was gonna do about it. The fucker bench pressed me like it was nothing. We had a little talk about how strong he really is.”

“You’re going to find, often by accident for a while, that you’re far stronger than you used to be. We learn to hold back around humans so we don’t attract their attention.”

“I put my fist through a plywood wall at work this morning.”

“I heard.”

“They called you?”

“Mitch wanted to make sure you were okay.” Skyler shoulder-bumped him. “And Roger mentioned some aggressive driving.”

“Fuck, I can’t do anything without it getting back to you.” He glared at the ground.

“It’s not quite like that. These are people who know what’s about to happen to you. They’re just looking out for you. A pack is a family and we take care of our own. Most of the time at least.” He turned Randy’s face to meet his. “I care a hell of a lot about you. The rest of us know how rough it can be when you’re born to this. You’ve handled the last couple weeks quite well, but there could still be unforeseen issues that we’re all watching for.” Skyler kisses his nose. “Your moodiness is very normal and will soon pass. Now, watch how I jump down and do the same. Get cleaned up a little so I can take you to the Alpine for a milkshake.”

******

Trevor got out of the van at the Pit River Industries office and could not contain his smile at being back. “Glad they sent you to get us, Glenn.”

“I was looking forward to some lively banter like last time. Had to be on my best behavior with the big bosses riding along.”

“I’m not sure why.” Casey Tucker hiked his thumb at the pair behind him. The massive ginger was the long-time friend and enforcer of Aiden Jacobs and the adopted brother of Ethan Tucker. “For alphas, it was like riding with a couple kids. How many truckers did they flash their dicks at? Usually it’s Cody and me that cause the trouble.”

“Hey.” Aiden playfully slapped the ginger’s head. “This trip is actually close to a vacation so I don’t have to be overly serious. And we did get a couple thumbs up from those guys.”

“Think again. I’ve been working with Thad and Wade on your schedule.” Trevor smirked. “We’ve got all kinds of work for you to do.”

“Have I ever mentioned the closer you get to graduation, the bossier you get.”

“Yep, that’s why I’m your beta.” A familiar scent caught Trevor’s nose and his eyes locked on the two men leaning against the Ford F-250 parked beside the building. He wrapped an arm around each of his lovers, nuzzling both before pulling back for a passionate three-way kiss. “Fuck I’ve missed you guys.”

“All right, you three. Enough of that for now. Hi Randy and Sky Guy.” Ethan stretched. We’ve got a couple small meetings this afternoon.” He glanced at his phone. “It is still afternoon, isn’t it?”

“It is for another nineteen minutes, then it’s evening.” Glenn snickered.

“Hey Ethan, Aiden.” Randy barely took his eyes off Trevor.

Skyler finished the greetings. “Good to see ya, Cody, Darius, and Casey. And you too, Alphas.” He appeared unwilling to let go of Trevor.

“While you’re here, Cody and I want to run by the house and do a security sweep. Not that we don’t trust the work of the local guys. Last thing we need is an assassination attempt.” Darius grabbed his bag from the van before dropping it on the ground. “We’ll need to check out one of the trucks while the van stays with them.”

“Hey, make sure we schedule some time to hang out with Seth tomorrow. I can’t want to get my hands on his cute body again.” Ethan waggled his eyebrows. “Well, that and see if I can heal his spinal cord more. Wish I could do a one-and-done healing, but the humans would get suspicious of his miraculous recovery.”

Glenn cleared his throat and issued a growl that surprised everyone. “Respectfully, Alpha Tucker. That’s my boyfriend’s cute, little body you’re talking about.” He crossed his arms and tapped a foot.

“What are they putting in the water around here?” Cody could not hold in his laughter for long. “Weren’t you straight the last time we were here?”

“He said labels are overused.” Glenn pointed to Trevor. “It’s really a population and availability thing. Well, that and Seth is adorable as fuck. Now about your comments regarding my boyfriend, Alpha?”

“Yeah, yeah. I’m sorry, but not sorry. If I’d known I would have worded it differently.” The corner of Ethan’s lips curled up. “If he’s your boyfriend, then you’re welcome since I made sure the important parts below the belt were working. Now to just get the legs fixed.”

Glenn let out a loud belly laugh. “I know for a fact he’s grateful all that works. As for his legs, I don’t care if he’s in a chair or walking. He said he’d date me and that’s all that matters.”

Trevor wrapped an arm around Glenn’s shoulder. “My little brother definitely caught the right guy. I wonder how long before there’s a discussion on telling Seth about us and asking if he wants to be turned. Now, we’re gonna head out so I can spend some time with my boyfriends.”

“You’re not staying to help with the meetings?” Aiden looked annoyed.

“Not my problem. Wade and Thad will walk you through it. I’m not out here to work. Only for Randy’s emergence. I’ll see you at the pack meeting tomorrow night. I’m not missing his admission to the pack.” Trevor brushed his fingers through the brown hair. A grin turned to a deep chuckle when he got flipped off by his alphas.

Trevor grabbed his bag, and the trio made their way to Skyler’s truck and headed for his house.

******

“I can tell the difference now in your scent, Trev.” Randy grinned. “What it was when you got here, versus now. So that’s what others could pick up between me and Sky I guess.”

“It is, and I’m happy I’ll be going into that meeting tonight with both your scents on me.”

“So, what all’s gonna happen.” He was genuinely curious.

“You’ll be brought before the pack.” Skyler started. “Don’t worry. There will be a bunch of people there, but because of how spread out we are, a lot show up by Zoom.”

They went through the major points of the night before stomachs began to growl.

“How about I see what’s in the kitchen and make dinner, then we can find a way to distract Randy until it’s time to go?”

“Sounds like a good idea to me. I’ve missed your cooking.” Skyler and Randy took a seat at the breakfast counter while Trevor got busy.

A couple hours later, they walked into the pack office’s meeting room. People were slowly filing in and taking seats or chatting with friends. Rhonda and Bill spoke to the trio for a while, followed by Tom and Sarah. Randy was excited introducing them to Trevor.

As people took their seats and the meeting got underway, Randy’s eyes wandered from face to face of those in the room. So many he recognized from around town and his time in school, even if he did not know them well. He was brought back to the here-and-now when he heard his name.

“Randy Watson. Come forward.”

Flanked by Skyler and Trevor, the three made their way to the front of the room. Aiden and Ethan stood center with Wade on one side and Thad on the other. Another man Randy did not know was next to Thad. He glanced around for Casey and his mates, but could not see them.

“You come before us with a request?” Aiden’s eyes twinkled with merriment.

“I wish to petition for admission to the Pit River Pack.”

“Who stands with you in your request?” This time Ethan spoke.

Even though Randy had been told there was a ceremony for the event, he was nervous enough to have forgotten most of what was explained.

“I do, Alphas. Skyler Connelly. Pack hunter and boyfriend to Randy.”

“Trevor Carlson, third beta to Pit River and also boyfriend to Randy.”

“Betas Roslin and Richards stand with our friend.”

“We do as well, Alphas.” Randy’s friends from school moved to stand behind him.

“And us, Alphas.” Darius, Cody and Casey took up positions with their friends.

“We won’t crowd the already large group forming, but the entire Connelly clan supports Randy Watson’s petition, Alphas.”

“You have tremendous support, which we had no doubt would happen when the decision was made in July to offer you our gift.” Aiden grinned from ear to ear. “This would have technically taken place right after you were turned, but Ethan and I wanted to be here in person for this. And Trevor’s presence was most definitely required. Sorry we made you wait.”

Randy nodded.

“Your left wrist, please.” Ethan held out his hand while Randy presented his to the smaller alpha. “This might sting for a moment, but it won’t hurt you.” A claw formed at his index finger and quickly scraped a small line in the skin. A few drops of blood formed. Raising the wrist to his nose, he inhaled. Aiden also took in the scent of the blood before the wound was healed.

“From this day forth, you are a member of the Pit River Pack. Welcome to the family, Randy.” Aiden clasped him on the shoulders.

“Thank you, Alphas.”

******

The scent of pine trees and the sound of the river flowing had a calming effect on Randy as he lounged in a camp chair. His nerves had been frayed all day. He had jumped on Skyler for one thing and yelled at Trevor for another. As the day progressed, it only got worse. But now it was starting to wash away.

The approximately twenty mile drive took nearly forty minutes to get to the spot nine miles north of town. The rarely used campground on the bank of the Pit River had been the site chosen by many families in the pack for a teen’s emergence ceremony. This was the first time in the pack’s recorded history a turnling’s first shift was taking place there.

The campground was in a nicely wooded area that made the wolves feel at home. And it was far enough from any roads their bonfire would not attract attention. Still, the eagle-eyed lookout on Mt. Burney was notified.

“I remember that look.” Ethan stood before Randy. “Kind of tired, not sure what you’re feeling.”

“You weren’t tired at all. Mr. Serenity here appeared ready to break out in song with, ‘Oh what a beautiful morning,’ acting like it was nothing.” Aiden narrowly dodged his mate’s backhand. “How are you feeling?”

“Definitely tired. My head’s throbbing again.” He glanced at Ethan momentarily. “Hey, my eyes are up here. That’s not the head I’m talking about.” Randy took in all the people around him, surprised by their numbers. “I’m happy you’re here, Wade. You too, Thad. Who are all these people?”

“We wouldn’t have missed this for anything, my friend.” Wade clasped the young man’s shoulder.

“I’m just here to make sure you’re able to go into work tomorrow.” Thad jumped when he was hit from multiple sides. “Kidding. Geez, tough crowd.”

“A bunch of them are friends, but several are my family.” Skyler proudly waved to a group huddled together by the water’s edge. “By the way, happy Howloween. No tricks tonight, but your treat will arrive soon.”

“Usually for these things, it’s your closest friends and family.” Trevor’s vision seemed laser focused on Randy. “Since your blood relations can’t be here, your new extended family wanted to stand in for them.”

Rhonda and Bill, along with Tom and Sarah, came to talk to Randy and congratulate on the upcoming emergence.

The sun had long descended behind the western mountains. Shadows grew as the evening light faded.

Cody Marshal, Ethan’s enforcer wandered over to the group. “About time to light the fire?”

“Thanks. I need to remind my dad.” Skyler kissed Randy’s forehead. “Be back in a minute.”

A loud whistle got everyone’s attention. Randy and Trevor walked over to Skyler’s dad. “Thank you all for coming tonight under what should be an incredible Halloween blue moon as the Connelly Clan welcomes a new member into our family. We’re privileged to have our alpha and beta pairs with us.” Edward Connelly lit a piece of kindling and tossed it into the wood set up for the night’s bonfire. The flames quickly spread inside the towering structure and bathed the area in orange light.

“My son thought I wouldn’t approve of him dating another man. At the start of the conversation he was right. It was fun shocking the hell out of him for once when we asked about the scent of another on him.” There was general laughter when Skyler nodded to confirm. “In all honesty, I wasn’t thrilled and likely would have been dead against this before our current alpha and beta pairs showed me who you love isn’t what’s relevant, but how you love them.” He wrapped an arm around the soon to be wolf. “Randy Watson, from this day forward, no matter the status of your relationship with my son, you are a member of my family, my stepson if you will. I’ll always try to be there for you at times when your human parents can’t.”

“Thank you, Mr. Connelly.”

The grandparents stepped to the front of the crowd. “Oh shit,” Skyler shook his head and whispered to Randy, “the old man’s about to embarrass me if he can. I know it.”

“As the Connelly Clan patriarch, it’s my duty to oversee the family. I’m happy we’re welcoming this young man and I look forward to getting to know him better.” There was a twinkle in the older redhead’s eyes. “I’m ecstatic my grandson found not just one, but two people who can keep his attention longer than it takes to use a condom.” The elder Connelly snickered. “Randy and Beta Carlson, the way I see it, your new duties as members of the clan are simple. Could you please find a way to help Skyler knock up some woman so we have a little Connelly running around? I imagine you three would make great dads.”

“Ladies, gentlemen, and guests that fall into neither of those categories, I give you my grandfather.” Skyler chuckled when he got flipped off.

“I’ll be happy to see what I can do to help with that, Mr. Connelly.” Randy wrapped an arm around both his boyfriends.

Ethan, Aiden, and Thad all made short speeches as they awaited the coming moonrise.

Ever so slowly, the Earth’s biggest satellite began its ascent into the night sky.

“My skin itches.”

Trevor and Skyler glanced at each other before returning their focus to Randy. “Time to get naked, lover, and I know you don’t like the idea, but the necklace needs to come off now.” He unclasped the platinum chain and placed it in the center of a three-section box, before helping Trevor remove his. Once the trio of pendants were inside, it was handed to Cody to be put someplace safe until morning.

“Remember, we warned you this is going to be the most pain you’ve ever experienced.” Trevor tried to be as reassuring as possible. “Focus on our voice. We’ll guide you all the way through. I can’t wait to see you in fur.” He placed a kiss on Randy’s lips.

The naked trio moved into a clearing to let the brilliant moonlight bathe Randy’s skin. As his legs gave out, they lowered him to the ground. He writhed around in agony as everyone could only watch. “Oh fuck! This hurts.”

Another burst of pain hit him and his vision went from blurred to blinding white. At the edge of his consciousness he could feel another presence. Not really anything he could define, but sort of like knowing someone was in the shadows without seeing anyone there. A voice in the background momentarily caught his attention. Was it Skyler or Trevor? He was not sure.

“Randy, listen and focus. Relax and let your wolf free.”

His fists grabbed the first things it could as his vision briefly cleared, both his boyfriend’s throats had his fingers wrapped around them. “You try to relax. Fuckin’ hurts.”

He closed his eyes tight as another burst of pain washed over him. Randy released his boyfriend’s necks as he curled into the fetal position. He could see himself standing alone in the forest. Something approached the image of himself he held in his mind. It seemed timid at first, unwilling to get too close. Randy felt uneasy, as if he were being hunted. A snarling sound made him tense. That only aggravated the growling animal.

“I know it hurts,” Trevor ran his fingers through sweat-slicked brown hair, “but you’re fighting your wolf. You have to be calm so he can join with you.”

His breathing became labored as the process dragged out. The mental image came back into focus. He wanted to run from the animal that was stalking him, but no direction looked safe. Trevor told him months ago not to run from his or Skyler’s wolf, that it would not ever hurt him. He held his ground on shaky legs.

Randy looked over his ethereal shoulder as the vision of the wolf coalesced into something he could understand. It stared at him, teeth bared and head down. Even in its aggressive posture, the animal was as beautiful to him as Skyler’s and Trevor’s wolves. He again fought the instinct to run, instead kneeling to the height of the animal. It slowly moved out of the trees and padded towards him, scenting the air as it circled. The beast’s head cocked and its growling stopped. Randy’s physical body and mind settled. The wolf appeared to recognize him and sat.

“You’re almost there, Randy.”

He reached out towards the wolf only to pull his hand back when it moved. With a trembling hand he finally got the courage to try and stroke the head of the beast like he had done with his lovers. As his hand touched the fur, an electric shock passed through the pair. In an instant, Randy could no longer see the vision of him and the animal, but was looking through foreign eyes. He was back in the forest with Skyler and Trevor.

Fur erupted across Randy’s body seconds before his bones started reshaping to their new form. A scream of pain morphed into a howl as his head reformed and pointed ears repositioned to the top. A fluffy brown tail extended from his hind quarters. After several minutes, a brown wolf laid panting on the ground.

“I’m so proud of you.” Skyler rubbed his head.

Trevor ran his fingers through the fur on Randy’s side. “You did it.”

It took several tries for the new wolf to stand. He was unsteady as he took his first few steps. Four paws felt strangely odd. When the tail moved, he tried to turn to look at it. His eyes traveled over the two people closest to him. Their scents were familiar, but they did not look right. In seconds, however, they turned into wolves and were instantly recognized.

Skyler and Randy moved to each side of their lover, rubbing along his sides, nuzzling their heads against his. The three shared their scents as the newest wolf became more confident on his feet.

Slowly moving away from the other two, he made his way to the water’s edge. Light from the moon reflected off the surface, illuminating the wolf’s face. He stared into the reflection. Randy felt a disconnect from his mind, but knew it was him he was seeing. The image changed as one red and another black and silver wolf moved beside him. They rubbed against him again, and he felt calm.

Turning away from the water, about twenty-five more animals stood and watched him. Uncertainty about their intentions was quickly replaced by understanding. This was his pack and the wolf knew he was home.

Gazing at the brilliant moon, Randy felt its call and threw his head up and howled for the first time. On his second, the others at the ceremony joined in. Off in the distance, more voices joined the chorus in a glorious harmony.

A series of growls and woofs caught his attention as his two companions took off. Less than a second later, he was running at their sides, reveling in the glory of bounding over fallen trees and dodging branches. The many footfalls behind them told him the others had joined the run.

New sounds and scents threatened to overwhelm the new wolf. He tried to take it all in. The sensation of the ground beneath his paws fascinated him. Randy had just enough awareness of his surroundings to know what was happening, but no control to act on anything. His time talking to Ethan came to mind, that he would be a passenger along for the ride. That description seemed fitting.

Another series of woofs and growls caught his attention before they repeated. “Do you smell it?”

“Yes. What is that? Prey?”

“There’s deer downwind. A buck and doe,” the silver and black wolf responded.

“We’ll teach you to hunt.” The red beast now had his attention. “Follow our lead. You’ll know when and how to go for the kill.”

“Ignore the doe. She still has young. The buck is not with her.” The back and forth between the other two was easy to follow. The brown wolf followed his nose and it guided him like a compass to their prey.

The eight point buck tried to defend itself with its antlers the first time Randy got close. The other two blocked off avenues of escape. As it lowered its head to push Skyler back, Randy struck and the deer fell to the ground. The taste of blood was strangely satisfying.

“You did well.” Trevor praised. “You get to feed first.” He moved in close and lowered his voice. “The meat in its flank is the best.”

Randy bit in, and after a few attempts, got his first real taste. He savored it and took several more mouthfuls before moving back. He followed his boyfriends and lowering his head to the alphas. The two licked any remaining blood from his muzzle.

Aiden and Ethan took their portion before welcoming the rest of those gathered to help themselves. What the wolves did not consume would be taken by the other residents of the forest. Nothing would go to waste.

Several hours later, most everyone was resting at the campground. Some had returned to human and others remained in their animal form. The brown wolf wandered the site, sniffing and learning the scent of his packmates. Exhaustion set in, and Randy fell asleep in the shade of a pine tree, cuddled between his boyfriends.

When the moon finally set, his body relaxed, waking the sleeping wolf in time to feel his body return to human. The pain was not nearly as bad as the first shift. He panted his way through the aches in his body and grinned like a fool at his lovers.

“Thank you, for what you helped me become.”

“Happy birthday.” Trevor and Skyler held him as he fell back into a deep sleep.

In his mind, the image of his human self and the wolf returned. They sat beside one another, the human’s arm draped over the animal while the beast nuzzled his companion’s neck. Quietly, the two talked until their minds joined the body in sleep.

 

The End

Thank you to @astone2292 and @Backwoods Boy for the wonderful help in getting this completed.
I know this is shorter than my usual books, but hopefully it was just as enjoyable.
Copyright © 2023 WolfM; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 53
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



18 hours ago, Rkench said:

Wow.  What a beautiful passage. I’m a cat guy and I want to be a wolf now.  
 

What a wonderful end. A great guy who was always alone (despite a large group of “friends”) now not only has two of the hottest characters as his partners and lovers, he has a true companion of the soul. 
 

Bravo, @WolfM for a short, but sweet episode in the lives of characters so many have come to care about. I realize inspiration just happened to strike for this to be written in time, and that is kismet. But I look forward to the next, hopeful longer chapter in your rich saga.  “They” always say “leave ‘em wanting more.” Mission: accomplished and thanks!!  

Thank you so much, Rkench. :)  I enjoy writing all the stories, but it was fun in a way knowing this was going to be short and to the point. It also let me build on the first shift more than I had. Instead of focusing on the physical changes I thought about how that second presence in their mind joins.

I won't hold it against you being a cat person. No one's perfect. :rofl:  I'll just have to include some more feline characters in the future.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..