Jump to content

Howloween 6. Running With The Pack

   (5 reviews)
Genres: Romance, Paranormal

Randy Watson had been mostly happy with his life of hopping from one women’s bed to another in his small town of Burney. Things changed when he met a sexy man working in town for the summer. He not only ended up with one boyfriend, but two. On top of that, he found out both men were something called a lycan. His final surprise was being asked if he wanted to become one too.

Thank you to @astone2292 and @Backwoods Boy for your wonderful editing job.
Copyright © 2023 WolfM; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (17 members)

  • Action Packed 13
  • Addictive/Pacing 12
  • Characters 17
  • Chills 7
  • Cliffhanger 5
  • Compelling 15
  • Feel-Good 16
  • Humor 15
  • Smoldering 11
  • Tearjerker 6
  • Unique 15
  • World Building 12

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Rkench

· Edited by Rkench

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

An all-too-short, yet oh-so-sweet Howl-O’Ween addition to @WolfM’s marvelous “Running With the Pack” saga, picking up, basically, where “Higher Education” wrapped up.  That story left a hot, caring good guy loner named Randy not only discovering an unexpected attraction to a guy, but in a fledgling throuple. Oh, and the studs he likes are lycans.  Yeah. That’s a real thing. Will Halloween be the right time to take a leap of faith and accept a life-changing love bite??

I’m a cat guy and the ending left me wanting to be a wolf, and left Randy with true companionship of the soul. 
 

  • Love 4
Link to review
centexhairysub

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

A truly wonderful addition to the Running with the Pack saga.  You will need to have read the earlier books to get the most out of this story, but what a joy that is in reading them and joining this wonderful universal story.  

Great characters and we get to meet up with a few old friends and a few new ones as well.  Story is great, but ties into the last book in the saga.  

Sit yourself down and start with the first book if you haven't read them and end with this delightful little tale, you will not regret it for a moment.

  • Love 6
Link to review
Backwoods Boy

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

A theme of "finding one's place in the world" weaves a continuous thread throughout the Running with the Pack series, but nowhere does "belonging" surface more clearly than in this short addition to the series.  Though it has enough background to stand alone, this three chapter story is the perfect postscript to Higher Education, and a teaser to start at the very beginning - a very good place to start.

  • Love 5
Link to review
chris191070

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

A wonderful addition to the Running with the Pack Series.

We follow Randy and his boyfriend's, as Randy undergoes his biggest adventure.

Read on to discover more.

  • Like 1
  • Love 6
Link to review
raven1

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I love the world that WolfM has created in this series.  This is a story I have been waiting for and it delivers.  Randy, Trevor and Skyler are so good together.  This is a sweet addition that highlights Randy and his decision on whether to become a Lycan like his two boyfriends.  I do hope this is not the final chapter with these three, but the start of a new adventure for them with the Burney Pack.  I suggest reading the whole "Running With the Pack" saga so you can enjoy the whole experience of this great universe.  

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..