Jump to content
    wolfwriter
  • Author
  • 1,048 Words
  • 1,576 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>

Dracken Awakening - 10. Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Harry and Moony holed up for hours in the office trying to plan their revenge. Neville and Charlie also planned some revenge, but they focused solely on his family that had betrayed them. Those three had a lot of payback coming to them. Working in the Goblin mines was not enough of a punishment as far as they were concerned.

“Neville, Charlie, can you come here for a minute?” Harry called from the office. He knew they would hear him thanks to their dracken hearing.

“What have you two come up with Harry?” asked Charlie.

“Well, I know you feel like your family members deserve a harsher punishment than working in the mines. We think we have come up with something for them, as well as for Hermione and Dumbledore.”

Remus took over in the explanation. “For the three no names we have come up with the idea of making them work at the hospital as orderlies and make them deal with emptying bedpans and all the jobs that the other staff doesn’t like doing. They won’t be able to use magic because they will be wearing magic dampening bracelets that only a few people would be able to release. These people would be those that are on your side and have as much of an issue with them as the three of you do. This means they won’t be able to magically clean the bedpans or any spills.” He looked to Charlie and continued, “I know they’re your family Charlie and if you don’t want this to happen then we will figure something else out.”

"Those three are no family of mine. They gave up that right a long time ago. Weasleys are honorable and they showed no honor whatsoever. The ones that matter will feel the same way."

"Harry, make sure they are never able to work on the long-term care floor. I don't want them to have anything to do with my parents' care."

"Oh, most definitely. Plus, I've been thinking..."

"Just great. There goes the Marauder brain in action," Charlie snickered.

"Hush you. As I was saying before I was interrupted. Don't you find it curious that the two possible candidates for the prophecy child both lost their parents around the same time? I mean my parents were killed by Voldemort, there is no doubt about that, but has ever heard of the Cruciatis curse making someone completely lose their mind. After all this time there has been no one who could heal the damage done, either by treatment or by potion. I think a certain manipulative old goat fucker has played a part in what is keeping them in the condition they are in."

"Harry, I never thought about it that way. Now that I think about it, that is a high possibility. After all, he did study alchemy under Nicholas Flammel who is a renowned master in that field."

"What if he combined alchemy with a potion? That would make whatever potion they did try to be ineffective in curing them," stated Moony.

"Neville, we need to find healers we can trust and get your parents somewhere safe. There is no telling what Dumbfuck will do when he figures everything out."

"I know Harry. I will send a message to Gran to get everything started. She never trusted Dumbledore."

Meanwhile, Dumbledore was in his office and felt a chill go down his spine. He should have learned by now that this was an indication of trouble, but as usual, he felt the warning didn't apply to him. What he forgot about was just how determined the Marauders could be. When you add an original Marauder and the angry son of a Marauder, then add in a Weasley, Dumbledick simply didn't stand a chance.

***

Harry sent a letter to a reputable reporter from the Daily Profit, as well as to The Quibbler with some facts that would start the downfall of Dumbdumb. Harry went out to the garden looking for Neville. He found him there with Charlie quietly talking.

"Hey, guys. What would you say to taking a trip, just the three of us?"

"That sounds great. It will give us time to focus on each other and strengthen our bond," Charlie said.

Harry and Charlie looked to Neville to gage his response to the suggestion. Soon Neville had a grin that brightened both their days for months to come.

"I would love that. We need to have time together without interruptions, otherwise, our bond could punish us. I've been reading up on drackens and their mates and children are the most important thing to them. If we don't grow our bond our dracken could see it as a rejection and cause us unimaginable pain. I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to go through something like that."

Harry and Charlie shivered at the thought of their dracken going through a rejection phase because they knew if that happened, they wouldn't get another mate. It’s why drackens treasure their mates so much. Losing their mate can cause their dracken to go insane from the loss. It didn’t matter if the loss was from death or from rejection.

“Let’s look at our holdings and see where we can go. We can go wherever you want to Neville,” Harry suggested.

“That sounds like a great place to start,” confirmed Charlie.

***

Albus was trying to go through his memories to see what could have caused that shiver of fear to run down his spine. It had felt like someone had walked over his grave and he wasn’t even dead yet. He knew it had something to do with that Potter spawn. He had hoped that his time with the Dursleys would have made the boy so meek that even if he found out what he had planned with the Weasley matriarch, and her two youngest Harry would be too weak to fight them. Unfortunately, it looked like that was not the case. It looked like he needed to step things up a bit because it simply wouldn’t do for Harry Potter to slip his leash. Little did the old fool know it was already too late for him to ever get control over Harry or Neville again.

© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved; Harry Potter belongs to J.K. Rowlings, everything else belongs to me.
  • Like 10
  • Love 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

You know i always found it weird how the cruciatus did that to frank and alice as well. I couldnt think of a better punishment for those weasels!

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..