Jump to content
    wolfwriter
  • Author
  • 1,050 Words
  • 2,163 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>

Dracken Awakening - 9. Chapter 9

Molly was furious. She had never felt more humiliated in her life the entire time she had been married to Arthur, even with his small income. She and Ginny had been frog-marched through Diagon Alley like common criminals. She was just glad that Albus hadn’t seen her like this. No one knew it but she had had a crush on the headmaster for years. She was attracted to the power he yielded and knew that Potter was no true match for him. He was after all just a boy.

“Mum how long are we going to be down here?” whined Ron.

“Oh, do shut up Ronald. I’m tired of listening to your whining. We are here until either Albus can convince the goblins to release us or until they feel we have paid our debt,” Molly snarled.

“This is all Potter’s fault. I know it. He just had to take the money we rightfully deserved for putting up with all his adventures over the years,” Ron snarled.

“How is Harry ever going to fall in love with me if I am down here doing manual labor. I’m supposed to be the next Lady Potter-Black. I’m not supposed to be working like I’m a servant or a house elf,” whined Ginny.

The goblin that was standing by simply grinned that scary goblin grin because he knew they weren’t going to be leaving any time soon and that the whinny one would never be the next Lady Potter-Black because Lord Potter-Black had already found his mates and bonded with them. He knew that the three in front of him would start plotting an escape soon, but he would be there to find out and put a stop to it.

***

A regal black owl made its way towards Remus while he was in Diagon Alley get some supplies for the house. When the owl landed on his shoulder, he quickly removed the note that was attached to its leg. While he didn’t recognize the owl, he knew the message must be important for the sender to use such a fast owl for a simple message. Remus ran a few quick spells to make sure there were no curses or anything on the letter before he opened it to see who it was from. He was shocked to see it was from Severus. He read the letter and felt a deep growl in his chest and let out a short snarl before he realized people had noticed and started to go to the other side of the alley to walk around him. He decided to put the rest of his shopping on hold in order to get back to the boys and let them know what Dumbledick was planning.

He apparated back to the house and found all three men in the sitting room reading books on drackens.

He cleared his throat to get their attention. When they turned around, he handed the letter to Harry as the top dominate of the triad so he could read the information and decide what to do about it.

The three men watched as Harry read the letter before he started to pace. Remus knew he needed to get Harry to talk soon, otherwise, there would be a worn path in the rug from all his pacing. He got that from his mother Lily. Remus hoped Harry had gotten that trait from her and not her temper. Unfortunately, the more he watched Harry, the more he realised he had gotten her temper because he could almost see a fire in his eyes. He could feel Harry’s magic as it crackled through the room with each pass he made.

Having shared a dorm with Harry, Neville knew that whatever was in that letter couldn’t be good with the amount of magic he could feel coming off Harry in strong heavy currents.

“Harry, what’s going on? What has you so stressed?” Neville asked.

Neville’s voice broke him out of the trance he was in and was enough to start to settle his magic.

“The old fool is still trying to find us. He is going to use the seedier side of the community to do it. He has threatened Severus with Azkaban if he doesn’t use some of his contacts from Voldie’s circle of contact to do it.”

“What does he still have over Severus?” asked Charlie.

“He has never had him officially cleared so that if he ever needs him the old bastard will still have some leverage to use. That would be my guess,” theorized Remus.

Harry smirked at Remus who groaned when he saw it. I haven’t seen that smirk since the last time your father had a massive prank to pull. Spit it out cub. Tell me what deviousness you’re thinking about.”

“Well, Remus, first if I’m going for devious, I need the twins involved. Secondly, why don’t we go ahead and get Severus cleared so he doesn’t have it hanging over his head any longer.”

Remus sat there stunned by what had come out of Harry’s mouth. It wasn’t because he didn’t like Severus, but with Harry’s past experiences with the man, Remus didn’t think Harry would be willing to do anything. After a minute Remus had to remind himself that Harry was also Lily’s son, not just James’.

“Not only are you your father’s son but that right there would be something your mother would have come up with if it had been her in this position. Don’t get me wrong, she was as studious as Ms Granger, but she could be just as devious as your father. Sometimes I think some of the things the Marauders were blamed for were ones she had pulled and framed us for.”

Harry grinned while Neville and Charlie looked between the two of them as if they had lost their minds. Charlie who had lived with the twins knew who the Marauders were, but not what their names were.

Harry noticed Charlie’s look. “Remus here is Moony, Charlie. Sirius was Padfoot and my dad was Prongs. We don’t talk about the rat Pettigrew. They are the men your brothers have idolized for the last 12 years. They just don’t know the Marauders real names. Maybe you can help me tell them Marauder style?”

© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved; Harry Potter belongs to J.K. Rowlings, everything else belongs to me.
  • Like 14
  • Love 10
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Omg your back and with a vengeance! I never liked Ginny and thought Ron a whiny brat and fumbledick only used Harry as a pawn in his war with a former student whom I wouldn't have been surprised to find out if he had enamorous feelings for!  I always thought Molly had the potential to be a force to be reckoned with. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

OMG I am so glad your back ,was really wanting to see more stories about Drackens. I am rereading all the chapters from Rise of the Drackens. 🙂

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..