[Razor] Queer Moments

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Who had the clever idea of having a 13-year old kid sing and dance to It's Raining Men, anyway?)

Exactly! I found that so inappropriate. At least they left out my favourite line though (which woulda been completely inappropriate): "I'm gonna rip off the roof and stay in bed".

I'd hardly consider myself a prude, and certainly not homophobic, but I definitely wouldn't let my 13 year old son sing that video on YouTube. On the other hand I wouldn't let my 13 year old daughter do it either.

Anyway, I gotta agree with the others: the kid's gay but not technically out yet. Sure it's possible that he just picked the song because he liked it or something, but there's very few straight 13 year old guys who would sing that.

Just my thoughts,

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace

I caught myself ogling some of the guys who were fellow english majors at orientation...

WHY are trumpet players ALWAYS arrogant, and ALWAYS cute? It's not fair. They were fun though, anyway, had a good time. Think I'll like going to USM, barring any insane happenings. :)

WHY are trumpet players ALWAYS arrogant, and ALWAYS cute? It's not fair.

AHAHAHA! OMG, that just made my day. i was in marching band in high school, and had a crush on like 6 incredibly arrogant trumpet players. (i was like the exception to that rule, i played trumpet but im not cute or arrogant.) the whole freakin lot of them were hot! ...well...except for the girls...cooties and all...lol but for girls i guess they were alright. (any of the awesome ladies at GA who might read this post, you are the exceptions to the cooties rule)

WHY are trumpet players ALWAYS arrogant, and ALWAYS cute?

OMG, Don't get me started.... Too many trumpet crushes...

Maybe they're just hiding the fact that they're jealous of more superior Saxophone players.... *cough*

(My sister plays trumpet, we have this fight all the time...)

That video was adorable... it looked like someone plucked that boy right out of a Final Fantasy game...

OMG, Don't get me started.... Too many trumpet crushes...

Maybe they're just hiding the fact that they're jealous of more superior Saxophone players.... *cough*

(My sister plays trumpet, we have this fight all the time...)

That video was adorable... it looked like someone plucked that boy right out of a Final Fantasy game...

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! You're delightful! :D

SAXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We rock! ~does a lil dance~

And he does look quite spiky and angular and anime-ish, don't he? Adorable. Twins.... yum.

Trumpet players are famously arrogant. This trumpet player wanted to be a lawyer. Jesus Christ on a cracker with cheese, could you POSSIBLY be any more saturated in obvious arrogance? He can do his own fanfares when popping into the courtroom. :P Ah, well, at least everyone was quite nice and agreeable. I found myself easily connecting with girls as usual, though. I mean, I talked to the boys when I was sitting at the table beside them. I sat next to two girls though. Later, when I was walking down the sidewalk, I started a random conversation with... you guessed it, a girl! At lunchtime, I sat with a girl.

I really have got to work on my male to male social skills. They're so weird though...

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! You're delightful! :D

SAXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We rock! ~does a lil dance~

And he does look quite spiky and angular and anime-ish, don't he? Adorable. Twins.... yum.

Trumpet players are famously arrogant. This trumpet player wanted to be a lawyer. Jesus Christ on a cracker with cheese, could you POSSIBLY be any more saturated in obvious arrogance? He can do his own fanfares when popping into the courtroom. :P Ah, well, at least everyone was quite nice and agreeable. I found myself easily connecting with girls as usual, though. I mean, I talked to the boys when I was sitting at the table beside them. I sat next to two girls though. Later, when I was walking down the sidewalk, I started a random conversation with... you guessed it, a girl! At lunchtime, I sat with a girl.

I really have got to work on my male to male social skills. They're so weird though...

Haha, band fags unite! (in my high school, everyone made fun of us, calling us band fags. So, in retaliation, we took the name as a badge of honor, frequently referring to ourselves as Band Fags, lol.)

There was a flute player named in our band who was SO flamboyant, lol. He was really cute, but at this time I was so far in the closet I couldn't work up the nerve to talk to him. To this day, he did the CUTEST thing I've ever seen in my life. He had a HUGE crush on my friend Chris, a fellow trumpet player. He would always be following him around, and trying to talk to him. Now, Chris was completely straight, but too much of a nice guy to hurt him, so he continually tried to avoid the situation. It was soooo cute, the way Paul would follow him around like a lost puppy, lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I had another queer moment. I was watching Princess Diaries with my little sister... and I was loving it.

I have to admit that every time I see that movie come on TV I watch it.... it's so great. I'm a sucker for chick flicks of that variety.

I had another queer moment. I was watching Princess Diaries with my little sister... and I was loving it.

I have to admit that every time I see that movie come on TV I watch it.... it's so great. I'm a sucker for chick flicks of that variety.

So am I.. There's something about the damsel in distress that does me in...lol...Poor Mia...lol

LOL, I'm a huge sucker for chick flicks myself!

I actually had another very embarrassing "queer moment" today when an ad/preview for the new movie Bratz came on the radio, and after it was over I was totally thinking I just HAD to go and see it :*)

LOL, now the only hard part will be finding someone "gay enough" to go watch it with me...you'd think this wouldn't be a problem since virtually all my friends are gay but...THAT gay? :blink::boy:

Edited by AFriendlyFace

Talk about queer moments. The other day, my little sis was imitating me when I talk to girls. It was so...

I didnt realise I used my hand so much!!! You lknow, waving it around when you talk (not that much though) And that false laugh that girls do... That's so gay!!!

Ieshwar

Talk about queer moments. The other day, my little sis was imitating me when I talk to girls. It was so...

I didnt realise I used my hand so much!!! You lknow, waving it around when you talk (not that much though) And that false laugh that girls do... That's so gay!!!

Ieshwar

Oh God!! That elicited so many memories in me...I'm just the same and one of my very good friends always points it out!! Once I was talking to her on the phone and she just told me point blank that stop waving your hand, B!! And the best part is...I was waving it like....like...I don't know!! lol

That false laugh is soooo familiar!!

lmao!! (not that girly laugh this time though)

• 1 month later...
hehehe i totally think hes gay. he says he isnt, but COME ON! its raining men??? lol

Ok, I have proof now. Seriously...there's like no doubt in my mind now...

118509321031.jpg

Yea, he's the one in the DRESS!

Here's a more recent pic of him...he doesnt even look male anymore, lol.

TI4U_u1151343749.jpg

Ok, I have proof now. Seriously...there's like no doubt in my mind now...

(...)

Yea, he's the one in the DRESS!]

For your information, Michael Stipes also performed in a dress when R.E.M. started.

*scratches head and wonders if he didn't just write something stupid*