[Razor] Queer Moments

So I had this idea for a really hilariously fun thread, but then I thought "Hmmm, I should not post this in the Lounge or places like that, because someone might get their panties in a ruffle over the fact that I'm very amused by gay stereotypes and get angry."

Therefore, I stuck it in MY forum, where I am God (Well, vice-God. I think Myr retains the title of God everywhere on GA, y'know, that whole omnipresent thing). If any mod-ish people think moving it to the lounge would be a good idea... you have yourself a ball. :) Otherwise, this is the deal, people!

We all have moments in which we feel so gay it burns. C'mon, even you girls get these. They're stereotypical gay things we accidentally catch ourselves doing. Sometimes, they're funny as hell. So... tell us about them. :)

I got my XM radio thing for graduation from my grandma... I hooked it up today. The first thing I hear is Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend"... and I pressed record. Then I learned the words... and now I feel like someone should hit me with a fire extinguisher. :D

Hey hey, you you, I don't like your girlfriend!

No way, no way, I think you need a new one!

~does a little dance~

It's just so delightfully... happy. :D Now I wanna go beat up somebody's girlfriend and take their man.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAO i know exactly what you mean. I just spent like 2 hours downloading songs by a German pop-metal band named Tokio Hotel. right now, i cant tell if i actually like the music, or if its just the fact that Bill Kaulitz (lead singer) is like the cutest thing on the planet.

bill_von_tokio_hotel.jpg

Edited by wrathofmagneto

Well, you know how gay boys like to dance....yes, I know that's a stereotype...but...

I love to dance!

Still do, but I've had to slow down somewhat...well, unless I know that the establishment keeps bottled oxygen on the premises. :thumbdown:

Ok, so this one time, a wedding I believe; man, I was just steppin' out! The DJ was incredible. I'm dancing with my daughter (she was about 17 at the time - she's 31 now)...then this great song comes on ("I'm so excited" by the Pointer Sisters) and I really got into it. When the song ended, I opened my eyes (yes, I had closed eyes, helps me get into the music) and there I was, all alone on the dance floor. My daughter had become embarrassed and left the dance floor.

Talk about embarrassment. :lmao: I did get a good round of applause, though. :great: And a thumbs-up from the DJ. :lol: I blamed it on the alcohol. 0:)

I went home shortly after that incident. :ph34r:

Conner

Well, you know how gay boys like to dance....yes, I know that's a stereotype...but...

I love to dance!

Still do, but I've had to slow down somewhat...well, unless I know that the establishment keeps bottled oxygen on the premises. :thumbdown:

Ok, so this one time, a wedding I believe; man, I was just steppin' out! The DJ was incredible. I'm dancing with my daughter (she was about 17 at the time - she's 31 now)...then this great song comes on ("I'm so excited" by the Pointer Sisters) and I really got into it. When the song ended, I opened my eyes (yes, I had closed eyes, helps me get into the music) and there I was, all alone on the dance floor. My daughter had become embarrassed and left the dance floor.

Talk about embarrassment. :lmao: I did get a good round of applause, though. :great: And a thumbs-up from the DJ. :lol: I blamed it on the alcohol. 0:)

I went home shortly after that incident. :ph34r:

Conner

Okay I have been here too (blush). Bill Kaulitz... this guy is prettier than my daughter and she is a hot young woman... (if a proud dad can say that without all of you incest readers getting on my case! :angry: ) I guess that makes him perfect for an old bi like me.

Edited by eliotmoore
I got my XM radio thing for graduation from my grandma... I hooked it up today. The first thing I hear is Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend"... and I pressed record. Then I learned the words... and now I feel like someone should hit me with a fire extinguisher. :D

Hey hey, you you, I don't like your girlfriend!

No way, no way, I think you need a new one!

~does a little dance~

It's just so delightfully... happy. :D Now I wanna go beat up somebody's girlfriend and take their man.

OMG!!! I love that song!! I'm such a homo when it plays on my Top 20 Station on the XM in the car.

I think the reason some of us Gays like it is because we picture ourselves winning the strVIII guy from his girlfriend and turning him gay. :music:

my favourite line is the 'She's like sooo whatever!'

Here's the YouTube Video

Edited by NaperVic

Hmmm,

ME stereotypically gay? Nevah!

LOL, well I really don't do this very often (at least that I'm aware :blink: ), but a few weeks ago at work (my old job) I was in a hurry and I caught myself walking at a very brisk pace, shimming my hips and doing that gay thing with BOTH wrists :*)

My lesbian friends are always quite amused that I'm careful to coordinate my sucks, shoes, and belt (little do they know I try to pick an appropriate pair of underwear too).

I'll post more later if I think of something.

OMG!!! I love that song!! I'm such a homo when it plays on my Top 20 Station on the XM in the car.

I think the reason some of us Gays like it is because we picture ourselves winning the strVIII guy from his girlfriend and turning him gay. :music:

my favourite line is the 'She's like sooo whatever!'

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ25-glGRzI" target="_blank">

Here's the YouTube Video</a>

Ya know I think "Dontcha" by the pussycat dolls is a better "winning a straight guy over from his gf song". I mean if he were just kinda closeted and you knew it it would be so cool to be like "Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?"

Ohhh, so for the 'Songs that may you feel so gay it burns category' we have:

Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend

Pussycat doll's <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knjAM3XxPC0" target="_blank">dont cha

</a>

Pointer Sister's I'm So Excited

and I'll add Denise William's Let's here it for the boy

OHH I like all those!

Actually, despite the fact that we've mostly been discussing the first two (Girlfriend and Dontcha) I like I'm so excited and Let's here it for the Boy much more!

I occasionally comment on peoples curtains.. or how two colours "Simply do not work together". does that count?

Andy, it depends whether your hands were in a resting state or if your hands were being animated. 0:)

One more thing, I iron my t-shirts. :2thumbs:

That's gotta be gay. :o

Conner

AHHHHH! I iron all my shirts and T-Shirts! :lmao:

I have noticed that I walked quite like girls. :blink: And when I laugh, I cover my mouth my hand.

How gay I am?

Ieshwar

Hahaha... This makes me smile.

Well, I'm known to have my flamey moments. At the dorms, my friends and I would always be talking, and then something would happen, and my friend would say, "Wow, you don't like boys at ALL do you??;

Ok, some of the things I do/I've done:

1. I use hand gestures. A lot. They're always big and animated. I'm an actor, it's what we do.

2. I use the excuse, "I'm an actor, its what we do."

3. The ONLY thing I listen to are showtunes. (Well that, and some random emo/alternative/ska/pop stuff)

4. I've used a hair straightener multiple times, and have more hair product than my sister.

5. I can do my own stage makeup.

6. I see commercials for "An Affair to Remember", and get all excited about it.

7. I constantly comment on how a person's outfit fits together, even though I usually look like crap.

8. I've never said, "Girl, Please" to an actual girl.

9. I get very excited and worked up talking about anything having to do with Harry Potter.

10. I grew up listening to Cher (Because my mom loves her...) and actually LIKED it.

11. It takes me longer to get ready than any of my girl friends.

Um, yeah, I'm sure I've got more, I just can't think.

1. I use hand gestures. A lot. They're always big and animated.

7. I constantly comment on how a person's outfit fits together, even though I usually look like crap.

9. I get very excited and worked up talking about anything having to do with Harry Potter.

Ditto! (We're all soooo gay! :lol: )

Ieshwar

1. I use hand gestures. A lot.

3. The ONLY thing I listen to are showtunes. (Well that, and some random emo/alternative/ska/pop stuff)

4. I've used a hair straightener multiple times, and have more hair product than my sister.

7. I constantly comment on how a person's outfit fits together

11. It takes me longer to get ready than any of my girl friends.

Wait...you mean some guys don't do these things! :o

Edited by AFriendlyFace
Hahaha... This makes me smile.

Well, I'm known to have my flamey moments. At the dorms, my friends and I would always be talking, and then something would happen, and my friend would say, "Wow, you don't like boys at ALL do you??;

Ok, some of the things I do/I've done:

1. I use hand gestures. A lot. They're always big and animated.

Same here dude... i mean its sooo difficult to NOT use ur hands when explaining things to somebody...it's become a joke b/w me and my best friend...lol

Another thing is the animated way i speak---example---up above i wrote waaay...that's the way i speak too..

don't know if that is gay or not...may not be cause i'm not a 100 % gay either....lol

Wait...you mean some guys don't do these things! :o

Well...majority don't do it the way Adrian referred to it (read the text in bold) but yeah, some straight men also do these gestures...

BSK

Another thing we seem to do a lot of is use exclamation points!!!! Are we really that excited?

....well I know I am!! :P:boy:

-Kevin

Another of my very good friends pointed that out to me...that i use a lot of exclamation marks....lol :lol:

Ohhh, I just remembered It's Raining Men :worship: . This version is done by Rupaul.

That brings back memories. I had an aerobics teacher who played that in practically every class. He also used to have this Rockettes audition fantasy, and make us do a kickline. It was hilarious. After he left, I never really could get back into taking step classes, because none of them were as good as his. I miss that guy!