Myr and his story Aryn

Hiya.I just finished my weakly reading of 'Aryn' once again. :2thumbs: I cant get enough of it,for some reason.*shrug*Anyhow,I was wondering,if you Myr,were going to continue with this story?hehe.I havent emailed you in some time on this subject.So I figured I would drop ya a line to show ya some one out there is still interested in 'Aryn'. :D

Oh and BTW...........I loved chapter 29 og HP and POD. :2thumbs: Another great story I might add.Well enough of my ramblings.Im off to read. :read:

• Site Administrator

The short answer is "Yes". In fact, I have more written than what is posted (though not much). I also have a plan for completing the story.

But lately I've been more focused on the rules of magic for my fantasy world. As this effects all the stories I'm working on except The HP stuff and Psionic Corps, it has a higher priorty.

I'm really glad you are enjoying the story though :)