B) .........An Ieshwar character in an upcoming story? Sounds like you will have fun with it, just be careful of goats!

It'll be something I'd do for fun. And if Ieshwar wouldn't like it posted, that's ok. It would be something that well share with each other. :)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

Rad,

I have to tell you that I get involved with reading a lot of stories at the same time and occasionally I come across a completed story and just say "WOW" :D

I really loved this story!!!

If I could sum up how I felt about it, it was like a rollercoaster. As Zack was going through his highs and lows, you made me feel exactly what he was feeling. :worship:

I just finished reading through all the posts and I must admit that I was surprised when you said that you don't use English much other than writing your stories. You said that you used simple words and metaphors to get across what you are implying and I must commend you for that. By using "simple" language, it seemed to portray each characters feelings more truly.

As far as my favourite character, it would be Zack. I can't even imagine the turmoil that he went through with being saddled with the burden of coming out, and then to find out he is adopted too. A double whammy. I think he grew quite a bit over the story length, and is a much better person by the end. Second favourite would be Brian, as he seems like the brother I never had as well. I would say too bad he isn't gay or bi, but even if he was I would have to bow out to Ieshwar as he has already spoken for him B) .

If you do write a sequel, I will read it as soon as I know it is available.

Take a bow, as this was a amazing piece of work :D .

Steve

You know that feeling when your heart is filled with so much happiness, you feel so mushy and you want to hug someone!!

That is what I felt after reading the last two chapters. (Sigh! last two!!!) I have mixed feelings here. On one hand I'm glad that everything's turned out so well and on the other hand I'm pouting that our journey with Z and his family is over.

Rad, I immensely enjoyed this story and it is going straight to my list of all time favourites!!!

:worship:

The BeaStKid

Rad,

I have to tell you that I get involved with reading a lot of stories at the same time and occasionally I come across a completed story and just say "WOW" :D

I really loved this story!!!

*Blush* Feels good, really good, when you get told that your story is loved. Thank you. A couple of days earlier and it would have still been an incomplete story. In my opinion, though, FABH is best read when complete.

If I could sum up how I felt about it, it was like a rollercoaster. As Zack was going through his highs and lows, you made me feel exactly what he was feeling. :worship:

This is always both a flattering and humbling comment for me. Of course, I wished to achieve making the readers feel what Zack was feeling, but to be told that I'm successful, I just couldn't get used to it. :)

I just finished reading through all the posts and I must admit that I was surprised when you said that you don't use English much other than writing your stories. You said that you used simple words and metaphors to get across what you are implying and I must commend you for that. By using "simple" language, it seemed to portray each characters feelings more truly.

I do talk in English -- when I'm alone, that is. :lol: I read a lot, so that helped. I kinda noticed myself thinking in English instead of Tagalog sometimes. I keep a journal, and it's written in English, then there's all those blogs. I use words that I can define without looking it up in the dictionary, and my brain shifts to English mode when I write. B) Sadly, it is harder for me to write in Tagalog. Anything I do just sounds awkward, except for this one song that I wrote in Tagalog.

As far as my favourite character, it would be Zack. I can't even imagine the turmoil that he went through with being saddled with the burden of coming out, and then to find out he is adopted too. A double whammy. I think he grew quite a bit over the story length, and is a much better person by the end. Second favourite would be Brian, as he seems like the brother I never had as well. I would say too bad he isn't gay or bi, but even if he was I would have to bow out to Ieshwar as he has already spoken for him B) .

Nobody seems to like JR. :( Hehe... that's okay.

I'm glad you like Zack. :D He's a really big part of me, though I don't cry as much as he does. Tear up, yeah, but cry, not much. I'm proud of how I portrayed him. Writing about him helped me in a lot of my personal issues. And yeah, after the ordeal, he had sure grown up. As for Brian, I really made him as my dream older brother, but I don't know what I did to make a lot of readers (from Nifty) like him. They don't want him as an older brother by the way, they want him the way Ieshwar wants him. :D

If you do write a sequel, I will read it as soon as I know it is available.

Take a bow, as this was a amazing piece of work :D .

Steve

Thanks, Steve.

I'm already bent over... trying to hide the blush. Like any other writer, I'm glad you liked the story. (I think that has become a cliche among authors. LOL. I'm glad you like the story)

You know that feeling when your heart is filled with so much happiness, you feel so mushy and you want to hug someone!!

That is what I felt after reading the last two chapters. (Sigh! last two!!!) I have mixed feelings here. On one hand I'm glad that everything's turned out so well and on the other hand I'm pouting that our journey with Z and his family is over.

Rad, I immensely enjoyed this story and it is going straight to my list of all time favourites!!!

:worship:

The BeaStKid

Hug me, then. :)

Believe me. I keep stopping when I was writing chapter 12 because I didn't want it to end yet. I keep looking for a reason to extend the story. But that wouldn't be good. I don't wanna drag the story. I'm sure I left no one with a broken heart, so all's good.

I'm flattered BeaStKid. I'm really, really glad to have you, and very much thankful for your support. I'm not crying, I swear.

Anyway, I'm not promising any sequel since I've got a couple of ideas lined up. But if there ever will be, I'm already excited for it. I'm just not sure what it's gonna be about.

Rad