Hi Rad,

I just read the chapter. It's really good. You have well written the scene between Zack, Max and Arvin. It was so cool! And I just adored it! So is Zack out?

Zack came out to Brian in chapter one, dude. I enjoyed writing that scene with the three. In fact, I was laughing through it. So now, only Mike, JR, and Zack's parents doesn't know his gay.

I hope in the next chpater, Zack talks to Brian. It's not going to be easy for Zack but it would be great for us to read. :P

Take care,

Ieshwar

Chapter's ten gonna surprise a lot of you. I like surprises. Woohoo! :lol:

P.S This is the 100th post. Cool, isn't it? :)

More than cool! WOW!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya Susan,

Thank you for the nice comments. :)

I promise, all that -- and this is no spoiler -- will be settled in the end. Who loves who, who hates who.

Thanks again,

Rad

P.S. I'm too young to be called mister. :D Rad Steven are both my first names, kind of like Mark Anthony

Sorry, I'm too old and set in my way's to just call someone by name unless specifically asked, I still have trouble calling someone I've known for years by their given name.......... my folks were sticklers for proper address of adults, which I'm trying to instill in my children......... it's hard...... but Thank you Rad Steven for sharing this wonderful tale......... and I'm sure it all will come out in the end...............I just feel for the Zach as he is so torn.........

hugs

Susan :read:

Delightful chapter, Rad. :worship:

You did an absolutely excellent job in describing Zach's emotions in the early part of the chapter. I found it most compelling. Well done! :worship:

The trio scene was incredibly humourous. I was pleased to see Max back in the story. :great: He's really a neat dude.

Conner

Sorry, I'm too old and set in my way's to just call someone by name unless specifically asked, I still have trouble calling someone I've known for years by their given name.......... my folks were sticklers for proper address of adults, which I'm trying to instill in my children......... it's hard...... but Thank you Rad Steven for sharing this wonderful tale......... and I'm sure it all will come out in the end...............I just feel for the Zach as he is so torn.........

hugs

Heya Susan,

Rad will do. :) You're right, though, it would be hard, as guys (and girls) nowadays are too casual with each other. The only mister, miss, and mrs. I call are my professors and teachers. Ma'am and sir, my bosses.

I'm flattered to know that FABH is a "wonderful tale." I admit I want to hear that :D who doesn't? I hope I continue to be consistent in it. And I want you to know: I'm a sucker for happy endings.

Delightful chapter, Rad. :worship:

You did an absolutely excellent job in describing Zach's emotions in the early part of the chapter. I found it most compelling. Well done! :worship:

The trio scene was incredibly humourous. I was pleased to see Max back in the story. :great: He's really a neat dude.

Conner

Hey Conner,

As always, I find my ego inflated reading your comment. :lol: I think, as English is not my mother tongue, I can describe emotions in simpler words which works better than knowing more complicated words. And besides, I LOVE metaphors. I'm sure I used other figures of speech, but I try to use metaphors as much as possible because...

Like I said, I laughed through writing that trio scene. :lol: Max is my (sort of) stabilizer in the story.

Thanks, you all.

Rad

Wow!!

I just read it... duh! I wouldn't be replying if I hadn't...Just pointing a fact that many miss!! :lol:

Well, what do I say about it, Rad? I mean, you are delivering a slam dunk after slam dunk (this is the ninth one!!)

Really enjoyed the chapter...esp. the first scene where Z is going through an emotional turmoil. The trio scene was hilarious! But I would have liked a bit more talk on the subject of Z being gay and coming out to Max. I mean it was easily accepted. Somehow, I felt that something was missing there. Like they were skirting around the issue and deflecting the topic by horsing around.

Nevertheless, I liked it a lot!

Keep up the great work!

The BeaStKid

Heya BeaStKid!

Wow!!

I just read it... duh! I wouldn't be replying if I hadn't...Just pointing a fact that many miss!! :lol:

Well, what do I say about it, Rad? I mean, you are delivering a slam dunk after slam dunk (this is the ninth one!!)

All the nice comments! I like it, but i can't seem to get used to it. Can you see me blushing?

Really enjoyed the chapter...esp. the first scene where Z is going through an emotional turmoil. The trio scene was hilarious! But I would have liked a bit more talk on the subject of Z being gay and coming out to Max. I mean it was easily accepted. Somehow, I felt that something was missing there. Like they were skirting around the issue and deflecting the topic by horsing around.

It's a guy thing. Max and Zack are BOTH still in the "building the friendship stage." They wouldn't do something that the other is not comfortable with. It's more like finding a middle ground between them not a walking-on-pins-and-needles kind of situation. They would talk about it in their own time when they are finally sure that the other is comfortable to talk about the subject.

Nevertheless, I liked it a lot!

Keep up the great work!

The BeaStKid

I'll try... I'll try :)

Rad

Hello Rad........ just read the latest chapter......... I'm so thankful that the boy finally woke........ sorry, I'm horrible with remember names, until later in the story lines.... hehehehe <_< ......... anywho......... it was a wonderful chapter......

Thank you so much for sharing..........

Your doing a wonderful job

hugs and all that jazz

Hello Rad........ just read the latest chapter......... I'm so thankful that the boy finally woke........ sorry, I'm horrible with remember names, until later in the story lines.... hehehehe <_< ......... anywho......... it was a wonderful chapter......

Thank you so much for sharing..........

Your doing a wonderful job

hugs and all that jazz

Heya Susan,

Glad you think it's wonderful! It's Mike :) Took him three weeks though.

Thank you!

Rad

I'm speechless, wordless, breathless!! Wow!! I can't explain the range od emotions that sprung up after reading the latest chapter!!

worship_extreme.gif

The BeaStKid

Hehe... Thanks BeaStKid. Your comments always make me smile. :)

Rad

WOW! :worship: Great great chapter! :2thumbs:

Please don't take this in a bad way but my sense of it was, "Is this our Rad, here. :o That young dude from the Philippines whose mother tongue is likely not English?" What I'm saying is your writing skills have taken a giant leap forward! Good on ya, dude!!

A large part of the chapter was Zack doing the self-contemplation thing in his head. That can often be just a lot of tail chasing or navel gazing. Your work here was exceptional. Really superb. I felt like a welcomed guest into Zack's heart and intellect. That doesn't happen very often, believe me.

I love the way the story is going. Can't wait for more....but I will anyway. :P

One more thing, the scene between JR and Zack, the one right after JR's 10 year hiatus, was totally delightful. "I wet the bed." I thought I would die laughing. Great way to come out. :D

Conner

Edited by Conner
WOW! :worship: Great great chapter! :2thumbs:

Please don't take this in a bad way but my sense of it was, "Is this our Rad, here. :o That young dude from the Philippines whose mother tongue is likely not English?" What I'm saying is your writing skills have taken a giant leap forward! Good on ya, dude!!

Hey Conner! :) No, I didn't take that in a bad way. That was a really really heart-warming compliment. I guess it's all those well-written novels that I have read. But to have someone recognize that I don't even speak English to anyone but myself (jeez, now you know I talk to myself :lol: ), is a really great compliment to my so-called writing skills.

A large part of the chapter was Zack doing the self-contemplation thing in his head. That can often be just a lot of tail chasing or navel gazing. Your work here was exceptional. Really superb. I felt like a welcomed guest into Zack's heart and intellect. That doesn't happen very often, believe me.

I was worried that a lot of readers would see it that way [tail chasing] since I know very little happened in this chapter. I'm glad to know you think the chapter's exceptional. It was mostly what kept me from posting chapter eight sooner.

I love the way the story is going. Can't wait for more....but I will anyway. :P

I'm really sad to announce that there are only two more chapters left of the story. I would post them together because chapter eleven would end in such a wicked cliffhanger and many would hate me for it. :) But if you want, I could just post chapter twelve a day or two later. :D Twelve's the end. :( I'm having a hard time writing it. Wow, my first completed novel! (Although hardly a novel at length)

One more thing, the scene between JR and Zack, the one right after JR's 10 year hiatus, was totally delightful. "I wet the bed." I thought I would die laughing. Great way to come out. :D

Conner

:lol: Hehe... I can't remember how I came to write that [i wet the bed]. I guess I just thought that readers are thinking JR would come right out and say it, but JR's always been a funny guy. So when I was writing that, I thought to myself, "Give them something totally whacked, JR."

Ten years, though, is an expression here in the Philippines when someone's too slow.

Thank you, Conner.

Rad

Hi Rad,

Sorry for being quite late. This was quite a long chapter, not that I'm complaining! :D It was great and I loved it!

Zack is definitely too paranoid for his own good. But perhaps, he's right in taking his time before getting in a committment! Many wouldn't have had this patience! :)

Thischapter told us a lot about Zack. Especially about his feelings for JR and Mike. The part 'I wet the bed' was great and the part that followed was even greater! That was quite a different confession!

Great Job,

Ieshwar

Hi Rad,

Sorry for being quite late. This was quite a long chapter, not that I'm complaining! :D It was great and I loved it!

Zack is definitely too paranoid for his own good. But perhaps, he's right in taking his time before getting in a committment! Many wouldn't have had this patience! :)

Thischapter told us a lot about Zack. Especially about his feelings for JR and Mike. The part 'I wet the bed' was great and the part that followed was even greater! That was quite a different confession!

Great Job,

Ieshwar

Yoh Ieshwar!

Zack wasn't patient. He was scared and paranoid. What a dumbass! :D If I were him, JR wouldn't be so single now.

I just hope nobody believed JR when he said he wets the bed. He's just being funny. It sure does give you an idea how to come out to people. :D

Thanks, dude.

Rad

The concluding chapters were excellent, Rad. :worship: I :wub: happy endings.

I was upset with Brian for basically forcing Zack to come out to his parents. I know his intentions were good but that really irked me....especially when he suggested that their parents needed "something" if only to get them off his (Brian's) case. Anyway, that all worked out. :D

Another thing, Mom never really explained why she left the room in tears when Zack came out. I know, I know, she needed time to adjust.....but that earlier comment in the story about gays still stands out for me.

What I wanted but didn't get :angry: was a scene between Zack and his biological parents. I think they owe him some kind of explanation.

You realize, of course, that you now have to write a sequel! :2thumbs:

Thanks for this great story, Rad! :great:

Conner

Yes, that was a really nice ending to a nicer story! I loved it!

Happy to see that Brian appeared in both chapters. Thanks. I don't hold him faulty. He was just trying to calm his home's situation. And it mut have been difficult for him too. I loved the scene between him and Zack. So sweet! :wub:

Yes, I would have liked to see his biological family. But I think by avoiding it, you made it seem like it wasn't that important. But wasn't it?

The scene between him and JR was great too.

And Conner, we know that Rad is a sensible guy. He wouldn't like t have wolf-like hungry readers unhappy. Will he?

Take care,

Ieshwar

The concluding chapters were excellent, Rad. :worship: I :wub: happy endings.

I was upset with Brian for basically forcing Zack to come out to his parents. I know his intentions were good but that really irked me....especially when he suggested that their parents needed "something" if only to get them off his (Brian's) case. Anyway, that all worked out. :D

I'm sure Zack expressed his irkness with Brian well. :D I guess, Brian never thought it would be that big (the issue). And he obviously misjudged his parents, though not by much.

Another thing, Mom never really explained why she left the room in tears when Zack came out. I know, I know, she needed time to adjust.....but that earlier comment in the story about gays still stands out for me.

I was getting ready to write a reason why she left the room in tears... but when I was already there, it just didn't seem important to me. I mean, they could still talk later though not in the story. That's why I left that like that.

What I wanted but didn't get :angry: was a scene between Zack and his biological parents. I think they owe him some kind of explanation.

Ieshwar was right about me on this one. I didn't really think it would be important. Plus, that would have stretched things (for me anyway). That would've make me another chapter. I wasn't in a hurry to finish this story, but it just didn't seem important. Jeez... I rambled a lot on this, didn't I?

You realize, of course, that you now have to write a sequel! :2thumbs:

Thanks for this great story, Rad! :great:

Conner

Sequel? I haven't started thinking about it yet. :lol: Dunno, really. I guess if ever that happens, it would be about Zack and JR in college, maybe. :D Dunno...

Yes, that was a really nice ending to a nicer story! I loved it!

Happy to see that Brian appeared in both chapters. Thanks. I don't hold him faulty. He was just trying to calm his home's situation. And it mut have been difficult for him too. I loved the scene between him and Zack. So sweet! :wub:

I'm sure you would've liked another "scene." You know, the one without the clothes. :lol: Kidding. Well, at least Brian isn't so perfect. And no, I didn't put that there just to make a minus on the perfect scale. He's perfect as he is.

Yes, I would have liked to see his biological family. But I think by avoiding it, you made it seem like it wasn't that important. But wasn't it?

Yep... aside from the fact that it saved me writing another chapter. If you noticed, the last chapter was as long as two of my usual chapters. I kinda got superstitious. LOL. Thirteen is not a lucky number, isn't it?

The scene between him and JR was great too.

Only great? :D I've been dreaming to write that scene for a while now, and it's done. Sigh.

And Conner, we know that Rad is a sensible guy. He wouldn't like t have wolf-like hungry readers unhappy. Will he?

Take care,

Ieshwar

Aahh... the sequel crusade. Will I, indeed? Dunno... if I ever would, of course, you guys will be the first to know.

Thank you all a lot! A WHOLE LOT!

Rad

I love Brian much more now. He's so real. But I didn't like one thing and it ruined the whole thing. THE WHOLE THING! I had told you to make Brian gay and make him meet that awesome gay writer called Ieshwar. Where is it? :angry:

Thirteen is not a lucky number, isn't it?

I agree. So make it fourteen! :D

Ieshwar

I love Brian much more now. He's so real. But I didn't like one thing and it ruined the whole thing. THE WHOLE THING! I had told you to make Brian gay and make him meet that awesome gay writer called Ieshwar. Where is it? :angry:

LOL. You know what? You gave me an idea for a short story involving Brian and someone named like you (for disclaimer purposes. you might sue me if I say its you. :lol: ). You want me to go on with that? It's going to be a comedy IF i get on with it.

I agree. So make it fourteen! :D

Ieshwar

I wish. You wish. Heh...

Wow, a story about me! I know I'm really famous and awesome! And modest!! A biography at 17? Not bad... I was kinda expecting it. :P

Sure go ahead. But I get to read it first! :P But don't name your character Ieshwar, plz! :D ... No, name it Ieshwar! Would be super cool! :D

Ieshwar

Wow, a story about me! I know I'm really famous and awesome! And modest!! A biography at 17? Not bad... I was kinda expecting it. :P

Sure go ahead. But I get to read it first! :P But don't name your character Ieshwar, plz! :D ... No, name it Ieshwar! Would be super cool! :D

Ieshwar

I knew you'd like it! Thanks for the go ahead. Be warned that it'll be really funny at least at the end. I don't think I could do it right now though because I'm in the middle of something.

Rad :)

I knew you'd like it! Thanks for the go ahead. Be warned that it'll be really funny at least at the end. I don't think I could do it right now though because I'm in the middle of something.

Rad :)

B) .........An Ieshwar character in an upcoming story? Sounds like you will have fun with it, just be careful of goats!