The Hottest 100 Men

Jack Scribe

I forgot to add Nathan Fillion to the list of my top favourite celebrities! I find him so hot. He really is a great actor and he did a great job as 'Captain Malcolm Reynolds' in the sci-fi tv series 'Firefly'...Hate FOX for dropping the show :angry:

Oh yeah! You must have seen the "Vanilla" concert video, too. :D

Yeah...that's one of the first things I saw back when I was just getting into j-rock...my friend told me she absolutely had to send me a vid of his 'infamous' Vanilla concert XD

Care to add a few more Indians to the list then??? lol

Well...Certainly not Shah Rukh Khan or (gasp!) Salman Khan/Hrithik Roshan. Muscle guys dont appeal to me at all. I kinda have wierd taste. I like Arshad Warsi (he is so hot! He totally rocks as Circuit XD), maybe Amir Khan and Abhishek Bacchan (though I dont like his bearded look...Im not a huge fan of beards/stubbles. Clean cut look is best for me XD). And then I kinda like South Indian actors such as Mohanlal (he might be getting overweight but he was good looking when he first started out...plus I love his acting XDD), and Prithviraj (Malayali actor...yeah thats right im a mallu XD). Only other people I can think of atm are Tamil actors Surya and Madhavan :P

Edited by pitchan

Why not Hrithik? He was great in Dhoom 2! I so wish I was in the place of Aishwarya. Esp that waterfall part! I think Abhishek Batchan(clean cut) is good too.

Why are so many of them hideous?

I definetely agree with you. I found barely twenty out of the hundred who looked really hot. Those rock stars...urgh! Seems that good-looking guys have become like pearls hiding in their shells waiting for gay guys to open them. :D

Ieshwar

Why not Hrithik? He was great in Dhoom 2! I so wish I was in the place of Aishwarya. Esp that waterfall part! I think Abhishek Batchan(clean cut) is good too.

Ieshwar

Hrithik...I dont know. From the time of his debut in 'Kaho no Pyar Hai' (which incidentally imo is one of the most horrificly awful movies of Bollywood of all times) I didnt like him. He looked ok in that movie where he joins the army (the one with Preity Zinda), and in Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham (is that how you spell it?), but he just doesnt know when to cover his muscles up. Hrithik Roshan+sleevless shirts is not a good combo at all. In fact he looks good enough in full sleeve shirts/sweaters etc. I also never liked him as a actor anyways. There is also the fact that he 'dances like a snake' as my mother puts it (I dont like his dancing style either lol) :P

Well, I find Hrithik Damn Hot in Dhoom 2. Not in his other movies but in Shoom 2 he was looking yummy!!! lol

His (new) tanned look was too good to miss and his attitude in a negative role was simply mind blowing. I too don't like any of the Khans (Amir Khan is an exception)

Arjun Rampal is another hot guy but I don't know why his movies aren't going well...And yes, I find Arshad Varsi Handsome too...

The BeaStKid

P.S

There weren't many sports stars there...Shane Bond??? Rafael Nadal??? Randy Orton?? Rahul Dravid??? Roger Federer???

Edited by The BeaStKid