Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

please pray form my mom

ethan thorn

Sure Ethan. There are a lot of people out there who will lend your mother prayers and support. Is it breaching your privacy too much to ask what's wrong?

My good friend Lynne (Member ic50 to you) knows all about the trials and worries of medical issues right now, as she has been through a hell of a lot herself, and is still dealing with them.

I'm sure others will join me in hoping all goes well and your mother makes a speedy recovery.

my mom is in the hospital and is not to well but not real bad so far i think i am doing ok but i know i am going to need all the help i can get so please pray for her and me.

ethan , i dont want to be nosey but i have alot of family in your neck of the woods. i have a aunt jean and uncle emery and their kids and an uncle elvest and aunt ruby and their humongous family. wouldnt it be nice if we were family. again my prayers are with you and your mom. is it just the 2 of you?

luv,

Lynne

Thanx, Lynne is it would be nice my moms middle name is jean witch is wired but thanx again and i hope you get better.

Thanx alot guys its nice to know somene still cares in this messed up world.

Hi Ethan

hope today finds things a little better.

Don't forget to let us know how your mom AND you are doing will you?

We appreciate you must feel worried about her and it's not always easy coping.

Hopefully anticipating good news

Mike

I will let you all know how things go right now they have her sleeping just about around the clock. But if she comes off the respratetor ok they do say she will be fine so i hope everything goes well. But there is still a long way to go and i am talking weeks here so we will see and hope that it turns out ok and everything is fine.

Ethan, my heart and prayers go out to both you AND your mother. I've been there myself, so I can appreciate what you're going through. If you'd like to chat, just to get things off your chest, you can contact me at bwstories8 (AIM) or bwstories44 (MSN messenger). Please keep us all informed.

UPDATE:

As far as we know my mom is doing a little better and they are planning to wean her off the respirator soon, which is a positive sign

If she can come off the Respirator without too much difficulty then we are looking good.

UPDATE

she is back on the vent. sorry she is not been on a resp. right now she cant breath off the vent of long do to fluid on her lungs witch there are working on geting off. the good news she was alert today and knew where she was and everything so there is hope. i dont know when she will be able to leave the hospital but i hope soon sorry i have not been on in like 2 or 3 days i have been trying to keep my mind off things i will let you guys know more when i can. and again thanx for all your good wish's and everything.

Ethan

our hope and prayer and thoughts are still with you

and glad you are keeping us inform

i got my finger cross for her and hope she will be

home with you soon

tell her you got alot of friends on the web who

are rooting for her to get better

you take care

Ethan,

Whilst we are of course still thinking and praying for your mum's recovery, we haven't forgotten you either. I know it must be a strain for you with worrying about her, but do try and get some rest yourself whilst she is being cared for by the hospital. You will need to be strong for her when she comes home, so rest now whilst you can. We will do our share to help you give support and prayer for your mum.

Mike

well 2 days ago she pulled out the tubes for the vent. said she dont want them back in. she was moved to a reg. room yesterday and will come home tomorrow the dr. gave her 1day to 6months to live so things dont look very good right now. she is also comeing in and out of her mind witch makes it hard to get anything done so i hope the dr. can is wrong and with all the wish's and everything she gets better. if not she is not in her mind enough to fill out a will and when she goes i will be homeless and the house will go to the state. so i guess now i need you guys to pray for me to. i do thank you all for everything and will let you know more when it happens.

You will be in our prayers. My mom is hopefully getting out of the hospital today. So I know how you feel. I will be praying for your mom as I pray for mine.

Pyro

Ethan

Here it is from the hip. No bullshit. I emailed Lynne:

"I think he could evidently do with some advice.  You know your laws better than some and can prolly help him.  I can 'feel' his situation deteriorating fast.  I don't know what other family he has - nothing about him really.

I know your group always helps somehow.  You and they have that special feel for such situations.  I'm sure he would rest easier knowing that.  Mail him in a PM from the site, and tell everyone thanks.  It's more help than he's ever had I bet.

luv"

That was from me. Here is an extract of what came back. Lynne can strangle me tomorrow.

"well as of right now my Wiccan society is praying for her. 2 in Scotland, 3 in Germany, 6 in Japan and China and 10 in Australia. I just got mental feedback from Eva and she