Great site and writers!

Hey everyone, my name is jesse, i just joined, and i wanted to say thanks to everyone who writes stories for this site, you guys are great writers. I am gonna try and write a story for here, but it will be my first story so dont expect anythin to great.

anyway, thanks again I love this site and am tops about joinin up

:D Wellcome to Gay Authors then jessehotty! As one of the authors myself, thank you for the kind comments, and we hope you'll have as much fun writing as we do. Well why not? If you think you want to have a try, then great.

Most of us will remember writing our first story and wondering how it would be received, so have no fears about that! Hope you enjoy yourself here. :P

Hi jessehotty,

Welcome to GA. Have a great time here and enjoy writing your first story. We all had butterflies wondering how our first one came out. You have lots of people here who will be glad to help you if you need it.

Kick your shoes off and welcome to the MAD HOUSE :lmao:

Take care, :)

Mike Sanchez :sword: