The Rise of Anyon

Conner, I think it is safe to say that Aillie has seriously diminished his chances of receiving that highest of literary awards, the Goat good seal of approval?

Grumble Grumble... Murderer...

The rest of the chapter was great... I'm still waiting to see where, exactly, that kiss leads. I have three guesses;

Anyon fell asleep before Bran got there and is dreaming.

Bran is just trying to get him "involved".

It's some other form of sneaky misdirection...

Oh, and BTW, I am officially declaring this chapter's ending to be a CLIFFHANGER!

:P

There are three major things to point out in this post:

1. This is the top of page two of the discussion list.. at least for us on default

2. This is post number 100 for this shy quiet, keep's to himself and never blogs, amature writer

3. The contract I signed for the Cj's School of Sadistic Story Writing clearly states that all chapters must end in various, never repeating cliffhangers, else the Dean of Evil Writing Department, the Nefarious Dr. Shadowgod, will raise the ten levels of hell (something to do with mandatory cafeteria food for a week.)

So... though you may be smiling and wondering what is going on... I had to do it, because the contract said so...

Bob :wub: