A Kiss will Set You Free

Richard Hall is the most eligible bachelor in Rutland Isle. But he is engaged to be married to Ruth Williams.

Just days before their wedding, Ruth gets to know of a fact that would ruin everything. What would happen to the couple's future?

Or in fact the future of Rutland Isle's residents?

The First chapter (Prologue) is out.

This story has somewhat been inspired from a soap called Dante's Cove.

yea i wouldnt say somewhat inspired by Dantes cove when you prologue is almost word for word that of the opening of the first episode of dantes cove the only thing you did was change names and the gender of the person who the bad guy cheats on. sorry couldnt remeber his name but grace is the namew of the treesome witch

yea i wouldnt say somewhat inspired by Dantes cove when you prologue is almost word for word that of the opening of the first episode of dantes cove

If it's a soap, how can this be word for word? :D And as we pointed out above in the thread, it's also similar to the plot lines of countless Bollywood movies. I'll wait for chapter 1 to decide. BSK's writing is very good, regardless of the fact that his story is inspired by a TV program. If it kicks in some good story down the line, I really don't care that much.

By the way, welcome Boomer 91489.

Dear Boomer,

First of all, Welcome to GA. Thanks for taking out the time to posting here on this thread.

I believe that you read my story on Nifty and have come here? If that is so, then I need to apologize as I have no means of editing the Prologue there. If you want to read the re-written prologue which bears no resemblance to Dante's Cove except for the theme of the kiss, you can use the link in my signature.

Thanks

The BeaStKid

P.S

Francois, I'm really honored!! I know I've never said it, but you've been like a rock and support here at GA throughout and I'm really grateful to have you as a friend. :D:hug:

What do you expect from an ardent Bollywood Fan!!! :P

Thanks...lol

Thanks Rad...Even I had the temptation to transform Ruth into a handsome man...but then, Richard isn't Gay!! ;)

Yup...Its good old Bollywood at its best!!

Oh, you'll get to know about Ruth in just a few more chapters...She's not going to leave us so soon!! ;)

Hmmm... I think by arrogance you are referring to is Richard's arrogance as a whole. I'll clear that up...

Richard knows he is handsome and hence he gloats over that...That is a narcissist's trait. But he is not arrogant of his stature or money or anything else. In fact he hated it. Ruth too knows that he is handsome and somehow she also has this feeling that he's a narcissist!

As for AaO....I am going to work on that next....

Thanks for the comments....

The BeaStKid

B) ..............hummmm!! I wonder who will get kissed first? Branden & Chase, Richard & (?) or BeaStkid and (?)