Thanks for the Fall Anthology!

C James

The GA Fall 2007 Anthology is now up, and I just wanted to take this opportunity to say "Thank you!" to all those who worked so hard on it;

Graeme, who did most of the formatting and most of the reviews, and helped in many other ways too; Thank you!

Kevin (AFrieindlyFace) for your reviews and help; Thank you!

Joe, for doing the server-side magic that you do so well, and for sorting out those last-miniute bugs and getting us online early, Thank you!

Myr, thank you for giving us a place to do all this, and thanks also to all the authors who are participating!

Let the reading begin!

CJ :)

• Site Administrator

I'll add my thanks to all the authors. Unfortunately, work commitments meant I wasn't able to do reviews for the stories that came in during the last few days before the deadline, but I'm looking forward to reading those stories now that the anthology is out.

Also, thanks to C James for doing all the coordinating. While he may not think he did a lot, coordinating everyone involved and communicating with the authors is an important and non-trivial task.

Back to reading...

Kevin (AFrieindlyFace) for your reviews and help; Thank you!
I'll add my thanks to all the authors. Unfortunately, work commitments meant I wasn't able to do reviews for the stories that came in during the last few days before the deadline, but I'm looking forward to reading those stories now that the anthology is out.

I was happy to do what I could with the few remaining reviews :)

Like Graeme, now that the anthology is out I'm looking forward to reading - and commenting on - the rest :)

The GA Fall 2007 Anthology is now up, and I just wanted to take this opportunity to say "Thank you!" to all those who worked so hard on it;

Graeme, who did most of the formatting and most of the reviews, and helped in many other ways too; Thank you!

Joe, for doing the server-side magic that you do so well, and for sorting out those last-miniute bugs and getting us online early, Thank you!

Myr, thank you for giving us a place to do all this, and thanks also to all the authors who are participating!

Let the reading begin!

Thanks you guys!!! :hug: Ya'll rock :)

Also, thanks to C James for doing all the coordinating. While he may not think he did a lot, coordinating everyone involved and communicating with the authors is an important and non-trivial task.

DEFINITELY! CJ certainly did more work than anyone else with this!! Thank you very much, CJ :):worship:

Thanks to all who participated!

-Kevin

:rolleyes: I honestly don't know why you added me to the list. I don't do anything in these compared to what it I did in previous anthologies. If you had the ftp access to upload the files yourself, I wouldn't even be needed :D

Kevin and Graeme, however, had a huge part in this and it shows! Thanks guys! Now I actually have something to do at work! I was running out of books to read...

A big thanks to all those who worked behind the scenes to make this Anthology what it is....Also a big Thanks to all Authors without whom this Anthology wouldn't have been there. And finally a big Thanks to all readers who take the time to read our stories.

:worship:

The Beastkid

Graeme, Kevin (AFrieindlyFace) and Joe.

A terrific job by all...and especially CJ's coordination.

Jack B)

I was happy to do what I could with the few remaining reviews :)

Like Graeme, now that the anthology is out I'm looking forward to reading - and commenting on - the rest :)

Thanks you guys!!! :hug: Ya'll rock :)

DEFINITELY! CJ certainly did more work than anyone else with this!! Thank you very much, CJ :):worship:

Thanks to all who participated!

-Kevin

Whoa! Thanks Kevin, BUT, not true! I definitly didn't do the largest share of the work, Graeme did. He formatted most of the non-html submissions. I only formatted two, and I think we had only three submitted in HTML. I also only wrote two reviews, and the only other thing I did was coordinate with y'all and the authors.

:rolleyes: I honestly don't know why you added me to the list. I don't do anything in these compared to what it I did in previous anthologies. If you had the ftp access to upload the files yourself, I wouldn't even be needed :D

Kevin and Graeme, however, had a huge part in this and it shows! Thanks guys! Now I actually have something to do at work! I was running out of books to read...

Joe, don't sell yourself short; You figured out what was wrong when the files went online, and fixed things on the spot. If I'd been doing the uploading, I'd likely not have figured it out.

You also sent me the main anthology index file to edit; until you did, if you recall, I was planning on using code grabbed from my browser, and with that being a PHP file that would not have worked, but I didn't know it. We;d have had a right mess. LoL

Thanks in advance to all the writers and all those who prepared the stories and put them out for the public.

"In advance," because I haven't read any of the stories yet, and it will probably be several days before I have a chance to get started on them.

Ummm... not that it is a big problem, but it is a flaw... CJ!! You didn't even respond to that!!

I don't think it can be changed, can it?

Don't know what I'm talking about?

The second last link on my page should've read----> Gay Authors Fall Anthology

The Beastkid

P.S

I'll just let it be.... :P