Two women in India get married

BeaStKid

Sabbavaram women tie the knot

Link

Two women entered into wedlock in Sabbavaram, 40 km from the city a few days ago. K Kumari (19) of Anakapalle and Vara Lakshmi (18) got married in a temple a week ago and later exchanged vows.

[...]

Whoooppiee!!!

BeaStKid

Somewhat surprised but then again in India, they have this spritual thing where men dress in drag and some stuff, I don't remember much about it but I think it's only in a certain part.

I can't wait to go to India.

Indians rock.

Edited by InsanityPrelude

Considering that many of the Gods in Hindu lore are er... multisexual... anatomically and orientation-wise, this doesn't come as much of a surprise as it could be. Now tell me a homosexual couple gets legally married in Pakistan... and I'm gonna have to go throttle some of our own fundies >_>

Considering that many of the Gods in Hindu lore are er... multisexual... anatomically and orientation-wise, this doesn't come as much of a surprise as it could be.

:o I don't think so!! None of the 3 crore Gods that I have read of, have ever shown their multisexuality.

I may be wrong here, but I have yet to encounter such a lore about a Hindu God.

Ieshwar, Pitchan!! Care to add anything here??

BeaStKid

Somewhat surprised but then again in India, they have this spritual thing where men dress in drag and some stuff, I don't remember much about it but I think it's only in a certain part.

That is done in a type of dance.

I can't wait to go to India.

Indians rock.

Awww. Thanks... :) Do visit us here as well. I live in India's most beautiful city, Chandigarh. It is also known as City Beautiful.